Toni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she scooped up the last glob, she gave me a wicked smile and extended her fingers toward my mouth.

"Have a taste dear, it tastes so good."

I'd tasted my cum before out of curiosity, but I was so embarrassed about doing it in front of her that I hesitated.

"Do it Michael. Do as I say and we can have a lot of fun together."

With that encouragement, I opened my mouth and she gently pushed her finger in.

I closed my lips over her fingers and used my tongue to get all the goo off of her.

When I was done I swallowed.

It tasted so warm and salty sweet.

Toni looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Kneel" she commanded.

I obeyed.

Kneeling in front of her I kept my eyes on her knees.

Slowly she opened her legs allowing me to peer up to her stocking tops around her mid thigh. I noticed that she was wearing garters.

Her thick thighs were naked above the garters. They were so thick and white and veiny.

My dick began to harden again.

Toni opened her legs even wider and I saw that she was wearing a pair of the lacy panties that I'd jerked off with earlier.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Yes, very much."

"You know I've seen you looking at me before" she stated in a matter of fact manner.

I just nodded.

"I wrote that story about you, you know."

I nodded again.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now. But I didn't want you to tell your sister. You won't tell her will you?"

"No Toni, I won't" I replied sincerely.

"Good."

As I was staring at her, I noticed a wet spot developing in the center of her panties.

Her pheromones filled the air.

I knew then that she wanted me as bad as I wanted her.

Toni held my gaze for a long moment.

"Get in there boy. Eat me" she commanded.

I kissed my way up her thick, fleshy thighs.

Her aroma was strong and intoxicating.

As I parted her legs, I could see a deep wet spot in the middle of her panties.

They couldn't contain her hairy bush.

Seeing the hairs poking out of the sides of her gusset seemed so sexy, so dirty to me.

I pulled her thighs farther a part and kissed the wet spot. Mmmmm she tasted like sex and, if I'm being honest, a little like pee. It turned me on so much.

Toni whispered "take them off" look at my pussy baby.

I obeyed.

OH MY GOD!

Her bush was so wet with her womanly juices.

I parted the hair around her slit and got a glimpse of her meaty labia folds.

The scent grew even stronger.

"Eat me" Toni commanded.

I licked up the length of her slit. Oh my she tasted so good. So much stronger than any of the girls I'd ever been with.

I began licking in earnest.

"Stick a finger in me" she ordered.

I complied.

"Now feel around the area beneath my mound until you feel a little rough nub. OHH YESSS! There! That's it baby, that's my special spot. Keep stroking it with your finger."

Hearing her moans got my dick started again. I kept pumping my finger in and out of her wet slit rubbing her nubbin with every stroke.

"Put another finger in me baby" Toni sighed. "That's it fuck me with your fingers. Put another one in!"

After a few minutes I was mauling her pussy, ramming my fingers in and out at a furious pace.

"Now! Lick my clitty baby!" Toni gasped.

I didn't know what to do, so she directed "it's the nub at the top of my pussy honey."

I started licking it at the same tempo as I was pumping my fingers into her.

"Yess, Yess! That's it! Michael!" Toni moaned. "Now bite my dirty clitty baby."

Bite it?

I had never heard of such a thing. I took her clit between my teeth and gently chomped down.

"Harder! Harder you little snooping bastard!" She yelped.

I bit her again.

"That's it just like that! I'm, I'm, I'm CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed!

As she howled her pussy gushed and soaked my face in her juices.

"Keep it up, don't stop!" Toni ordered.

I kept pumping her and nibbling on her clit.

She shuddered for a few minutes bucking against my face. She squeezed her thighs together to the point that I thought I might suffocate.

Finally her trembling subsided.

After a few more licks she pushed me away.

"I'm too sensitive. You must stop now" she said.

Reluctantly I pulled my face out of Xanadu.

Toni got up and reached for my hand.

Wordlessly she led me up the stairs to her room.

"Take a shower baby, your face and hair are soaked!" Toni ordered and I promptly complied.

When I came out of the shower she had stripped off her clothes and was reclining sideways on the bed. She had a black corset on that only covered the bottom half of her tits so her large aureole and nipples were visible. She was either really excited or had been pinching them since her saucers were wrinkled and her nipples were pointing out nearly an inch. She had red thigh high stockings on with a harness and no panties. Her naked bush stared at me glistening with her juices and my saliva.

I took in the sexy vision and my cock's little eye must have seen it to...little Mike was as big as he could get...his eye was even watering!

I walked over to the bed and Toni took me in her mouth for the second time that day. She bobbed up and down a few times, then took me all the way in to the balls! I'd seen the movie, but never had any gal willing to take me so deep. God I was in ecstasy. After a few pumps Toni stopped and said "Oh my I love your beautiful cock! It's perfect! Not too big, not too small, and just the right thickness. Once I teach you how to use it properly baby you'll be able to make any woman your slave." Now fuck me.

Can you explode from swelling with pride?

******************************

Toni did teach me a lot over the next few years. I learned all about anal and rimming--not only did I do her, but she did me with her contraption and I really came to love getting pegged. She helped me get over any inhibitions about sex that I had, including bringing a bisexual "bloke" over to teach me the ropes of m2m sex--of course she participated too! We had several threesome with one of her girlfriends. About two years later her "mum" died and she moved back to England. I've never turned down a romp with a mature woman when I've had the chance and all of my girlfriends and both of my ex-wives benefitted from the knowledge that I gained from being with Toni. I never went fully bi, but have played with and blown a few guys over the years. I often jerk off to my memories of that time. Toni is still alive and keeps in touch with my Sis. She always sends her regards. On my fortieth birthday, I received a package from her. It was a picture of her 80-year old naked body and a pair of dirty "knickers." I keep them both in a special place.

12