Tony 03: Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator activated on high and pulsate. Missy grabbed the rack again and bent forward. She was on the verge of cumming. Mistress B swatted her on the ass with the crop.

"You will cum when I say you can cum." Missy looked at her in shock and the vibration went down a bit. "Unless you want to taste my crop again, you will reply 'Yes, Mistress.'

Missy swallowed hard. "Yes, Mistress."

"Much better." She raised the level again. "Now, ask me nicely if you can cum." Missy looked at her but didn't speak. B raised the crop again. "Ask me," she ordered.

"Please, may I cum, Mistress?" Missy asked.

"Cum for us," she replied, raising the setting to high.

Missy moaned loudly and came hard holding onto the clothing rack. Mistress B slowly lowered the vibration then turned the unit off. She handed the phone back to Tony.

"Well done, slave. Tony, give your sister to me for the day and I'll have her sucking your cock in the store window by five."

"How did you know she's my sister?"

"There's a picture of you both on the wall behind the counter. What's your name, slave?"

"Uh, Missy," she replied.

"Mistress," she directed holding the crop up again.

"Missy, Mistress," she said quickly.

"She'd make a wonderful slave for you Tony. You and I could have her fully trained in just a few days."

"No, I'd rather keep her as a sister. Thanks for the suggestion."

Mistress B grabbed Tony's cock. "I can see the idea appeals to you." Her hand felt his length. "You are well endowed, young man," she said, giving him a final squeeze. "Put the crops on my account."

"Yes, Mistress B. Will there be anything else?"

"Not at the moment, but I do plan on further examination of your member." She put her hand on Missy's crotch. "She's good and wet. You should take her soon."

Mistress B headed toward the door. Tony hurried to open it for her. She patted his cheek and winked as she left. Tony walked back to his sister, who seemed frozen where she stood.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"Who...who the hell was that?"

"Mistress B. She runs a BDSM school."

"Tony, I think if she had told me to get on my knees and suck you, I would have."

"Well, you have a good story to share with Mom and Terry."

"No shit. Thanks for not letting her turn me into a slave."

"You're welcome. I have no desire to have a slave. I love you just like you are."

She smiled at him. "I'll give you a blowjob anytime you want it, but not in the store window."

Another customer walked in, and Tony went to greet her. They had steady business the rest of the day. Tony activated the vibrator several times but did it when they wouldn't be caught. Before the end of business Missy was working with customers.

They stopped for dinner on the way home and as soon as they were in the house Missy was naked and all over him for the rest of the evening.

*****

Sunday morning involved another exhausting roll in the sack followed by an afternoon on the beach. Fireworks were scheduled for dusk, so after cleaning up they went into town for dinner and drinks. Missy wore the vibrator at Tony's request.

Tony teased his sister with the vibrator during dinner but not enough to make her uncomfortable. Afterward they went back to the Jeep and got their blanket and cooler, then got a good viewing spot on the beach. There was live music, so he turned the vibrator to its lowest setting to respond to sound. She didn't seem to react to it. He was patient and didn't turn it up higher until the fireworks started, and then he increased it a small amount at a time. Initially, she only felt it with loud explosions, but as the setting increased, she started feeling it with the launches. She laughed when she realized what he was doing. During the lull before the finale, he turned it to full. Tony scooted behind her and put his arms around her. She smiled at his loving gesture.

Within seconds of the finale starting his loving arms were holding her firmly in place. It wasn't just the launches and explosions that triggered it. The oohs and ahhs from the crowd were the most intense. Tony could barely hold her still. She came at least twice during the finale. When the applause died down afterward, Tony finally released her. She fell over on the blanket recovering. It was short lived. After about a minute the band started up. Missy scrambled toward the Jeep, falling in the sand twice before reaching it, and pulled the vibrator out. Tony was laughing so hard he never got off the blanket. Missy was still red faced by the time she returned.

"I'd have been better off with Mistress B," she grumbled.

"You loved it," Tony said, still laughing.

"At first, yes. It was great. I thought my pussy was going to fall off by the third time I came. Thank god after I got out of bluetooth range it lost the signal." She tried to look angry but was failing miserably. Finally, she smiled. "I'm taking mom shopping with her wearing this thing."

"Good luck with that. I already sent the video to her and Terry."

"You didn't take a video."

Tony turned the phone toward her with the video running. She laughed all the way through it. The phone chirped from a reply. It was from their mother.

"OMG!!! That's hilarious!!!"

A second text came. This time from Terry.

"You've gotta put that up on YouTube. It'll go viral. LOL!"

She had fully recovered by the time they got back to the house. Terry went straight to the shower and returned to the living room afterward with a bath towel and a bottle of lotion. She spread the towel over one end of the couch cushions.

"Tony, pants off and sit on the towel. Lean back on the arm of the couch."

He did as she said. His cock was hard by the time he got positioned. When his sister poured about half the bottle of the cold lotion on his cock and balls, he had lost it again.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"Relax," she said, as she sat on the couch facing him.

She began using her feet to softly massage his balls. His erection returned quickly. Once hard, she used her feet to stroke his length. Her toes running over the head got his undivided attention. When she began jacking him off by trapping his erection between the soles of her feet, he laid back to enjoy it. When he came, she used her feet to direct the spray onto his chest and abdomen.

"Now you've had a foot job. Did you like it?"

"Yes. It was really nice."

"As good as a hand job?"

"Close, but not quite."

"Okay, go shower. Then you can fuck me stupid."

"Fuck you stupid or fuck you, comma stupid?"

"Either way I'm getting fucked. Take your pick," she replied.

He grinned then went to the shower. Just as he was climbing in the bed his phone chirped. It was a text from Terry.

"Be at pier 4 at 5 am. Look for a boat named 'Sunrise'. Ask for Rick. You'll be on the boat from 5 to 3. Wear swimsuits under your clothes. I told them you're newlyweds so anything goes. Your mom and I booked it for you. Missy's mini-kini is fine. They'll provide food, drinks, and sunscreen. Have fun! Terry & Mom"

Tony showed the text to his sister. "What do you think this is all about?"

"A day on the water, I guess."

"What about the newly wed part?" he asked.

"If we fuck on the boat as brother and sister, we might attract attention."

"If we do fuck, we'll attract attention anyway."

"Yeah, but as newlyweds we won't likely get arrested. Now, fuck your sister. We have to get up early.

*****

Even in the dark they found the boat just before five. Rick greeted them and invited them aboard. About fifteen minutes after launch a woman came to them.

"I'm Rick's wife, Margo. You're on the sunrise cruise. Besides Rick and me, you're all alone. Being newlyweds, we relax most of our rules. The rear part of the boat is your private area. Rick and I will stay upfront to give you privacy. Just pick up this red phone to talk to us. Here's our schedule. Breakfast will be served up front in about fifteen minutes. You can watch the sunrise while you eat. It's really beautiful out here on the water. After breakfast you'll be free. On this cruise, free means clothing optional private time for the two of you. All we ask is that you don't injure each other and don't fall off the boat. By about 10 we'll be to a good snorkeling site. When you're in the water, for safety purposes, we watch you. We don't care if you swim naked. Just remember you can be seen. At noon we'll serve lunch. Then you're free again while we head back. There's a bar and snacks right behind you. Help yourselves. There's also sunscreen. I suggest you use it about every couple of hours. Bathrooms are located through that door. We'll warn you if any other boats approach and about fifteen minutes before we dock. Questions?"

"You don't care if we...," Tony began.

"You're newlyweds. Feel free to act like it," she said, grinning. "Does that answer your question?"

"Uh, yeah. It does."

"I'll show you to the bow. Breakfast in just a few."

She led them to the front of the boat to a table for two. In about ten minutes the boat slowed, and Margo brought them breakfast. The sunrise was beautiful as they ate. When they finished eating, she took them aft again.

"We'll stop at about ten for snorkeling. Have fun."

She turned and left them. Missy looked at her brother.

"So, husband, ever made love on a boat?"

"Nope, can't say I have. You?"

