Too Adorable For His Own Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her own juices as lubricant, the girl flipped over so she was lying face down on the bed, penetrating her shithole slowly with the huge dildo, moaning once again with pleasure that he will never be able to give her with his pathetic penis. She banged her ass rapidly with the plastic cock, seesawing it in and out of her anus, thrusting it in through her gaping sphincter.

The lustful girl looked at her husband with derision as she continued to pound her booty, pushing the massive dildo inside as far as it could go. The sight of her pleasuring herself with the massive toy was causing Brandy's husband's cock to start rising up again, filled with blood as his excitement returned. He could only watch as she continued screwing her dirty channel with the dildo that was now banging in to her at a frenzied pace, as she started moaning louder and louder, turning into yells as she cried out "Look at me, wimp! I'm cumming from my ass with this dildo inside it. You'll never be able to stretch me out like this. Ahhhh, ahh!" Brandy screamed as the anal orgasm overcame her, ecstatic.

"I want you to suck this dildo," the newly-wedded bride said after recovering from her orgasm high. "Give this plastic cock a blowjob while you masturbate for me." Shocked, John soon found himself doing exactly what she said as he began putting the tip into his mouth. "No. That's not how you give a blowjob. First, you need to kiss and lick around the head first for some light teasing. That's it," she commented as he followed her instructions, placing his lips on where the frenulum would be on a real dick, pressing tentatively before swiping across it with his nervous tongue. He could still taste her pussy juices and her ass on it. The combination was intoxicating. It made his cock hard. Extremely hard. "You're getting turned on from this, aren't you, cocksucker? Don't worry, I think it's cute."

"Now wrap your lips around the cockhead," Brandy continued to teach him, smirking in satisfaction as he swallowed the head of the dildo that just penetrated her cunt and shithole, into his mouth. "Suck more of the dick into your mouth, about an inch at a time. Don't go too fast or it will make you seem like you're too much of an eager slut." He obeyed her, slowly placing more of the toy inside of his mouth, his jaw now beginning to slightly ache from being held open so wide. The young man finally managed to get the cockhead to the back of his throat, gagging but able to prevent himself from vomiting. "Good. Now I want you to start bobbing your head up and down while you jerk off. Taste my pussy and ass on this cock as you masturbate like a sissy."

Brandy thoroughly enjoyed the humiliated expression on her beloved husband's face as he started pumping his turgid cock while sliding his lips along the entire length of the dildo, drawing it in and out of his mouth while his fist stroked rapidly up and down his comparatively tiny penis. She was amused by how cute his pecker looks as it throbbed desperately in his grip, the veins bulging, his shaft harder than it had ever been before when he enthusiastically went on sucking a dildo that had just a minute ago been buried deep inside Brandy's dirty ass. "That's it, now cum for me!" she ordered, delighted that his dick began spasming and ropes of semen shot out of the tip immediately as he continued to milk himself until he's totally empty. John collapses and she helps him up, moving him over so he could lie on the bed.

"Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I meant what I said when I told you you won't ever be able to make me cum with your dick, but I can teach you how to eat my pussy during our honeymoon ; you're already good enough at eating my ass. Just so you know, the whole pregnancy thing was a hoax. I had an IUD insertion a month before I decided to fuck Marcus and was a virgin before that. That's right, baby. You've been tricked. It was a fake positive pregnancy test that I bought from ebay. The woman who tried to mug you was actually a friend who I asked to put on the little performance as a personal favour. Now you know how much I love you to go to this length to have you. We can have a baby for real once I graduate from college and get a job to support us"

John was completely stunned by all the revelation. Suddenly, all the pieces moved into places and he was struck by a moment of clarity. The love which he held for her never went away, and all the feelings returned immediately, and with it came newfound respect for his wife's intelligence and determination. She went to great trouble to bring the two back together all because he stubbornly refused to admit that he wasn't actually angry at her for cheating on him anymore and never had a choice, once a genius with such gorgeous looks decided to make him hers.

"I love you too, Brandy. I'm sorry it took me so long to finally admit this, but I've never stopped loving you. I hope that we'll have a daughter, so she can be strong and clever like her mom," he shyly muttered, burning his face in Brandy's chest as she lightly pat him on his head, stroking his back, holding him towards her with her arm wrapped tightly around him. She fell asleep with a blissful smile on her beautiful face, cuddling with her adorable husband, content.