All Comments on 'Too Adorable For His Own Good'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Familiar

I swear I read this somewhere before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks Kevin

You are doing a good job illustrating the perils of engaging on anything long term with women today. Hopefully our readers are learning from this.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 3 years ago
Ok

What happened lately your stories suck I mean at first there was a bit of love in them now they suck why are all the guys being cuckolded I mean I'm OK if they a wimps that the popular girls like but you are just disrespecting them to no end what happened to your stories they were once pretty good sad what happened to them now

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
For the ‘Familiar’ comment

I wrote the thing in a Google doc before posting it here, and didn’t post this one anywhere else, so you couldn’t have read it somewhere before.

And there is still love in the story from the girl’s part : she is just such an exceptionally selfish bitch who doesn’t really care about anything except getting what she wants. Unfortunately, for the guy, that means cuckolded since he can’t satisfy her, but also forced marriage, since she still thinks he’s cute and wants to spend her life with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories I ever remember reading! I loved ever thing about her dialog and dishing out the humiliation to her sissy boyfriend. Beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I enjoy your stories, but this one could be better

I like that she agrees to be with him, and I like seeing dominant women gently controlling their boyfriends/husbands, but humiliation is a real turn-off to me. I really enjoyed Her Prize, Beauty Claims The Cute Dork, His Sister's Hot Friend Fucks Him, and Saving the Bitch, because the girl was dominant, yet at the same time genuinely cared for her boy and did not set out to humiliate him once she realised her feelings for him. I prefer more gentle femdom type stories to the ones involving cuckolding and/or humiliation, because gentle femdom where she is faithful to him and cares about him leads to a healthier and happier relationship to read about, as well as something to look forward to IRL. Keep up the good work!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
As always...

All criticisms are welcomed. I understand many may not like the genre. As for the guy’s being a ‘wimp’, he did try to leave her but she decided that he wasn’t going to because the sick, twisted girl is selfish and will not tolerate being separated from her love. He just wasn’t as smart or strong as her, and therefore failed to get away.

If anyone would like to send a private message, please feel free to do so. I will always respond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The title is very misleading

The title is very misleading. Also want to point out that just because it is a woman it is not okay to act like this and your explanation in the comments is very wrong.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
I'm not saying it's okay for a woman to act this way.

The point is that despite her beauty and social and financial status making her seem way out of his league, she is actually the one whose selfishness and cruelty make her unworthy of him. Once he can no longer see the goodness inside her, that's when she decided to use more unconventional methods to manipulate and eventually force him to marry her. That's why the ending is so intense, with him essentially forced to marry the girl he still loves deep down but isn't really able to forgive for her horrible betrayal earlier on in the story. It ends all right only because his love resurfaced.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I still wished she got a decent comeuppance. The story was good-ish for sure, but the ending really didn't do it for me unfortunately. His anger should still be there, he should, later down the road, somehow turn the tables on her or finally be able to leave. Poor guy doesn't deserve what she did, woulda been such a powerful ending if he did though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read "Forced to be hers" and loved it, gave it 5 stars and said I'd look up some of the authors other work. This is where I landed and I must be in the twilight zone. This is as putrid a load of shit as I have ever seen. I will have to check the dates of posting to see if the author got better with time or devolved as he lost the thread. I guess in reality, the other story was also not anchored in the real world, nether is this one. Noone would be laughed at by his girlfriend while she was fucking his bully and ever, under any circumstance have anything to do with her again. GARBAGE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous