Tony 02: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I've never cum like that before. I even squirted."

"I thought squirting was a BS thing from porn."

"What you see on porn sites is, but it's a real thing. It isn't much when it happens. Missy..."

She hesitated.

"Missy what?"

"You keep your mouth shut about this. Missy squirts with anal."

"Women must talk about everything."

"The women in our family do."

"Does Missy know about us?"

"She knows about you and Terry. Until about an hour ago there was no us."

"Does she know about this little charade?"

"Part of it."

"Which part, Mom?"

"Well...pretty much everything. She was disappointed that she didn't get to come with me. She had planned to seduce you right after graduation. That's why she was so scantily clad that afternoon at the pool. She intended to fuck you that day."

"You could have fooled me."

"Yeah, she dropped the ball big time."

"That she did."

"Are you still mad at her?"

"Mom, I wasn't mad. I was hurt."

"You'll discover a changed sister when you see her again."

"Now I really feel bad for ignoring her calls and texts."

"Don't feel too bad. That's part of helping her change. Would you see her if she showed up for a surprise visit some weekend?"

"Yeah, I would. I was pretty shitty to her."

"I think she's planning to surprise you next weekend. Please don't get her pregnant."

"Is she on birth control?"

"She is."

"It shouldn't be a problem then."

"Do you need to cum again?"

"Probably so."

"Any special requests?"

"No. It's your party. You decide, mom."

"I'd like doggy for a bit then finish in my ass. Terry will be here with lunch soon."

Cindy went to the other room and returned a moment later with the restraint key. She removed her son's bindings. Tony got up and stretched for a moment then went to the bathroom. When he returned, she was on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed waiting for him.

"Wow!" he said, walking up behind her. "I've seen you like this a thousand times in my mind."

He began sliding his hand over her bare ass and slowly worked it between her legs. After a few minutes of pussy play he began rubbing her clit. In moments she was rocking and nearing orgasm. He continued and pushed her over the edge. As she was coming down, he pushed his cock into her.

"Oh, Tony. Fuck me hard."

As he was driving into her, he wet his thumb and pushed it into her ass. In minutes, she was cumming again. She laid on the bed on her chest with her shapely ass in the air. Tony pulled out and lined up with her pucker and pushed. His cock went in about two inches when he paused to let her relax.

"It feels like your arm is in there."

He began moving slowly and soon she was pushing onto him and moaning with each thrust. Tony couldn't hold it and emptied himself into her. She came again and when she tightened her anus it felt like she could chop of his cock. They both fell forward onto the bed. After several minutes they went to the shower together.

"Lunch is on the table," Terry announced.

They dried off and walked naked into the dining room. Terry smiled noticing his less than fully hard cock.

"I hope she hasn't worn you out. I was hoping we could suck you together."

"Let me eat first and you've got a deal."

As soon as lunch was over Terry undressed. She and Cindy walked Tony to the couch. They stood in front of him kissing and caressing each other's breasts then both knelt between his legs.

"You start. I always wanted to see a mother and son."

"My pleasure," Cindy replied.

Terry held her nephew's cock toward her, and Cindy took him into her mouth. Terry's free hand was massaging his balls.

"Tony, the first time your mother and I ever did this was on her boyfriend in high school."

His mother pulled off. "We must not have been particularly good. He dumped me the next day."

"What an idiot. You're both amazing at it now," her son replied.

"Did she deepthroat you?" Terry asked.

"No, she got a little over halfway."

"Hell, I got that much. Losing your touch?" Terry asked.

"Nope, I just need to be on the bottom for something this size," Cindy replied.

Terry took his cock in her mouth and his mother began sucking and licking his balls. He smiled watching them. Two of his three biggest fantasies were licking and sucking him. He was getting close. His mother looked up at him and winked then put her middle finger in her mouth to wet it. She slowly inserted it into his ass and pushed hard on his prostate. It felt like a volcano erupted in his aunt's mouth as he came. Cum was running out both sides of her mouth. Cindy started laughing. Terry turned to her and gave her a large open mouth kiss, sharing the huge load. Both got up and sat on either side of him on the couch.

"Did you enjoy that?" his mother asked.

"It was off the scale, mom."

"I think we'd better let Tony rest for a while. I'd really like a threesome fuck later," Terry said.

"Are you two up to a beach outing?" Tony asked.

After a fun filled afternoon on the beach with his mother and aunt, they all cleaned up to go out to dinner. The women really played it up over him. Tony's ego, being with the two beautiful women, was as big as the Texas sky. The wine flowed freely between the women, and both were a bit tipsy. Tony had been careful with his consumption.

They had been sitting on the balcony and just before dark the women began whispering and giggling to each other. They both got up and went inside. Tony followed them about ten minutes later and found them nude, on Terry's bed, eating each other. He stood and watched quietly for a few minutes before being noticed.

"Are you going to stand there all night or join us?" his mother asked.

Tony undressed, knelt behind his mother, and slid his cock in her. His aunt alternated licking her sister's pussy and Tony's cock and balls. He pulled out and put his cock in his aunt's mouth. After a moment her returned to fucking his mother. Terry assaulted her clit. It took only seconds before Cindy began moaning and pressed down hard on her sister's face. Cindy screamed as she came on both Terry's face and her son's cock.

Tony moved between his aunt's legs and raised her by the hips. He slid his cock into her as his mother licked her clit. Terry took only minutes to cum. She moaned loudly several times. When Tony neared, he pulled out of his aunt and his mother took him in her mouth. He rewarded her with a mouthful of warm cum. Cindy moved over her sister's face and let the cum drop into her mouth before kissing her deeply.

"You two never cease to amaze me," Tony told them.

"We've been eating each other since just after high school," his aunt said.

"We took a long break while your father and I were married," his mother added.

"I need more wine. Tony, my wonderful, big dick, nephew, would you get some for us?"

"I'm at your beck and call, ladies."

He returned shortly with their glasses. They were sitting at the head of the bed with a space between them for him. He happily joined them.

"Which do you prefer? Terry's landing strip, my expertly manicured triangle, or shaved like Missy?"

"I love them all," Tony replied.

"I think it's best keeping them different. If we sit on his face in the dark, he'll know who it is," his aunt laughed.

"Tony, I think you should let me trim yours," his mother said.

"You don't like my forest?"

"I do, but I think you'd like it if I groomed it a little."

"Or we could wax you," Terry offered.

"I'll pass on the waxing idea. Mom, if you want to trim it, I'm fine with that."

"Terry, I need a good pair of scissors and a comb."

"Top right-hand drawer in the bathroom."

Cindy went to the bathroom and set out what she needed. She called for Tony to join her. Tony and his aunt walked in.

"Stand in the shower. It'll be an easier to clean up there."

The shower was a big walk-in. All three went in and the women knelt in front of him. Cindy used the scissors and comb to cut off much of the unruly mess. Terry helped by holding his cock and balls out of the way as needed. It didn't take long for Tony's massive cock to grow to full stature as the women worked. He wasn't particularly hairy but did have a rather thick bush.

"Without all the hair, you look even bigger. Have you ever measured this monster?" his aunt asked.

"No. Until recently, I was embarrassed by it."

"Embarrassed, why?" his mother asked.

"Gym class had open showers. I was nicknamed Eeyore."

"The donkey?" Terry asked.

"Yeah. You know, donkey dick?"

"You never said anything about that. Is that why you didn't play sports?" his mother asked.

"Yeah. It wasn't something you'd talk about to your mom or dad. I did talk to Terry about being bigger. She reassured me that one day I would be glad it was larger."

Cindy looked at her sister. "You knew how big he was?"

"Oh hell no. Until I slipped and got a face full at his graduation party, I just assumed he was bigger than average. Even then I didn't realize he was this big," his aunt replied, as she slowly stroked his cock. "What a treasure." She kissed the tip and licked the pre-cum from it.

Cindy scooped up the fallen hair from the shower floor and put it in the trash can. Terry turned on the shower and all three washed each other playfully before drying off and getting out and returning to the bed.

Terry grabbed a tape measure on the way and once Tony was reclining, she measured him. "Nine and a half long and six inches around. That's got to be some kind of record. There's no way you can deepthroat that," she said laughing.

"There's no time like the present to find out," her sister replied. Cindy rolled over with her head hanging just off the bed. Tony got up and stood in front of her. "I'm going to hold your hips to guide you. You relax and let me do this. "

"Okay, mom."

Terry knelt on the floor next to the bed to get a better view. When Cindy opened her mouth, Tony put the head in. His mother reached up and held the sides of his hips and slowly began pulling him in and out. After a minute or so she had him in about two thirds of the way and gagged. She moved him back to catch her breath.

"Tony, finger my pussy. This works better when I'm hot."

Tony began teasing her clit with his fingers as she worked on her task. As she moistened, she got him in farther before gagging again. She continued the in and out motion and Tony could feel what felt like a ring obstructing further penetration. All at once the ring loosened and he went all the way in. He could see her lips touching the base. She began steadily rocking him in and out and about every third time would pull him out far enough to take a breath before swallowing again.

"If I hadn't seen this myself, I never would have believed it," his aunt said. "Okay, my turn. I've gotta try."

Tony pulled out and helped his mother sit up. She had an ear-to-ear smile.

"Mom, that was amazing. I could see your throat bulging."

"When it's that far in it's in my esophagus."

Terry took up the position and began on him. Tony was playing with her clit. After a lot of gagging, she surrendered at about seven inches and pulled him out.

"I concede to my elder sister and crown her the official deepthroat champion."

"I graciously accept the crown and would like to thank all my wonderful fans and supporters. You may kiss my pussy now."

"My pleasure, your grace," her sister replied.

Cindy got back on the bed with her head, once again, over the edge of the bed. Her sister got between her legs and began licking her.

"Fuck my throat, Tony. Pull back when you cum so it goes in my mouth. I don't get to taste it otherwise."

Tony nodded and put his cock in her mouth. Taking his hips again she worked him back in. It only took a few strokes to take his length this time. Knowing what to do now, Tony controlled his movement. As he throated his mother, he could tell that his aunt was having an effect on her. She was getting close to cumming. When she came her legs clamped her sisters head and held her tight in her pussy. His mother, who was holding his hips, pulled him deep into her throat as she spasmed. Tony was pinned and struggled not to cum. The instant her arms relaxed he pulled back and shot stream after stream into his mother's mouth. The last two streams coated her face. Terry crawled up and licked the cum off her sister. They were all asleep in a short time.

On Monday morning Terry left to go grocery shopping leaving mother and son alone. This time wasn't just sex. They made love. Cindy left around noon to go home.

12