Too Boring Pt. 03

Story Info
She knows she needs to stop the drugs.
11.9k words
4.72
10.3k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning? Drug use, don't read if you're concerned.

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

1. Awareness

"My god Emily, this is crazy." Chris was right, I couldn't believe what we were both looking at. I hit the tablet screen to pause the whatever. I needed a moment.

How'd I get home? What day was it? My mind was a total blur. Looking around the room, yup it was our bedroom. I was dressed in my usual nightie, and I felt panties on. Everything was kinda normal but I just knew that the last few days or weeks or whatever, were far from normal. Fuzzy memories floating around my mind, smoking drugs, amazing feelings, and fucking. Oh my I'd been doing a lot of that. I felt cold, and a little unwell. Did I need food? A drink? The loo?

Looking at Chris, my loving husband, he was simply looking at me. He looked as confused as I felt. I tried to smile at him, he shook his head. I wanted to cry. He saw that and leaned in for a cuddle. I gripped him hard, he pulled me in tight. I sobbed. Him consoling me, "It's ok love."

After enough time to get it a bit out of my system we pulled back and he kissed me, chanting, "It's ok love," again. I was glad, I needed to feel loved. I felt strange. I felt so wrong. The fucking I'd done. No, no, no.

Then I felt the need to pee. I stumbled up, he supported me. "I need the loo," my voice croaky and alien to my own ears. He nodded, I made my way to our en-suite.

"I'll get you a cuppa."

I closed the door behind me, sitting on the loo, peeing, I felt different down there. I knew it was the sex. I wasn't sore, simply different. Somehow still slicker and my pee was more globby. I was shocked as I realised that was probably semen. I then caught the sight of myself in the mirror in front of me. I looked down not wanting to see myself. I felt ashamed, who was this woman? Again, my mind filled with confusing flashbacks.

My eyes caught a pile of clothes on the floor. All womens', some mine from my flashbacks, some that I didn't recognise. Then in my mind I could see myself in them at some point over the last, days, weeks, whatever it was. Why were they all here? Was I expected to wash them and give them back to someone?

Something else caught my eye, a bulge in a skirt that was scrunched up with stuff. I don't know why it caught my eye as it was just a bump and crease in the huge pile of junk on the floor but something about that bulge triggered my mind. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Finishing up on the toilet, I was kneeling at the clothes. Moving a crusty pair of knickers to one side, I held the tiny skirt as I moved it round in my hands. I felt dread as I found a small pocket with a tiny plastic bag. In it were 3 pills. The feel of the bag hit my fingers like a lightning bolt. I played with the feeling, lightly squashing the pills between my fingers to take in their tactile feel. My mind was firing with memories of the pleasure and relaxed feeling these things gave me.

Closing my eyes and trying to calm my breathing. I suddenly wanted them. But at the same time, I didn't want them. I didn't need them. But I was so excited to have them in my hand. To know that I had them. God, yes.

"You ok in there?" Chris knocked the door lightly.

Opening my eyes looking at it hoping he wouldn't open the door. "Yer, one sec." Reaching back I flushed the toilet again to give me a moment.

Looking back at the pills, then back at the closed door. I again caught sight of my tired face in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes, my hair was a mess. I looked bad. I hardly recognised myself. Standing up and leaning over the sink. I was so disappointed in myself. I could even smell pussy and nasty body odour. I needed a shower. I needed to sort myself out.

Feeling the pills in my hand again. My mind was drawn back to them.

"Love?"

Shit I didn't want him to find me with these in my hand. For a split second I thought about taking one of them but then the look of my own body revolted me. I quickly opened a small drawer and slid them between some sanitary towels, closing the drawer quietly.

Running the tap to rinse my hands and splashing my face. Time to face the music.

Opening the door, he was standing right there. Was he listening for me, or about to come in? He instantly took my hand and led me to the bed. "I need a shower, love."

He nodded but added "First," as he sat me on the bed and lifted the cup of tea from the dresser handing it to me. We exchanged smiles, that was soon crushed as he sat on the bed next to me with his ipad in hand. We both looked at it but he didn't do or say anything. I started to drink my tea. Very aware that I was aching, smelly and my head hurt.

"We need to look at this together," was all he said. I didn't look up at him, I didn't want to see the look in his eyes.

"Why?"

"You need to see what's happened to you."

"Have you watched it?"

"Not all of it, no."

I sighed, "How'd you get it?"

"The man that dropped you off. He gave me a scrap of paper with this address and password on it."

I couldn't remember who or when that was. I sighed again, he was right, I should probably see it. I didn't want to. My mind already had everything inside it and was probably rightly blanking it all out. "God, how long is it?"

He tapped the screen and I could see just over 6 minutes on the right of the timeline. God what could there be in 6 mins.

He'd woken the scene up with the tap and the screen was showing the still image that he'd stopped it on when he woke me. It was 2 seconds in and it was me on a sofa. The room was dark, I was on my own, sitting slumped with my head back, I was sleeping. I had a small white vest top on that was in a bit of a disarray, the bottom of one of my boobs was out and the nipple saying hi. My legs were wonky, splayed out in front of me to the floor. I had no skirt or panties on, my pussy hair visible. I had some high white heels on, they actually looked nice. But overall I looked peaceful, if like a total tramp. I really couldn't believe I was laying there like that. It was so obviously me, my face clear as a bell in the picture, even if my hair was a mess.

I took the image in. I couldn't believe that I had been like that. That I'd done that. That I'd, I dunno, allowed myself to be that way. What on earth had happened. I knew the answer, drugs. How the hell had I allowed myself to start taking those stupid, illegal, dangerous things. Just look at that woman, she was nothing, she had no dignity, she was a nothing. I was appalled at myself.

He'd waited long enough and hit the middle of the screen. The video started to play. It was quiet. I was surprised at no noise or music, at first wondering if he had the volume down or if there was no audio at all. However, as the camera panned to the side we heard someone moving. A man's back came into view as he crossed the camera and sat next to me, he stayed facing me, his back to the camera. The sofa moved a lot as he joined me and my body moved with it. But I didn't wake, I was completely dead to the world.

The camera moved to the side more to show what he was doing. We couldn't quite see his face, he was side on, but I sort of recognised him. It was that Trent man. I shivered as the thought of him went through my mind. He had something between his teeth as he was looking at me but his face quickly moved out of the view before I could work it out. He was leaning forward with something in his hands.

The camera moved in more on my upper torso, my face, boobs and arms. God, I looked a mess, I still couldn't believe it was me, shivering as I looked on at myself. Ashamed at what I'd allowed myself to become and the fact that Chris was seeing it as well.

My world started to collapse even more as I worked out what Trent was doing. His hands were on my arm closest to him. He was putting something around my bicep. He was tying it tight and then flexing and twisting my arm. The me on the screen didn't stir or stop him. I knew what was coming next even if I didn't believe it. I could already feel it before it happened. We watched a syringe of something appear in the picture. The needle smoothly puncturing my skin, into a small bulge on my arm under the tie thing.

We watched him pull back on the syringe as little of my blood swirled into the mixture. Then I almost jumped as, loud and clear through the tablet speakers,came, "Let's wake this party ho up," as he pushed the plunger down in a smooth movement. The liquid now entering my bloodstream to be rushed to all my organs in seconds.

I'd swear I felt a rush as I sat there watching this being done to me. Suddenly, my heart was racing and not from the shock but from the excitement. My sane mind was screaming 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' but my heart, soul and sexual nature was already heating up just watching it. I was excited for my previous self we were watching. I had to hold back a smirk that was overtaking my feelings. I was shocked to my core but I was overwhelmingly excited and somehow proud.

Time stood still as we were fixed on the image of my body on the screen. Trent pulled the needle and tie from my body and moved back slightly in the picture. I watched the seconds on the bottom of the screen tick by. Each one feeling like a minute. When about 8 seconds after he'd put the whatever into me, my eyes and mouth shot open and we heard a loud gasp come from me.

On the screen I sat bolt upright within seconds as we heard Trent chuckle, "Hey baby, how you feeling?"

We watched my head turn towards him as the camera moved back showing more of the room. "Ohhh god, Trent." I physically shivered in time with my on screen body. I was reliving the feeling. We heard the video version of me "Ohhhhhh ummmm gawd," watching as I stood up, my eyes open wide. I started to sway and gyrate, my tits moving wildly under the top. I was amazed at myself dancing in those heels. My arms moving over my body, up and down my hips, at one point tracing over my public hair and almost fingering myself in front of the camera.

As I watched myself doing this crazy drug fueled dance I couldn't help but notice the throbbing of my nipples and the fact that, though I knew I should be disgusted, I was getting turned on. I looked terrible in that video. I looked so wanton and horny. I looked like a disgusting tramp, like a low life whore. I looked like an amazing sexual being. My hips swaying, my legs looked long and tight, my small belly looked inviting and snugly, my tits looked gargantuan.

I gasped out loud, I couldn't help myself.

I almost chuckled when I sort of heard Chris say "I know, it's appalling."

He was right, I shouldn't have been doing that. Oh god. But oh god did I look good. Suddenly the camera moved back more and another skanky looking woman walked into the picture. I didn't recognise her, but we were quickly dancing together. She had her hands all over my body and mine over hers. We kissed, she sucked one of my nipples.

Then a man entered the picture, another stranger, stumpy and overweight, walking over to and sitting on the couch I had been on. The other woman left me alone and turned to him, quickly fishing his cock out of his trousers. I continued to dance on my own while she did that. He had his eyes fixed on me and said something that I couldn't understand. Trent appeared from behind me and pulled my vest off. My tits now on display to them all, I continued dancing.

The man smiled and plonked himself down on the sofa where I was sitting a few moments ago, as we heard Trent telling the room with a deep chuckle, "Make my friend happy." It wasn't clear who he was talking to. However it was me that moved towards him without a single pause.

Chris and I watched in horror as I leant forward, back to the camera, and started to wank his cock. That didn't last a few seconds before I straddled him on the sofa, feeding him a boob whilst quickly sinking down on his cock. You clearly heard me moan as the cock slid inside my pussy.

And then the video stopped.

My heart was pounding. I was disgusted with myself and felt a tear run down my face. On the screen was me, paused riding the cock of a stranger while god knows what was racing through my veins. I was also very aware that a condom wasn't used. Why the hell was I turned on again from watching that. What the hell was wrong with me?

I bowed my head, closing my eyes, sobbing.

2. Recovery

Chris wrapped his arms around me, "This is my fault, I'll sort it."

I didn't argue with him. I tried to get the thoughts out of my head, I didn't want to see or feel any of that. I wanted it to stop. We stayed like that for a few minutes as I cried and tried to keep my mind blank and to ignore the aching of my muscles and my head banging.

Eventually he let me go and we looked deep into each other's eyes. I blubbed to him, "I'm soo sorry."

"It's ok, I'll go make you breakfast," and he smiled at me.

I took that as a huge hint of 'go wash you stinky whore' and I nodded back, blubbing more.

The hot water washed away all the problems. I started to feel normal almost instantly. Relieved to know that Chris was here for me and he still loved me. It could have been real easy for him to throw me out. For a split second I played that out in my head and all the sex and drugs I could then have without having to worry. But quickly saw my own death at the end of that.

My fingers felt good on my boobs and pussy as I cleaned my body. I kept seeing the video of that nasty woman, that wasn't me. I had a hard time realising how dangerous that life was. I also had to work hard on my nipples and areola to get them back to normal colour. Remembering the lipstick that woman put on me. I nearly slapped myself when I realised I again liked that memory.

I was quickly dried, standing in front of the mirror when I looked down at the clothes pile. I couldn't believe I'd worn some of those things. I kicked a few around, not a decent pair of pants or bra in the collection. In fact it was a tiny pile of clothes but had at least 15 items in it. It was all stained and dirty with god knows what. One item even had what looked like blood on it.

My muscles and head were aching again and for the first time I wondered if this was withdrawal of some sort. It hit me, I, Emily Hammer, mother and wife, was in withdrawal.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, my nice but plain white underwear reflecting back the woman I knew. But oh god my head hurt and then the picture of me straddling that big strange cock hit me again. I could almost feel his lips on my nipples. I shook my head and caught sight of the little drawer and what I had hidden in it. That couldn't help me right now could it? I felt my blood rush and my heart pound as I pictured them.

Next thing I knew I was looking at myself in the mirror again but this time I had one pill in my hand and the other two still in the bag in my other hand. I was chastising myself for even thinking it. I looked nearly normal right now.

However I was quickly looking back down at the pill in my hand. It was only one pill, it would help right now wouldn't it? It would help with the withdrawal. I could get through today easier. But I also wasn't sure what it was. Why'd I have three in the bag? Who gave them to me and why?

God, my head ached. I made my mind up, I needed a little help. One more wouldn't harm would it? I smirked, looking at my reflection again, I was proud that those men liked my body. I quickly popped a pill into my mouth and without thinking swallowed it. I felt a rush, somehow I instantly felt better. Very aware that it wouldn't have started working yet.

Putting the other two back in their hiding place I walked into the bedroom and quickly finished getting dressed. Yes, I could cope with today. I could deal with whatever this was going to be. I stooped to pick up the party clothes from the bathroom and my nostrils filled with the smell of sweat and sex. I should have wretched but instead I felt my pussy betray me and tingle. Again the images of all the fucking and fun rushed through my mind.

I managed to get the clothes downstairs to the utility room, acknowledging my amazing husband on the way. He was cooking, it smelt amazing as I realised how hungry I was.

As I was sorting through the colours to wash I thought about throwing it all away and not sorting it at all. But again something naughty in me triggered as my fingers found the gusset of a still slimy black thong. I remembered wearing it and how I felt. I think the pill was starting to kick in as I smiled and felt great. I moved it between my fingers, knowing that some of it was me, but there was a lot. I sniffed this dirty pair of my own knickers and realised how dirty I was doing that. Something flashed through my mind and I threw them in the machine, running back upstairs.

Less than 2 seconds later a second pill was sitting in my stomach. I had an evil look on my face as I worried what they were and if it was too much. But I needed it, I needed to feel good. I needed help. I shivered as I realised how naughty I was, sneaking behind Chris still. I'd get back to normal but it would take time.

I took a moment to settle myself before I headed back down. Gave my nipples a quick squeeze and went to face my husband.

We ate an amazing big breakfast. It was exactly what I needed.

"We need to go to the doctors" he suggested.

I nodded, he was right, I blushed at the thought.

"Today."

I nodded again as he picked up his phone. I knew there and then he was booking something. I was lucky to have him. I was also pleased that the aching was gone. I actually felt amazing. I knew it was a bit of a high, I was glad for it.

He looked at his watch before doing something else on his phone and announcing, "Done." We smiled at each other, feeling a bond, I felt love for and from him.

The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. I had to give blood to the GP for STD tests and I swallowed a morning after pill. The nurse that was there talked to me like I was a child, I didn't listen. I was very glad that I didn't go to the GP very often so I didn't recognise them. However watching them type up the notes on the computer screen did make me realise that this 'fun' had real-world consequences but I also sort of sniggered to myself 'Give them something to gossip about'. Again aware that the pills I'd taken were probably masking the feelings I should be having about all this.

We watched a film that evening, well I half watched it. My mind starting to wonder again. We went to bed early as I was feeling tired. We kissed but he didn't try to initiate sex and we didn't really talk about it much. This was our healing process. I woke at about 3 am, with a bad head again and aching a bit. I solved that with the last pill, slightly concerned about how I'd deal with tomorrow. However, I told myself that this was part of the weaning process and that I'd be better tomorrow.

3. A Visitor

The next morning I woke up nicely and didn't feel too bad. Chris had work to go to but didn't want to leave me alone. I also wondered what I was going to do about my work. Apparently, Chris had taken care of that and I wasn't to worry about it. He ended up going to work after we chatted about it and I explained that I was ok and wouldn't be going anywhere.

He joked that he was going to take my car keys to be sure, I told him that was a good idea, so he did. I didn't completely trust myself yet but felt good enough to be left on my own. I felt pretty normal and kissed him as he left. The house was suddenly quiet and empty.

I managed to fill my day. I'd quickly washed and dried the party clothes and put them all in a bin bag. I still didn't really know why I washed them, maybe part of my upbringing as I didn't want the bin bag to open and my neighbours to see them as they were before I'd cleaned them up at least. I felt wrong handling them, unable to believe that I'd worn some of them and completely unsure I'd ever fitted into some of them.