Tony Starts Retirement Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls celebrate Tony's birthday.
919 words
4.29
6.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers

Tony and the two girls wanted to celebrate every special occasion. Tony and Mandy were on the wrong side of middle age, and they wanted to make the most of their lives while they were healthy and fit. The first birthday was Tony's.

Tony had returned from his walk and went into his apartment. In front of him were two mostly naked women. Both were dressed -- if you wanted to call it dressed -- with a wide red ribbon around their waist with a large bow covering their pussies and birthday cupcake pasties. Red sheer thigh high hose and red high heels completed the outfit.

Mandy went to the kitchen and brought back a St. Arnold Oktoberfest beer on a platter with a frosted mug. While he watched she poured his beer and kept the foam at a perfect one inch. She offered it to Tony and smiled. They sang Happy Birthday dear Tony. "We have presents." Tony sat on the sofa and drank his beer.

Emma brought out two gifts for Tony to unwrap. "But my favorite presents are right here in front of me!" Tony motioned to the two girls in front of him.

"Open them", smiled Emma. One gift was a pair of nipple clamps. The other was a prostate massager. "We searched your apartment to see if you had these. We found your 'secret' stash of porn DVDs. Goodness, Tony, there's free porn and erotic stories on the Internet!

We know you like your nipples fondled, pinched, and bit. Have some of your beer. There is plenty more. Mandy and I are going to satisfy your every birthday wish. Every guy wants a birthday lesbian show and a blowjob. Finish your beer and go into the bedroom. We'll take care of you."

Tony was all smiles. Not in his wildest dreams did he think two beautiful women even cared what he wanted much less tried to satisfy it. Tony followed the two skimpily clad girls to the bedroom. They slowly undressed him and laid him on the bed. The girls had piled pillows against the headboard so Tony could sit up and watch his two girl show and blowjob. Tony liked to watch.

Emma and Mandy were facing each other on their knees on the end of the bed, Mandy on Tony's right-hand side. Tony had crossed his legs so they had plenty of room. They were positioned so Tony could see everything. Emma and Mandy began by tenderly kissing using lots of tongue. They pulled off the ribbon and bow and let them fall to the floor. Tony knew they loved each other. He only hoped they loved him, too.

Emma pealed the pastie from Mandy's left nipple and began to lick around the nipple. She gently took the nipple in her mouth and began to suck. She sucked and pulled back drawing Mandy's nipple with her, then letting it go. She did this several times. Emma then very lightly bit her nipple, again pulling it back and letting it go. Mandy loved this. It was something new and very erotic. Mandy pulled Emma's head up and kissed her lips. Mandy pushed Emma back so she had to put her arms behind her to keep from falling back. Mandy laid down and began to lick Emma's pussy moving to her clit. She put one then two fingers in Emma's pussy and started to finger fuck her. Both of the girls were very turned on. Emma soon came. Emma did the same position with Mandy. Mandy pinched and pulled on her own nipples. Mandy, however, squirted a little when she came. Emma licked up as much as she could. They both knelt up and kissed again.

Tony just loved it. What could be better than the two women he loved bringing each other to climaxes. The women turned to Tony to give him his birthday blowjob. They pulled the remaining pasties from their nipples. Emma started kissing him and pinching his right nipple. She then put one of the clamps on his nipple. She tightened it until Tony winced. Emma did the same to his left nipple.

Mandy had spread lube on Tony's asshole and pushed one finger in. She added a second finger and more lube. She lubed the prostate massager and introduced it to Tony's asshole. She took it slow. Once it was in, Emma moved to the other side of Tony's cock. Mandy turned on the massager. Emma and Mandy started to give Tony his birthday blowjob. Tony had never had two women suck his cock before. They each licked their side of his cock. Emma said, "Oh Tony, I love the way your balls smell."

They took turns taking his cock in their mouth. Emma would reach up and pull on the nipple clamps. Tony just groaned. Mandy moved the massager around in Tony's asshole. Tony didn't last long and started to come. The girls lapped up all his sperm. They swallowed some, then shared the remainder between them.

Emma reached up and undid the clamps. Mandy gently pulled the massager out of Tony's asshole. They moved to each side of Tony and kissed him repeatedly -- cheeks, chin, ears, lips. Tony was in heaven. Emma pinched Tony's nipples, but he said, "Please stop, my nipples are very sore right now." He smiled lovingly at Emma, "Oh my gosh. That was a wonderful birthday present." After he recovered from his orgasm he asked, "Whose birthday is next?"

To be continued.

frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers