Tongue in Cheek Ch. 02

Story Info
More rimjob degradation for Zoey.
3.3k words
4.57
52.1k
68

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week for Zoey since she was trapped in her nightmare. Ever since that horrible day, she was forced to service Andrew every single night, going to his room and offering herself as his slave. Sometimes, he had her suck his cock, which would start out slowly before he lost patience and violent facefucked her, stabbing his cock deep into her throat and making her sputter and drool all over herself. Once, he had her turn around and twerk for him, delighting in watching her jiggly and bubbly ass cheeks clap for him. Zoey, a distinguished and prudish girl, had always thought of twerking as something brazen and shameless, the type of thing only whores did. Thus, it was incredibly demeaning for her to be in this position, squatting, hands on her knees, thrusting her hips up and down and feeling the occasional slap against her bottom. She had always ignored the sexual appeal of her ass, only complaining about its size when her jeans were starting to feel tighter, but she couldn't deny Andrew's claims of her having a 'big fat ass' as she heard the sounds of her own ass cheeks clapping against each other.

"Spank yourself for me!" Andrew hollered at Zoey, lewdly jerking his cock "That's right bitch, you'd be better off in a strip club shaking that fat ass of yours instead of your stupid debate club!"

Once Andrew had been riled up, he had fucked her for the first time that night, pushing her down right on the dirty floor of his room, head down ass up. His fucking had not been the gentle and sweet lovemaking she was familiar to, but rough and primal thrusts into her pussy, his fat thighs slapping against her ass. His hands constantly rained down smacks on her jigging ass cheeks, encouraging her to thrust her hips back against him, squealing every time he spanked her. Zoey couldn't believe that an overweight man like himself was capable of such stamina, as he fucked her for well over 30 minutes. It almost made her die of shame when she found herself orgasming twice as he fucked her rough and hard, with his foot on her head, completely dominating her and reminding her of her place as his bitch. As rough and violent the fucking was, she was grateful as he pulled out and came all over her lower back. Since he already came, that meant that tonight he wouldn't ask her to do... that one thing she found so degrading and disgusting and he was so fond of. God, she couldn't even think about it, that was how gross she found that act.

It wasn't just the fact that the sexual act itself was demeaning and degrading, but also the man she was forced to perform it to. Andrew was overweight, unhygienic, and just generally an unattractive slob, a far cry from her boyfriend, who had the physique of a Greek statue. Not only was he physically unattractive, but Andrew was misogynistic and hateful, constantly looking out to degrade her as much as she could. No, he couldn't just sit back and enjoy a beautiful woman using her mouth to perform a sexual act so kinky that other women would slap him in the face for requesting it. He constantly verbally abused her, calling her a worthless cunt, reminding her of things she held precious and dear to her while she was eating his ass.

Once, he had opened up a picture on Zoey's Instagram of her boyfriend kissing her on her cheek, her appreciation post for him that she posted on their 6 month anniversary and proceeded to hold his phone in front of his thick cock and balls. Zoey's view was that of one of her sweetest and most treasured memories being displayed in front of her, with a disgusting puckered brown shit hole, surrounded by thick curly hairs directly below it. The pain, anguish and rage Zoey had felt at that moment was indescribable. She burst into tears immediately, which only made Andrew harder, sick twisted bastard that he was. He delighted in her suffering, telling her to make out with his asshole like it was her beloved boyfriend, while constantly saying "I love you." Andrew's cock had never felt as hard as it did in that moment, hearing the constant smooches of her lips on his asshole, her sobbing, followed by her shaky voice repeating the words "I love you" to his asshole again and again. When he noticed her eyes were shut, he told her to keep her eyes wide open and on the picture that he was currently displaying while she ate his ass.

Zoey sobbed and moaned into his asshole the entire time, ashamed of how she was cheating on such a good man with a low life loser. After he finally came all over her face once again, she screamed at him, telling him that he was disgusting, misogynistic, that he would die alone as no woman would ever touch him consensually. He interrupted her angry rant with a slap to her face full force, silencing her instantly. She stood there, dumbfounded, rubbing her smarting cheek, as Andrew asked her to apologize to him. Once Andrew raised his hand again, Zoey squealed in fear and threw herself to her knees, calling herself a stuck up bitch and asking him to forgive her for questioning her place as his slave.

God, what was happening to her? Once, she was confident and headstrong, able to withstand any challenge in her way. Now, the mere threat of pain left her prostrating herself and giving up her dignity just to avoid a smarting cheek. As he dismissed her, she walked back to her place in a daze at the thought of how she was losing more and more of her personality every day.

***

She went into the elevator at her apartment. Her elderly neighbor was inside the elevator, holding a bag of groceries. She was a kind and friendly woman, who Zoey had talked to on several occasions, the type of woman to drop by with a gift of fruit or pastries nearly every week. She smiled at Zoey as she walked in, greeting her.

"Good evening, Zoey!" she beamed. "Just what are you doing coming back home so late?"

"Oh- um.... " she stammered. "Just, you know... studying at the library."

Zoey internally died inside at the question. Just what would her neighbor think of her if she knew what she was actually doing? Getting on her knees before a Neanderthal of man, making out with the filthiest, nastiest part of his body while repeatedly saying that she loved it?

"You're so hardworking!" her neighbor cooed at her. "Sometimes, I wish my grandson was more like you. You know, if you're not too busy, perhaps I could get you to tutor him? I would pay you well."

"Oh that's so nice, but I'm really busy right now with my own schoolwork." Zoey replied, her eyes downcast. The elevator doors opened, and they walked out together.

"Ah, that's a shame. Still, I understand. You know, I spoke with your mother as she came to visit you the other day. She said that you were her pride and joy, and that she's so proud to have a daughter like you.

I know I'm just your silly old neighbor, but I've known you for 2 years now. You were so pretty and shy when you moved in here, but I've watched you grow into such a confident beautiful woman." Her neighbor walked to the door of her own unit "I'd be proud of you too if you were my daughter, Zoey. You be sure to not let that man of yours mistreat you dear. You're much too beautiful to let any man not give you the world. Have a good night now dear!" She waved at Zoey, entering the door to her own unit.

Zoey entered the door to her apartment, her emotions a mess at the words she had just heard. What would her neighbor think if she knew that yesterday, her beautiful face was being used to wipe her own saliva from a misogynist's ass crack from her chin to her forehead? She warned her not to let herself be mistreated, but for a week she had been spit on, slapped, forced to degrade herself for a deviant degenerate. Oh god, what would her mom think?

Zoey slumped down, her back to the door of her house, sobbing to herself as she thought about all the people who would be so disappointed in her.

***

Once again, she was in his room, forced to debase herself as she did every night. Andrew had a sick and twisted imagination, and to keep himself from getting bored with her, constantly found new ways to degrade her. Today, he had told her to put on her fanciest dress and make up, to dress up like she was going to a prom. With trademark Zoey perfectionism, she had obeyed his orders, arriving with immaculate makeup. Her looks rivaled that of Hollywood stars, with her arched eyebrows, her glorious tumble of hair cascading over her shoulders, those heart throbbing eyelashes, her curvy and buxom figure wrapped up in a shimmering red dress that hugged her curves. What an irony it was, to have her spend all that effort on her appearance, making her look like a goddess of beauty and of grace, only to be performing filthy acts on a man who was dressed in an unwashed hoodie and shorts.

"We're having a photoshoot session today bitch! Better put on your best makeup and a nice fancy dress cos I want to commemorate the nice memories of you and your new boyfriend."

Her new boyfriend. That was his recent pet name for the filthy disgusting part of his body that her lips were currently on. Every time he called it that, feelings of guilt and shame coursed through her as she was reminded of her beloved boyfriend. He would be so heartbroken, and furious at her. Would he hate her for what she was doing? Would he be sympathetic at how one bad decision got her embroiled in a nightmare?

Andrew was fiddling with a camera on a stand as she knocked and entered his room. It was quite a high quality camera, she noticed. He turned around as he heard her entering.

"Can't you ever be any quicker bitch?" he snarled at her.

Zoey wanted to snap at him and tell him that she was literally 10 minutes early, but she knew that getting lippy at him would only make things worse. Instead, she simply said in a meek and demure voice;

"I'm sorry master." She knew the type of language that he liked her to use.

"Well, at least you're all dressed up like I told you to. "he grumbled. "I guess dumb bitches can get things right sometimes." Her blood boiled at his misogynistic language.

"I'm going to be taking lots of pictures of tonight, it's going to be a truly memorable experience for you" he laughed. "First off, I want you to give a deep long kiss right on my shithole. I want that nice red lipstick of yours right on my butthole."

Andrew turned around and bent over, displaying his massive backside to her. Zoey hated how shameless he was. Did he ever realize how fucking gross he looked, bending over with his hands spreading his own ass open, hugging his knees to his chest and fucking displaying that sweaty hairy asshole? Despite that, she knew that no matter how shameless he was, she was worse, since she watched him put himself in these undignified positions, and exceeded him a thousand fold by worshipping the disgusting man ass in front of her instead of simply walking out. She smooched her lips, glistening scarlet with her lipstick, planting a kiss on Andrew's asshole. She maintained the mouth to anus contact, pushing her lips firmly against his turgid butthole as he let out a satisfied moan. When she finally pulled away with a "MWAH" sound, the perfect outline of her lips shaped like a kiss, was right on the pucker of his anus, the stamp of proof that her lipstick left behind.

"Again" Andrew moaned in ecstasy. "I want that lipstick to be visible from a mile away"

Zoey leaned forward once more, pressing her lips to his anal ring. She smooched his asshole with the passion of lovers reunited after years apart, treating Andrew to the smacking sounds of her lips on his rectum. Andrew reached behind himself, pressing her face right into his ass as if her lips were a stamp to be pressed firmly into his anus. Using the app to control his camera through his phone, he took a picture of this moment, of Zoey kissing the entrance to his bowels with passion.

Once he let go of her head, she finally pulled away with a wet pop sound, a trail of saliva connecting his anus to her mouth. The lipstick mark on his asshole was now glistening red, clearly visible, an indicator of the romance she had bestowed upon that hairy ring of flesh.

"Alright bitch, look directly to the camera and smile. I want you to put your hands in peace signs, pose with your new boyfriend!"

The entire night was spent with Andrew putting Zoey into all kinds of different positions. Most of them was with her mouth on his asshole. All of them humiliating, disgraceful. The ones that didn't involve her giving him a rimjob was of her bending over, spreading her own ass cheeks, displaying her own asshole aat the camera while looking back and giving a smile. In contrast to the other vile photos, this one proved to be quite an exquisite photo, due to the lack of Andrew's disgusting figure. He photographed her licking his feet, kneeling down with her forehead to the floor. Her with her head in a garbage bin as Andrew fucked her from behind. A photo of Andrew's filthy underwear stretched out over her head like some sort of mask as he told her to sniff it. And of course, so many pictures of her eating ass. Pov shots of her eating his ass as Andrew laid on his back with legs raised. Photos of him sitting right on her face as he pawed at her firm breasts with his grubby hands. Photos of her giving him rimjobs with different facial expressions.

"Raise your hands in peace signs and smile" *click*

"Roll your eyes back and stick out your tongue" *click*

"Cross your eyes together" *click*

"Show me that angry bitchy face of yours while your mouth is on my asshole" *click*

For the grand finale, the nail through the coffin that would completely seal Zoey's fall from grace, Andrew revealed to her the pictures that he had printed beforehand. He had taken the time to print out pictures of her from all of her proud moments throughout her life. A picture of her holding a trophy for winning a national chess competition. A picture of her, dressed in a black suit and tie, standing straight and tall during a debate tournament, giving a eloquent speech. A picture of her giving the graduation speech as a valedictorian. A picture that she posted when she received the scholarship offer for university. All of her treasured memories, the experiences that made her the woman that she was.

The sheer humiliation made her cry, which only proved an additional source of pleasure for Andrew to enjoy, the sick and twisted bastard that he was. He told her to put her face in his asshole and wipe away her tears there. When she pulled out her face, the image of her face was completely different from the immaculate gorgeous woman she showed up as. Her makeup was completely ruined, an eyelash was stuck to his ass, which Andrew found hilarious, his mocking laughter reverberating through her ears. He then held up one of the pictures next to her face and took a picture. The contrast was incredible. An incredible contrast between the proud, confident, beautiful woman that Zoey once was, besides the meek, submissive slut with the stained makeup, one missing eyelash, lips smeared with lipstick wiped away, her own hair wet with her saliva, a few strands plastered to her face. He took a side by side comparison photograph with all of the photographs, before finally using tape to plaster the photo of her with her scholarship offer to her face. Once her face was obscured by the photo of one of the proudest moments of her life, he told her to eat his ass as sloppily as she could until he came.

She did as he commanded, sobbing all the while at all the defiled reminders of what her life once was. This evil demented man was trying as hard as he could to ruin her life permanently. Throughout all this, she used the memories of her achievements to strengthen her resolve, to give herself hope that she would find a way out of the nightmare she was trapped in. Now, those memories were being twisted into an additional source of shame for her. Whenever she tried to remember one of her achievements, she would always remember this traumatic night as well. She moaned in complete and utter misery and inexplicably, threw her effort into pleasing the man who was making her life a living hell, digging in deep with her tongue. The walls of his rectum squeezed themselves around her tongue, surrounding her entire tongue with the taste of his ass. She curled her tongue upwards, scraping her tongue gently against the upper walls of his anus, before moving her tongue in a circular motion, cleaning out his bowels thoroughly.

Andrew was having the time of his life degrading Zoey, the gorgeous woman who was so insanely out of his league. Like a jealous child, if he didn't get something, he would find a way to destroy it so that nobody else could enjoy it as well. The sobbing sounds coming from between his legs as her tongue stabbed his bowels got him closer and closer to blowing his load. Her tongue always explored his rectum with far more intensity when he was degrading her. Her mouth formed an O shape as she sucked on his pucker, a perfect seal formed between her lips and his anus, as her tongue wormed its way through the deepest parts of his ass. His toes curled in delight at the worship that was being shown to the filthiest part of his body. Eventually, he could take no more and pushed Zoey away. He started jerking off his cock quickly, looking at the pathetic woman on her knees before him, her face obscured by a picture of her glory days. The thought of how he had ruined her pride and confidence brought him to orgasm, spraying his load all over the picture on her face. Eventually, his orgasm stopped and he stepped back, breathing heavily. He ripped the picture off her face to see her face stained with tears, eyes glazed over and empty, her mind in another place to escape her humiliation.

He gave her a slap to jolt her awake, forcing her attention to him and proceeded to pick up the scattered photos of her achievements. He crumpled those photos up and handed it over to her, turning around to once again present his large hairy backside to her, slick and wet with her saliva and tears.

"Here bitch, help me wipe away your spit. Use that in your hand, they're about as useful as toilet paper anyway. " Andrew chuckled at here.

Zoey looked down at the crumpled photographs in her hand. Her achievements, her pride, her accomplishments, all that she had worked so hard far, was this all that it amounted to in the end? Sighing at the complete and utter defeat at the hands of this bastard, she brought them between his ass cheeks and used the ruined reminders of her pride as nothing more than mere toilet paper for the man who she hated more than anyone in her life.