Too Early Not to Fuck

Story Info
"My bedroom door opened and Sal’s head popped in. 'Awake?'"
3k words
4.57
73.4k
89

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas morning. I remembered being so excited as a kid, hardly able to sleep the night before and waking up early, eager for the day to begin.

I remembered having to stay in bed until it was time to get up. I remembered how long it seemed, hours and hours, just lying there wondering what Santa had brought me.

Now I was lying awake again, but for an entirely different reason.

Sal.

When she'd burst in on me and Aisha the other day I almost had a heart attack. Aisha had just sucked me off, and I was lying naked on my bed. An unfortunate intrusion, it had appeared.

At least to Aisha. I knew exactly what Sal had been thinking. She'd sucked me off herself just minutes before, then rode my cock until she came. This was no innocent visit to my room.

If I'd had any doubts, they'd have been dispelled by the way Sal ran her tongue over her lips at me behind Aisha's back. By the quick rub between her legs, over the shorts she was wearing.

I did my best to act natural as I introduced them. "Aisha, this is Sal. Sal, that's the door. It's for knocking on and preferably for going away."

Sal put on big eyes. "I didn't know you weren't alone," she pouted, then turned to Aisha with her hand held out. "But I'm pleased to meet you. Sally. Only my horrid brother calls me Sal." She stuck out her tongue at me. "Makes me sound like a fat gangster."

Aisha calmly rose with a smile. "From what he tells me, you'd make a great criminal mastermind. Lovely to meet you."

Sal laughed and pulled Aisha close. I saw my girlfriend hesitate, concern in her eyes as my sister kissed her on both cheeks -- almost on her lips.

"What's that perfume?" Sal asked. "It smells familiar."

What she smelled was quite possibly my cum, where Aisha had wiped her mouth.

Aisha blushed at this, and named an exotic brand, and the two girls fell to talking about perfumes.

"Uhm, Sal, do you mind?" I interrupted. "I have to get dressed." Thinking of a way to get her out of there, I went for the simplest. "How about the two of you head downstairs, and I'll be along in a minute to make you breakfast?"

Aisha shot me a glance that told me she knew what I meant. Moments before she'd demanded breakfast in exchange for the blowjob.

Sal beamed. "Great idea, big brother!" She took Aisha's hand and pulled her towards the door. "We'll make coffee and exchange secrets while we wait."

As she closed the door behind Aisha and herself, the look she gave me spelled trouble.

That had been two days earlier. After a long and late breakfast, Aisha had left to travel on to her own parents' home. I took the bus into town with her and dropped her off at the station, then spent the afternoon wandering around the shops. Last-minute Christmas presents, I told myself, but really I was too nervous to go home right away.

In the end I was back in time for dinner. Mum and Dad had arrived home just before. That evening, and the whole of Christmas Eve, passed without any opportunity for Sal to make me uncomfortable.

Now it was Christmas morning, and I was lying in bed like a little kid, wavering between excited and fearful. The joy at the great presents, and the disappointment at the inevitable duds, and having to put on a brave face.

I had no idea how Sal was going to act. I had no idea how I wanted her to act.

We'd had that one fuck last summer, and that was supposed to be it. Well, it wasn't even supposed to have happened at all. But when I went away to uni, I put it behind me, filed it away in my memory to drag out occasionally as wank fodder, and that was it.

But the other day she'd told me she was ready for it whenever I was. She'd been more than ready, in fact: she'd brushed aside my feeble protests and taken her pleasure with me. She'd delighted in going behind Aisha's back, in the naughtiness of it all.

I was pondering it, and idly fondling my swelling cock through my shorts, when my bedroom door opened and Sal's head popped in. "Awake?"

Well, my cock certainly was. She was wearing a tight pink top that clung to her slight form, hugging the small swell of her breasts and showing the hard outline of her nipples. Beneath that were a pair of shorts that barely covered her arse and exposed the pale skin of her toned legs.

I made room for her on the bed, making sure that I was covered from the waist down. Sal might know what she wanted, and my cock might too, but I wasn't convinced.

But instead of sitting down Sal lifted the blanket and crawled underneath. "Come on, let's snuggle down." She pressed herself up against me and pulled my arm around her. "It's too early to be up anyway."

"What about Mum and Dad? They'll be awake any moment."

Her head was resting on my naked chest, and she lifted one knee to rest it on my thigh. "No they won't. It's only just turned six. And besides," her knee started rubbing up and down, "did you see how much port they had last night? I heard both of them snoring just now. They're not going to be up anytime soon. Unlike you."

By this time her knee was rubbing against my cock, quite deliberately.

"Stop that!" I told her. I didn't even believe it myself.

She stopped, to my surprise. Surprise, relief, disappointment. But then her tiny hand slipped down from my chest to grasp my shaft. "How about this then?" she murmured in my ear. "Do you prefer this?"

I did, actually, but I wasn't going to say so. Part of me wanted to grab Sal, pull her on top of me, inhale her scent, squeeze her close, cup her arse in my hands, kiss her neck... But a large part of me was also saying it was wrong. Complications, trouble with the parents if anyone ever found out. Trouble with Aisha. The possibility of hurting Aisha, which I didn't want to do.

"Stop that too!" I moved her hand.

For a moment she was silent, then she rolled away from my chest and began to wriggle around. "I suppose you're right."

I realised she was pulling her shorts off. Seconds later her hand emerged from beneath the blanket and dropped them on the floor next to the bed.

"What are you doing?" It was becoming harder to keep my mind on the complications and off the delights.

"You said that next time I had to let you lick me." She took my hand and guided it between her legs. I was ashamed -- but not very -- that my hand went quite willingly. She was delightfully warm. The short hairs on her mound -- neatly trimmed, as fine as the pale hair on her head -- tickled my wrist as I allowed my fingers to stroke her lips.

"That was when you'd been riding on my cock and left me stranded!" I protested, as if I wasn't playing with her pussy. "I was horny!"

"And now you're not?" Sal drew my hand from between her legs and raised it to my face. My fingers were sticky. "Lick."

I opened my mouth and sucked my fingers in. Her cream was as sweet as I'd imagined -- and yes, I'd imagined it a few times.

"Now," she breathed against my neck, "wouldn't you rather have a proper taste?"

And she rose onto her knees. I looked in her eyes. I could have said no, but I didn't. I didn't say anything as she swung one leg over my chest and positioned herself with her knees on either side of my head.

I gazed up. Her pink slit was right above my face, shining and slick. Her clit was peeping out between her lips, a slightly darker pink. I looked through the fine hairs to see her looking down at me. There was a smile on her face, but something more too, I thought. Is she nervous?

Sal was never nervous. She always knew exactly what she was doing, and why. Sal went her own way, and never let anyone tell her she was wrong. She was usually right anyway.

But now she was nervous. I understood, I thought. Worry that I might reject her. Worry that we'd harm our bond. Worry that she was wrong.

That's what pulled me over the edge. I loved Sal, and the thought of upsetting her was worse than the idea of upsetting Aisha.

Besides, I really wanted this.

Keeping my eyes fixed on hers, I reached up to grasp her arse with both hands and pulled her down onto my mouth. She looked at me with those large eyes of hers. Her lips parted and the tip of her tongue showed between them.

I opened my own mouth, slowly, deliberately, and placed my lips on hers. My tongue snaked out and licked along her gash. Her cream flooded my mouth, warm and sweet.

Above me, she gave a soft moan and closed her eyes. Her hands came up to pull off the tight top and toss it aside. Above the curve of her stomach I saw her small breasts, topped with hard, swollen nipples.

Then she leaned forward until her arms rested against the headboard. "Eat me, big brother. Like you promised to."

I tightened my grip on her arse and licked. My tongue slid between her lips, exploring her entrance and teasing her button. My nose was pressed into the hairs on her mound, making it difficult to breathe, but I didn't care.

Sal's cream was sweet and thick on my tongue. I slurped as much up as I could, but even so I could feel it running down my cheeks.

"My clit," she murmured above me. "Just my clit."

So I concentrated on her button. I sucked it into my mouth, and heard Sal gasp in response. In and out, then I sucked it in as far as it would go and flicked it with my tongue.

Sal's breath was ragged, and I felt her clit swell up. Her weight was heavy on my face, her legs were trembling. "That's it," she moaned softly.

I could feel her tense as I continued to rub my tongue over her button, faster and faster and harder until she shuddered. Her pussy ground against my face, sliding backward and forward as I struggled to keep licking.

A strangled moan and a sudden grunt told me she was where she wanted to be. Her legs relaxed a little, and she shuddered again, and I let her clit slip from between my lips. A few last licks to savour her taste, and then I began to push her off my face.

Sal didn't cooperate though. Still sitting over me, she looked down. She was flushed red, from her face to where the swell of her breasts began.

"Is that what you wanted, big brother?" She was trying to sound calm and in control, but I heard the catch in her voice, saw her tits still heaving.

I grinned up at her. "I think you wanted it as much as I did."

"I did." Still she didn't move. Her scent was strong in my nostrils, coming from her cream on my face, from her slit. I raised my head slightly and kissed her softly.

She gave a soft chuckle. "Fucking right." It was a turn-on to hear my little sister talk that way, even with everything that was happening between us.

She began to shuffle back on her knees, pushing back the blanket as she went until it was bunched up around my ankles and she was sitting naked on my thighs.

My cock was nearly pulsing inside my shorts. I'd leaked through the material, I saw, making a wide wet patch against the dark red.

"Look at this," Sal whispered. "You're nearly as wet as I am."

She tugged at my shorts, rising on her knees and pushing them further down. I kicked with my legs until they flew off and disappeared beyond the bed.

Sal took my cock in her hand. Her fingers were cool against my heat. The head was shiny and purple, as swollen as it had ever been. She stroked it gently, watching the thread of precum drool out and fasten itself to my stomach. One finger dragged across my skin, scooping up the liquid and bringing it to her mouth.

She sucked her finger clean, then ran her finger down across her lip, her chin, throat and chest until she reached her nipple. The delicate pink bud was standing out, puffy and swollen like the head of my cock.

Her fingertip drew a circle over the nipple, pressing it into the soft flesh of her tit. Her mouth was open slightly, and it was one of the most arousing things I'd ever seen.

"You're so beautiful," I told her. "So sexy!"

"Fucking right," she said again. "I'm the sexiest woman you'll ever know. And lucky you, you get to fuck me."

Any doubts I'd still had vanished at her words. I am lucky, I thought, and I'm going to fuck her now.

Sal took my cock in her small hand and shuffled forward again until she was positioned above it. I had to stop my hips from bucking up, from starting to thrust even before I was inside her.

She guided my cock between her legs, raising herself on her knees and then sinking down. My head was pressed against her entrance. She held it there, looking at me with solemn eyes. My cock seemed too big, too full of energy, to fit inside her tiny frame.

Without speaking she slowly pressed herself down. I felt the resistance of her tightness, then she was rising before sinking down again, a little further down this time.

Bit by bit, inch by inch, she sank down further on my shaft until our thighs were pressed together and the soft, pale hairs on her mound mingled with the dark curls on my stomach.

Her pussy gripped me like a velvet vice, like it was made specially to fit my cock. I reached out and took hold of her hands, entwined my fingers with hers. She squeezed back, then rose until only my head was still inside her before sliding back down.

We both grunted. "Shh!" I said. "Mum and Dad--"

She giggled, but pressed her lips together over her smile. Up and down she went again, more forcefully this time. I stifled my own grunt as she screwed her eyes tight shut. "We... have... to... Ooh... have to be... quiet," she whispered through clenched teeth. "No noise... No fucking... noises..."

I let go of her hands and reached out to pull her down on top of me. She buried her face in my neck, and I pressed mine into hers. Her hair was soft on my skin, with a hint of almond that almost disappeared beneath the trace of the perfume she'd been wearing the day before.

"I love you," I whispered. Her only reply was a moan, but her lips pressed against my skin and kissed me.

I took her arse in my hands and lifted her. Then I pushed her down and thrust up with my hips. She gave a gasp, so I did it again, and again, and again. Her hands wrapped behind my head and pulled me close. I brought mine up to her back, stroking the soft skin gently as I thrust away and she ground herself onto me.

"Getting... close...," I managed to whisper.

"No... no..." She stopped grinding. "Want this... more... Sing... sing for me."

My mind searched for something to sing, to distract me from the tiny knot of fire that was forming inside. "It was Christmas Eve, babe..."

Slowly we began moving again as I continued to whisper the lines. "I've got a feeling this year's for me and you." When we reached Kirsty's lines, Sal joined in, our whispered voices combining at the chorus, cutting off as we gasped and giggled.

Despite our best efforts, our thrusts became faster, almost frantic. Somewhere we lost track of the song. Sal's breath was loud in my ear, against my neck, and mine was coming in gasps. Suddenly she stiffened, her breath caught, and she sat upright, pressing a hand to her mouth to trap a moan inside.

Her eyes were closed, and the flush had returned to her chest, spreading almost all the way down to her nipples. She shuddered and ground against me again, and with that I exploded inside her.

It was like electricity flooding through me, making me shake and gasp as the sensations shot along my shaft like liquid ecstasy, one after another. I tried to keep my eyes open, to watch Sal in her moment of pleasure, but it was too much and I found myself pushing my head back into the pillow with my eyelids shut tight.

Then she collapsed onto my chest again, her short hair and shaking, sobbing breaths tickling my ear. Together we lay there for what seemed like an eternity, recovering and enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. At some point my cock was soft enough to slip out of her, leaving a wet trail on my leg and drawing a soft whimper from her.

At last Sal pushed herself up and slid off me. "Merry Christmas, big brother." That slightly evil smile was playing on her lips again.

"Merry Christmas, Sal."

She curled up against my side, her head on my chest again. I felt her lips nibble at my neck. Outside, in the distance, a church bell began to ring.

Sal giggled at the sound. "And the bells were ringing out for Christmas Day..."