All Comments on 'Tony 03: Sister'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the series but IMHO the BDSM elements were not needed. I really hate it. I wish those parts weren't there as well as the character Mistress B.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Great story! Read all 3 in binge mode. One horny young male and 3 willing beautiful females. Works for me!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to here what Tony does to end his dry spell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. My only critique concerns the development of the relationship with his sister. You knew - and wanted - it to happen. But it seems it went from "I hate you" to "everything's cool, let's go fuck." Seems like that could have been expanded upon a bit more. All in all, I'm glad I spent the time reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Tony 03: Sister"

.

Wow, someone who actually knows how to use a chapter title, chapter number, subtitle.

kingswedekingswedealmost 3 years ago

I sure hope there is more chapters in the works.

This is a great storyline that can go on.

Mother and aunt together with sister joining the gals for some lady fun before “the stud” gets involved and fucks all three.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story, just said that Missy gave no excuse/reason for her shitty behaviour since he was a baby. Anyway i liked the fsct that Mistress B wants to teach him how to dominate women, sounds like alot of fun.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

This went left, hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Missy became Terry for a sentence but very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the rest of the story? There are a lot of could be's

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

There are 3 more chapters.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Not bad, but I thought you let the sister off too easy. They needed to have a long conversation about it. Just having Tony forgive her and tell her to continue acting like that just did not feel right. If Missy truly loves Tony, then that has to come through, some how, and it hadn't for 12 years. Also, Tony had basically a shitty time in high school and his sister could have made it better. Unless she is older than him by more than 5 years (which I didn't think so because of a comment she made in the first story). Again, if she was planning on seducing Tony that day after his graduation, then she went about it in a very bad way. But I did love you having Mistress B administrating a bit of discipline there.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/25/2021) This chapter was funny but it still seems rushed, too easy. Two pages for each chapter dedicated to one family member? I agree with the comments below. Missy treated him like shit for 12 years, she notices he has a big dick so now she's sorry and all is forgiven? Too easy. No real descriptive sex scenes; they start, they do it, they climax, everyone is sated. Mistress B is the only interesting character and she only appears once in each episode. Interesting how Missy and Tony discuss their future together after only one weekend closing off any possibility for drama. I'm not trying to be mean here, but I need to say that the style of this narrative could be described as "quick and easy", IMO. Yes, at one point Missy was called Terry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first chapter was good. The next two, not so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tony 02: Mom Previous Part
Tony Series Info