Too Boring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see him lowering his camera, "Yer lets go girl." I couldn't stop and was now leaning on the wall for balance. He took one of my arms and, supporting me, helped me inside. It felt like it took ages to get to the bedroom, up the stairs. All the while my boobs swinging and needing to be squeezed.

He plonked me in a chair in our room, allowing me access to my super, amazing, sensitive boobs. My eyes closed again to try to stop my head from swaying. I heard him mumble something about hurrying up, come down or something. Then he called me, "Come on love hop on. I wanna feel that pussy raw."

Opening my eyes, I was delighted to see a short, fat, black man laying naked on my bed. My boyfriend Trent. I jumped up from the seat and instantly wished I hadn't as I toppled over. Recovering quickly, I dragged myself onto the bed. He was slowly working his hand up and down his cock. It looked amazing, I could almost see rainbows coming out of it. I wanted those rainbows going into me.

He managed to help me straddle him and I was sliding down his cock in seconds. It was fat like him, and was a bit painful at first, really stretching me. But in seconds I felt the rainbows inside my pussy, it was fantastic. Closing my eyes and moving my hands around my head, digging my own fingers into my head. Leaning up and back I felt his hands on my tits.

YES!

Yes, this is what I needed. What my body wanted. What my mind expected. It all felt amazing. PERFECT.

I quickly collapsed onto him, whilst feeling his cock pistoning into my very soul. He was pulling and pinching my tits, I loved it. My world spun even faster and harder. I had no idea what was really going on. I could hear him talking to me but I couldn't understand any of it.

He just made me feel so good and powerful, so alive.

I was then on my back and his cock working me, his weight on me was magical and left me feeling weak. I liked the powerless feeling.

I was on my knees, my face in the bed covers. My entire body moving in time to amazing feelings.

Then it suddenly stopped and I felt cold. Opening my eyes properly I could see him sitting on the bed looking down at me. He was naked but his cock wasn't hard now. He was saying something again but I didn't understand it.

I held my hand up to him, he smiled. "You were fantastic." I understood that and smiled back at him, curling myself up a bit. As I did that I felt wetness around my pussy as I leaked. Time was weird when you were on that stuff. I had no idea how long had passed. I giggled a little at it. But I felt cold.

He said something else, "Eh?"

I concentrated on him. "You're knackered love, aren't you?"

I didn't understand him but simply smiled. He then asked me a question that I really didn't understand, "How'd you want Chris to find you?" and what I can only describe as a weird mix of care and evil came over his face. I scrunched mine up, he understood that I didn't. "It's 11, we've been fucking for a good hour," he smirked, "Well done." He looked at me as if he was appraising me, I felt strange, like I needed a sleep but wasn't really tired.

He grabbed his cock in one hand and waved it. "Come suck me clean." I didn't move. "Come on, it's what good girlfriends do."

I liked the thought of that and crawled towards him. It was slimy and tasted funny but I licked and sucked it like a good girlfriend should. I enjoyed having him like this in my mouth. I then felt a finger or hand on my pussy. I wriggled my hips for him, "Ummmmmgggggg."

"Yer that's a good girl. I know what we'll do. I'll give you something that'll let you rest nicely for an hour or so. Something to really blow your mind. Then I'll come back to get you ready for your hubby parade. He'll never know what a junkie slut you've become."

His fingers played, moving my wetness around. It felt nice, and soft, like he was massaging me to help. It was like he loved me. I mumbled a "Yerr" to him.

He chuckled and moved me away from his cock. I layed back on the bed completely naked as he dressed looking at me. My mind clearer, asking him, "I'm ok, aren't I?"

He nodded, "Oh babe, you're fantastic. You really like our chems. You're an amazing fuck. You go off like a cracker. And geezusss," he reached forward and using both hands weighed and moved one of my tits around, "Your jugs are just perfect. I've never seen such fat, full, floppers. Just the type I love." He let it go with a slap as it fell to my body.

I squirmed at his powerful, amazing words. I loved that he loved my body and that I could make him happy. Fully dressed he sat on the bed and started to fiddle with his tin. I sat up asking him, "Am I really hooked on this stuff?" I was a little worried.

He didn't look up as he was busy, "It's ok. You are a little bit, yer. But that's ok."

"Oh." I didn't really understand, but I was a little worried.

He looked up, "It's ok. People get hooked on all sorts. At least this stuff makes you feel great." I nodded at him. "Besides, the more of this type of stuff you have, then sure you'll get properly hooked," he grinned at me. "And that's ok."

"Is it?" I really wasn't sure.

"Yer I'll look after you." He looked back down at whatever he was doing. Then he moved to the bedside cabinet next to me and placed some stuff down. "One sec." He walked off leaving me there.

I heard the door. He was leaving. "Trent?" I called out after him. He didn't reply, I looked over at the stuff he'd placed next to me. I noticed a rubber tie thing like in the video. That scared me, but also had my heart beating faster. I looked over a tiny, metal bowl with some powder and a pill in it. It looked like the white pill from this morning but was bigger. The powder was a strange crystal thing, not really smooth.

"Yer you like the look of it?" He shocked me. I jumped, looking up at the door. He was leaning against it, smiling at me. "Damn you're a fine piece," and he raised his mobile taking a picture. I blushed, and realised that I'd never been fine with nudity like I suddenly was. "You know what?" He looked around the room for something. "Where's your bras?"

Confused, I nodded towards a set of drawers, "2nd down," wondering what on earth he was planning. He nodded at me but didn't head to them. Instead he moved opposite the bed to the table and turned looking back at me. He then moved a few things around making a sort of tower. Balanced his phone on it, the back facing me. Leaving it there he then walked to my draws, opening the one with bras and knickers in.

"What are you doing?" He ignored my question and started to rummage through my underthings. I realised how strange this was. No one, not even my husband has ever done this. He lifted out a white bra and held it up, opening it, looking at it. Shaking his head with a "Narrr." I passively watched his hands moving through my knickers, he was taking his time getting a good look at all I had to offer. Pausing on some things and chuckling on others. It was embarrassing when he lifted out the two tiny red and black thongs that I had. They were buried at the back, never worn.

He then started to pull more bras out. He appeared to like the seethrough ones, he held up another one and mumbled to himself, "Fuck some of these are huge. Industrial strength."

"What are you looking for?" I moved to get up. But he'd apparently found what he was looking for. Turning around with a white bra in his hand.

"This fit?"

"Yer?" It was an old one I'd not worn in ages. I didn't know why I still had it, it was what Chris would call one of my granny bras. Trent threw it at me. "Put it on."

It landed on my chest. "What? Why?" I started to put it on anyway. "Why this one?" He didn't answer, instead kneeling next to me at the stuff again. As I wrestled the bra on, he pulled a small black packet from his back pocket. Opening it he removed a sealed syringe. That caught in my throat and worried me.

Checking that my bra was correctly on after a little re-adjustment, "Knickers?"

He didn't look up, as he was unpacking the syringe, "Narrr just that crap bra for this." Confused again as he handed me the rubber tie, "Put this high on your arm, don't worry about pulling it tight, I'll do that in a moment."

I held it but didn't do anything with it. He tutted, and turned back to setting up a tiny tripod thing that the disk with the power and pill in sat on. "We're beyond you saying no babe." He turned back to me, "Trust me this is what you want and need."

I didn't move again. "But I could get better and be ok. I don't need this," nodding at his setup.

"Yer you do," and he reached forward taking the tie from me and putting it around my arm, "A real party girl needs this."

"But I'm not, I'm married, I live here." I did, however, still let him tie it onto my arm.

"Yup," and he moved the lighter from earlier under the dish and lit it.

"I don't want this," but I wasn't convincing even myself. My eyes fixed to it. "What will Chris say?"

I watched the powder and pill start to fizzle and turn into a liquid. "Don't worry, he won't know today. I've got you covered." The liquid bubbled and he removed the flame. Expertly sucking it up in the syringe, squirting a little in the air, he then turned to me and held it up. "People pay a lot for this."

I nodded, I understood that but still that doesn't mean I wanted it. "Ohhh shit," was all I could muster and tried to smile.

He smiled back, "There's a good girl."

"You swear you'll look after me?" I was shaking a little now as the inevitability of it started to sink in.

He took the hand of the arm with the tie on it and pulled it forward, straightening it out. "Course baby, that's exactly what this is. Taking care of you. Giving you what you need." The needle glinted as he moved it closer to my arm. "I'm right, you do need this don't you?" He looked up at me, "Tell me."

