Too Adorable For His Own Good

Story Info
Cheating bitch manipulates her cute boyfriend into marriage.
8.5k words
3.2
23.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy sighed. She and her boyfriend John have known each other since primary schools. They have been friends for many years before she asked him out tentatively. The two dated for a while before Brandy became much more attractive, a result of puberty, immaculate grooming and going to the gym. This caused many guys to start hitting on her, but she always turned them down. And then there was Marcus. The tall, handsome football player who bullied her nerdy boyfriend and made it obvious he was trying to get into Brandy's pants. She hated his arrogance but at the same time was turned on by his dominance over her boyfriend each time he insulted and belittled him at school. Her panties always got wet at seeing how powerful Marcus is. He constantly seduced her, wanting to tap her large, firm booty, and eventually succeeded. She was convinced having some fun on the side with the guy who made her boyfriend's life unbearable could be pretty fun.

She was having the time of her life. She was squatting on her carpet in front of Marcus, her boyfriend's bully, her lips wrapped around the base of his massive cock, deepthroating the large football player. The young woman hummed in pleasure as she could feel the big man throbbing inside her mouth, as she slid her lips up and down from his spongy tip down to just above his balls, giving him a very sloppy blowjob. She initially had second thoughts about hooking up with the guy who made her boyfriend John's life hell, but all that flew out the window when Marcus showed her his large dick, that even when soft was harder than John's full erection.

"Does your boyfriend ever get this big, baby?" he asked her, after unzipping his pants and bringing out his flaccid 6.5 inches dick. When completely soft. Her mouth watered at the sight. She tried to swallow as Brandy eyed the extremely thick appendage swell up with blood when she grasped it slowly, becoming even larger as it engorged. "That's it. I want you to kiss my cock," he said breathily." The 18 years old girl glanced up at him. "Do it, or I won't stick it inside you. You want it, don't you? I can tell. You want me to fuck you with my massive cock and make you cum again and again. How big is that loser? 5 inches when fully hard?" The answer was actually only 3.5 when she asked him before giving him a handjob, which is the most he ever got from her but she didn't say that. She wasn't so far gone yet. The girl thought about it for a moment. What John doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, it's his fault his dick is too small to enjoy properly. She just has to try this out once before recommitting to him.

Instead, Brandy just crouched down before the bully, pressing her lips to his cockcrown, before wrapping them around the spongy part and giving a quick suck, doing it again when he gave an approving moan. She placed one hand around the wide base of his dick, jerking him off while sucking on the sensitive head of his erection, using her other hands to fondle his hanging balls. The star footballer ran his hand through her long, wavy blonde hair, grabbing onto her head, facefucking the gorgeous girl as she did her best to take as much of his dick into her mouth, only managing about half at first, using her hand to stroke and pump the part that won't fit inside. Thoughts of how John would react if he saw her sucking his tormentor ran through her mind. She felt guilty, but then the image of his crying face once he saw Marcus spraying his manly semen over her beautiful face came through. It made her feel so naughty, and made her pussy so.... Wet.

The way Marcus made his desire for her so obvious, so blatant, how straightforward he was about wanting to fuck her senseless was an incredible turn on. Her wimpy boyfriend never showed her such intensity. He was always just into cuddling and all the boring sweet talk, treating her as if he was afraid she might break. Such a loser. Always too weak to stand up for himself or for her, when other boys make moves on Brandy right in front of him. She still thinks he is a cutie, but a terribly weak one who is useless in bed and deserves to be cucked. They've been dating for the past 7 years and she has yet to see him stand up for himself to Marcus.

The girl pushed all thoughts of the spineless wimp aside as she continued giving his bully a blowjob, sucking more and more of his cock into her mouth, until the head pushed past her throat. She gagged a little but was soon able to accommodate the entire length. The horny girl started bobbing her head back and forward along the length of his rigid pole, enjoying the rough sensation of her new lover plunging into the depth of her throat with his large fuckstick. Suddenly, he roared as ropes of cum spewed from the tip of his dick into her eagerly waiting mouth as she greedily swallowed down his semen.

