All Comments on 'Tony 02: Mom'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Nice mother.

I loved this quote, laughed out loud.

“Are you going to visit your father while you’re in Florida, it’s only forty miles from where you’ll be?”

“I wouldn’t visit him if he lived next door”

Cool!

BrianOrr1BrianOrr1almost 3 years ago

This could be so much more than just 3 chapters. Love it, 5 stars.

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 3 years ago

More please. 5 stars

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

Dude, you really need to work on your endings, it’s s like you are writing the best you know how, and suddenly you say to your self, “hmm, I should just end this chapter here, and never mind the flow”

I love the pretexts for the story, and your work is really good, but you really suck at your endings, so please keep working on those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hate it when an IN story gets morphed into a harem mode tale. Completely ruins it.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story until i found out everything was planned by the women, kind of sucks. It was much more fun being accidental and actually get payback on the mom. Now it feels like hes just a dildo and theyre using him. Atleast hes having fun. Soo why was the fukin sister belittling him for 12 long years if she actually wanted him? Also sucks to find out hes been embarrassed his whole life about his dick and he has 3 mega sluts as family who NEVER told him its fine, not to mention he never played sports and virgin all the while mom knew… atleast she helped him get over it now. I guess im wondering how he will handle the sis, hope he doesnt forgive her to easily for 12years of abuse..! Kind of funny she planned to seduce him by calling him shrimp dimwit and laughing at his virginity, fukin stupid women.

My point mainly is because i hate it when his family fuk each other all the time and exclude the man/son and then suddenly they do it and tell him how theyve been having fun without him for years

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Wheezyf

Literotica rules. They had to wait until he was 18. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oi o senhor, ou a senhora faz um ótimo trabalho! parabéns... mais vou ter que concordar com o "weezyf" e estranho um cara que foi maltratado pela irmã 12 anos, que aparentemente foi casada por 10 ou 8 anos e o trata-lo como cachorro. dizer que o ama! e ainda mais surpreendente do nada sabermos que a mãe tinha um plano com a tia e a irmã para fode-lo. Sendo que ela não demostrou interesse sexual nele durante toda sua apresentação na historia. e por que espera tanto? Sim entendo as regras literárias. mas a uma lacuna nisso.

e gostaria de uma drama melhor entre os irmãos. de resto 5 estrelas.....

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

While I enjoyed the story, I don't understand the thought process behind it. You have a big dick son who is consistently belittled by his older sister and the mother seems to allow it until the son finally has enough and cuts his sister off. In fact, it seems to be the trigger for going to work for his Aunt. Plus, if the mother and sister were cunt munchers for each other why would the mother be resistant to having the son go live with the Aunt? Then to find out that the viagra was planned? When it didn't need to be? You couldn't just have the Aunt say "Fuck it, I am banging you..."?

Don't get me wrong, I am just curious in the thought process for these stories. I have throughly enjoyed all of your stories, and look forward to more. And yes, the sister thing is a bit messed up, so I am looking forward to reading how this will be resolved.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/25/2021) This chapter was an enjoyable read. But it seemed too compressed; kind of rushed. A necessary process to get to a specific end (let's get the mommy out of the way so we can move on to the sister). I would have enjoyed a wider Rubicon. I think it would have been better to have had the hookup with Terry be an unplanned event. The setup of Cindy by her sister would have worked better, IMO. Big dick fantasies are great as long as the named appendage isn't the size of a forearm. The same goes for beachball size breasts that would require a steel harness. This was okay.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Like 99% of all sequels, this story crashed and burned. The BDSM, FF action, anal, then turning him into a "boy toy" killed it. I won't be reading on. 2*

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

5 stars from me anyway.. A real well written tale with more than a ring of truth about it. Great cock hardening story,,,,,really looking forward to him screwing his sister,,, brings back memories of long ago,,,,thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tony Series Info