I squirmed a little and quietly uttered, "Yes, I want it." Fuck did I really just say that?

"Now look at the camera and tell the camera." I looked past him at his mobile phone. He pushed me again, "Now tell the camera what you want from me."

I swallowed and looked down at the needle before looking back at the camera, shit. "I need this."

"What do you need?"

"These drugs."

"Why?"

"Please."

"No, why'd you want them?"

I didn't really know the answer, but I tried, whilst staring into the camera. Sitting there with my pussy out in a white old bra, "I want to be a good girlfriend for you Trent." After a short pause I couldn't help myself, "Oh fuck this is soo bad."

"You my bad girl?"

"Yer," and I felt a prick as he pushed the needle point into my vein. I looked down at it, my pulse racing.

"Look forward at the camera." I looked up. "Keep looking at it, I wanna show you later how this hits your body, what you look like."

"K," and I looked up. I wasn't sure that I wanted to see that. My mind just about conjuring up the last video I'd seen before.

"Here we go," he announced. I wanted to look over and see it but I held my gaze forward. My breathing starting to become faster, my heart already beating out of my chest in anticipation and sheer terror.

I didn't feel it going in, but I did feel him moving next to me. My arm being moved. The tie being pulled away. He moved quickly, picking up the phone and moved closer in front of me as it hit. It wasn't slow, it was like being hit by a bus. Bang my vision went and mind exploded in a flash of colours and bright white, I felt every nerve in my body tingle then pulse. I heard myself moan something. My pussy and nipples especially felt like they'd been electrocuted. It was astonishing.

I just about heard him, "That's it Emily, that's it my babe." I felt something at my bra or boob but I'd closed my eyes and didn't have any idea what was going on now. Everything melted away into nothing but bliss and floating clouds.

5. Later

I stirred to a pulsing feeling on my nipples. I didn't open my eyes as it felt good, like I was in a dream. I went to move but felt something strange on my chest. That made me open my eyes. I was surprised to see something that I couldn't really describe while at the same time I could hear a strange piston like sound, rhythmically beating.

Looking around trying to get my bearings. There was Trent, smiling at me. I was in bed. What day was it? What time was it? Looking across to the wall clock, 2 pm. I relaxed, Chris wouldn't be back for a while. I still felt good, happy, special. I also realised that I'd been out of it for nearly 3 hours. Wow.

Starting to come round a bit more but also still a little out of it. I looked at my arm, to where the drugs had gone in. I couldn't see anything. But then back to my breasts, what was going... Oh.

I had what I could only describe as bottles and a suction machine or something on my boobs. "What the?" looking up at Trent.

He was grinning back at me. I couldn't help but grin back at him. Whatever he was doing, I wasn't too bothered, which was bonkers. I mean, as I looked down at what the fuck was being done to me I should have been at the very least concerned. However, I was obviously still slightly out of it and feeling relaxed and joyous.

It was also lovely that the first words out of his mouth were, "You feeling ok babes?"

I nodded, "God yes, thank you." I couldn't help it, I still felt amazing and that lasted 3 hours. Well I couldn't get my head round it so I didn't try. "Thank you," again.

He grinned at me, "You like your new additions?"

I looked down at them now very aware that they were breast pumps. I put my hands on them, feeling them. They were like a weird attachment to my body as I moved them I felt my boobs move and my nipples felt tingly. "What are you doing?" It was kinda obvious but I knew he wouldn't be getting any milk from me.

He didn't answer until I looked up at him. His grin was huge. "I've decided that I want my girl to have real udders."

I sniggered, "Oh honey that won't..."

He lifted his hand to pause me, "Oh yes it will," and his turn to snigger. "You've had your first dose of Domperidone and Fenugreek and these have been tugging away for the last hour. You should be filling up within a few days, maybe a few weeks. Though I'm willing to bet that your tits are made for this and will take to it in no time."

Oh, I had so many questions. "Why?"

"Like I said I want my girls udders to be real."

"But they're already big enough."

"Yer I want them bigger. That's why they called me the other day. Why I'm your man." He paused.

"What?" I didn't understand.

"They know I love big juggs and yours, well, they're just the biggest and the best. I now wanna make them bigger and better. The natural way."

I blushed with pride. Stupid pride, I'll admit. "But what about Chris?"

"Hah don't worry about that. Trust me."

I had no idea what he was talking about, how could I ever explain this to Chris. It was bonkers. I loved it for all the wrong reasons and I'm sure that in the non high light of day I'd realise how stupid this all was. I shook my head.

He laughed, "You enjoyed your ride though?"

"Yer, when'd you think of this then?" moving the pumps around a little.

"Just today when I had you put the bra on."

"Oh."

"I went out to get them while you were out of it."

I was shocked that he'd left me like that. "Oh." I just assumed he would have stuck around. I felt a strange hunger start to cover over me, not from my stomach but from my soul. I shook it off.

He laughed, "It's ok, people shoot up on their own all the time. I expect you'll be doing it entirely yourself soon."

God that shocked me. It was something I'd never thought of. Me sorting out the drugs to inject into my body on my own. I didn't want to do that did I? But it felt so good, I could see myself doing that. The vision worried me and excited me at the same time. What was I letting myself in for?

"So you wanna another fuck before we make you good for hubby?"

"Oh I..." I hadn't thought about that. But he was obviously ready as he stood up and started to drop his pants. It looked like he wasn't going to even undress completely. I was already ready, sort of. I wondered about the contraptions on my boobs.

He saw me looking as he stood up with his hard cock already pointing up and out. Damn it was bigger than Chris's as I'd not really seen Trent's hard yet. It was either inside me or I was sucking it when soft. Fuck that really all went in me. He caught me staring, "Yer you like my meat?"

I giggled at him but didn't take my eyes off it. "How do I..?" indicating the pumps.

He climbed onto the bed, "Oh no my junkie cow. I'm going to fuck you like the cow you are."

I knew what he meant. A tiny part of me was disgusted but a bigger part was crazy excited at what this meant and how degrading it was. I almost jumped up and rolled over onto all fours, being careful of the cables. I'd hardly got into position when I felt his hands on my hips and his cock sliding into my pussy already. I hadn't even noticed I was wet.

"Ohhh god yes," he moaned out as he slid all the way inside me.

"Ummmmmm," I replied to him. He started rapidly pounding me, he was moaning all sorts that I could hardly make out. I felt weird, still not completely with it. My pussy felt almost too slick, almost loose, or not as sensitive, I dunno. And these things hanging on my chest, well they were dragging on the bed. The only thing sexy about all this was how I was being used.

Somehow I LOVED being used like this. Knowing that almost every step of today was taking me closer to a useless junkie had me buzzing. It was a strange realisation but I also didn't give a shit.

I laughed as I felt his hands hold tight onto my hips, he stopped thrusting, and I felt his cock pulse. He was cumming inside me, already. And this time I was fully'ish aware of what was happening. I was allowing this sort of stranger to put his black semen in my pussy and womb. That again excited me.

He was puffing and panting, obviously he enjoyed himself, I was proud at how quickly I'd made him come. How my body had excited my boyfriend. I felt warm and excited.

I felt him let go of my hips and he slid out of my pussy. "Hold there." I did and then felt a tickle of our mixed juices running from my used hole.

I saw him in my knickers drawer again. He pulled out a small black thong. Not my smallest. "Wear this for me babes."

I rolled over, again being careful of the cables and before I pulled the thong on I paused, "I should shower."

"Narrr not tonight," he smirked at me, "I want your cunt dripping me for the rest of the day."

"Ohhh you naughty man," and I pulled them on. I was slightly surprised at how easily I was being manipulated and put it down to the drugs. They were clearly having a significant effect on my mind. With the panties pulled into place I could feel how wet I was, the gusset of them already soaking.

He was now fully dressed and opening a window wide. Turning back, "Let's get you out of this," as he then helped me remove the bra thing that had the pumps and bottles in it. It was rather big and heavy, not something you'd find in a shop. Almost industrial or something. He saw me looking it over as it slid off, "I'd had it for years. Yer it's serious. Fits you well."

I looked down, shocked at the size of my nipples and they hurt. As he removed everything he knocked them a few times, each one hurting more than exciting. "God look at them!" I was shocked and worried, they were at least 4 times their usual size, both in length and width. They were fucking huge and dark red. They looked broken.

He brushed it off, "Narr it's good, how nips on tits like yours should look."

"Oh." I mean that obviously wasn't right, was it? My mind was still cloudy and I was feeling a little off again.