Tony Starts Retirement Ch. 07

Story Info
Tony and Mandy celebrate Emma's birthday with a DP.
1.6k words
4.33
7.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers

Tony and the two girls wanted to celebrate every special occasion. They had celebrated Tony's birthday with a lesbian show and two girl blowjob. Emma's birthday was next. Mandy knew what Emma wanted. Emma wanted the two girls to go to a day spa for the full treatment. She then wanted to return to Tony's home, be plied with alcohol, watch porn, and be DPed - to be double penetrated.

But first, the girls had to get prepared. They wanted to be a bit wild. They wanted to remove all their pubic hair except for a little bit above their pussies - a Brazilian waxing. Mandy wanted to keep a landing strip two inches long, and Emma wanted a triangle. They were going to do it to each other since they saw no need to let anyone else see them half-naked.

First, they trimmed the hair "down there" to ¼ in. They took a shower together so they were nice and clean. Mandy was first for waxing. Emma had placed a towel on the bed. Mandy laid down with her naughty bits centered over it. Emma rubbed a pre-wax oil all around Many's pussy and asshole. She then applied a warm hard wax to pull the hairs out as gently as possible. Emma tried her best to maintain Mandy's landing strip, even using a straight edge to keep wax away. Once done waxing Mandy's pussy, Emma applied an after-waxing lotion. Emma then had Mandy get on all fours so she could get her backside. She then did the same process around Mandy's asshole.

Once Emma was done with Mandy, it was Emma's turn. It went more smoothly this time since they both were more familiar with the process.

A few days later, Mandy discussed Emma's birthday wishes with Tony, and Tony didn't understand. "Emma wants to be DP'ed? We aren't going to get another man involved, are we?"

Mandy just looked at him. "Of course not, silly. I have a strap-on. Emma wants you to take her ass. But first, we have to get your crotch prepared."

"What do you mean 'prepared'?" asked Tony.

"We girls gave each other Brazilian waxings earlier this week. We want you to match. Don't worry, I'm not going to wax you or even shave you. I'm just going to use scissors and an electric shaver to trim you up. Trust me, you'll like it. Get undressed."

As he always did with the girls, he did as he was told. Mandy had laid a towel on the bed. She told him to lay down. She used the scissors to cut the long hairs around his cock and balls. She then took the shaver to trim him. She held his cock to get all of him. Tony didn't mind at all. Mandy was very careful. Tony liked it when the two girls fondled him whatever the reason. Mandy was quickly done. "I'm done. How's that, Tony?"

Tony looked down. He thought his cock looked larger trimmed as Mandy had done. "That's quite nice, Mandy. Thank you."

Emma and Mandy's spa day began with an "invigorating Mediterranean Dead Sea Salt Scrub, followed by a warm Clay Body Masque with luxurious Vichy shower, and with a 90-minute Classic Massage and a sedating Ginger Hot Oil Scalp Massage ending with a Classic Facial." Then they went for a manicure and pedicure. First a paraffin wax, then a French manicure and pedicure.

They couldn't have been more relaxed when they returned to Tony's. Tony was ready. He had opened and made up his sleep sofa in the living room with lots of pillows. He didn't have a large TV in his bedroom, and he thought they would be more comfortable in the living room. He placed tissues and lube on both end tables. He opened the door for them and ushered them in. There were no lights other than the multitude of candles he had lit. The dining table was laid out with light Hors D'oerves and chilled champagne. He had robes for both of them, warmed in the dryer. "Why don't you undress, slip these on, and get comfortable. I'll pour you some champagne."

The girls were ready. They took off their clothes and let Tony help them into their luxurious monogrammed robes. He offered them champagne. "Please relax. I'll serve Hors D'oerves in a moment." Emma ate very little since she knew her ass was going to be plundered later.

Tony had a birthday gift for Emma. He wondered if he should have a gift for Mandy, too, but decided it was Emma's special day. He would take care of Mandy on her birthday. "Happy Birthday, Emma." He handed the package to Emma. It was a lovely necklace with diamonds and sapphires.

"Oh Tony, I love it. Put it on me."

Tony had found the link to a porn site on his smart TV. He started a lesbian video. He knew what DP videos to start next. Tony undressed. Mandy was on one side of Emma, and Tony was on the other. Mandy took off her robe, pulled open Emma's robe, and removed it. Tony and Mandy kissed all over Emma - face, neck, ears, chest, tummy, legs, knees and feet. They stayed away from her lips, nipples, and pussy. They wanted this to last a long time for Emma.

Finally, Emma couldn't stand it. She grabbed Mandy's Head and pulled her in for a sensual kiss. Tony began licking, sucking, and nipping Emma's nipple. Mandy stopped kissing her and moved to Emma's other breast. Tony moved up to kiss Emma's lips. Mandy moved down to lick Emma's pussy. She focused on her clit and brought her to her first climax of the evening with two fingers.

Mandy moved away from the two of them and pulled on her strap-on. The dildo she had chosen was the same length and thickness as Tony's cock. Tony got the lube and started to work on Emma's asshole. One finger penetrated her back door, then two. Mandy laid down next to Emma. Emma said, "Showtime! Let's do this." With that, she rolled over and straddled Mandy's legs and slipped the dildo into her pussy. She turned around to see Tony behind her stroking his cock to make sure he was good and hard. He then spread plenty of lube on his cock in preparation.

"Go slow," whispered Emma.

Tony placed the head of his cock at Emma's asshole and started to slowly push in. "Oh, that's nice, Tony. Push in a little more." This kept up until Tony was all the way in. "Now fuck me slow, Tony."

Mandy put a hand on each side of Emma's hips to help her push her dildo up in Emma's pussy. Mandy wanted to make sure Emma got the full DP experience, not a docile dildo. Mandy and Tony kept to the same rhythm. Emma was hovering between the two. "Oh fuck, please fuck me harder!" cried Emma. Tony and Mandy picked up the pace. As best she could, Mandy would suck and bite Emma's nipples. Emma was in heaven and started to come. When Emma's asshole started to grab his cock Tony couldn't hold back. "Tony, come in my ass!" Emma came hard. Tony followed soon after.

Tony gently pulled out. Emma rolled off of Mandy. Tony knelt down, pulled off Mandy's harness and dildo, and started to kiss and lick her pussy. Although it was Emma's birthday, Tony wanted to make sure Mandy also had a good time. After Emma recovered from her orgasm, she rolled to Mandy's side and started to make love to Mandy's tits. The entire experience had Mandy turned on and she soon came.

Mandy hadn't noticed but Emma had stepped back and put Mandy's harness on. She spread lube on the dildo, scooped some more onto her fingers, and moved up to Mandy. Mandy was relaxed and "loose down there" from her orgasm, so she was ready for Emma's fingers invading her asshole. Mandy opened her eyes wide, looked at Emma, and smiled. "Oh, honey, please take my ass."

Emma slowly slipped the lubed dildo into Mandy's ass. Emma watched Mandy closely to make sure she wasn't going too fast. Mandy was fully prepared. Tony quickly figured out where this was going and laid down next to Mandy and started to pinch, suck, and bite her nipples. Mandy loved her nipples to be attacked. Nothing made her happier after making love than sore nipples. Tony was going to make her wish come true. Mandy moved her hand down and started to play with her clit. She soon came for a second time.

Emma smiled at both of them. She took off the harness and laid down on the other side of Mandy. Emma exclaimed, "Oh, thank you both! That was the best birthday I've ever had. I love you both."

Mandy and Tony just smiled. Tony went to refresh their drinks and set a light meal on the dining room table. He fixed a plate for each of them and brought it to them. He also brought their robes in case they were getting chilly.

The TV was still showing DP videos. The three of them started critiquing the actor's performance and started to giggle, then laugh. "Oh goodness, we're experts now in DP and ass fucking! We should give lessons," smirked Mandy.

Tony got a duvet so the three of them could sleep there. Both of the girls had makeup and outfits at Tony's for times just like these. Tony shut off the TV. The three snuggled and soon went to sleep. A memorable birthday.

To be continued.

frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers