Tony 03: Sister

Story Info
Now it's his sister's turn.
6.2k words
4.7
46.3k
77

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers

Tony was quieter the rest of the day and his soft smile never seemed to leave his face. Just before bedtime his phone rang. It was Missy. Tony answered it.

"Hi Missy."

"Tony, I'm so sorry I've been a bitch. I love you and promise I'll be different. Please don't be mad at me anymore."

"Missy, I should have talked to you and told you how I was feeling. I'm not mad at you. I love you too."

"It's a long weekend and I'm off. Can I come over on Friday?"

"I get off at ten Friday evening and work ten to six Saturday at The Shoppe, but otherwise I'm free."

"You can show me all the toys," she laughed.

"We've got lots of those. Hold on. Let me check with Aunt Terry." He muted the phone and turned to her. She was lying next to him in bed. "Missy wants to come over for the weekend on Friday night. Is that okay?"

"It is. I'm going away Friday at six and won't be back until Monday evening. Your mom gave her a key to the house."

Tony unmuted the phone. "It's fine with Terry. She's going to be away for the weekend."

"I know. She's coming to mom's house."

"How convenient. Sounds like a setup," he said, looking at his aunt. She grinned and shrugged."

"I'm sure it was. Mom wants us to have time alone."

"I'm really looking forward to it. Bring your bikini."

"Can I wear the skimpy one on the beach there?"

"Probably not but you can wear it at the house."

"Deal. I'll see you Friday night."

"I love you, sis."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye." The call ended.

Tony turned to his aunt and kissed her. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. We got a new item in the store last week I think Missy would love."

"What's that?"

"The Lush 3. It's a bluetooth vibrator that'll fit even in a bikini. She wears it. You control it with your phone."

"You think she'd like that?"

"I think you'll both have a ball with it. Make her wear it all day Saturday at work."

Tony laughed. "Great idea. That deserves a pussy licking from your nephew."

"Lick away, sweet talker."

*****

The first thing Tony did when he got to work on Tuesday was buy the vibrator. The Shoppe was busy all week and Tony was glad about that. Even so, the days seemed to drag. He was excited about Missy's upcoming visit. Reading the instructions on the vibrator, he started laughing.

"What's up," Terry asked.

"I'm reading the instructions on Missy's toy. It can be set to activate with sound."

"Yeah, like music," she replied.

"Picture this. You're sitting on the beach on July 4th."

Terry laughed. "The fireworks?"

"Uh huh. Do they have a big finale at the beach?"

"About five minutes or more. She'll probably cum repeatedly. God, I'd love to see that."

"I'll video it for you," he said.

Terry was laughing hard.

Friday finally arrived and Terry left for the long weekend. After closing a few hours later Tony left for home. He walked in the house and Missy greeted him with a big, non-sisterly kiss and a glass of wine.

"I'm fixing dinner; burgers and fries. Go take a shower. You've got a little time."

"I've really missed you, Missy."

"I've missed you too. Living at the beach has been good to you. I can't believe your tan."

"I'm outside a lot. You've got a good tan too."

"I've been at mom's as much as possible. Go shower."

"Yes ma'am," he replied, smiling.

Tony went to his room and showered. He was tempted to put on his Speedos but opted for shorts and a tank top. They had dinner and chatted then afterward they went out and sat on the beach with a second glass of wine. Missy sat close to him and seemed quiet.

"Something on your mind?" he asked.

"I'm just happy to be with you again."

"Me too. Missy, I don't want you to change. Those things you said...well, I thought you meant them. Mom told me you were just having fun, but I took it seriously. You are who you are. I love you that way. You can call me pencil dick anytime you want."

"Rumor has it that pencil dick is a major misnomer."

"Rumor huh?"

"Purely hearsay, since I have no firsthand knowledge."

"Rumors are often greatly exaggerated."

"Are they now? Rumor also has it you're not a virgin anymore."

"I may have rectified that once or twice."

"Once or twice? Terry said you're the best lover she's ever had," his sister said. She looked at her brother for a response. None came. "Mom says so too."

Tony smiled. "The women in this family talk a lot."

"Yes, we do. Am I going to have stories to tell when I get home?"

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

"I want you to make love to me. That's what I want more than anything. If I wind up with stories to tell, then so be it."

"How much, exactly, do you, mom and Terry tell each other?"

"Every sordid detail."

"Everything?"

"As me anything; Viagra, restraints, throat fucking, threesome, double blowjob, cumming on mom's face. I know it all."

"Damn."

"I'm surprised no one got pictures or video."

"No, we haven't done that."

"Maybe you and I can rectify that."

"You'd do that?"

"If you promise not to post it or share it with anyone but Mom and Aunt Terry."

"I'd never share something like that."

"I know you wouldn't." She took her brother's hand and put it in her crotch. "You can feel how wet I am through my pants."

Tony could feel it and began rubbing the area. "Seems to me you need some help with that. Wanna go back to the house?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied, jumping up and running back.

Tony grabbed the blanket and glasses then followed her. He stepped in the door and nearly tripped on her top laying on the floor. A few feet farther was her bra. He put the blanket on the patio then refilled the glasses. On his way down the hall, he found her shorts and just outside Terry's room he found her discarded thong. He pushed the door open and stepped inside. His sister was nude sitting up leaning back against the head of the bed. Her left middle and index fingers were sliding up and down over her clit.

"Took you long enough."

"Looks to me like I arrived at the perfect time. Mind if I watch?"

"Not at all, but it'll work better if you take those clothes off."

Tony's pulled his shirt off over his head then turned his back and pulled off his shorts and underwear. He looked over his shoulder at his smiling sister then turned to face her. Missy's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. She stared speechlessly for a moment. Tony stepped closer.

"Come here," she said.

He began stroking himself. "Cum for me first."

Tony moved closer but just out of her reach. She continued staring at his cock in awe as she frantically rubbed her clit. Tony took a step closer and used his finger to collect his pre-cum, then stuck his finger in her mouth. Her eyes closed as her legs drew up.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes. I'm cumming!!" she yelled, as her head fell back in ecstasy and continued sliding her clit between her fingers.

In a moment, she slowed and relaxed. As soon as her eyes opened again, they were focused on her brother's cock. She slid her legs off the side of the bed with her ass toward him.

"Fuck me, Tony."

Her brother stepped up behind her and drew the head of his cock between her labia. After lining up, he pushed just the head inside then began slowly moving in and out. Her pussy was tighter that his mother and aunt.

"Go slow. I'm really stretched."

"That's what your mother said too," he chuckled.

Missy laughed. "She's your mother too, goofball." Tony pushed in as she was laughing. "Stop, stop pushing."

He pulled back then slid easily inside again. "I've hit bottom. There's about three inches that won't fit."

"It feels like it's up to my chest. Oh god, I'm so full. Go faster."

Tony picked up the pace, bottoming out with each thrust. She grunted each time he did. Her orgasm was sudden and with no warning. Her legs trembled so hard she fell onto the bed. He continued thrusting and her orgasm continued longer than either of the other two women had. He slowed for a minute, and she began to recover. Tony began thrusting hard again and slipped his thumb in her ass. Missy screamed in another shaking orgasm. Tony moaned and filled her pussy with his cum.

"Mom and Aunt Terry are right. You're fucking amazing," his sister told him.

"The night is young," he replied.

"Am I going to be bow legged?"

"Maybe for a day or two."

"Oh well. I need to go pee," she said, trying to raise up.

"Don't get lost. We're not even close to being finished."

"I'm holding you to that. Now, let me up before I pee on myself."

Tony pulled out and his cum ran down the inside of both of his sister's legs. She left a cum trail from the bed to the bathroom on the hardwood floor. Tony enjoyed watching her bare ass as she walked.

When she returned, she had a wet washcloth and towel with her. She knelt in front of her brother and carefully washed and dried him. Then using the towel, she wiped up the trail to the bathroom.

"On the bed you. I want to see this monster."

Tony got on the bed in the position she had been in earlier. She sat between his outstretched legs, smiling.

"They said you were big, but damn. If this had a foot on the end, rather than a head, you could walk on it. Tony, my fingers won't even reach around it." She continued her examination and Tony began getting hard again. "How long 'til we can use it again?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing. It'll be ready pretty quick."

"Did it all fit in me?"

"No, there was about three inches left when I bottomed out."

"Did mom really deepthroat you?"

"She sure did. Terry tried but couldn't get it."

"I'm sure I couldn't. I love anal too, but this is intimidating. Has anyone given you a foot job?"

"Not so far."

"I will tomorrow. I still have other places I want this tonight. Can you cum twice more?"

"Probably, but the third time takes a while."

"Why didn't you tell me it was so big?"

"Missy, today is about the first civil conversation we've had in about ten years."

"Yeah, I guess it is. Tony, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"You know, I'm freakin' amazed you never used this in high school."

"I was embarrassed by it. I really tried to keep it a secret."

"Tony, every girl I know would want to try this thing out."

"I'd prefer to be known as a person rather than a guy with a monster cock."

"Just so there's no confusion, I loved you before I knew about this."

"Yeah, back when I was a pencil dick," he chuckled.

She leaned forward and licked the head. "You were leaking."

"I do that a lot when someone plays with it."

Missy repositioned herself so that she way laying on her stomach with his cock in front of her. She began licking him from bottom to top and collecting the pre-cum with her tongue. Her fingers were teasing his balls.

"You watch porn?" she asked.

"Sometimes. I haven't in the last few weeks."

"Have you seen the big dick guys?"

"Some, yeah."

"Did you notice they never seem to get really hard like yours is."

"I noticed that too. Mine is also more symmetrical. No one area is bigger than the other."

"Yours is perfect. It's pretty really. Rock hard, straight, nice size head, and huge. What more could a guy want?"

"His sister to quit talking and start sucking, for one."

"Point taken." Missy took the head in her mouth. "I need one of those things from the dentist that holds your mouth open. This is huge."

With just a little more than the head in her mouth and both hands stroking the shaft, she began in earnest. She was good. Not quite as talented as their mom but every bit on par with Aunt Terry. It was seeing her face as she sucked that gave him that extra bit of excitement. When she looked up at him for his approval, he melted. Tony's hands moved to the sides of his sister's head. He wasn't guiding, just holding in a loving caress. He felt himself building rapidly, and when he came it was earth moving. Missy was surprised by both the sudden explosion and the force. With her mouth already full of his big cock, she had to swallow several times, and still wasn't able to avoid spilling some of it. His cock head got so sensitive afterward he had to hold her head still. She teased the sensitive head with her tongue and Tony had to pull her off.

"Wow!" he said, as he relaxed.

"I did okay?" she asked.

"You were awesome. It's my turn to eat you now. Trade me spots."

She smiled. "Well, if you're going to force me," she replied, as she sat up.

Missy and Tony traded positions. Tony smiled looking down at her minuscule white triangle where her micro-bikini bottom had covered her.

"That's a tiny tan line."

"It's from the suit I was wearing at Mom's house. I think I'd have to go to Brazil to wear it in public."

"Probably so. They'd arrest you here," he replied, as he kissed it.

Tony drew his tongue between her labia and over her clit.

"Mmmm," his sister said, as she ran her fingers through his hair and spread her legs wider.

Tony took his time exploring with his lips and tongue. She watched as he attended her.

"I'm not going to last long. You're really good at that."

"Thanks, I've been practicing."

As he licked her, his hands moved to her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and extremely sensitive. When he gave them a light pinch, she cooed. When her clit softened a moment later, he sucked it into his mouth and began to rapidly stroke it with his tongue.

"Oh damn," she sighed. "I'm going to cum." Tony smiled without stopping what he was doing and soon she drew up her legs to her chest. "Oh, oh, oh...FUCK," she screamed, as her legs began to tremble. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!"

Her body tensed as her head rolled back onto the pillow experiencing her orgasm. Her brother continued his assault until he could sense her sensitivity then slowed and moved from her clit to her inner lips and vagina. She continued rocking her hips to his movement then soon began to relax. He pulled away and dragged his tongue once more over her now exquisitely sensitive clit. She jerked back laughing.

"No more. It's too sensitive."

He kissed it once more, causing her to push his head away and scramble out of his reach. Tony sat up smiling. His cock had recovered and was rock hard again. He slid the head of his cock between her labia and got it wet with her juices then lined up with her asshole. It only took a gentle push to slip inside. He paused after about two inches then began a slow in and out. Her ass seemed to pull him in.

"This is my favorite," she said, smiling at him. "Go really deep, but slowly at first."

He continued his movements and within minutes had his entire cock in his sister's ass. She tightened she sphincter and squeezed hard. Tony could feel the squeeze at the root. She relaxed again.

"Pound me. I need it fast and hard. Make me cum for my little brother."

Tony pulled back almost all the way to the head, then drove into her hard. She squealed in delight as he assaulted her ass. When she came her legs went straight up. Her hands gripped the sheet hard, and her breathing seemed to stop. Tony saw her squirt as she bellowed a single long scream. She squirted a second time as he continued. Tony put his thumb on her clit and began sliding it up and down. Her back arched as she came yet again. Tony pounded her harder. Both were covered in sweat. She screamed and squirted a third time as her brother moaned and pumped his semen into her. Tony held her legs as he sat back with his cock still in his sister's ass. She went limp as he sat watching her and smiling.

"Did you cum or give me an enema?"

"Both, I think," he said, pulling out a little.

"Not yet, stay in me for a while. When you pull out, I'll have to get up and go to the bathroom."

"We made a mess."

"Probably. Who cares? Tony, I've never been fucked that well. I'm in heaven."

When Missy got up on Saturday morning she went to the kitchen for coffee. Tony was at the stove scrambling eggs.

"Good morning. Breakfast will be ready in about two minutes."

"Good morning," she replied, smiling.

She got a cup of coffee and sat at the table. Missy grabbed a slice of bacon and munched on it as she watched him cook. In a moment he brought the bowl of scrambled eggs and sat it on the table. He sat across from her.

"Dig in. We need to leave for The Shoppe in an hour." They ate quietly, making frequent eye contact and smiling. "I'll clean up the kitchen. You can get ready. Don't dress before I get there. I have something for you to wear."

"You picked out clothes for me?"

"Oh hell no. I've bought you clothes before. I don't think they've ever been out of your closet."

"That's not true. I wore the socks with toes once," she replied.

"I stand corrected. This goes under your clothes. I think you'll like it."

"Think so, huh?"

"I'm sure of it."

Missy went to get ready for the day and Tony cleaned up the kitchen. She had just gotten out of the shower when he handed her the small, gift-wrapped package. She grinned and opened it. When she saw what it was, she laughed.

"And who's going to have the controller?" she asked.

"I am. I've already synched it to my phone. When you go back home, I'll have synched it to yours too. I'll be able to call you and control it long distance."

"Kinky, I like that."

"Put it in, we'll test it."

The toy had one part that went in her vagina and an appendage that ran between the labia and rested on her clit. Once it was on and inserted, Tony turned on the controller. His sister's eyes widened when it vibrated. He kept it on low but tried several different patterns before shutting it down remotely.

"It feels great, but I don't think it's strong enough to make me cum."

"Probably not," he replied, knowing she was in for a big surprise.

Missy went back to getting ready and Tony showered. They left for The Shoppe right on schedule. Missy browsed the store as Tony opened up. She had never been in a sex shop before and was fascinated by it all. Missy was browsing through the BDSM room when the first customer came in.

"Mistress B, how nice to see you."

"Good morning. Do you have riding crops in stock? I can't find mine."

"We have leather in both red and black. I think there's a pink felt one too."

"Felt? That wouldn't even raise a welp."

Tony laughed. "Probably not."

"I'd be happy to demonstrate how effective the leather is, Tony."

"I'll pass this time, but thanks for the offer."

"Back room?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She turned for the back room. Tony grabbed his phone and turned on the device his sister was wearing. He put it on high for just a moment then lowered it. He heard Missy gasp just after Mistress B had walked in the room. The Mistress heard the soft sound of the vibrator and Missy's gasp. After grabbing both a red and black crop she went back to Tony and held out her empty hand.

"Give me the remote. Let's have a little fun," she said, with a devilish grin.

Tony handed her his phone. Missy stepped in the room a moment later. Mistress B looked at her then cranked it to high. Missy grabbed the door jamb to stabilize herself. Still on high, she changed it to pulsate for several seconds then to low. Missy's face had reddened.

"Young woman," she called to Missy. "I need your opinion on an outfit."

"I'm sorry. I don't work here," Missy replied.

"I don't need an employee. I need a woman's opinion. Come help me."

It wasn't a request. It was a command. Missy walked to her in the clothing section. B held up a gaudy teddy. "Is this something a man your age would like?"

Before she could answer, Mistress B cranked the vibrator to full again and left it there. Missy grabbed the rack to stabilize herself. She looked at her brother and mouthed 'Stop!' Tony smiled at her, and the vibration stopped.

"Well?" Mistress B asked her.

"Oh, probably not. The color is horrid, and it shows too much. You need to leave something for the immaginationnnnnmnn!"

DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers
12