Too Boring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other guy lit the bowl saying sorry at the same time. I don't know why he was saying sorry, as I was feeling amazing. My cunt was being used, stretched and filled. It was amazing. And here comes the smoke, god yes. As my boyfriends, cock sawed out of me as my lungs filled with the precious smoke. My world of my husband and daughter again drifting away as I was lost to this new exciting world of sex and drugs.

Trent taunted me as his cock worked wonders, "That's it. Take another hit. You want more, don't you, love?" I did, I needed this and I didn't care. I'd have called out in joy from the feelings his cock was doing to me if I didn't have my lips busy sucking on my magic pipe. Taking more of this amazing smoke into my body.

I was so pleased with the feelings in my head and my cunt. I could hear Trent grunting as he fucked me, he sounded like he was enjoy it. I was so pleased that he was liking fucking me.

My mind started to really spin as I just about heard him chuckle, "Hey baby you tried any heroin yet?"

I could only answer a long drawn out, "Uggghhhhhh ...," as my mind swirled as I orgasmed to darkness.