"Not yet, but I'm about to rectify that. That couch thing back there looks pretty comfortable," she said, pulling her shirt off over her head.

They were both naked in minutes. Tony sat on the couch and his sister stopped in front of him. After a moment, she grinned.

"With the boat's movement, all I have to do is sit on your cock. The boat will keep us moving."

She straddled him and slowly lowered herself. As the boat moved, the up and down movement did the rest. Tony grabbed small cushions and put them on his thighs to prevent her from being impaled on his oversized cock. It worked perfectly when she sat on him until they crested a large wave, and both landed on the deck. They laughed it off and tried other positions while on the deck. When they tired both showered.

Snorkeling was fun and they got to explore a reef and an old sunken ship. Missy discovered quickly that her mini-kini was for show and not for swimming. Tony kept his Speedos on, not wanting to dangle bait for the fish.

Having stayed up late and risen early, both slept much of the return trip. They were awake and active long enough to take a video on Missy's phone of her getting a facial from her brother. Once docked they thanked their hosts and drove back to the house. Missy sent the video to their mother and aunt.

"Nice! All I've gotten was a strap on from your mother last night," her aunt replied.

"You did not. You got three dicks at the same time," their mother replied.

"????" came Missy's retort.

"Your mother and I went to a sex club. I kind of joined the show," Terry said.

"Kind of? You were the damned show. What a whore. LOL!!" Mom added.

"How about you, Mom?" Missy texted.

"I just watched and fingered myself. I was a good girl."

"Cindy's such a prude."

"I've been spoiled by my son."

"You're an incestuous prude."

Tony and Missy chuckled at the banter between their mother and aunt.

"And you're an incestuous whore. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"I'm getting that incestuous cock tomorrow and you're not," Terry replied.

"Like hell you are. You didn't use protection. You get checked before you touch my son!!! Tony, I'm serious. Keep it in your pants until she shows you her lab results."

"Yes, Mom," he replied. "It's going to be a long week."

"You can always call Mistress B," Terry wrote.

"Not a chance," Tony sent.

The conversation wound down over the next few minutes. Tony and his sister talked it over and decided to go out for a nice dinner and follow that up with clubbing and dancing to celebrate their last night together for a while. On the way home they were talking.

"The sex club thing really surprises me about mom," Tony said.

"She goes occasionally with some of the women she knows but never participates. Aunt Terry gets looped and joins in every time. I'd listen to mom about the contact if I were you. Terry got gonorrhea there once."

"I intend to. Terry's better at giving advice than following it."

"Good."

"Have you been to that club?" he asked.

"No. The closest thing I've done was a bachelorette party with male strippers."

"Did you get rowdy?"

"I spent a few bucks and got handsy but nothing else. How about you? Ever been to a strip club?"

"Nope. The only live naked women I've seen is you, mom, and Terry. I've seen a few modeling outfits at The Shoppe."

"Peeking?"

"No way. They asked my opinion. I would peek at you."

"Why? You can see me naked anytime."

"Sis, where are we going from here?"

"Sexually?"

"Yeah."

"I love you, but one day I want to get married, have kids, all the usual stuff. I imagine you do too. You and I can't do that together. How does brother and sister with benefits strike you?"

Tony smiled. "I have no problem with that, as long as neither of us is in a relationship. What dad did still pisses me off."

"Same here. So, if neither of us is in a steady relationship or married, we're good?"

"That works for me. Same thing with mom and Aunt Terry."

"I really doubt mom will do a relationship again. Dad really fucked her up. Terry might but I doubt it. She's too...how should I phrase this, wild?"

"That fits."

They pulled up to the house and went inside. Missy rode her brother's cock until both fell asleep sated.

Missy left for home just after lunch on Monday leaving Tony alone, which was a fairly rare occurrence. He thought of how amazing the summer had been. First, he had sex with his aunt, then his mother seduced him. That was followed by a weekend of sex with his sister. He had been with all three of his fantasy women. What more could an eighteen-year-old male want? With his mother and sister at home and Aunt Terry temporarily out of commission, he was in for a dry spell.

12