All Comments on 'Too Close for Comfort B'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

Surprise ending. I think Dahlia hooked up with the Russian that owned 5 7-11s in Orange County in the movie R.E.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unvarnished version

"I should also tell you that this one is the B version of this story. It has been modified to fit your TV screens...well it has been modified for Literotica. If you would like the unvarnished version, most of you know where to find it."

I read the A version. I really liked this version, but the A version rocks. Find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gross

Dropped it on page two when you had her fuck in ugly jamaican.

That's just not believable and disgusting .

One star.

-Missy

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, I guess the story was too long for me and the Dahlia was just a continuous train wreck I couldn't even finish the last two or three chapters. My mins is so screwed up right now so I didn't vote, in one way is was good story and well written. In another way it was extremally frustrating watch Dahlia continuously going down on flames. I got to frustrated to continue....................

Below a couple of sentences that need correcting, I was terrible in English class so take any criticisms with a grain of salt.

My joke was wanted on him though.

They'd ne fired for violating the HIPPA rules.

I don be pillaried or thrown on the scrap heap of humanity because I didn't live up to her moral standards.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Stupidest shit I have ever read by a half way competent writer. Nitwit

ManatNumber34ManatNumber34over 1 year ago

Its fiction thus not a true story. Like all of SS06's work I enjoyed it and wishing I'd started doing it sooner my favourite line from this story is "I swear a unicorn peed in my closet and then ran off." classic!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please stick with a single POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just in case anyone woman who has been reading this is RAPED . Yes, raped, Dahlia's mistake was she trusted the wrong people. If you have been so drugged or made incapable by alcohol that you cannot recall the event, then you were raped . You owe owe no apologies to anyone. If only the Glenda had dragged the facts out Dahlia then called Grant and told him his wife had been drugged and RAPED so what was he going to do about it? THEN Grant would have the chance to contact hotel management, Get his wife sent home and the rapist charged.

As it stands the author seems to be telling us that rape victims are the cause of their own troubles because they are all whores. This story is fiction most clear when the author has her seeking other lovers after painting a picture of a wonderful caring wife in the time Mary destroyed her.

So do we have here a warning about trusting the wrong people like Mary and then Grant?

Or just another footballer etc crying "It wasn't rape, she wanted it"

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Yet

Yet,more crap.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Yeah 50 year old guys are addicted to fucking short fat women😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucked story 1*

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Errr, no, I do not find it believable. So basically Dahlia was hit by a martian slut ray and you spend 11 pages on it?

Its just doesn't make sense, for nearly 20 years they were madly in love and it hadnt faded a bit, had zero problems and then she pulls a stunt like this. If they really had this crazy bond, she'd fled home as fast as possible after she fucked that black dude.

In a way its similar to February stories, kinda interesting, but sure as hell it wouldn't have happened irl. The biggest problem is that there's wife's pov, so you can't possibly call her a liar about her feelings, and that's exactly why story feels off, cause her actions does not back it up.

3/5

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Ok... The Jamaica part is kinda believable... Except the second time. But her having to have sex so bad she sleeps around with anyone while trying to win her husband back... Send like a totally different person than described before.

Say that did happen. The husband is still an ass for what he did and let's be honest... What woman would want him knowing he used his previous wife so long for sex to hurt her. That's just fucked up. The new girlfriend send worse than the wife.

Read the whole thing but... Not that enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars on a Great Story .. love your writing ..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a good story. She was drugged and raped I Jamaica. She got no help from Glenda or anyone. She doesn't get out of there. Then all gell breaks loose. Considering their intense love for so many years, there is no way this play out like this from either side. She became a flake and a slut. For a guy who truly loved her, he was an asshole. The leading her on revenge at the end was horrible. Fine at that point stay divorced and move on, since she had become the town bike. But not believable. The internal monolog in her head made no sense at times. Full of contradictions. Someone who is raped, regardless of anything else, especially when they cannot remember it, are not in way to blame. Rhe second time makes no sense. She got no help. Trusted the wrong people. Like of characters in thus story were assholes or jerks. Not one ofnthe author's best and the ratings reflect it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was hoping for an actual reconciliation. I see it this way... She got busy, lost all the excess weight, began working out and the relationship between Grant and Amy didn't work out.... Especially when their son got sick...And Grant found out that he was not the father... That Amy had been married before and was still seeing her ex....Again, Grant divorces Amy. comes across his first wife again and they get back together and remarry.... Incidentally, Grant traveled to Jamaica and was down there when a certain someone met his demise....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For those of you that would forgive Dahlia for the "Date Rape", you failed to see that SHE PUT HERSELF IN THAT SITUATION. Thus, she gets the blame for it. Even worse, was that Dahlia did it AGAIN, after, showing choice, as was stated in the story. This is yet another story where 1 partner just throws away the trust and love of a marriage, without ANY thought, lies to her husband about it, making it worse, and then wants to reconcile? THEN, she goes around having sex with every man she can get into her bed. How can you other commenters actually say that a reconciliation is possible with this? There is no rebuilding that trust back to what it was. There will always be questions. Even worse is that she, at the end of the story, STILL blames Grant for her issues. She is totally deluded. Grant, on the other hand, should have NEVER agreed to the elongated divorce date, and no one in their right mind would agree to that, either, but hey the author had to do something to get his/her story out. Instead, Grant, in his indecision, allowed himself to be cucked. If I were Grant, I would never be in the same room as Dahlia, alone, EVER again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Obviously, Dahlia shouldn’t have gone to Jamaica, but Mary was a dog shit friend. Yes, she shouldn’t have been in any position to cheat, but the very first night is a combination of bad circumstances, bad friends, and date rape.

Yes, Dahlia further exacerbated it by giving in a second time and panicking when blackmailed. She absolutely should have told Grant. But… Grant did fuck Amy several times in Jamaica and didn’t tell Dahlia. Frankly, it’s pretty even and I think a reconciliation at her birthday would be somewhat acceptable.

Q1000Q10005 months ago

Too long, too wordy, too cliché.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This could have been a good reconciliation story. Obviously Dahlia didn't plan on cheating or was even tempted to cheat. She got a shitty friend the first night she was out flat, abd yes the second one she allowed it which was her fault after that it was all blackmail. Yes honestly felt remorseful and guilt the husband has every right to divorce her and they could have start from there again. As for her screwing others they were already divorced and the husband himself gave the greenlight, and to suddenly be called a whore for that? She tried every possible way she could think to save her marriage. The mc was out there screwing Amy too shouldn't he be judge for that as well? But the author wrote this with no reconciliation in mind so it ended the way it did. Poor Dahlia though, granted it's her fault but she really got the short end of the stick

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sick of reading about the "put themselves in that position" so it is their fault when drugged and raped. Date rape is such a bs nomenclature. She was raped. Period. The second time was a colossal f$ckup on her part under the influence of a terrible "friend" plus other circumstances. So if it is a woman's fault for being in that "situation", even though she has NO intent, no such plans, and is drugged, so now she cannot possibly give consent, the blame is on her? That is antiquated bs reasoning. Same crap at rape trials where they attack the victim for "leading men on" and "dressing improperly". This is the 21 st century. Nit some early 1900s drama where men got away with rape almost all the time. Bet these same commenters think the Duke lacrosse team were innocent too, and the girl(s) were begging for it. F$ck off! Grow up and be a man, not some reactionary yokel. Besides the MC wss banging Amy in Jamaica, before he e en really k ew rhe circumstances. To be fair the divorceable offense is she caved to the blackmail and did NOT seek help or trust her husband. Not to mention her inexplicable reason for going back a second time like the fly to the spider. None of the character were likable. Was intentionally written ad no reconciliation and hubby ends up with Amy (who again he banged in Jamaica). Rape is a complex crime that so often the assailants get away with and leaves psychological scars. Different women react differently. Some have a sort of a deer caught in the headlights reaction, where they don't stop it (a la round two) but they just freeze. My wife was raped about 18 months before I met her. She froze and thought it best to just get it over with. But it scarred her for a long time. I was first person she told about it after 3 months if intense dating. I think she wanted to be able to tell someone and my nit judging her and supporting her help. The MC here, simply failed. None of the characters are likable, and some down right despicable at times. Think this got twisted in order to hit the final outcome that the author wanted. Meh.

MarkTwineMarkTwine2 days ago

I liked the story but that unethical cunt that Grant hired as an attorney should lose her license. Colluding with the other party behind her clients back is about the worst possible form of legal malpractice.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous