Toni's Submission at Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni decided to make him wait, the way Kat often made her wait! She asked him to tell her about the last time he had been disciplined. The bank manager grew very sad while telling Toni about his ex-wife. She spanked him regularly until she got tired of it, divorcing him and leaving him heartbroken.

Mr. Harder confided that he had received many hard spankings right here in his office when his wife would drop by unannounced. Apparently she enjoyed surprising him and ordering him to bend over his own desk to be disciplined. He explained that the office held special memories for him, and he had kept the paddles in his desk drawer since her last visit. Toni asked him how long it had been since his last punishment and he told her it had been over ten years. This made Toni sad for him but she was determined to give him a sound spanking to make up for the lost time.

"Ok Mr. Harder, this punishment is going to hurt. I want you to count each one, or else I'll have to start over. And no squirming or moving out of position or else we start from the beginning, understood? Oh, and you need a safe word. What is your safe word?" Toni asked.

"Submissive, Ma'am," replied her boss.

Then Toni began to smack his bottom with the paddle. She started lightly and slowly built up to her full strength. He counted dutifully and did not cry until she reached her 35th strike. She let him cry it out and paddled him 10 more times after that. Then she leaned over him and whispered in his ear that he needed to bring a butt plug and lubricant with him tomorrow for his punishment spanking!

"Yes, Ma'am! Thank you for spanking me, Ma'am," he said, still sobbing a little.

Then Toni directed him to get on his knees with his hands clasped behind his back. He looked so cute kneeling with his hard-on bobbing in the air! She knelt beside him and told him how adorable his cock was. She told him he had done a great job taking his punishment and ordered him to come for her.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, looking down. He continued to thank her for disciplining him as he did what she had directed him to do. He jerked himself off, while she watched. He came hard. His come landed on the side of his big desk in a long white ribbon. They watched together as some of it dripped onto the floor. Toni waited until he caught his breath and then directed him to lick it up.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am," he said. He quickly crawled over and obediently lapped up his come from the desk and off of the floor. Toni sent him to the corner to show off his red bottom. Toni told him he was a good boy and told him to be ready for her tomorrow morning, as she slipped out of his office, locking the door on her way out.

Finally making it to her desk around 10:45 a.m., Toni found her office phone blinking with messages. She hit the blinking button to listen to them on speakerphone. She heard a man's voice directing her to come to his office immediately. The tone of his voice prompted her to take the call off of speakerphone! Her coworkers were all looking at her as she pressed the phone to her ear to hear the rest of the message, which quickly became explicit. After listening to the first one, she assumed all 13 messages were from employees requesting her services.

Logging into her computer, Toni noticed she had received 56 emails since yesterday, far more than she usually received at work. She glanced at a few of the subject lines of the emails and they followed the same general theme as the phone message she had just listened to. Many were demanding that she went immediately to the writer of the email to service him or her sexually.

Toni soon realized that she needed a way to prioritize the requests. She decided to prioritize them by the time that they were received. She also responded to each one with a copy-and-pasted response stating, "Thank you for your request for services. I will respond to all requests in the order that they were received. Thank you for understanding, and looking forward to meeting with you to meet your needs. Respectfully, Toni."

She listened to all of the phone messages and wrote down the times they were received. Then she sent an email to each of those employees with the same response. When she had finished, she had a spreadsheet with almost 70 requests.

Toni heard her cellphone text chime. It was Mr. Wilson, calling her to his office right away. She supposed she should respond to him first since he was her immediate supervisor. On the way to his office, Toni stopped by Mr. Harder's office to take him out of corner time. His cock remained standing at attention. His ass was still bright red from the spanking he had begged for earlier. She told him to get dressed and get back to work. She smiled to think of him sitting on that punished ass, trying to ignore his erection, while he made important calls.

Mr. Wilson was standing outside his office, tapping his foot while waiting for Toni. He did not say anything, but gave her a hard look and pulled her inside his office, quickly locking the door behind her. Toni knew that each employee was now her Master or Mistress to serve.

Nevertheless, it was difficult for Toni to take her immediate supervisor seriously. He could do nothing without his boss' permission and had been relegated to the role of waiting until he received that permission. Toni was surprised that Mr. Harder had given the go-ahead for Mr. Wilson to have his dick sucked again so soon. Mr. Harder seemed to delight in making the poor middle manager wait for his release.

After locking his office door, Mr. Wilson attempted to push Toni to her knees. She decided to be submissive to her supervisor and gracefully knelt in front of him. He then grabbed her by her hair and pushed his crotch into her face, just as he had before. Toni felt his hard cock straining beneath his trousers. She was aroused, but her throat still burned from his rough treatment.

"Sir, don't you think we should call Mr. Harder before we proceed?" she asked him politely. "I just didn't want to get you into any more trouble with your boss."

"Damn it, you're right, Toni. He's already mad at me for flashing everyone at the office with my hard-on."

"Why don't you call him on the speaker phone Sir?" Toni asked. "I mean, a quick approval is all we need to get down to business."

Frowning at having to wait for his release again, Mr. Wilson reached over to his desk to call his boss.

"What is it now, Wilson?" answered Mr. Harder, sounding quite irritated. "Don't you have enough work to do?"

"Sir, I have Toni here and wanted to make sure it was ok with you that she sucks my cock. Please Sir," he begged.

