All Comments on 'Tony 01: Aunt Terry'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start! I can’t wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to Part 2. Lots of way for this to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Doc, this was a great story, but it was left open. So I hope you plan on another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not too unbelievable ... and well phrased and put together! Keep em coming! :-)))

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

I like the story, but it’s a weird place to end a chapter, looking forward to the next chapter of this story.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

So looking forward to where this goes next. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue the story, I hope sister finds a way to make up with Tony. I was sad at the way she treated him, you can tell he really loves all 3 of the ladies.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ch 2 will be up tomorrow. Final chapter, #3 the next day.

froggytreefroggytreealmost 3 years ago

I can see a great future for this story

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the story, especially the aunt; she builds his confidence telling him how attractive he is unlike his sister who breaks him down. Im happy he cut his sister off, she is just way to mean to him and he showed that hes not a pushover by putting up a boundary: have some points i want to mention.

1. So the reason hes a virgin is his mom.. telling him to be nice and not have sex.. stay a nice guy? Also whatsup with himsaying unless you order me? Is his mom his dom or something wtf. Im happy he didnt listen.

2. Whatsup with his aunt pushing him to a mistress.. im glad he refused! Unless she teaches him how to be a dom, that would be cool but i dont want her to do it on him, maybe teach him how to dom his aunt!

3. Maybe a background why hes still virgin? Apparently hes hot and every women he meets wants him soo?

4. I really like the Aunt, she helped him have sex, sets him up with women, gives him place to stay, a job, a car etc really cool, hope she becomes his main!

5. The sister.. how old is she? Apparently divorced. Why was she so mean to him 12 years long(that means since he was 6!!) and suddenly she regrets it and cries about it? Because she saw his bulge? Just that? Cant be right..

6. I hope he doesnt let his sis off easy just because she says sorry.. 12 years abuse is jot forgiven by one word especially when he want as far to cut her out of his life.

7. Apparently his whole family are sluts and love cum/ass fuckings etc but he stayed virgin all the while? Noone taught him sex or helped him build confidence to get women or something? Kind of resent the mom for that.

8. Why mention the father? Just leave him out of the story, also why did the mom defend thst cheating bastard..

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Weezyf

Thanks for the comments and questions. Most everything you discussed is addressed in subsequent chapters.

7. You refer to the women as sluts. Why? Does being sexually active make a woman a slut? Not in my book, it doesn't. Tony's father left when he was seventeen. He may have given Tony 'the talk.' We don't know.

8. Mentioning the father and Tony's attitude toward him helps, in subsequent chapters, to show where Tony's feelings about women and relationships developed. I have no plan to reintroduce the father into the story.

Thanks again for your review and comments. I appreciate them.

DocWords

NorCalLokiNorCalLokialmost 3 years ago

Well written, thanks for the entertainment!

mypacksmypacksalmost 3 years ago

Doc. Just finished with Aunt Terry. Story. Loved it. Will take awhile to read your stories but I don’t care many times I have to cum I’ll read them all:-)))

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/25/2021) Happy Thanksgiving! This was great, well done; a very enjoyable read. I wish I had an aunt like that. Oh yeah, I did, only it wasn't me that she did. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF so much character buildup and only 2-3 para sex scene seriously!! It would have been better if you could write much descriptive sex scene. It was disappointing.

Only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5* in my book

BJ

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

Your story did it for me Doc.. I often listed for my own aunts when I was young

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tony Series Info