Too Boring Pt. 02

Story Info
Did she get hooked that quickly?
11.9k words
4.73
10.5k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning? Drug use, don't read if you're concerned.

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

The return

"I've brought some money," very aware of my wavering voice, I hope I'm not coming across as too nervous.

It had been 3 strange days since my first awakening to the sex and drugs combination in this horrid little house. Chris and I had talked about what he'd seen and what I'd done. I'd admitted to everything I could remember. I'd cried, I'd been ashamed, I'd been mortified, I'd been to see the doctor. Chris was disgusted with himself for, in his words, 'putting me in that position'. I made sure he knew it wasn't his fault but I don't think he listened. We were good and put it down to a strange few days that would never happen again. We locked that box up and threw the key away and moved on real quick. Back to being boring like it never happened in the first place.

However, the box cracked open real quick. As each new day passed my mind screamed at me. I had little shakes in my body. I wasn't sleeping properly, my dreams - now nightmares, of sex and drugs. I'd masturbated like crazy yesterday. Twice before work, once at work, twice last night, and again this morning. Nothing could scratch the itch, though. I needed more. I needed help. I needed the amazing feelings again.

I told myself just a little one this time, just a tiny feeling so that I could get over it. One last remembering of what it felt like.

I'd not shared these problems with anyone, not even Chris, and had taken this cash from an account I know he doesn't pay any attention to. £500 should get me a bit of what I need, shouldn't it?

One of the boys puts his controller down and looks up at me. I recognised him and tried to smile. At last someone was paying me some attention, "What are you after?"

How the hell would I know, "Errr what I had last time?" Was that a smart move?

He smirks, "Let's see how much you got."

Reaching into my handbag I fished out the cash I'd just withdrawn from the bank. "Is this enough?" I ask handing it to him. I just wanted the stuff to make me feel good and then leave quickly. I needed to avoid the sex bits. I'd worn a long thick dress that was down to my ankles, under that was leggings, and under all that was the drabbest, oldest underwear I owned. I wanted the sex bit avoided. That was never going to happen again. The risk of disease was too great. The risk of everything was too great.

Did he just chuckle and elbow one of his mates showing him the cash? "Well it's a start."

"Oh." God I was really nervous now. I was so out of my depth, and my headache was stronger now. "What can I do?"

"You want the good stuff?" They'd all put their controllers down and were looking at me.

I instantly nodded a yes. Very sure that I wanted to feel like the other day. God even the thought of being able to feel that again had my vision blurring. I smiled at them, "Yes, yes, yes please." I almost panted. "Can I take some and go?" I wanted to have the rush and get out of there. I could take care of the sex urges myself when I got home.

He smirked back, "Sort of, we can help right away." Then turning to his mates, "Easy fix. Let's get Julie back." One of them nodded and grabbed a phone and started typing something.

"Come join us, love," and he turned back to the screen while patting an empty space next to him. "We'll get you started with something nice right away. Then take a walk with Julie and we'll get you feeling great."

"Oh thank you. But I need to go home quickly." I shuffled towards them and was quickly sitting next to him. My heart was racing as I eagerly looked around the messy table in front of me wondering how they were going to help and how long I'd have to wait.

Behind me, I heard someone, "2?"

The guy next to me simply nodded while picking his controller up and starting to shoot stuff on the screen, whatever. I turned to see the voice behind me. He's putting something in one of those glass pipes. Instantly I feel my clit, nipples and brain tingle as a chill runs over me. This is what I've been craving for days, this is what I need. I feel my pulse racing in anticipation.

I didn't want it here though, I needed to be safe at home, didn't I? I looked around at them, "I ... I ... err ... can I take it home?"

They ignored me, I tried again. "I ... can ... I do it at home, please?"

Without losing a beat of his game, the boy next to me, "Narrrr you've not got enough dosh for that. You need to go with Julie."

"Oh," I didn't really understand, but my headache was coming back.

I turn to look at the man with the pipe, he's finished setting it up and is coming to my side. "This what you want?" He had a concerned look in his eyes. Mine were locked onto the pipe. I heard him chuckle, "You're not the usual skank, are you?" I should have been outraged at him calling me a skank. I'm not a skank.

However, one of the other men laughed at his comment, "You should have seen her the other day." The guy next to me chuckled and added "Yer, you gonna get those massive mommy milkers out for us today?" I was deeply offended. How dare they! I had a good mind to get my money off them and storm out of here. Who do they think they are and who do they think I am!

My eyes fixed on the pipe as it came close. The man holding it chuckled, "Well I don't believe anything that those nasty men are saying. Here, let's make you feel better shall we?" and he smiled beautifully at me. It was like he was a doctor providing me medicine. He was so nice.

I licked my lips looking at the pipe, again my heart started to race and my mind locked into it. Someone else said something but I didn't take it in. Instead I greedily leaned forward placing my lips on the pipe. I was already breathing heavily. I was ready for this. The last 2 days had been hell. I just want the feeling, only a little bit of it. I'll be fine then. I can then get home and back to work this afternoon. They were expecting me there this afternoon, I told them I'd be in at 1pm.

The fizz.

The bright flame.

My heart beating.

My brain ready.

The swirling smoke starting to slowly appear.

Breathing out, I emptied my lungs and waited.

I waited more, I wanted as much of the magic smoke as was in the pipe.

I could already taste it.

It was full, I sucked it in, steadily and deeply into my lungs. Ready for the rush. I held my breath and leaned back. Closing my eyes.

I just about heard one of them saying, "God look at her go, a pro skank if ever I've seen one." I ignored him and slowly let the smoke out. It started to hit my brain already. Opening my eyes I leaned forward to the pipe, showing that I wanted and needed more.

He lit it and I followed the same process. Oh god it was hitting me. The feelings. It started at my nipples, the throbbing the aching, then my pussy, oh god, then my brain, the feeling of floating and bliss. Just perfect. This quick hit, then I needed to get out of here and to work.

I sank back onto the sofa as my mind floated. I heard them talking and I heard the TV change. Opening my eyes I looked dreamily around the room. Oh this felt so fantastic, I felt better, I felt good. There was something else on the TV but I couldn't watch it. I closed my eyes and floated.

I felt something moving on my chest but I ignored it. I felt my legs being moved but I ignored it. Then I remembered the sex. I wanted it. I needed it. But no, I needed to go home. I needed to be safe. No, I needed to go to work. But the fucking, last time it was magic.

I opened my eyes and looked at the TV. There were two men fucking a woman, she was on all fours, they were either side of her. Yes, she was lucky.

No, I needed to get home now. I would be safe in my car. I sat myself up and something felt funny.

Looking down my jacket was gone, somehow my dress was around my waist and my breasts were out. Where was my bra? Why were my breasts out?

I then realised that I was on a different sofa and the room was empty. How long have I been here? What was going on? At that time I quickly realised that I was feeling different. I was feeling spaced out and chilled but not as excited and hot. Something was off. How much time had passed?

I shook my head and looked around. I needed to get to my car. But why was I feeling different already? Last time it was more special. "Hello?" I called out.

Hearing chuckling next to me I turned to see a woman and two men. I knew the woman. From before. "What's happening?" asking them all.

She simply smiled at me when one of the men, who I'd never seen before, answered me, "Time for a walk?"

"A walk?" What was he on about? "No, I need to go home." I shook my head, "No, I need to go to work."

"Ok," was his answer.

But something felt wrong, I felt that I needed something. "Why do I feel like ..." I couldn't describe it.

He grinned, "You need the real stuff don't you?"

I nodded, even though I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He nodded back and let me know, "Shoe said that you gave him some money but you wanted a hit like Monday?"

Who was Shoe, that's not a name. At that point I realised that my boobs were still out as one of the men was staring at them. I started to try to put them away, whilst I answered him, "I need to get to work."

"So you don't want to feel the same?" Same as what, my mind was lost. I was confused, I looked up at him, at them. He continued, "Remember the feelings from the other day. The constant orgasms?"

Instantly my mind exploded with memories. Crystal clear, everything I did and everything I want to do again. But I can't have sex like that again. It's too dangerous. Chris doesn't know I'm here. Claire would be mortified. I had work to go to. But those feelings. The joy. The tingles, the excitement. "I can't have sex."

"Ok."

What does ok mean? I should go home. No, I need the feelings. I could have those without sex, couldn't I? Without fucking these nasty men.

"Deliver this with Julie and then we can make you feel the same." He had a warm smile. I trusted him. I nodded. "This won't take long, you can still get to work on time." That was good to hear. "You can take something home with you for later then." I smiled at him, this was exactly what I wanted. He held a large box out. "You have to hold it though." I looked at it. "Only give it when Julie says you can." I nodded and took it from him.

"What is it?"

"Coke'n stuff."

"Ok" I nodded. A tiny part of me went 'WHAT' but that was very quickly suppressed by whatever else was going on. I stood up on wobbly legs with the package in my hands. Looking down at my chest I was pleased to no longer see my boobs. But I did feel the difference of no bra, but that didn't get my focus. "When?" and I looked at the girl. Oh yes that was Julie, I remembered her now. She kissed me the other day. That thought made my mind real again and I nearly fell down.

"You need to get changed first," the man told me as he turned to Julie with a huge grin on his face that she instantly returned.

Getting Ready

"But I don't have to have sex?" I checked with Julie as she helped me get changed.

"Narr this is just a delivery."

I was naked in another room I didn't even know the house had. My mind was a little clearer but still nowhere near normal. "I have to go to work soon."

"Ok," as she rummaged around some clothes in a draw and off the floor.

Looking down at my body I was surprised that I was happy standing in front of her naked. I still hadn't had a good answer for why I had to get changed. For some reason I didn't really care. I just kept remembering that I couldn't have sex and needed to get to work. I needed to be careful for Chris and Claire's sake.

From the floor she threw me something. I un-raveled it to find a small black thong. It didn't look clean. It was speckled with white flakes. "Is this clean?"

"Yer put it on. You don't want to get arrested, do you?" and she stood up in front of me with lipstick in her hand.

Oh god no, I did not want to get arrested. I quickly pulled the black thong on. It was very small. Smaller than anything I've ever worn before. The back and hips were nothing more than a string and with a patch at the front. The patch barely contained my public hair and the string on my hips was very high up. It all felt strange and different. I should have said something but she stood in front of me and started to apply the lipstick to my lips.

I naturally pouted for her, she was done in seconds. I looked around for something to blot with but she surprised me by starting to apply the lipstick to my nipples. It tickled and I giggled, "What are you doing? Oh goddd." It felt good, too good. I closed my eyes and let her do them both.

When the feelings stopped I looked down and, lifting a boob, I could see what she had done. My nipple and areola were bright red and so obvious. She had done a very good job, but boy did it stand out. I guessed she'd done the same on the other one and that it was the same colour of my lips. I blushed wondering why she'd done that. "Why?"

She tutted, not answering me, "Boys, a little more for her please!" calling out loudly to no one, as she turned around and picked up two white bits of material.

I shook my head, to try to clear my thoughts. "Why have you done that to my nipples? Where's my clothes?"

She stopped her approach and huffed, "Look, you came to us asking to feel like the other day." I nodded. She continued, "You didn't bring enough money." She smirked, "So you need to do us a favour." I nodded but she hadn't answered my questions. I was about to pose them again when she continued, "Look, it's up to you. Do this quick favour for us with me or bugger off. It'll only take an hour so you'll be able to go to work and have your stuff with you for later."

I nodded, "I understand, thank you. But why this?" and I indicated the thong thing and my nipples.

She just huffed and shouted to no one, "This isn't working!"

"Yer yer I'm coming," came a male voice and he walked into the room. I instantly covered my breasts with my arms and he sniggered. "Take these," and he offered me two pills, a bottle of water in his other hand ready.

I shook my head, "What? No, I don't think so."

He continued to hold them out. "Then time to leave, we don't need this. If you don't want to feel good then, see ya."

It felt like a bluff. The obvious and simple thing would be to call it and leave. I mean how was I standing there half naked again? This wasn't the plan today. However, I was surprised at what came out of my mouth, "What are they?"

His answer shocked me, "They're tranquillisers. Will make you more compliant." The way he delivered it was crazy. It just rolled off his tongue, like it was something normal. That was a reminder to me that I was in the wrong world. What the hell was I doing here?

"What?", I was shocked and upset more than anything else. I stared at the pills. "But they're ... why would I?" I was confusing myself, even thinking about it.

He laughed, "I don't see the big deal. Most of you lot are happy to take them. Takes the 'Oh, I'm so bad' off doing all this." He did jazz hands at the appropriate part. I smirked back at him but wasn't convinced. He saw that in my face and delivered the gut punch, "Look this shit is nothing compared to what you're actually asking for."

That made me gasp and look at Julie. She smirked and nodded her head to confirm, as he pushed on, "Just look at yourself." I did briefly look down my body. He didn't need to say anything more, he was right. Just look at me. It was Friday 10am and I was in a strange house half naked asking for more drugs. I was a 44 year old mother, who'd only ever had sex with my husband until 3 days ago when I was introduced to this lot. Now I was here, I guess suffering withdrawal symptoms, craving my next hit. I nearly crumbled to the ground crying.

He didn't need to say anything but he did anyway, "Yup, you need this. And these," he waved them in front of my face, "will make everything even easier."

Julie then pushed the point a bit. "Come on, put this on," and she handed me a white bit of cloth. I didn't pause, instead I absent-mindedly worked out that it was a skirt and stepped straight into it. Trying not to let the man see my boobs too much but also really starting to get over it a bit, somehow. It was tiny, like nothing I'd ever worn before or would ever wear. I couldn't wear this.

It was so tight that I had a hard time pulling it over my hips. When it was eventually in place I fiddled with it on my hips whilst trying to hide the thong straps and keep my pussy covered. It was a bit of a losing battle. Julie slapped my hands away. "Let me," and she pulled it a lot lower than I expected. Almost to the top of my public hair. A lot of thong was showing, all around.

She took a step back and smiled, "Ohh, a G-string looks good on you. Yes, like that." Oh, so this is a g-string? Geezzz, I didn't know. But it did feel funny and I couldn't believe what it looked like. So much of my black underwear was now showing above this tiny little white skirt. It looked ridiculous, I looked ridiculous. I blushed and died inside. I couldn't do this. This wasn't me. We live not far from here, what if someone saw me? What was this delivery walk supposed to be about anyway?

I started to worry but mainly that the feeling I was chasing was moving further away from me rather than getting closer. I was being pushed way past my limits. But then thinking about the feelings that I wanted I remembered the crazy sex that I'd allowed myself to do and have. I could never do that again but surely that was more than just wearing some clothes and whatever this was. As I started to justify this to myself I remember my nipples were painted red and that I was standing there with my boobs out again. In front of this strange man.

I looked up at him, lost. I was completely lost. He saw it and simply said, "These will make it a lot easier," and he offered them to me again.

Shit SHIT shit.

I didn't want them. I didn't want this. I needed to think about work in a few hours. I couldn't have more time off like Monday. But I needed the pleasure, the bliss.

Shit SHIT shit.

I snatched the pills and the bottle from him and had them swallowed within seconds. Shit SHIT. He smirked at me before turning and leaving. Julie smiled, "Ok for the top. What shall we do?"

I thought she was genuinely asking me. "My bra that I came in and a blouse?"

She grinned, "Yer we'll do that in a bit. Come with me first," and grabbing an elbow she led me out into the corridor. I again covered my boobs wondering where we were going. I was also very aware of how ridiculous I probably looked in this mini skirt. Back in the TV room, there were two men playing a game of some sort. "Sit there for 5 mins," and she pointed next to one of them. I'd not seen either of them before and with my arms covering my boobs I sat next to them.

"I'll be a mo," and she walked off back the way we came. I wondered what she was doing? I felt a little bit irritated that the men both ignored me. Clearly used to someone half naked sitting next to them. Either that or they didn't find me attractive. My head was aching again and my mind spinning back to the feelings from earlier in the week. The reason I was here. The reason I was dressed like this.

Why didn't these men look at or care about me? I huffed and lowered my arms from my boobs. Instantly one of them looked at me. He more stared that looked. I liked it. It gave me a warm feeling. He did the obligatory nod of acknowledgment and turned back to the screen. I just sat there like Julie did that first day. She had her eyes closed and was just waiting. I too closed my eyes and settled back. I was aware that my skirt had probably ridden up a bit and I thought about checking it. When a strange wave of 'I don't care' rushed over me.