Too Boring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok so he did get it, "Yes."

"But you're not sure what you've had?" He turned to the table and picked up the inhaler thing. "I think this is what you need and want."

Oh, I wasn't expecting that. I was pleased that he'd worked it out, that's all that mattered. I could take it and head home, well to the other place when Julie got back. Where was she? I needed to get changed to go to work.

"Emily." I focused on him. I think he'd said something just now that I wasn't listening to. I nodded looking at him. "Emily, this is a little different. I think this is what you want. It's a little stronger than what I think you had before." I liked the sound of that, ooooh that sounded exciting. "It's like an inhaler. You breathe out and squeeze as you breathe in. It's easier to use." I nodded and held my hand out.

He shook his head, "It's a lot stronger. There's 4 doses in here."

I nodded, what was the problem? I raised my hand asking for it again.

"I can't just give it to you, as I might be wrong." He raised an eyebrow.

Shit he was right, he might be wrong. I could take it home with me and try it tonight but it could be completely the wrong thing. Oh god how could I find out if it was the right thing? Julie might know or she could call the men at the house. I have to get to work, I definitely don't want to try it here.

"Why don't you have one quick draw now, here?" I almost didn't hear him as it was like an echo in my own head. However I did hear him.

"No, I can't do that," shaking my head but I was already looking at it and thinking about what it would feel like. What did he say, better than the other stuff. How was that even possible? Why was I now leaning forward more? Shit.

Time stood still as I looked at the puffer thing. What magic liquid was inside it. I could almost feel it rushing over my body already. The amazing feeling of pure, powerful, bliss. I envisaged all the things I did last time, all the feelings. Why on earth was I even worried about this? Just one simple single puff, suck, breath. I'd know if it was the right thing and I could wait for Julie who was surely only a few minutes away now. Nothing would happen, I didn't need to worry.

"How do you use it?"

"Like an asthma inhaler. You've seen those?"

I nodded, I knew exactly how to use those. I didn't wait and reached forward. He let me have it instantly, he sat back a bit to give me room, no longer touching me anywhere. 4 sets of eyes were now on me. I was the center of attention, I smirked at them. I was excited to try this, to feel the same way as before. I could feel my heart beating faster, my breathing increasing. I was ready for this and bought the puffer to my lips.

Just before I was about to exhale, Del raised a finger, "Remember, only one draw. This is strong stuff and you have work to get to."

I heard the other three chuckle but didn't care. Emptying my lungs. This was it, here I go. A deep, slow inhale, and push the top.

WUUZZZSSSHHHHHHHHHH

I felt it going into my lungs. It was cold and there was no taste.

It rushed quicker into me as it was pushed in by the inhaler. It was very different compared to the slow smoke.

I moved the inhaler from my lips. It was done. I was holding it in my chest for a few seconds. Before I breathed out naturally, nothing came out. No smoke. It was all in me.

The Hit

It hit me. Much harder and faster than the other stuff. This was different. This was very different.

I heard myself moan a deep, long, open mouthed, "Ugghhhhhhhhhh!"

I felt my head sway, or was it the world itself.

I heard someone say something.

I looked down my body, there were two black hands near me. I still had the puffer in one hand but both my arms were now above my body.

I was warm, very warm. They were taking my top off. Good I was warm.

Something else was said but I didn't understand. What I did understand was the feeling of the hand on my tit.

OH MY GOODD, it felt good. "Yesssss!"

The hand worked on my nipple and kneaded my tit.

There was a girl back in the room, Julie?

There was a naked man next to me. He was standing. He was strong. His cock looked amazing. Like there was a spotlight on it. It was glistening like it was gold.

My nipples felt amazing, my tits felt amazing.

Someone asked me something, I had to reply, "Yes. God YES".

I laid down on the sofa and moved backwards. It stopped the room spinning. I also realised that I now felt my pussy. It was tingling and alive.

The naked man knelt next to me, I reached for his cock and held it. It was throbbing and growing. It was gold and black at the same time. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Until I felt my body move, the sofa moved. Turning my head, it was the man, what was his name? I again replied, "Yes." He climbed on the sofa with me. I moved my legs so that we could lie together.

Ummm this was nice, this was comfortable. He was heavy on top of my body. I liked it. It was reassuring, it was safe. He kissed one of my nipples, it set off fireworks in my body, making everything tingle. God this felt good. Good and right.

I felt something between my legs. It was the man's hand. Ummm it felt good as I looked down his body. He was dark, he was brown, he was black, he was muscly. His naked body looked amazing. I could see my skirt was tiny, around my waist. His hand was huge and he touched me.

His fingers moved my knickers to one side and a huge finger touched my lips. I came. I CAME so hard. I pulled on the cock in my hand hard and I heard him moan, but a good moan. My back arched and I moaned loudly. The feeling was like nothing else, it was so strong. I struggled to breathe, to remember to breathe. I brought my other hand to my tits, to hold them still. I still had the magic device in it. I could never let that go.

"Yesss, gooooddd yes!" I heard my own voice. I don't know if I was replying to someone or simply letting them know how I felt. Right then I felt more amazing feelings as my pussy lit up.

Looking down my body I saw a huge black cock start to slide. It was sliding into me. It was wide, it stretched me. It was long, it kept going in. It made me feel so good, so amazing, so in control. Yes I wanted this. This was what I needed, what I wanted.

Oh god there was no cock left. I felt his hips crush against my body, he closed the gap between us completely. I could see nothing apart from his face now. He was saying something. I concentrated on hearing him but the feelings were too powerful, too good, too amazing.

He said it again and this time I heard him, "You're a party girl now aren't you?"

"Oh god yes. YES." He was right, I was. I was his party girl. Their party girl.

"Do you want us to stop?"

"NO!" I shouted to them. Why would they ask that? That was stupid. Why would I want these feelings to stop? Oh god no, please don't let them stop. "Pleaseee no."

He smiled and moved back up my body, his cock sliding out of me. Feeling empty. Feeling sad. That only lasted a second and he plunged back into me hard. "Good, 'cause we don't want to."

That was music to my ears and his cock was magic to my cunt. Yes my cunt. As I thought that and felt his cock, I came again. Another mind blowing orgasm that changed the very definition of an orgasm for me. This made my entire body tingle and pulse, it made time itself stop, I wanted to feel this forever and I felt like I knew how.

When I eventually came down from that orgasm, he stopped thrusting into me and suggested that I take another hit from the puffer I was still clinging onto. I thought that was a great idea and did exactly that. As I prepared my breathing for it I was distinctly aware that I was laying in a strange room, in a strange building, pretty much naked, with a beautiful black man laying on top of me, with his cock currently embedded deep inside my cunt.

I heard one of the men laughing, saying something that I didn't understand. "Look at that bitch. Spun and taking more." They laughed, I laughed with them.

My mind was spinning, they were right. I was naughty. I was nasty. I was fucking around behind my husbands back. I wasn't going to make it to work again.

I smirked at those thoughts as I sucked more of the amazing vapour into my lungs. I didn't care. This was what I wanted; this was my new life. This cock was soo amazing, so much longer and fatter than I've ever felt before. Feeling the wet vapour entering my lungs as I could hear my pussy squelching around the cock that was bringing me such immense pleasure.

It hit me hard and fast again. It made me cum. I could feel my body jerking and thrashing as it rushed through me. I heard the man call out something, I felt his cock pulse, I felt my tits being pulled, stretched, slapped, I felt my cunt burning. I was tighter down there and then wetter as I realised that this black man was putting his semen inside me. That only pushed my orgasm harder and faster.

These feelings, my brain was popping. I loved these sensations. I loved knowing that I was making the man feel the same thing. I wanted this forever. I was going to have this forever.

Boyfriend

"Where'd you live, love?" a hispanic man was asking me.

We'd fucked earlier. It was currently just me and him on the couches in front of the TV. He was dressed, I was completely naked sitting on a towel. I was having a rest. My head hurt and I was trying to rehydrate, drinking another large can of monster drink. I was very aware that he kept looking at my tits. I was completely fine with everything, apart from my irritating headache.

I had no idea what time it was, all I knew was that it was at least nighttime. I could see the dark sky whenever the door opened as people came and went. Apparently someone had been in contact with Chris to tell him I was fine. I think I had a Facetime call with him earlier, all was good there. For the last few hours, I'd simply orgasmed and napped. I'd fucked an unknown number of cocks, had a few pills and smoked loads of stuff. Someone warned me I was now a meth head or a tweaker or something. I laughed and carried on, they could call me whatever they wanted if I was able to keep feeling like this.

Not looking up from the TV I answered him, "Broxtowe, near the golf course."

He whistled, "Nice. You have a boyfriend?"

