Tongue Tied

Story Info
A First encounter and she finds he has a unusual talent.
1.8k words
4.08
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smfap
smfap
9 Followers

Since I'd split with my boyfriend my best friend, Jan, had made it her mission to find me a suitable replacement.

She had introduced me to a few men, but I had not been too excited by any of them, until I met James. He was a work colleague of hers who was recently divorced, perfect thought Jan.

Jan organized one of her regular dinner parties and invited James and me, she made sure I was sat next to him during the meal.

James was tall, good looking, 40 something with short dark hair and clear blue eyes.

At first we spoke little, but soon we started chatting awkwardly.

He seemed shy and self-conscious, so I took the lead, but he eventually became a little more animated and I came to realize that I really liked him and was even getting a bit turned on.

He looked intensely at me as we talked, and I got the impression he was interested as well.

We agreed to meet again in a few days' time at a local Italian, a "date", Jan was delighted of course!

As before James said little to begin with, but he opened up eventually and as the meal progressed I managed to steer the conversation towards more intimate matters, James may have been shy but that has never been my problem!

I started talking about my favorite topic - what I like from a man.

It was when I told him that I'm very "oral" that he become less inhibited, he told me how much he likes to use his tongue, but that some women find it too much.

I was surprised and told him so, but he admitted that maybe he was a bit too intense.

This was a real turn on for me however, so by now I could hardly wait to get him home and "unwrap" him!

We called a cab and sitting in the dark in the back of the car we kissed, just lips at first, but when I put my hand on his crotch and felt his erection straining under the denim, he hesitantly put his tongue in my mouth and flicked it lightly.

My pussy was getting wet as he put his hand up my skirt and stroked my slit through my panties.

He felt my excitement and his tongue forced its way into my mouth more urgently, our lips now tight together, our hands touching each other intimately, our tongues entwined.

The only thing I like more in my mouth than a man's tongue is his cock, and I became desperate to fill my mouth with it.

The cab stopped at my place; I hoped the driver had seen what went on.

James paid him, including a big tip and a knowing wink.

Now, consumed by lust, all I wanted was James's big tip in my mouth, so I rushed to the front door and unlocked.

Once inside I led him wordlessly to the bedroom.

We fell upon the king-sized bed and greedily resumed from where we had left off, my mouth on his, my hand down his trousers feeling his hard on and pre-cum seeping through his pants.

By unspoken decree we both stopped for a few moments and undressed.

Now I could admire his slim, muscular physique and beautiful long, stiff penis, standing proud, throbbing, purple veins lacing it round and topped by a large domed head, cum leaking from it.

It took all of my will power not to rush straight to it and stuff it into my mouth.

But first I wanted him to enjoy the view as well -

My large and perfectly formed breasts with full brown areola and hard nipples, my neatly trimmed V of pubic hair surrounding my pink, moist gash.

His shaft twitched and more liquid oozed from the head as I parted my pussy lips, then I turned to show him the rear view.

Clearly, he liked that as well, as I reached between my legs and touched my a-hole I could see in the mirror that his fist enclosed his shaft and he was stroking methodically up and down.

I turned again to face him, kneeled, and ordered, "Fuck my mouth!"

I opened wide, took his penis in my hands, and guided it between my lips.

The feeling was divine as his gently pulsating glands lay on my tongue and my lips encircled his engorged flesh.

I took his hairy ball sack in one hand and reached around to finger his arsehole with the other.

I loved the feel of the small, tight hole and wiry hair nestled between his taut buttocks.

Eventually, he began to move, his cock sliding between my lips, his arse sliding against my finger.

I pressed one finger inside and this spurred him on, he pushed into my mouth till his helmet hit the back of my throat, making me gag.

He picked up a rhythm, thrusting into my mouth, gently at first but gaining in intensity until he was seemingly trying to fuck my throat.

It was wonderful to feel him lose control and plunge his cock in and out, not caring that I could barely breath. My drool slathered his penis and dripped from his testicles while my finger continued to explored his anus.

Then, just as I was anticipating an explosion of creamy, thick sperm that would coat my mouth and drip down onto my chin and breasts - he withdrew, and I felt bereft.

"No"! He breathed, "I want to fuck your mouth AND cunt. A slut like you needs a real fuck from both ends."

He grabbed me by the arms, lifted me up and threw me onto the bed.

With my legs hanging over the side he buried his head between my thighs and pushed his tongue into my sopping hole.

He licked and licked, his tongue reached deep inside and pushed hard against my inner walls, then slid slowly out and glided up to my swollen clit.

I could feel juices dribble out from between my pussy lips and slide down between my buttocks, he lapped them up and rammed his tongue back in.

He was moaning now, his mouth suction tight on my quim and I had the incredible feeling that it was a cock inside me.

His tongue seemed to grow and harden, my cunt muscles tightened around it, they rippled and quivered, enveloped it like a tourniquet, massaged it as it drove deeper into me until it felt as if my vagina and his tongue were a single, writhing, orgasmic organ.

I jerked my crotch up from the bed, jamming it into his face.

He responded by grabbing my buttocks and pushing his tongue in so far that it seemed as though he was penetrating my cervix.

And then, I came, pure sensation centered on my spasming pussy but filling my whole body with a wild tingling.

I cried out as hot liquid filled me, I became merely a jerking, shuddering mass of super sensitized flesh, and collapsed in a delicious haze.

I may have passed out briefly, and I'd almost forgotten there was another person there in the room with me attached to that magic tongue and mouth, but he had more planned.

"We're not done yet," he growled, "now I'll fuck you till I cum and cum," all shyness gone.

He pulled me fully on to the bed and laid on top, his legs against mine, his chest hair rubbing against my nipples.

His cock penetrated my gaping hole and slid in slowly. I could feel the bulbous head expand my passage and slide against my ridged, slippery pussy walls, advancing further and further up into my belly.

When fully embedded our pubic bones met, his wiry hair massaged my crotch as he moved against it.

He took my head in his hands and put his lips to mine.

His tongue entered my mouth, he pressed it against the roof and dragged it back, then reached deeper, stretching for my throat.

I could feel his cock twitching its whole length, my vaginal mussels contracting around it, squeezing as though trying to eject this monstrous intrusion, but also to nurture it, milk it, and feel the spunk spurt out.

His buttocks began to pump, thrusting his hard tube into my quivering hole, his testicles slapping my arse. My cunt juices mixed with his pre-cum and saliva lubricated our union, creating obscene sucking sounds.

I felt his tongue probe deeper, it really was on my throat now and seemed to be growing to fill my mouth, penetrating it as his cock penetrated my pussy.

I was totally in his control and out of mine, his sex plunging into me, his lips sealing my mouth so that only whimpers could escape, his tongue expanding and pushing at my throat until it actually slipped down and I tried not to gag.

It felt like two men were taking me, two cocks, one ramming my cunt the other my throat as they shagged me senseless!

The bed rocked as he slammed into me, his hands holding my head as he tongue fucked my mouth, my hands on his buttocks urging him ever deeper.

My eyes were shut tight and I imagined how we would look to an observer.

Our lips glued together as he held my head tightly,

The overflowing flesh of my generous breasts pressed against his chest,

And best of all - my legs spread wide presenting my swollen vagina lips encircling his rampant penis pistoning into me, powered by his muscular thighs, his huge testes swinging between.

This picture sent me over the edge, I was back in a world of pure sensation as I came again.

Pussy and mouth seemed to become 1 sexual orifice plundered by a single huge cock.

I shuddered, bucked my hips, felt the orgasm spread from my pussy to my buttocks and on, all over my body.

His cock throbbed, I felt spunk shoot deep inside while his tongue continued to fuck my mouth.

Then he froze, I felt his tongue pulse and the unmistakable feel of hot, thick semen coated my mouth and slipped down my throat.

It was wonderful to feel filled with sperm in both orifices, and somehow it wasn't a shock.

I realized I'd almost been expecting it, anyway, I wasn't really thinking at all.

Next thing I knew he was rolling off me.

I opened my eyes and saw his tongue, it was huge but shrinking, returning to normal size.

I saw an opening at the end and a drizzle of white ooze out.

When he could speak, he looked a little sheepish and quipped - "told you I'd cum and cum!

I hope you didn't mind? many women I've met are put off by my Abnormality."

In answer, I turned to lie on my front, raised my buttocks and commanded, "now lick my arse!"

Needless to say, we're still together and I enjoy thinking up all sorts of depraved ways to take advantage of his "abnormality".

I particularly love it when, after we have indulged in a long passionate public kiss, I lock eyes with some voyeuristic stranger, smile lasciviously and reward them with the vision of tendrils of goo, dripping from between my cum slicked lips......


smfap
smfap
9 Followers