Tonya

Story Info
Young black girl gives herself to a bar of older rednecks.
2.1k words
4.34
24.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers

This story has strong racial overtones, group sex and submission of a black girl to white rednecks. Please read something else if this kind of story is offensive or if you are a snowflake.

"I'm sorry horny that I can't take it anymore. I have to get laid pretty soon or my pussy will close permanently," Tonya thought to herself. "But until I drop some weight, I'm facing a long dry spell. So it's probably good that I have a couple electric friends to fall back on."

Tonya was a pretty 5'5" tall black girl who was a little overweight. She had lost 40 pounds since she graduated from high school three years ago, but still weighed in at 162 pounds, which was still about 35 or 40 pounds higher than she wanted. She was teased unmercifully in school about being a 'fatty,' and as a result, only had a few dates. Most of her dates were with guys that couldn't get a date with someone better; a.k.a. thinner. None of her dates ever tried to get into her pants until her senior prom with Mark.

Mark was a big boy; 6'2" tall and 310 pounds. After putting up with classmates' laughing at the 'chubbos' and asking if they were going to try to have sex with all that fat, Mark suggested they leave and Tonya quickly agreed. Since Mark had his Mother's van, they parked along a country road and Tonya decided that she was ready to go all the way with him. So on the night of her prom, Tonya finally lost her virginity.

In the years since graduation, Tonya didn't do a lot of dating, but several bigger men took her out, and all expected to get laid. And Tonya didn't disappoint them. Most of them made comments about her huge breasts or her fat legs and ass, which was her incentive to start dropping weight by eating properly and exercising.

As Tonya looked in the mirror, she saw a pretty girl who measured 38-28-39. She was pleased with her curves even though she still planned to lose more weight. She was dressed in a very tight short denim skirt showing off her chubby, but nicely shaped legs. Her 'C' cup sized breasts pushed on her tight tee shirt. She smiled at her reflection and thought, "I look good and I'm going to get fucked tonight. I am going to get my pussy abused by whoever I pick up tonight."

Tonya stopped in a Jamal's Jazz Club Bar in hopes of finding someone to have sex with her, but it appeared as though people were coupled off. One of the women at the bar said, "Not much action around here tonight, is there Tonya?"

Tonya said, "No there isn't. I was really hoping to get laid tonight, but there isn't a bunch of unattached men here."

The woman said, "Well, if you're not particular, drive out of town and swing into Cody's Pub. Those white boys love to fuck us black chicks."

"Oh, I don't think I could do that. I've never been with a white guy before. My Dad would kill me if he thought I made love to a white guy."

The other woman laughed and said, "Made love??? That's a good one. If you go to Cody's, those white boys will abuse your fat ass like it's never been used before. You'll barely be able to walk when they get done with you."

Tonya's pussy began to tingle as she asked, "Do you mean all the men in the bar . . .?"

"Yep. You'll basically be their slut for the night."

Tonya finished her drink and said she was heading home to her apartment. As she was driving around thinking of the woman's comment 'You'll basically be their slut for the night,' she found herself pulling into Cody's parking lot which was full of pickup trucks and a few motorcycles. Hers was the only car in the lot. . She thought, "Oh shit. I can't go in there."

She knew her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was gushing in her panties. As she was trying to talk herself out of going in, she found herself reaching for the bar's front door handle. She opened the door and walked in. All of the conversations came to a halt as everyone looked at the newcomer. She looked around the bar. She was the only black person in the bar. There were about 25 customers, and she quickly decided that only seven or eight of them were women. Most of the men were overweight and were wearing jeans and baseball hats advertising John Deere, Skoal, Cat and professional baseball teams. She noticed the mandatory Confederate flag behind the bar. She also noticed that quite a few of the men were either chewing tobacco or using dipping tobacco.

She had butterflies in her stomach as she slowly walked to the bar and ordered a beer. After her first sip, she heard, "What are you doing in here nigger?"

She turned and saw a huge mountain of a man almost six and a half feet tall, probably weighing well over 300 pounds, holding a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. He appeared to be in his fifties or early sixties. "I-I-I j-just came in f-f-for a drink. I-I didn't know that blacks weren't allowed in here," she nervously said.

He frowned at her and said, "Why are you dressed like a slut, nigger?"

"I-I-I- . . . "

He smacked her ass and said, "You got a nice big ass." The other men around them laughed.

"Th-thanks M-mister."

"Yeah," he said while squeezing her ass. "I ain't fucked a young nigger with a big ass in a long time."

"B-but I-I . . . " Her pussy was dripping and the man could see her hard nipples pushing on her flimsy tee shirt.

He reached out and grabbed the neck of her tee shirt and pulled her next to him. She looked at him in fear. "Whadya think nigger? Wanna fuck a real man?" After a few seconds, she looked down at the floor and nodded her head.

He spun her around so she was looking out into the bar. Most of the customers were staring at her and the big man. Her hands were at her side and she felt his hands grab her breasts and twist her nipples. She closed her eyes and climaxed in front of the whole bar. The man behind her laughed and teased, "You are a horny little slut, ain't ya?" Everyone laughed as she nodded her head.

He slid one of his hands down the front of her skirt and shoved two fingers into her wet pussy. "This bitch is soaking wet," he yelled. "I think we're all gonna get to fuck this fat little nigger tonight."

"N-no," she pleaded. "N-not all of y-you. Pl-please . . . "

"Shut up slut." He shoved in a third finger and she climaxed immediately.

The bartender told one of the men to lock the door and sent another customer to get the old mattress in the back room where drunks slept it off.

The man turned Tonya back around and glared at her as he said, "Take off your shirt, bitch."

With trembling hands, she reached up and lifted the shirt over her head. "Pl-please Mister, I . . . "

He slapped her face and said, "I told you to shut up nigger. Now take off your skirt." She reached down and unfastened her skirt letting it fall to the floor. "Someone lend me a knife." One of the men handed him a hunting knife from his belt.

He took the knife and ran the handled from her chin down between her big breasts. He pulled the knife away, turned it around and then cut the bra letting it fall to the floor. The man who had loaned the knife reached around and cupped both of Tonya's breasts and the knife handle was slowly moved across her stomach to her pussy. Again, the knife was reversed and used to cut her panties from her body. He then reversed the knife again and slowly inserted the eight inch handle of the knife into her soaked pussy.

"Aaaaarrrrgh," she screamed as she climaxed again. "Aaaaah! N-n-no, pl . . . .! Aaaarrrgh!"

The knife was removed from her pussy and the man calmly said, "Tell me why you're here, slut."

"Wha-what?"

He patiently repeated, "Tell us all why you're here. Are you here to get fucked?"

"N-no. I-I-I . . . " He slid part the knife's handle back into her pussy. "Uuung! Yesss. Yes, I-I'm here to get fucked."

He smiled at Tonya and taunted, "So you're here to get gang banged by all of us rednecks, huh?"

"N-no. Please I-I only . . . " He shoved the knife handle all the way into her pussy. "Aaarg!"

"Tell us why you're here slut."

Her mind was confused as she shouted, "I'm here to get fucked by white cocks. I want you all to fuck me."

Her tormenter removed the knife and said, "Tonight, we will all be your masters. You will call us 'Sir' or 'Master,' because you're just a nigger. Understand?"

"Yes master. Yes."

He lifted her and carried her to the dirty stained mattress on the floor. He announced to the group, "I'm gonna fuck this slut. If someone wants to use her mouth, go for it." Tonya was soon stuffed with two large white cocks. The one in her mouth stunk to high heaven, but she had no choice. After a few minutes, she actually began to enjoy sucking his cock.

A few of the group laughed as her pussy was pounded. "Look at that fat shakin as you pound that nigger pussy," one of them yelled. They all laughed.

Tonya fucked 11 men that night. All of the men blew their loads into their black slut at least twice; some three times. They fucked all of her holes and had cocks in her mouth, ass and pussy at the same time several times. At one point, they had two cocks in her ass and one in her pussy. She sucked all of them off after they came.

She screamed, "Yessss! Make this fat nigger slut's fat shake. I'm your fat black slut. Aaaaaah, yes! Fuck meee!"

As the night was nearing its end, one of the men was pounding her ass and calling her a fat pig and a fuck hole. "Yes, yes," she yelled. "I am your fuck pig. Fuck me masters." One of the men lowered his smelly ass onto her face and demanded, "Eat my ass, slut." She drove her tongue deep into his ass. Several more of the men did the same thing before they were finished with her.

When the men were all worn out, a few of the women drifted over and squatted over Tonya's face. She licked their pussies and asses, and one of them even pissed into her mouth.

Finally they were all finished with her. They all stood around and ended the night with a final beer as they watched the chubby black slut slowly get up from the floor. Once Tonya was up, she fell against the bar so she wouldn't fall. One of the men said, "That's what happens to nigger bitches when they come to our bar. Do you understand bitch?"

Tonya paused for a minute and then nodded her head. She picked up her skirt and said to him, "I understand. When I come back again, will you please do this to me again, Master?"

"Listen slut. If you ever come back here, we're going to make you our sex slave again. And we'll do even more things to your slut body than we did tonight."

She stared into his eyes and said, "I want to come back and be your sex slave. I want you to use my body and treat me like a whore. As a matter of fact, if you're ever looking for a permanent black bar whore and sex slave, I want to volunteer."

"Are you serious, nigger?"

She nodded her head and said, "Yes sir." She pulled her skirt on and reached down and picked up her tee shirt. She pulled her shirt over her head.

The big bartender stepped forward and said, "Be here Saturday night at 10:00, slut. I'm going to make you my bar mascot, and you'll fuck anyone I tell you to."

"Yes Sir," she said. "I'll be here sir. And I'll be your bar slut and fuck anyone you want me to fuck. Thank you, sir." Tonya stumbled from the bar to her car thinking, "This was the most intense night of my life. I think this is just what I need."


BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers