Tony 04: Mistress B

Story Info
Tony visits Mistress B and gets a surprise.
2.8k words
4.67
23.7k
46

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,315 Followers

Everyone is eighteen or older. I had planned to end this with chapter three but knew that somehow, I needed to bring Mistress B into it. As I did that, I realized that there would have to be a chapter five and possibly a six. I am ending it there. Thanks for reading my stuff and for the feedback.

DocWords

* * * * *

When his aunt got home late on Monday, she told him that she had gotten a call from the part-time day person at The Shoppe. She offered the job to him but would want to change it to full time. Tony agreed, looking forward to having evenings free for the rest of the summer. He still had six weeks to go.

Mistress B stopped by on Monday and spent a long time talking to Terry. When she left his aunt came to him.

"I hope you don't have plans this evening. Mistress B invited you and me to meet with her and her husband this evening."

"No, I'm free. I'll warn you now, the first time she pulls out her riding crop, I'm outta there."

Terry smiled. "No, she wants her husband to meet you."

"I didn't realize she was married."

"Yep. I've met him. Master B is what she calls him."

"He's into hard stuff too, huh?"

"They run the school together. I think she's his sub."

"She's a sub? I thought she was a dominatrix."

"I think she's both."

"I think she's weird," Tony replied.

"And we're not?" his aunt asked.

"Good point."

When the shop closed, they went to the house and showered. His aunt had suggested he dress as he did for work. Their home was about halfway between American Beach and The Shoppe. It looked huge. Terry pulled into the circle drive and parked then led the way to the front door. As she reached for the bell the door opened.

Tony's jaw dropped. Before them stood the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen. Her blonde hair reached just below her shoulders. She had blue eyes that were a shade rarely seen in nature. She had full lips with red lipstick and her smile was that of a goddess.

Around her neck she wore a red collar that matched perfectly to the shade of her lips. Other than the collar and matching heels, she was nude. Her breasts were teardrop with perfect pink nipples. She was tall and toned with womanly hips and long legs. Her pussy was bare, with no indication there had ever been hair.

"Please come in. I'm slave Karen." She opened the door fully. Terry entered and Tony stumbled on the doorstep, watching Karen, rather than where he was going. "Please have a seat. The Master and Mistress will be with you momentarily. May I get you something to drink?" She asked, as she showed them to a beautiful white leather couch.

"A glass of wine would be lovely," Terry replied.

"And for you, Master Tony?"

"Uh, what?" he asked.

"Would you like something to drink, Master Tony?"

"Water, uh, water would be good."

Karen walked to the bar. Tony never took his eyes off her. Terry patted his leg.

"Down boy," she said.

"Jesus...."

Terry chuckled. Karen returned and handed them their drinks then knelt on the floor a few feet in front of them with her knees apart.

"Karen, you'll have to excuse my nephew. You seem to have entranced him."

"Please call me Slave Karen, Mistress Terry. My Master and Mistress prefer it. I'm happy that Master Tony is pleased with my appearance."

"You're, you're...gorgeous," Tony replied.

"Thank you, Master Tony. I find you very attractive also."

Tony looked up at her face. Her smile was genuine. For the first time since arriving Tony closed his mouth enough to smile at her. She blushed. Tony wondered, 'What kind of woman isn't bothered by being nude in front of strangers, takes a compliment on her beauty, then blushes at a smile?'

"Welcome to our home," the handsome, middle aged man said, walking into the room.

Karen's head went down immediately. Tony stood. His crotch was right in front of Karen's face. The man took Terry's hand and kissed it then shook Tony's.

"Tony, Terry, I'm Lee Bannister. My wife, Lori, will be with us momentarily. She had a minor wardrobe issue. Has slave Karen attended to your needs?"

"Yes sir. She's been very attentive," Tony replied.

"Slave Karen, get me a vodka tonic and a Manhattan for your Mistress."

"Yes, Master B," she replied, then quickly went to the bar, keeping her gaze down.

He looked at Terry. "Are you uncomfortable that I have a slave?"

"It does seem a bit unusual."

"She's a slave by her own choosing. Her training began on her eighteenth birthday and ends in just over a month on her nineteenth."

"Then what happens?"

"That's up to her, Terry. She can choose freedom, or if she wishes, she can sign a contract for another year."

"What does slave training involve?" Tony asked.

"Initially, it's making them feel they are slaves. Then they must learn to be domestics. And we also teach them sex."

"Karen is your sex slave?"

"Slave Karen has been trained differently than all my others. She is fully trained in making love to a woman. Part of her training has been with dildos in both her ass and vagina, but she's never had a cock other than in her mouth. She's incredibly talented with her mouth if either of you would like her to service you."

"Ordinarily I'd jump at that, but I was foolish last weekend. I need a checkup before having sexual contact again," Terry replied.

"Wise decision. And you, Tony, would you like to use my slave's mouth? Ahh, here's my wife now."

Tony stood when she entered. Mistress B was as beautiful as ever but wasn't dressed in the classy attire they had usually seen her wear. She wore a simple, semi-sheer, sarong, and a red collar like the one Karen wore. She greeted Tony and Terry then knelt on the floor next to Karen with her head down.

"You forget yourself," Lee said.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Mistress B, now slave Lori, stood and removed her sarong. She folded it neatly and placed it on the table then returned to her spot next to slave Karen.

"My wife is a dom to everyone but me. Tony, I would be honored if you would let my slaves attend to your apparent needs."

"Thanks for the offer but I don't mingle with married women," Tony replied.

"Commendable, but in this situation it is different. I'm offering her to you to use as you desire. It isn't cheating if I'm here and agreeable. She has asked to experience your large cock."

"She's beautiful. They both are."

"It's settled then. Use both. Slave Karen, remove his trousers and prepare his cock."

"Yes, Master," Karen replied. Tony saw her smile.

She moved closer and slipped off his shoes and socks, then raised up and unfastened his pants.

"Lift your hips, Master," Karen instructed.

As he did, she slipped them down and off, then sat looking at his cock.

"Assessment, Slave Karen?" Lee asked.

"He is young and very well endowed. I would expect he will cum quickly and will require more than one release."

"Very good, Slave Karen. You may enjoy the first release with your mouth. Slave Lori will harvest the second in her pussy."

"Yes, Master," both replied.

"Tony, the only cock Slave Karen has enjoyed is mine and I'm not as gifted as you. It will be interesting to see how she handles it. Terry, I can offer you a dildo or vibrator. Slave Lori would be happy to control it for you."

"I'm fine. Thank you for the offer. I suspect I'll enjoy watching this too."

"Very well. Slave Karen, worship his cock."

"Yes, Master."

Karen slid both manicured hands up his thighs. As she neared his cock her thumbs went between his legs and under his balls pulling them upward. She kissed each then began licking them. She rested his cock on her cheek as she did.

"Oh Master. You have a marvelous penis."

"Thanks. It looks good on you," Tony replied, smiling.

"Oh Tony," his aunt grunted, frustratedly.

"Well, it does," he shrugged.

Karen took half of it in her mouth. Tony sighed. As she continued, she took him deeper and deeper. Tony felt himself building. When he felt her nose touch his abdomen he could hold back no longer. He pulled her head up and emptied himself into her mouth. She let nothing spill and when he finished, Karen pulled off and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Master Tony. That was wonderful," Karen told him.

"It was my pleasure."

"Tony, did you feel teeth at any time?" Lee asked.

"Not at all, sir."

"You've got excellent control. When you're ready my wife will give you her pussy."

"Yes, sir. Give me a couple of minutes."

"Slave Karen, you did that very well. Have you experienced a cock that size before?" Terry asked.

"No, Mistress. Only a dildo that I practice on. The only other I have ever serviced was Master B."

"Tony, how do her skills rate with others you've been with?" Lee asked.

"So far it's a tie for first with my..."

"Your aunt?" Lee asked.

Terry laughed. "With his mother. She's the queen in our family."

"I see. Have you had many, Tony?" asked Lee.

"Just four, sir."

"Your aunt, mother, sister, and now Slave Karen?"

"Yes, sir."

"My wife suspected your aunt and sister. Terry, you have been his primary instructor?" Lee asked.

"I have."

"How is he?"

"Since I was fortunate enough to teach him, I'm likely a bit biased. Even so, he's the best I've ever had. His mother agrees with that opinion."

"Young man, it appears you're ready to go again," Lee said.

"Yes, sir."

"Slave Lori, you may begin. Tony, I would like you to try not to ejaculate for at least fifteen minutes."

"I'll try, sir."

Lori stood and straddled him. Karen used her hand to slide his cock between Lori's labia then held the head at her opening. Lori lowered onto him and stopped just inches down. She looked at her husband.

"Your thoughts?" Lee asked.

"I'm really stretched, Master. It feels wonderful."

"Continue," her husband told her.

Lori began moving on him and soon had him fully inside. She was already beginning to flush. As she slid up and down his length, Tony pinched her nipples. Lori moaned loudly and stiffened. He could feel her vagina contracting as she came. Lori looked at Master B in fear. He nodded for her to continue. She began again and was soon flushed again.

"Master Tony, may I cum?" she pleaded.

"Yes, cum for me."

Her back arched and she came a second time even more forcefully than before.

"Thank you, Master," she whimpered.

"Turn facing Slave Karen."

She stood immediately and turned sitting on his cock again, then putting her feet on the couch began raising and lowering on him.

"Slave, do you wish to cum again."