Brandy then lied down on the sofa in her living room, allowing the lustful boy to get on top of her, before quickly thrusting his fat dick straight down into her pussy, filling her snatch with his girth. She moaned loudly, running her hand through his curly hair, begging him to start moving inside her faster. "Please fuck me," the girl begged. Marcus smirked. He heard the bell at the front door ringing but the slut didn't. She did say that John liked to come by in the afternoon with a rose for her every Friday. Her parents were out of town as well so that left the loser boyfriend as the only opportunity. The brawny young man began pounding into Brandy's cunt even harder than before, slamming his hips down against hers that bucked up to meet him mid-thrust, as the two rapidly fucked each other senseless. Brandy was in a haze of pleasure John never managed to give her, making her start yelling loudly as he continued to rail her slutty cunt with his very impressive rod. It was driving her crazy and she now no longer cared whether he found out about this or not.

John, the thin, glass-wearing teenage nerd stepped down the hallway holding a rose and a box of his girlfriend's favourite chocolate in his hands. The shy boy heard some moaning from the living room and blushed, thinking his girlfriend was masturbating and preparing to leave so that she could have some privacy. But then he heard another guys' voice. It was Marcus, the 6 feet 5 footballer who made his life at school hell for the past 5 years. No. It couldn't be happening. As the realization struck him, he could feel his eyes becoming moist with fresh tears. Please God, don't let this be what I'm thinking it is, he thought desperately.

The boy gathered all the courage he possessed and pushed the door to the living room open. Lying completely nude on the couch was his tanned, athletic girlfriend, squeezing her large breasts together as her eyes remain shut and she moans in ecstasy, completely enjoying the sensation of being rapidly fucked by the muscular stud who was drawing his penis out of her pussy before slamming the entire length back inside her. She opened her eyes at the sound, looking up at the door. Her face was a mask of surprise as she took in the sight of her tiny boyfriend standing there with tears streaking down his face. It took only five seconds before her surprised expression turned into a smirk as she looked away from him and back at her strong lover, saying to him "Please cum inside me. I want that wimp to watch you fill me up," before glancing back at the crying boy standing by the door, giving him an evil sneer. She also gave John the finger.

Marcus also grinned mockingly at John before continuing to drive his cock deeper into the wet folds of Brandy's snatch. The two laughed at how the boy was now sobbing as he watched the large sports star move faster on top of her, feeling his climax arriving, finally ejaculating massive loads of cum inside her pussy. John turned away, trying to choke back his tears as he walked out of the room.

"So you two are over now, you know that right?" Marcus asked as he collapsed next to her after done pounding that sweet, little pussy.

"No. He might be a limp dicked loser but he's adorable and I love him," Brandy replied, much to the bully's surprise. He didn't expect her to feel that way, but that doesn't really matter to him.

"Well I don't think he's gonna stick around for you much longer after this."

"Don't you worry about it. My family is very wealthy. I'm the meal ticket he is gonna need once the insurance money his dad left him before he died runs out," the sexy minx just said nonchalantly, twirling her hair around her finger as she got up from the sofa, her round naked breasts bouncing, perky as ever.

"Yeah, well when he graduates and gets a job he won't need your financial support anymore, so you would have to let him go then," Marcus just replied, still getting his head around this new development. He didn't really want a relationship with Brandy, but it was still shocking to hear her plan to keep him around by getting him to leech off her bank account.

"In which case I'm just going to accuse him of being ungrateful for trying to dump me after all the expensive gifts I got him," Brandy told the muscular boy, heading towards the shower to clean herself. "Want to have another round in there?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder with a sultry grin. "You can cum in my asshole this time," the girl said while patting the upside of her firm ass cheek, smirking with lust as she saw his cock starting to rise again. Brandy loved the effect her large ass always have on guys.

Three hours later Brandy went over to John's house. A part of her did feel slightly guilty remembering the look on her boyfriend's face when he saw her getting banged stupid by his bully. But still, it was his fault for not being able to prevent her from getting seduced. The rush she got from fucking a real man right in front of him was a massive turn on though. Her fresh lacy panties were already getting drenched by her newly dripping juices as she recalled the tears on his baby face when she smirked at him as another man railed her loose cunt. She came so hard afterwards when Marcus bent her over at the waist and stuffed her ass from behind in the shower, stretching her sensitive sphincter with his thick cock.

She decided she was going to make him watch her fuck the much fitter man again soon. Knocking on the door, she was irritated that John failed to come down and open it for her. Using a spare key that he gave her, the girl went inside the house. Brandy walked along the hallway silently, thinking about how best to handle this. She expected him to be crying on his knees, begging her not to leave him. What she found when she opened the door to his bedroom was the boy sitting on his bed, looking up once he heard her come in, and then ignoring her afterwards. This infuriated the taller girl who marched over to where he was sitting and plopped down next to him. Brandy grabbed his face and kissed his forcefully, gripping his chin tightly as he struggled but failed to move away, as her tongue, still tasting of Marcus' cum, assaulted the interior of his mouth.

"I'm going to take my skirt and panties off, and you're going to eat Marcus' cum out of my pussy. Then I want you to stick your pathetic little penis in my freshly fucked cunt and see how loose I am after a real man fucked me.You're going to know you tiny dick won't ever be able to stretch me out the way Marcus' big cock could." At the end of her speech she removed her miniskirt and crotchless panties, lying on the bed, looking at him arrogantly with her pretty face marked by a sneer. Her pussy was still very wet with the semen around and inside it.

"No!" he yelled at her. "I won't do it! Get out of my house!"

Brandy looked quite taken aback by his outburst but quickly responded. "You don't know how this works. I'm telling you right now ; you are mine. You might be a needle-dicked loser but I love you because you're cute, so you are not leaving me. Now eat me out. I want you to suck all of Marcus' cum from my cunt. If I can still see or feel even a single drop left, I am going to fuck him in front of you again and I'm going to make you masturbate while he gets to cum inside my pussy. Because that's what real men like him get, and you aren't a real man."

"I don't care! You can't hurt me any worse than you did this morning. I don't want to see you anymore! I don't want to be with you anymore!" he yelled, shoving her off the bed. She recoiled back in reasonable shock. His words caused her tremendous pain. Did he really mean it when he said he doesn't want Brandy now? That one short sentence felt like a dozen shards of glass stabbing through her heart all at once. The cute, meek boy she has been in love with for so long just told her he no longer wants to be with her. Perhaps she shouldn't have been so callous when he found her fucking another guy. But then rage consumed her instead. How dare he? He has no right to try to leave her!

"Fine! That's what you say now but mark my words I'll have you back! One day you'll marry me and I will never let you go!" The athletic girl stomped off down the corridor.

Later that night, she came up with a plan. It would take some help from her friends to pull this off, but Brandy believed she could do it. There isn't much Brandy couldn't figure out a solution too. She was much smarter than many men thought when they took in her appearance. Beneath the bimbo facade lies a very intelligent, determined and ruthless young woman who always knows how to get what she wants. She called and asked her best friend to come over. They could talk about what to do then. Brandy smirked mischievously. Oh, John, the girl thought. You're never going to stop being my adorable little boyfriend.

One week later

John was strolling home after buying some groceries. He breathed in the fresh air, trying to relax and let go of the pain still within him at the image that seems to be burned deeply into his brain of his bully fucking his girlfriend. Nothing ever caused him as much searing pain as the sight of Brandy smirking at him as Marcus aggressively shoved his entire veiny cock straight through her sex tunnel, making her moan out loudly. The look of pleasure on her face as she is being pounded by the guy who made his life unbearable was almost too much for him to bear. But he's holding up. All things considered he's recovering pretty well now. No longer crying or moping around. He sighed.

Suddenly, someone behind yelled at him to stop. Turning around, he was confronted with the sight of a woman of approximately his age approaching him, holding a knife in her hand. She moved closer towards him, taking slow, deliberate steps. "I want your wallet," the woman said.

The poor boy gulped, taking his wallet from his pocket. "P Please don't hurt me. J Just t take m my m money and go. I I have people who need me to support them! If anything bad happens to me, no one will be there to take care of my parentS" He flinched as the girl still advanced towards him, eyes gleaming like a maniac.

Before he knew it, someone threw herself between his body and the approaching, imminent threat. It was Brandy. She snarled. "Nobody touches John," she growled out fiercely. Before the would-be mugger could react, the strong girl quickly ran up to her, delivering a swift kick to her right hand, knocking the knife out of it, sending the sharp weapon flying in the air. She followed up with a straight punch to the nose and a left hook to the body, making the dangerous woman retreat before getting anymore injured.

Brandy rushed back to John. "You're safe now. Did she hurt you before I got here?"

"I I I'm fine. Thanks for s saving me. A Are you alright?!" He suddenly asked her the question at the end before hurriedly looking over to see if she was injured. The fight was over so fast he did not even really see how it went. Only that Brandy had saved him from what could have possibly ended in a lot of pain for him and even a potentially fatal wound, should he have been unfortunate enough to meet such a fate.

"It's fine, cutie. Don't worry about it." She was delighted that her pet name for him was still enough to make his cheeks flush red with shyness, as he coquettishly squirmed about in her arms when she gave him a hug. The girl was also pleased to feel his erection poking her muscular thigh. "But you know, you do owe me one for this. I want to do something with you one last time. Can you repay me by indulging me for the final time?"

"A A Anything you want, Brandy. B But this is just to repay you for saving me, you know? I I'm not getting b back together with you! After this I don't ever want to see your face again! " he stammered.

"Hmmm, okay. I want you to come home with me and eat my ass. That's how you can repay me for saving you." The boy stared at her, stunned. And yet, the demand seemed to have made him swell up even further, his cock visibly straining against the fabric of his pants.

"Okay," he muttered, looking down at his shoes, suddenly taking extreme interest in them. Brenda inwardly swooned over how cute he was. They got into her car and she drove.

She seized his hand and ran off, practically tugging him along like he was a piece of human luggage. He yelped as she hurriedly threw the door to her house open once she unlocked it, bolting the thing shut behind her before dragging him straight to her room. Unbeknownst to him, she got a minicamera hiding in a corner of the room.

"Kneel on the floor," she ordered, turning her back to him and dropping her tight booty shorts to the ground, revealing her round, big asscheeks, causing the boy to immediately harden. She caressed her unblemished skin, before continuing "I want you to start by kissing each of my buttcheeks. You may take your cock out and begin to squeeze it gently too, but no stroking yet." The boy complied, wanting to repay her for saving him earlier. He pressed his lips to her right asscheek first, inhaling her wonderful scent, before moving to do the same to the left one. Her hot flesh on his mouth and the taste of her sweat was like an aphrodisiac to him and his cock rose.

"That's good. Now, pucker up your pretty lips and give me some more kisses, but this time on my anal ring. I want your lips pressed against my asshole." John did as she asked, covering the area around her rosebud with many little kisses, making her feel butterflies in her stomach. "Good job, my love. Now start licking, but only around the anus."

Again, John did as he was told, whipping out his tongue and running it in circles, tracing the rough skin around her shithole, that tasted surprisingly nice. She always maintained good hygiene. He lapped at the patch around her sphincter eagerly, licking her asshole like his life depended on it. The girl was now moaning. "That feels wonderful, Johnny. Make your tongue straight and start probing your way inside my ass. Go as deep as you can and then start swirling around. Start pumping up and down your dick while you do it too, but do it slowly." He quickly followed her instruction, pressing gently pass her anal ring with his rigid tongue. The boy probed around inside of her dirty rear channel, manoeuvring his tongue as it is lodged firmly in her rectum. Her shithole clenched tightly around him.

"Okay, pet. You've earned a reward. I give you permission to jack off as fast as you want. Just start tongue fucking my nasty asshole and do it at the same speed as when you want," Brandy ordered. John's fist increased its pace as it flew up and down his solid cock, bulging with veins, harder than it has ever been as he almost withdrew his entire tongue out from her shithole before quickly plunging back in. He was trapped in mindless pleasure, his baby face trapped between the large meatly slabs of ass flesh, his hand running furiously along his dick as his tongue enters her anus again and again, feeling her asshole contracting around his tongue, hearing her start to moan out. The sensation of his tongue being surrounded by her nasty asshole and the resulting taste sent every last bit of blood in his body down to his boner, making his dick completely engorged, far harder than he ever was before in his entire life.