Tony 02: Mom

Story Info
Tony gets his biggest fantasy - his mother.
5.9k words
4.73
67.4k
127

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,313 Followers

Tony 02 - Mom

When Terry woke, she was alone in the bed. She smiled remembering the night before. Her full bladder got her moving quickly to the bathroom. Cum dripped from her with every step. After peeing, she stepped into the shower. When she stepped out, a few minutes later, she smiled seeing the cup of coffee waiting for her on the counter. She brushed her teeth and hair, then put on her robe. Terry smiled at herself in the mirror then walked into the living room. She saw Tony sitting on the balcony and joined him.

"I'm really pissed at you," she told him.

"Sorry, we crossed the line a bit."

"We certainly did that, but that isn't what I'm pissed about." Tony turned to look at her. "You fucked my brains out last night and didn't even kiss me. What an asshole!"

Tony grinned at her, then stood, taking her in his arms and kissing her.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much better. Thanks for the fucking and the coffee."

"You're welcome. Thank you."

She sat next to him. "We did cross that line last night. I don't want to cross it again."

"But...."

"Hear me out," she replied. Tony nodded. "On one side of the line there's no fucking. We crossed over to the fucking side. I'd rather we not cross it again and stay here on the fucking side."

"You mean...."

"Exactly. I want more of that amazing cock."

Tony was grinning. "I was afraid you'd be upset."

"If we had just crossed the line on our own, I probably would be. Tony, we were forced over the line by necessity. You had a medical emergency, and we followed the instructions your mother gave us. Boy, did we follow the instructions," she chortled. "I think it would be wise to keep your things in your room, but I'd really like you to sleep with me."

"I'd like that."

"Outside the house we're simply aunt and nephew. What we do at home is no one's business but ours."

"I agree."

"Last night I was really pissed at your mom. I'm not pissed anymore, but we do owe her a payback."

"Such as?"

"I'm formulating a plan. I'll run it by you when it's finalized. How's your shoulder?"

"Fine. No pain at all."

"And the monster?"

"Sleeping, but with one eye open."

"When he wakes up, let me know."

"Count on it."

Tony's phone indicated he had a text message. He had gotten about a dozen last night and this morning from his mother. He had ignored them. He finally read the most recent.

"Mom wants you to call her."

Terry laughed. "I turned off my phone last night."

She went to the living room and picked up her phone. She turned it on. There were several missed calls and at least a dozen text messages from her sister. Terry dialed her number.

"It's about time! How's Tony?"

"And good morning to you too," Terry replied, returning to her chair on the balcony.

"How's Tony?"

"He survived, no thanks to you."

"How did he fix it?"

"We went to The Shoppe, and I hooked him up to the Rachael Cavalli electric pussy. By the time she finished, he was a quart low."

"You're so full of shit."

"Am I?"

"You am. What did you really do?"

"Would you believe a Sasha Grey electric mouth?"

"No. Is he there? I want to talk to him. He isn't answering my texts."

Terry put the phone on speaker. "Hi, Mom," Tony said.

"Why didn't you answer my texts?"

"I just got up a little while ago. I had a rough night."

"You're okay now?"

"I'm fine."

"I'm glad you took care of it."

"Mom, you should see that Rachael Cavalli thing. It's amazing. Aunt Terry said since it's used now, she'll let me have it for half the price."

"Who the hell is Rachael Cavalli?"

"Porn star, she looks a lot like you, but with a saggier chest. Google her."

"I'll do no such thing. I don't watch that stuff."

"They actually made a mold of her to make the model."

"My sister has turned you into a pervert like she is."

"I'm not the one who OD'd him on Viagra," Terry added.

"It was a simple mistake. It could have happened to anyone."

"Mom, why do you have Viagra sitting around?"

"It was your father's. He overlooked it when he left."

"Why'd you keep it?" Terry asked.

"I forgot it was there."

"Likely story," Terry replied.

"Mom, can I keep it? When I buy that Rachael Cavalli thing, I may need it."

Cindy laughed. "Throw it away before you get in trouble with it. You don't want a repeat of last night."

"He looked pretty happy to me," his aunt interjected.

"Terry, you're a whore."

Terry laughed out loud. "I prefer businesswoman. Thank you."

"How did you solve the problem?" Cindy asked.

"Let's just say we were creative and leave it at that."

"Terry, if you...never mind. I don't even want to think about it."

"It's driving you nuts not knowing."

"It is not."

"I know you, sis. It's making you crazy."

"Is not."

"Is too."

They continued dickering for several minutes before Tony stood and took out his mostly erect cock.

"I need to go. I think Tony may be having a relapse," Terry told her.

"Oh my god!" Cindy replied. Tony and Terry both laughed loud enough she could hear them. "Goodbye, you perverts."

"Bye mom."

"Bye Cindy."

Terry ended the call, then took hold of Tony's cock and led him inside.

Most of the next two days were spent in each other's arms. Terry taught him well in the art of pleasing a woman.

Back at The Shoppe, on Tuesday, was business as usual. On Wednesday, Terry was at lunch when Syl arrived. Tony was professional. Syl modeled her chosen anniversary outfit to get his opinion. That was when he noticed her wedding rings. When she pulled out her tape measure, he declined. Tony told her that although he was flattered, he didn't want to cross any lines with a married woman. She respected his reasoning and after paying for her purchase, left on a friendly note.

*****

It was about two weeks later, while lying in bed together, Terry started laughing for no apparent reason.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I figured out how to get back at your mother. How well could you pretend to have taken another Viagra OD?"

"Just pretend?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I guess. Why?"

"Would being isolated with your mom, like you were with me, help."

Tony laughed. "Yeah, I could pull that off easy."

Terry told him of her idea. Tony thought it was brilliant and agreed. Terry called her sister and invited her over for the weekend. She would drive over after work the following Saturday. Terry and Tony got what they needed and even rehearsed a couple of days before she arrived.

Cindy arrived just after nine on Saturday evening. They all had drinks on the balcony and talked until about ten. Tony slept in his own room that night and was up early getting things ready. Cindy frequently slept until about 9 on Sundays. When Terry heard her stirring, she got everything set up then sat in the living room waiting for Cindy's appearance.

"Good morning," Cindy told her.

"Morning. I have to run some errands. I should be back by noon or so. Keep your phone handy. I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

Terry left the house just minutes later and closed the door loudly to signal to Tony that she'd gone. It was less than five minutes when Cindy's phone rang.

"Why didn't you just talk to me before you left?"

"Couldn't. I needed to leave. Remember when Tony took the Viagra?"

"Of course, I remember."

"I slipped a couple in with his vitamins this morning. You might wanna go check on him. By the way, in ten minutes I'm turning my phone off." Terry laughed and ended the call.

Cindy walked to Tony's room and knocked. She heard a mumble then opened the door. She gasped at what she saw. Tony was naked and spread eagle on his bed. His wrists and ankles were bound with restraints, and he was gagged. His cock was semi-erect. Cindy removed the gag.

"Mom, it was supposed to be a prank, but Aunt Terry really gave me the Viagra."

"How do you know she gave it to you?" she asked, looking at the locked restraints. "Where's the key?"

"Top right drawer of the big dresser."

Cindy went to the dresser and emptied every drawer. There was no key.

"Could she have put anywhere else?"

"I saw her drop it in the drawer."

"How do you know she gave you the Viagra?"

"Everything has a blue tint, and the headache is starting. In about ten more minutes I'm going to have a problem."

Cindy called her sister. "Where's the fucking key?"

"I have it."

"Bring it back."

"Not gonna happen. You made Tony and I do something that we both agreed we weren't going to do, then laughed about it. It's not so funny now, is it?"

"Terry, please bring back the key."

"Nope. Very soon, your son is going to develop an uncomfortable erection. Like before, he can't service it himself, so you're going to have to fix it. He came six times for me. I had to cause the first five to keep him comfortable. He took me on the sixth one. You have an advantage. Tony can walk you through what I did. I had to figure it out myself."

"Terry, you know I can't do that. It's wrong."

"I don't think you have a lot of choice. Gotta run. Oh yeah, I won't be home until about two. It'll take you about four hours to solve the problem. Tata."

Terry ended the call and turned off her phone. Cindy looked at her son.

"I'm sorry, mom. Terry changed the plans. I was supposed to be clothed with no Viagra. The keys were supposed to be in the drawer. It was just supposed to be a joke."

"It's okay, honey. Terry has a habit of going over the top." Cindy looked at her son's, now hard, cock. "You're very, uh, large. Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm okay for now." He saw his mother staring at his erection. "I think it'll just go away after a few hours."

"The doctor was adamant that you need to ejaculate. Were you guys serious about that electric vagina?"

"No, they have them at The Shoppe, but I'm too big for them."

"Did you try one?"

"No, it lists the size on the box."

"You are very large," she said, staring.

"Mom, you can cover it with something if you want."

"I probably should leave it uncovered in case it does something."

Tony laughed out loud. "What's it gonna do? Dance? Run away?"

"What did Terry do when this happened?"

"She used her hand."

"Five times?"

"No, just the first two times. Her arms were sore after that."

"Did you really cum six times?" She was still staring at his cock.

"Yeah."

His mother sat on the side of his bed and continued staring at it. "I had no idea you were so...uh, large."

"Now you know why I don't wear the Speedos you bought me very often." Tony shifted his position to get more comfortable.

"Uncomfortable?"

"A little."

"Want me to get you another pillow?"

"Uh, Mom. That's not the part that's getting uncomfortable."

"Oh," she said, seemingly embarrassed. "What do you need me to do?"

"Just stay with me, I guess. The drug wears off in a few hours."

"Honey, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. When you need my help, I want you to tell me."

"But mom, that means..."

"I know what it means. I'll do what needs to be done. When it's all over with we can forget it ever happened. You've started leaking."

"There are hand towels in the bathroom."

"We should leave it. We're going to need it for lubrication."

"Oh yeah."

"Should I start?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready, I guess."

His mother took his cock in her hand and used her thumb on the underside and head, smearing the pre-cum around. As it spread, she drew her thumb up the length of the underside expressing more and spreading that. Tony moaned softly.

"Feel good?"

"Mom, it feels amazing."

"Good. I don't think this'll take long."

"Not the first time, at least."

"How long did it take Terry?"

"About ten minutes the first time, but..."

"But what?" his mother asked.

"Nothing."

"Out with it. But what?"

"She isn't my fantasy woman."

"Fantasize about your fantasy woman. It'll help you along. Who is it?" Tony hesitated. "Who is it?"

"It's you, mom."

"I'm your mother," she said, surprised.

"Yeah, I know. You've been my fantasy since I discovered girls."

"I'm flattered. Have you fantasized about me doing this?"

"Probably a thousand times."

She stopped what she was doing and put an extra pillow under his head. "Now you can watch me. That'll make it go even faster."

Tony watched her every move, often watching her face. Her eyes seemed glued to his cock. Occasionally she would look up at his face and smile. Tony knew she was enjoying what she was doing even though she didn't say so. She changed her grip then leaned forward and dripped spit on the head. Her hand spread it over his length.

"Tell me about your fantasy."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I'd be too embarrassed."

"Tony, it'll get you closer so you can cum sooner. Pretend I'm your girlfriend and you're telling me about when your imaginary mom jacked you off."

"We were out by the pool. Just the two of us. I was wearing the Speedos. I had been watching you put on lotion, and it got me really hard. It was like you knew and were teasing me. When you finished, you sat next to me, like you are now. You started putting lotion on my chest and abdomen. When you got lower, your hand kept reaching just inside my trunks. Every time you did that my cock moved on its own. You noticed it and started staring at it. After a few minutes, you started putting lotion on my upper thighs and teasing me more. You looked up at me and told me to raise my hips. When I did you pulled my Speedos off. You gasped when you saw it for the first time and complimented me on it."

"It is a very nice cock," his mother told him.

"You took it in your hand and started stroking it. Then you told me that you'd like to see me cum."

"I would like to see that. Watching a man cum makes me hot. Watching my son cum would be even hotter. What do I do when you start cumming?"

"Uh, mom..."

"Come on. I want to know."

"You can tell when I'm close and lean forward."

"And?"

"At the last second, you put the head in your mouth and let me cum in it."

Tony's hips bucked as she leaned forward and teased the frenulum with her tongue. Tony stiffened and moaned loudly. She rested the head on her tongue and Tony exploded. He watched as she captured every stream. Tony had never cum so much in his life. She watched his face as he filled her mouth. When finished she showed him her mouthful then swallowed it.

"Mmmmm, I love that."

"Oh god, mom. That was awesome."

"Was it as good as your fantasy?"

"Much better. Thank you."

"Are you going to give me more in a few minutes?"

"A lot more, if you want it."

"I need a drink of water. Want some?"

"Please."

She left the room and returned a moment later. After giving him a sip, she capped the bottle and set it on the table.

"How long until you need it again?"

"Anytime, it never went down."

"Are you uncomfortable?" she asked, as her hand cupped his balls.

"Yeah, I need to go again."

"Tell me another fantasy."

"About you?"

"Sure."

"I have one where I watch you while you make yourself cum."

"Let's skip that one right now. Do you have a mom blowjob fantasy?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. Where should I be?"

"Between my legs."

She moved onto her stomach laying between his legs. His erection stood between their faces.

"How's this?" she asked, as she pulled his cock toward her and licked the head.

"Perfect."

"Where are we?"

"In your bed. I'm naked and you're just wearing panties."

"You should have told me before I laid down. Why are we in my bed?"

"We had been watching a movie. There was a really sexy scene and when you saw I was aroused you had me undress."

"I seem to be the aggressive one in your fantasies."

"In most of them you are. In this one you start by playing with my balls then start licking them and sucking them into your mouth."

"Give me a few minutes to catch up."

She began by first kissing and licking his balls then licked slowly down and across her son's perineum. When her tongue probed his asshole, Tony jumped, pulling his legs up, reflexively.

"Did I lick your ass?"

"No, but don't let that stop you."

Her hands parted his cheeks and she rimmed him for several minutes before returning her attention to his balls.

"What next?"

"You start licking my cock."

"I think I can figure out the rest. Let me know if I miss anything."

Her attention turned to his cock, and she began by kissing and licking. Cindy was worshiping her son. When she danced her tongue around the head he moaned loudly. Taking the head into her mouth, she sucked him inside. She had about half of it in her mouth before pulling up.

"You're huge. Baby, I've never seen a cock this big. I'm usually pretty good at deep throating but you'll have to be on top for that. I'll show you after my shit head sister takes off the restraints."

"Are you mad at her?"

"Only for really giving you the Viagra. I would have played along with your ruse anyway."

"I'm surprised."

"Sweetheart, I can't remember the last time I made myself cum thinking of anyone besides you. By the time Terry gets back you'll have been in all three of my holes. Do NOT cum in my pussy. You and I aren't having a child. When Terry gets home, we're both fucking you."

"Mom, did you send the Viagra on purpose?"

"I did. Terry and I had it all worked out. By the way, they're 50 milligram tablets. I didn't overdose you."

"Do you have the key to the restraints?"

"It's on the kitchen table where Terry left it," she replied, grinning.

"Wanna let me up?"

"Oh, hell no! One of my fantasies is tying you up and using you. Now lay back while your mother gives you the best blowjob you've ever had."

As she swallowed half his cock, she kneaded his balls. She never took her eyes off his. Her mouth worked his cock as her hands stroked the shaft and massaged his balls.

"Fill my mouth, baby. Give me this wonderful cock and lots of cum."

"Oh mom," Tony sighed.

It only took minutes for him to obey and as he came, she held his cock directing the cum over her face and mouth. She used her fingers to wipe it into her mouth. Cindy moved up and gave her son an open mouth, tongue filled kiss.

She got off the bed and teasingly undressed for him. Cindy climbed back on the bed and straddled him with her perfectly groomed pussy above his face.

"Terry said you're good at eating pussy. Make mommy cum for you."

Tony was in heaven. Since the very first time his aunt had let him eat her, he had dreamed of eating his mother. She was soaked when he started and stiffened in a loud orgasm in just minutes. She got off and licked much of her juices off his face. She straddled his still hard cock allowing it to glide between her labia as she slid over it.

"Remember, you can't cum in my pussy. I'm not on birth control."

"I promise."

As she slid along his cock, he could sense that she was nearing orgasm again. She lifted, letting his cock move to her entrance then lowered herself.

"Oh my! I haven't been stretched this much since you were in there last time." Tony grinned. Cindy began riding her son's cock. "Oh, oh, ohhhhhh," she moaned, as she came.

Tony loved looking at her face as she did. She seemed to be oblivious to the rest of creation at the moment. Her orgasm lasted a long time, then she rested on him, holding very still for a moment. Tony raised his hips moving into her.

"Stop, don't move," she said.

He ignored her request and continued. Terry had done the same thing and came moments later when he moved. His mother had the same response. Her fingers dug into his chest as she initially stiffened and then trembled. Tony pounded his mother with his cock. Her orgasm seemed to continue with his movements. He felt wetness run off his lower abdomen. After a minute or so she rolled off.

DocWords
DocWords
3,313 Followers
12