"Yes, Master. If it pleases you," Lori replied.

"See to it Slave Karen."

"Yes, Master."

Karen leaned forward and began licking Lori's clit as she rode Tony. It wasn't more than a few minutes before she was moaning. Karen sucked the clit into her mouth and Lori lost it.

"Oh yes, Master. I'm cummmm...," she called loudly. She moaned with every spasm as she came. Karen eased off her clit.

"Tony, it's been twenty-two minutes. Feel free to finish whenever you like," Lee said.

Tony picked up the pace and came minutes later. After he finished, Lori lifted off and knelt in front of him. Using her tongue, she licked everything clean.

"Thank you, Master Tony. Thank you, Master B. Thank you, Slave Karen," Lori said.

"You're welcome," Tony replied. "Thank you."

The others didn't reply.

"Slave Karen, get the stiff cane," Lee ordered.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Karen left the room and returned quickly with a rod about three feet long. Lori stood and bent over with her backside toward Tony.

"She needs five strikes. Would you like to deliver them, Tony?" he asked.

"For what?"

"She came the first time without asking."

"No, I'm not hitting her. I wanted her to cum. This is horseshit, Lee." Tony stood, took the cane from Karen, and tossed it across the room. Karen looked shocked. Tony began putting his clothes on. No one said anything. Once dressed, Tony turned to Lee.

"Please don't beat her. I wanted her to cum," Tony begged.

"You're sure? I can have Slave Karen do it."

"I don't want anyone to do it. Please. Forgive her this time."

"Very well," he replied. "Slave Lori, go change."

"Yes, Master."

She quickly gathered her sarong and left the room. Karen returned to her position on the floor.

"Slave Karen, what have you decided?" Lee asked.

"I'm in agreement, Master."

"Tony, why did you stop the beating?"

"She didn't do anything wrong, for one. Second, I wouldn't want her or anyone else beaten. I don't care who it is."

"As I suspected. Slave Karen, have Olga bring us refreshments while we wait on Lori."

"Yes, Master."

Karen quickly left the room then returned a moment later taking her position at their feet. They were joined by a Hispanic woman of about thirty. She was also nude, beautiful, and wearing only a red collar and matching heels. She carried a tray filled with crackers, meats, and cheese, which she sat on the coffee table in front of them. She stepped back and stood facing them with her arms behind her back and feet apart. Mistress B walked in fully dressed and without the collar. She sat in a chair next to her husband.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Terry, Tony, when our daughter was born, we decided we wouldn't shield her from our lifestyle. Master B is the master of the household. I am his sub when it pleases him. The remainder of the time I'm a dom to the subs that surround us. Both our personal ones, such as Olga, and our students. Our daughter has known no other lifestyle. She's been educated at home and has extremely limited exposure to the outside world. She has never been in a relationship. In fact, the only relationship she's seen has been our dom/sub relationship. That brings us to why we invited you here this evening," Lori said.

"Tony, we asked you here for several reasons. First, we wanted to see what kind of man you are. Second, to test your sexual prowess. My wife has been wanting to do that for weeks, but you never called her. Third, we wanted you and our daughter to meet. And fourth, if we felt you were the man we wanted, to make you and your aunt an offer," Lee told them.

"We'd like you to take four weeks and indoctrinate our daughter into the outside world. We want you to show her what it's like being in a monogamous sexual relationship with a man. We'd like you to teach her about making love, being loved, or at least being cared about, and caring about another person. We want her to experience a boyfriend," Lori told them.

"It would be for four weeks. You would live together, sleep together. Essentially, do everything together. The first week, you would spend all your time getting acquainted. No work during that week. Terry, we would provide you with Olga for that week to work in your store. She is a graduate of Yale University with a Master's in Business. We would pay her salary, of course," Lee said.

"The second and third weeks our daughter would continue to live with Toni but would work alongside both of you at your store. The fourth week will either be a continuation of weeks two and three or possibly a get-away for the couple. Olga would again cover during Tony's absence," Lori added.

"Terry, for your inconvenience, we'll give you five-thousand dollars. Tony, in addition to covering all expenses, we'll give you ten-thousand dollars. Terry, would this be acceptable?" Lee asked.

"It's fine with me, but this is something Tony should be deciding."

They all looked at Tony. "Three things: I do it my way, I'd need to meet your daughter, and I need to know she agrees with this," Tony replied.

"Your way meaning what?" Lee asked.

"No dom/sub stuff. We're equals in all things."

"That's all?" Lori asked.

"Meeting her and making sure she wants to do it. When would this start?"

"You'll be given the address where you'll be living tomorrow at ten. She'll be there when you arrive," Lee replied.

"Why ten?" Tony asked.

"That's when we get the key to the house," Lori answered.

"When can I meet her?" Tony asked.

DocWords
DocWords
3,315 Followers