All Comments on 'Too Boring Pt. 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LivelovecumLivelovecum6 months ago

Gripping and erotic. Can't wait to see where this goes.

RedCometxRedCometx6 months ago

Absolutely amazing erotica. Getting to experience the euphoria of being high and the fear from not understanding the sensations from someone who doesn't understand what's happening is GOLD.

I've ready other stories (non-erotic) where the author writes someone with brain fog from their first person perspective and I have to say this is the best writing of that experience that I've ever read.

And from Emily's perspective; this hit me different than your previous stories. At the end I felt, I thought to myself, "He got what he deserved for being so naive and insecure. Totally his fault." In all these stories I never thought as a scene played out that there was a "side" to root for. I'm totally rooting for Emily. There was a level of discomfort here that I never felt in your other works. It was genuinely scary.

You could be a horror writer. Looking forward to more. Cheers. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only one word comes to mind………WOW!!

alexetlaurealexetlaure6 months ago

Very good erotic story !

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue6 months ago

oh fuck yes, more of this please. love how disoriented she is and how much she likes it

LucieLou007LucieLou0076 months ago

Hot story right there :D

bbaron2274bbaron22746 months ago

your writing kept pace with the action. well done!

Blackjack666Blackjack6666 months ago

Very hot! This is exactly where it should go, Emily admits that she can be easily addicted to drugs and the feelings and orgasms they're offering. She knows what she is doing and really seems to enjoy it. Hoping for the next parts to pave her way to a real willingly drug-addicted, slutty looking bareback-whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG! What a trip! Can't wait to see what she'll do next. Heroin?

samhoundsamhound6 months ago

Well written but the drug use is depressing as it is going to totally destroy her life

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen6 months ago

Wow that is so hot. They trick her into taking drugs and turn her into a toy that they can use any way they want. I hope her downward spiral will be steep ...

acmalk02acmalk026 months ago

Good work. Now that Emily is hooked maybe Julie could be the silent catalyst of Emily further change (manipulate her in to changing her look, behaviour, teach her to smoke on her own etc...), just for consideration.

UncleBullyUncleBully6 months ago

Very cool, just one thing. Why on earth did the husband leave her there in the first place or not notice they banged her the first time. Your explanation of 'You said you were okay,' is just plain weak. How you described these two he would of never left her. I was actually expecting the twist of Chris setting it all up or did I just spoil a spoiler.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! this is an amazing story...a veritable bombshell. I can see Emily being taken home by Chris to who knows what? I won't try to write you story, but a large part of me wants her to NEED to do the drugs and crave the sex. More please from a deliciously depraved mind!

EnalopEnalop5 months ago

You've done it again.Superb the way the drugs dictate the action, just the way it should be.I like the Asian perspective being mentioned here,lots of this happened (happening) in the U.K. with Asian men encouraging girls,married women and teens to try new ideas.More please

daltonzdaltonz5 months ago

This story hits everything just right for so many of us with the fetish

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirlabout 1 month ago

I love this story ❤️ 💕 ♥️ 💗 💓.

HighBrowHighBrow20 days ago

I’m hooked too… on this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES