Too Boring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put the contraption in a small bag after unplugging it from the wall. He nodded to the side of the bed, "You may want to put some of that on your nips tonight before you go to sleep." I looked over and saw a cream. Jeezzz he really had thought of everything. That was thoughtful of him. I smiled, feeling warm again.

That feeling passed instantly and I felt a need, a hunger. I sat up in the bed, "I feel strange."

He chuckled, "Junkie shivers love." He looked at his watch. "Probably an orange pill when you're ready, love. Then another one before bed."

"Really?"

"Oh yer you'll feel fine then."

Then something caught my mind, "How am I paying for all this?"

He smiled warmly, "I've got you covered, don't worry about that."

"I don't understand?"

"You really wanna know?"

That was a question I wasn't sure I wanted the answer to, at least not yet. "But I'm not racking up a debt, am I?"

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, "Not my girl nope," and picking up his bag he headed to the door. "I'll text you and see you tomorrow morning?"

"I errrrr." He caught me by surprise, I wasn't thinking that far ahead. I wasn't even dressed. He stood there waiting for my reply. "I yer." He didn't look convinced, I didn't know what to offer. This was all very strange to me. I stood up to get a bra and get dressed. At the same time I felt the slickness between my legs and the empty ache in my head and muscles. I turned to him with one hand in my now no longer private underwear draw. I think he wanted me to say something loving to him, something a girlfriend would say. Trying to think clearly I smiled at him, "Yer Trent, I look forward to it. Thank you."

He smiled, turned and walking away said, "You just love me for my candy supply."