Strange question, I looked over at him, "Nope, I have a husband."

He smiled, "Oh, he into this?"

I shook my head, "Nope" yer, I doubt he was going to be happy with this. I internally sniggered at how pissed off he was likely going to be. Well it was all his fault anyway so, whatever.

He nodded, "You need a boyfriend, love."

I screwed my face up at him, "What do you mean?"

He picked up his mobile and started typing something, "A boyfriend that can deliver your next fix. Keep fucking you right. Bring you to parties. Keep you in the life that you're made for."

"Oh", I'd never thought about it like that. Me having a boyfriend. That sounded crazy. I mean, I was, am, married.

He looked up from his phone. "You want someone to help you keep like this?" and nodded at me. "You our party girl, yer?"

It didn't take a second for me to reply, "Yer," and felt like a kid fluttering my eyes at him.

He raised his phone and took a picture of my naked body, "I know just the man and he's very local to you."

That intrigued me, "Oh?" He typed something for a few moments. I turned back to the TV and ignored whatever he was doing.

...

I think I must have napped as I woke with the same hispanic man sitting opposite me but he was welcoming a new man into the room, "Hey Trent." I turned to the doorway to see someone closing it.

The door closed and he turned to face us. He was a big, black man, I almost recognised him from somewhere. When I say big I don't mean tall and muscly, he was more short and fat. I'd guess he was maybe in his late 20s, early 30s, his hair in greying dreadlocks just past his shoulders. He was a pretty ordinary, maybe even ugly man. Dressed relatively smartly, some gold chains. Briefly looking us both over he stepped towards me and sat next to me. Nodding at me, with a, "Hey," his bulk shifting the sofa.

I nodded back, "Hi," a little flirty, with a smile, as I was waking up.

The hispanic man introduced me to him, "Emily, this is Trent."

I sat up a bit in the chair, very aware that I was still completely naked. "Hi Trent." I felt like I should offer him my hand or curtsy for him but that was the old me. I nearly giggled at myself.

He smiled at me looking my body up and down, "Nice," his eyes really taking me in. I felt like a piece of meat and I was fine with that. "Nice Emily, real nice. Yes..."

I blushed like a little girl as the other guy continued, "She needs a boyfriend, man. You think?"

Trent turned to look at me more face on, "That rite? You need a boyfriend?"

I think I was sobering up or whatever it's called when you come down from a high. The way he was looking at me had me a little frightened. He sneered at me, "Ya need Trent to look after you." He then looked up at the other guy, "She need a bump. Wat's da deal?"

I was still looking at Trent but heard the other guy reply, "Yer probably. Think she's new to this. But spins on Meth like you wouldn't believe."

Trent, looking back at me but asking the other guy, "Yer?" then to me, "You like the ice do you my lovely?"

The other man replied to him, "Yer, let's top her up and you can try her out." Then to me as I heard him moving on the other sofa, "That's right, ain't it love. You ready to show Trent how you wanna be his girl?"

I again didn't reply. Trent reached out and grabbed a boob. His hand cupping and lifting it as best he could. He nodded towards the other man. I turned to see him now kneeling next to me fiddling with a pipe thing that I hadn't seen before. I watched the man getting it ready, my heart already starting to race in anticipation.

Trent informed us both, "Fuck me, I luv a giant pair of titties like these," as he manipulated and weighed it with his hand.

"Bigger than Tracy yer?" as he offered me the glass tube.

"Fuck yes and no belly to boot. I like." I was sort of pleased to hear them both talking about me like this. But my focus was on this glass device in front of me. I was excited with it. Trent adding more, "Yer, I love me tiddies like this," and he squeezed my boob hard. I mean really hard.

"Ugghhh," it made me moan.

"You like that bitch?" Trent asking me. I didn't really, but something about it, the way he called me bitch, the way he was handling me. The small tube was already at my lips with my hand on the bowl bit. It was very different from before, the tube was thinner and the bowl looked full of something.

The other man moved my hand from the bowl, dome thing to the neck of the glass and instantly started to light the bowl. I heard the fizz and the smoke started to appear already. I almost banged my feet on the floor with excitement like a child.

Trent then squeezing my nipple as I started to inhale, telling me, "That's it. Be my girl. You wanna be my girl?"

That felt right, that felt good. I moaned a 'Yes' to him as I took in a deep lungfull of what I now guessed to be Meth. I held a deep breath and closed my eyes. Moving the glass away from my lips I let it out. I could feel the rush already. Opening my eyes I turned to look at Trent and smiled. Leaning forward, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before taking the pipe again and more of the smoke.

Oh yes, it was hitting me. Ohhh yes! Oh god, I felt good. The pipe was removed from me and the other guy chuckled as he sat back down looking at us.

I turned to face Trent, his young dark face, his gold chains, his tight dreadlocked hair, his bright white teeth. He was handsome. I learned forward and putting my hands on his head, mainly to stop the spinning that was happening in my head. I kissed him. My lips felt small on his, but I liked it. His lips felt warm, spongy, but hard. I felt his other hand on my breast. He now had them both.

I leaned back from him when our kiss was done, but he didn't let go of my boobs. It felt so good, my mind was swirling. I was getting horny, real horny. He smiled at me asking, "So you going to be my girlfriend?"

Nodding enthusiastically, "Ummm yeas please." God I had a boyfriend, that sounded crazy. What would Chris, my husband say?

"What do girlfriends and boyfriends do?" he was asking me.

It sounded so cheesy, I almost went with 'make out' but instead my pussy made me say, "Fuck."

He laughed, so did the man now behind me. My mind was really starting to spin now, my hand was absent-mindedly already playing with my pussy in anticipation.

Trent looked at me concerned, "You a clean slag?"

I didn't understand or care what he was talking about, instead nodding a "Yerr."

He looked past me at the other guy, who answered him, "Dunno, I went in bare. But she'd done at least 10 of us today." God that sounded bad, and nasty and wrong.

Trent looked back at me. "Ohh you really are a nasty one. How long you been a junkie hoe?"

I wasn't a junkie but I answered him all the same, "Just this week."

He was surprised and again looked over my shoulder, "Really?"

"Yer I think so," came from behind me.

I whined at him, "I'm not a junkie," and felt my pussy spasm around my fingers as I thought about that.

Trent sniggered, "Course not. My girl just likes the good stuff," and he nodded to the man behind me with, "Let her hit it again. I want this junkie sailing," and he laughed.

"Shit man." There was a pause before "k".

Trent leaned forward looking at me closer. "You one nasty bitch, aren't you?"

"Nooo," ooh my head was already spinning. My fingers felt good but I needed something more. I needed sex. My mind was linking the feelings to sex, to hard cocks, to orgasms. I leaned back on the sofa and spread my legs, letting my fingers work myself. My eyes closed, "Ohhhh goddddd, I want it," moaning to myself.

"Oh you're gonna get it. What good boyfriend could deny his woman?" I opened my eyes to see Trent standing over me now, looking down. He was digging in his pocket and pulled out a condom. I'd not seen one of those for a long while. He saw me looking, "Yer I ain't stupid. Just looking at your snatch I can tell it's been busy."

God that sounded so wrong. So nasty. So not me. But my fingers were telling me otherwise. I was wet, really wet and slippery. Taking a wet finger to my lips I could certainly taste semen. Ummm yes, I was nasty. My snatch, as he called it, was dirty. God I didn't care, I wanted his cock. I wanted to fuck my boyfriend. I half expected him to start getting naked with me but he surprised me by holding his hand out.

In a wobbly, daze I got up. He moved with me behind the sofa and had me bend over it. I sort of protested, I think, but I was soon bent over. My boobs hanging down where I was just sitting. The towel that I was sitting on was nearly in my face. I felt my legs being kicked apart and the other man was in front of me, "Here." I looked up and he was holding the pipe again. I lifted my head and put my lips together. "Sorry love, you're gonna get fucked so bad with this."

I didn't understand, as that's what I wanted, what I needed. I needed a cock in me and with my pussy right there for Trent I knew it was coming. I quickly put my lips to the pipe ready for more of the amazing gas. I was already reeling from the last lot that I'd only just had, another load and I was no doubt going to be on the floor. Before he lit it I felt something at my pussy. I would have looked round but my lips were on the pipe. I felt hands on my hips and yes a cock was entering my cunt. God darn, it felt good, I moaned to tell them both, "Ummmm yesss!"

I was amazed that I could tell he had a condom on and something in me was disappointed. But it didn't stop me pushing my hips back to feel his cock push deeper into me. God it was good, fuck this was good. I heard Trent behind me, "Umm that's it, now smoke more of that shit. Let's get you wrecked, baby."