"Don't you have a deadline to complete first?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir, I do, but it's difficult for me to concentrate on that when I've had a boner since I left your office this morning. You've been allowing her to tease me for weeks now, Sir, so I am respectfully asking for my release now."

"Toni," asked Mr. Harder, "Is Mr. Wilson being respectful of your boundaries?"

"Oh, yes, Sir, he's been very patient," she replied, giggling at his predicament.

"Toni, you have many employees waiting for your services, so obviously you don't have long to spend with Wilson. Plus, judging from earlier, it shouldn't take him long to blow his load," mused Mr. Harder.

"No, Sir, I don't think it will," answered Toni, gazing up at Mr. Wilson's tented pants.

"Well, give him the whole show, Toni. Show him your tits," directed Mr. Harder.

"Yes Sir!" replied Toni, as she slipped out of her top.

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Mr. Wilson, watching the kneeling beauty bounce her breasts for him. "I'm not going to make it much longer, Sir."

"Toni, unzip poor Wilson's pants, will you? I don't want him to make a mess inside his work clothes," Mr. Harder said, enjoying toying with his needy employee.

"Yes, Sir," agreed Toni, as she slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

"Well, have you found his erection, yet?" asked Mr. Harder.

"No Sir, he's got it hidden under some tight briefs! They're tighty-whitie briefs, Sir!" Toni reported, giggling.

"Wilson, why the hell are you wearing tighty-whitie underwear as an adult?" Mr. Harder asked, teasing his employee.

"Sir, I was trying to hide my erection with tight underwear! Can she please remove my underwear, Sir?"

"Very well. Toni, pull down those tight briefs and give me a full report," insisted Mr. Harder.

"Yes, Sir," said Toni, as she yanked and pulled them down until his cock sprang out.

"His cock is rock hard, Sir, and it's big. It's got to be 9 inches long and is also quite wide!" Toni stared at Mr. Wilson's huge cock. She'd barely had time to look at it earlier since he had quickly shoved it down her throat. No wonder her throat still burned.

"You have my permission to stroke the poor boy, Toni, but do not use your mouth unless I tell you to," he warned.

"I understand, Sir," said Toni, staring at the monster of a cock. She began stroking it lightly and immediately Mr. Wilson moaned.

"How does your wife take a cock that big?" Mr. Harder asked Mr. Wilson.

"She doesn't, Sir, not very often. She says it hurts her," explained Mr. Wilson.

"Ohhh!" exclaimed Toni and Mr. Harder at the same time.

"That explains all the poor boy's erections at work!" exclaimed Mr. Harder.

"What would you most want to do to Toni right now, Wilson, if you could choose anything?" teased Mr. Harder.

"Oh, please, Sir, I'm going to come soon! Have mercy on me! Could I at least get Toni to suck it before I come?" Mr. Wilson begged.

"That depends on how long you can hold out, Wilson," said Mr. Harder, laughing.

"But you didn't answer my question."

"Oh, please, Sir. I can barely hold out without thinking about what I'd like to do to this little slut! I would most like to fuck her pussy or her ass, Sir, but I already know those things are off-limits! Just like with my wife!"

"Well, Wilson, it seems that pussy and ass are off-limits at home and at work! Toni why don't you bend over Mr. Wilson's desk so that he can visualize what it would be like to fuck you with his hard cock?" directed Mr. Harder.

Toni got up off of her knees and strolled to the desk, leaning over it seductively as she flipped her skirt up and spread her legs wide.

"Oh, no, Sir, I'm coming just looking at that beautiful sight!" yelled Mr. Wilson. "Oh, yes, I'm coming! I'm coming hard, Sir!"

Mr. Harder laughed at his employee. "I'm sure you have a big mess to clean up, but at least it isn't on your clothes. Toni will have to move on to service the next employee now. Before you leave, Toni, get back on your knees for a minute."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, moving close to Mr. Wilson but taking care to avoid the sticky mess on the carpet.

"Ok, Toni, can you lift your tits so that Mr. Wilson can rub his cock between them? I'd like you to leave his cock a bit hard."

"Sir, is that really necessary?" asked Mr. Wilson. "I've only just now gotten some relief!"

"Do not question me, boy!" Mr. Harder insisted.

"Now, do as I asked, Toni, and paint me a picture of what's happening," ordered Mr. Harder.

"Yes, Sir," said Toni. "His cock is already stiffening just from seeing me on my knees again. He started gently rubbing his cock between my tits, Sir, and it's growing harder!"

"Good job, Toni. Keep at it a little longer, both of you. I don't want him to be as hard as he was earlier, you understand? Just a little hard," he explained. "Wilson, I bet Toni's large tits feel good on that boner of yours."

"Yes, Sir, her tits are much larger than my wife's!"

"We'd better stop, Sir!" declared Toni. His cock is nearing its full size!"

"Ok, Wilson, that's enough. Zip your pants up over that restrictive underwear you're wearing!" insisted Mr. Harder.

"But Sir, please, I'm hard again! Can't she just suck my cock or something?" begged Mr. Wilson, that familiar ache returning to his crotch area.

"No way, Wilson, what would be the fun in that?" chuckled Mr. Harder. "You are going to have to wait your turn. Or do you want me to explain to all your co-workers how needy you are because your wife doesn't allow you to fuck her?"

"No Sir," he said, "please don't do that. I will wait my turn."

12