Tonya TKO Needs Community Dick

Story Info
Tonya TKO does threeway with black male video stars.
1.3k words
2.25
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I don't know what they're so damn proud," Tonya TKO said, and the curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired sister with the fake weave and real thick booty scowled while watching the Community Dick video, featuring King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy. A successful author and media personality, Tonya TKO does respectability politics for Black women and Black men in the modern era. What Tonya TKO saw onscreen both disturbed her and turned her on. Isn't that how most Black women feel about the brothers nowadays?

The video itself was pretty mundane, even though media personality and author Tonya TKO got her pretty little panties in a twist over it. A couple of young African American men, Heybert Flexworthy and his pal King Zann ran through the city streets, half naked, their junk hidden by cardboards, while they rapped about having community dick. Alright, this isn't everyone's idea of entertainment but it does appeal to a certain demographic. What is wrong with that? Tonya TKO rolled her eyes, sighed and got very dramatic while watching the video. How about that?

A part of Tonya TKO which she would vigorously deny exists was quite turned on by Heybert Flexworthy and King Zann, the two young Black men on the video. As much as Tonya TKO loves to make fun of the brothers, her pussy does get wet when she sees them acting clownish, like the majority of Black women. How else does one explain why so many beautiful, smart, educated and successful Black women overlook law-abiding, educated Black men and chase thugs, gangsters, and more thugs? Tonya TKO tried to resist but she couldn't. Come on, at the end of the day, every sister wants a taste of community dick, unless she's a die-hard dyke, that is...

"I got community dick," said King Zann, and the dark-skinned, muscular young African American rapper grinned as Tonya TKO grabbed his dick and began sucking on it. The chubby Black mama can suck a mean dick. King Zann finds that an admirable quality in a woman. As it turns out, the curvy, long-haired and brown-skinned African American female author, vlogger and media personality is good at sucking dick. Tonya TKO, author of the Book Of Self-Love Affirmation invited has a craving for dick and only community dick will do. If that's not wickedly hot and deliciously ironic, then what is?

While fellating King Zann's dick, author and media personality Tonya TKO stroked his pal Heybert Flexworthy's dick too, since she can't have a brother feeling left out. That's right, the smart-mouthed soul sister and empowerment coach loves the taste of community dick. Now, how does that happen? Oh it's simple. Educated and successful Black women like Tonya TKO claim to want a good Black man, but their pussies get wet at the thought of Black thugs, Black fuck-boy types, and of course, White dudes. Good Black men don't even make the list!

"Hmm, suck my dick," said Heybert Flexworthy, and Tonya TKO grinned and began sucking his dick as well. The chubby, fast-talking Black mama is a real rough rider who can suck two dicks at the same time. No shame in this sister's game. Given all the shit talking that Tonya TKO does when it comes to brothers who are considered community dick, it would really surprise her fans to know that community dick is what she craves the most. How do you like them apples?

"That means you can get it," King Zann said, and he exchanged dap with his pal Heybert Flexworthy after uttering their catchphrase. Meanwhile, Tonya TKO sucked both men's cocks like there was no tomorrow. That's right, inside every highly educated and successful, prim and proper, cultured sister, there is a wild Black slut waiting to be unraveled and revealed in all of her glory. Tonya TKO doesn't like community dick, ladies and gentlemen. Nope, Tonya TKO loves community dick and can't get enough of it.

"Hot damn, she's loving it," Heybert Flexworthy said and he smiled as Tonya TKO deep throated his dick like a boss. Earlier that evening, Heybert Flexworthy and his pal King Zann, stars of the aforementioned Community Dick video, visited Tonya TKO's podcast to discuss the impact of their work on the African American community. At first, Tonya TKO chastised the two young Black men for what they'd done, and then, she started looking at them lustfully. Next thing Heybert Flexworthy and King Zann knew, Tonya TKO was on her knees sucking their big Black community dicks. Hmm, come on, how cool is that?

Tonya TKO couldn't believe what she was doing. The curvy, sexy Black boss lady was on her knees, sucking King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy's dicks like there was no tomorrow. Earlier that evening, Tonya TKO invited the two young Black men to her podcast because she wanted to mock them for being an embarrassment to the Black American community. The thing is that Tonya TKO's long-repressed inner slut came out, and her thirst for Black manhood was simply too damn powerful to resist...

"Hmm, fellas, I find you too sexy for words, fill my holes with community dick," Tonya TKO said, and she licked her lips and winked at them. King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy exchanged a grin, and then got into position. King Zann lay flat on the carpet, and Tonya TKO climbed on top of him. Like a lot of Black women with a smart mouth and an attitude problem, Tonya TKO is blessed with a thick, mesmerizing ass. King Zann smacked Tonya TKO's ass and then thrust his dick deep into her pussy. Heybert Flexworthy came up behind Tonya TKO and caressed her big ass while lubricating himself.

"Hmm, Miss Tonya TKO, you're about to get some community dick in your butt hole," Heybert Flexworthy said, and he grinned and pushed his dick into her backdoor. Tonya TKO gasped as the young Black man's big ole dick slid into her butt hole like it was nobody's business. At the same time, King Zann slammed his big dark dick deep into Tonya TKO's pussy. Time for the sultry, smart-mouthed Black female author and media personality to experience the awesome power of community dick, the gift that simply keeps on giving. Is that awesome or what?

"Fuck me real good, give me that buck dick," Tonya TKO said, screaming passionately as King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy rammed their dicks into her holes. The curvy, big-booty mama rocked back and forth as her pussy and butt hole were crammed full of Black dicks, and not just any random Black dicks, but community dicks. King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy fucked Tonya TKO like there was no tomorrow, and didn't stop fucking her until they came, flooding her holes with their manly spunk. Hmm, the two Black studs pulled their dicks out of the freaky Black mama's holes, and the three lovers took a break...

King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy were all smiles as they left Tonya TKO's place. The world is full of angry, bitter women, and the only cure for female anger and female bitterness is to fill those women's mouths, vaginas and butt holes with community dick. That's right, community dick is reducing female anger and female bitterness. A lot of hypocritical women cannot admit that they ignore good Black men and chase community dick every day and twice on Sunday. Nothing wrong with sisters craving community dick, but hypocrisy is not the way to go.

"I endorse community dick," Tonya TKO said to herself as she went to bed, a big smile on her lovely face. The modern, strong Black woman is, at the end of the day, only human. Male or female or transgender or nonbinary, Black, White or brown, everyone has sexual needs. Tonya TKO may rage against brothers with community dick on her podcast, but at night, she has a craving for community dick and knows where to go. King Zann and Heybert Flexworthy and brothers like them take care of the sisters sexual needs and community dick is a precious, widespread commodity. Nothing wrong with that. Being a sex freak is fine, being a hypocrite isn't. Just be cool.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers