Too Good to be True

Story Info
A geeky boy finds a perfect girl from very, very far away.
3.3k words
4.41
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out and watching his cum drip out of her ass, Jeremy still couldn't believe his luck. He never, ever, got anywhere with girls like her. There was no two ways about it, Xenia was a perfect 10 and he was just an average guy. Okay, being honest with himself, he was nerdier than average. Skinny guy with glasses and a terrible haircut. You get the picture. Xenia, however, wasn't really a 10, she was more like an 11: Perfect hourglass figure and long legs, rich latte skin, shimmering black hair, and huge eyes set wide over supermodel cheekbones.

She wiggled her sumptuous bottom and purred, "Don't you go anywhere while I use the bathroom."

Jeremy flopped on the bed with a daft grin on his face. That had been amazing. To think that they met only an hour ago! That cheesy conference ballroom full of people in ridiculous costumes seemed very far away, but of course it was just a few floors below them in this same hotel. And he didn't have to look far to see evidence of the silly costumes. Strewn across the floor were his red and black Commander Riker outfit and her bright red Uhura minidress. Boy, had he been surprised to discover that the dress was all she was wearing. Okay, that and the tall black boots, which she was still wearing.

He should probably clean up too, but he was just so relaxed lying here in the middle of her king-sized hotel bed. Bill's conversation from yesterday popped into his head, when Bill tried to convince him to do something more imaginative than a Star Trek costume. For once, Bill had been dead wrong. It was precisely because of this costume that Xenia had tapped him on the shoulder, saying, "I think we're destined to meet."

She looked so stunning that it had taken him a moment to make the connection: they were the only two wearing Star Trek costumes. Sure enough, she had an encyclopedic knowledge of the Star Trek universe. Witty, smart, and gorgeous, and totally focused on Jeremy. This was an absolute dream come true. Sparks had flown right away, and within 15 minutes she'd floored him with the question, "Do you want to fuck?" They'd barely made it to her room before she slammed him into the wall with surprising strength and kissed him ferociously. Being somewhat awkward around women, he never minded when the girl took the lead. Still, he was shocked when she grabbed his dick and told him she wanted it in all three of her holes. But of course he was happy to oblige.

She had practically ripped his uniform off and thrown him on the bed. Again, her strength seemed improbable for a girl with such slender arms. He even started worrying he might have performance issues with such an amazingly strong and demanding woman. But that concern evaporated when her sensual lips wrapped around his member, and they were fucking like wild animals in no time. He never asked about condoms; the look in her eye told him that she'd rip him apart if there were any more delays.

Anal wasn't new to him, but he hadn't done it for a long time. He'd always considered it a deliciously taboo thing, and of course he came within minutes of thrusting into her ass. Yes, this truly had been one for the story books.

Looking around again, he couldn't see any paper tissue to clean himself. She was still in the bathroom, and besides he really didn't feel like getting up. Reaching over to the bedside table, he poked blindly into the drawer to see if there was any tucked away in there. He didn't find tissues, but his fingers touched something smooth and hard. At the same time, he could have sworn a red glow flickered across the ceiling.

It turned out to be a palm-sized metallic object, perfectly smooth and oblong. The overall shape resembled a flat bean, with a smooth indentation on one side. The other side had an intricate drawing of a dragon. The drawing was beautifully done, with fine black lines on the metallic gray surface. It wasn't painted on or engraved in, but rather seemed to have been anodized into the surface of the metal. It really was quite exquisite. His first thought was that this was a very fancy vibrator, but it had no buttons.

Running his fingers over the drawing, the dragon's eye suddenly lit up. Glowing bright red, it was a mystery to him since the eye didn't look like an LED. It was as if the metal itself just started glowing. Jeremy was fascinated by this finely crafted object, and kept running his fingertip over the smooth surface of the drawing.

The dragon's tail moved. He blinked and quietly said to himself, "No, that can't be." And then it happened again! This time it kept moving. The dragon was swishing its tail from side to side. But that was completely impossible! Could this seamless metallic surface somehow be a display? This was the most amazing engineering he'd ever seen. By now he had this tingling sensation he got when discovering unexpectedly cool graphics in a video game. Only this was much more impressive than any game.

When he took his finger away, the swishing slowed down and eventually the dragon returned to its original form. But the eye still glowed. He tried again, running his finger down the dragon's back. The tail started moving right away, and then the head started turning as well. As soon as the other eye came into view, it too glowed red. When the little dragon was facing him, it opened its jaws and hissed.

Given the amazing graphics, it shouldn't have surprised him that such a small object could produce such exquisite sound quality. But there was something so visceral about that hiss, it sent a cold shiver down Jeremy's back. He was feeling slightly creeped out.

And then the dragon's head lifted up from the surface. As if the metal had turned liquid, the object morphed into a whole dragon. It was a few inches tall, balancing on two legs and a long tail in his palm. Still the same metallic color as before, but now it was covered in the most intricate tiny scales. And the red, glowing eyes stared straight at him.

Jeremy had been lying comfortably in bed the whole time, holding this object over his chest. Now he suddenly wanted nothing more than getting away from this dragon that defied logic. Yet he felt he couldn't just fling it away. It would be inherently wrong to brake something so precious.

Before he had a chance to act, the little dragon unfolded its wings and started flapping them. Even if one were to accept a reality where metallic objects can change shapes, it was still clear that those little wings were not flapping nearly hard enough for this fat little dragon to fly. And yet the little dragon slowly lifted straight up from his palm.

By now, Jeremy was completely freaked out. His only thought was to get away from this bizarre object and its mysterious owner. But as soon as he started sliding sideways to get out of the bed, the dragon followed, blocked his path, and hissed. It was never more than a foot from his chest, staring at him as it leisurely batted its wings.

It had occurred to him to call for Xenia, but if this was her creation then a safer option would probably be to grab his clothes and leave without a word. As he was contemplating swatting the little creature away and simply making a run for it, she returned from the bathroom. As soon as she saw them, she froze and made a sound that caused Jeremy to freeze too. It was a combination of rapid clicks and a high-pitched glissando. Quite clearly not a sound produced by human vocal cords.

The terror on his face must have told her that he was about to run away. Before he could move, she was on top of him. She pinned his legs down with her legs and grabbed his wrists.

"You found my toy," she said flatly.

"Yes... I should go now."

"Aren't you a little curious about my dragon? And me?"

"Yes, of course. But maybe it's safest for everyone if I just leave now."

"And have you tell stories about me to everyone? No, I don't think so."

This is where Jeremy truly panicked. But thrashing around got him nowhere. Xenia held him with such strength that getting away was clearly not happening. His only hope was to convince her to let him go.

"Xenia, please. I promise, I won't breathe a word about this to anyone."

She didn't answer, but gathered both his wrists in one hand and pinned them against his chest. With any other woman, he would have at least tried to tear himself free from her grip. But her grip was unescapable. Should he even be thinking about her as a "her"? If she wasn't human, what was she?

She used her free hand to ruffle his hair. Then she tenderly stroked his cheek and said, "I'm sure you're a bit confused by what you saw. Scared even. Tell me, what are you thinking? About me?"

Thinking?? Should he tell her that he was terrified? If she thought he was lying to her then she'd never trust him enough to let him go. Better be completely honest.

"Of course I'm scared. I just had sex with... what? I don't believe in magic, but your dragon is hard to explain any other way. Unless you have technology that's so far ahead that it looks like magic. But you... you look and feel completely human! Until you made these nonhuman noises... What are you?"

She kept gently petting his cheek and chin, as you might do to calm an anxious animal.

"Yeah, of course you are confused. Or I should say more confused than usual. You humans always seem confused. But that's part of what makes you so adorable."

She sat up straight and looked at him intently.

"Well, ultimately it isn't up to me what we do with you. I might as well admit to my commander that I fucked up my mission."

She reached out her hand, with her pointer finger extended. The dragon fluttered over and perched on her finger. Then she spoke to the dragon, "Is my commander available? Priority code 2, regarding human life."

Jeremy didn't dare move and just stared at the dragon. Then the dragon spoke back, in a voice that could have been either male of female.

"Xenia, what am I looking at?"

The dragon turned to face Jeremy, and Xenia responded in a very professional manner, "You are looking at the male subject that I acquired as planned. I had sex with him and collected both data and sperm samples. But unfortunately he found my dragon and has figured out that I'm not human. He is confused and scared. Permission requested to edit his memory and let him loose."

"Xenia, you don't have sufficient training with human brains. We can't risk his memories coming back to him after you let him loose."

"Commander, in that case can I please keep him? I could get more data and samples?"

The commander's response was in high-pitched chirps and clicks. Xenia and her commander completed their conversation in their language, and then the dragon flew off and settled on the bedside table.

Jeremy was even more terrified than before. She had asked to "keep him" and he had no idea if she was given permission, or what that even meant. She looked at him thoughtfully, and he got the distinct impression that his fate was being determined right now.

"I can't keep holding you like this forever, but I don't want you running away either. So I'll have Puff guard you."

"Puff?!? The Magic Dragon?"

"Yes! We've been studying you humans for quite a while, so we get your cultural references."

"Puff, come over here and show Jeremy your favorite trick!"

Puff, delightedly jumped up and flew to them, hovering right over Jeremy's head.

"Puff, use that pillow here."

Puff turned to face the unused pillow right next to the one Jeremy's head was resting on. He opened his little jaws wide open, shuddered briefly, and made a soft "puff!" sound. The pillow disappeared. There were no scorch marks or damage to the bed. The pillow simply ceased to exist. Xenia stroked the sheet with her fingers and found one tiny feather. Picking it up, she said to Puff, "You missed one."

Puff shook his head. Xenia blew the feather away and said to Puff, "You used to be such a perfectionist. But never mind, I think our friend here gets the idea."

Looking straight at Jeremy with a big smile, she continued talking to Puff, "Puff, if you see Jeremy trying to get away or trying to attack me in any way, you are to puff his feet. He won't get very far without them."

Jeremy looked on in horror as Puff took up position just past his feet, hovering in the air and monitoring his every move.

"I'm going to let go of you now, but if you want to keep your feet I suggest you just stay lying there."

"Okay, but what are you going to do to me?"

She let go of his wrists. Then she took his limp cock in her hands and said, "I see you still haven't cleaned up. I'd say that should be our first priority."

"Please tell me, are you going to kill me?"

"Now why would I kill a creature with such a fun mating appendix."

And with that, she got on her knees next to him and began sucking his cock.

It was starting to sink in for Jeremy that he was probably not leaving this hotel room alive. Or not even leaving it at all, if Puff just made him cease to exist. This made him angry and sad. His mom would miss him terribly.

"After you kill me, can you at least make up some story for my mom, so she doesn't wonder forever what happened to me?"

She let his still-limp cock slip out her mouth.

"So that's why you're not getting hard, because you're concerned for your mom?!?"

"Well, that, and for an incredibly advanced alien, you're not very good at blowjobs."

Jeremy couldn't believe he just said that. But it was true, she had no concept of how to use her tongue, and there was hardly any saliva involved.

She looked at him quizzically, but then grabbing his cock, she said, "Okay, then teach me!"

"You want me to teach you how to suck cock, before you kill me?"

Xenia looked exasperated, and shot back at him, "I don't think you're looking at the big picture here. If you don't please me, I'll kill your mom too, and then everyone in your neighborhood, and maybe just take out your whole planet for good measure!"

He stared at her in shock. She stared back, but couldn't keep the straight face and started laughing.

"Jeremy, we're not monsters! We're just here to do research and have fun. We'd much rather not kill anyone."

He relaxed a bit, but still remained highly dubious.

"Look, I get it. You're scared that I'll have to kill you to keep you from telling everyone that there are aliens right here in town. Technically you're right, but that's not the whole story. My commander basically left it up to me. So long as it doesn't risk the mission, I can do anything I want with you. And why would I want to kill you? You are the most fun I've had for the last 60 years! If I can trust you to not tell anyone then eventually I'll let you go."

She smiled coyly, gave his flaccid dick a lick, and added, "So long as you have more sex with me, of course."

Jeremy felt a wave of relief flow over him. His mind was reeling. Obviously he was in great danger, but he was chatting with an alien! How freaking awesome was that?!?

"If you promise to let me go, then I'm happy to keep having sex with you. But do you mind if I ask you some questions?"

"No, no, I don't mind. I'll just kill you if I don't like the question... Kidding! Go ahead, ask away."

"You said 60 years... How old are you?? How long do people of your species live?"

"I know, that sounds like a long time to you, but we are post-biologic entities so we don't age. We also don't live contiguous lives. Like the 1,283 years it took us to get to your planet, we weren't alive. Then we came alive again when we arrived here, 60 years ago."

Jeremy was slowly realizing just how utterly alien these aliens were. There was so much he was curious about, but where to start?

"'Post-biologic?' So this isn't a real body?"

"Of course it's real! And I designed it myself! The appearance I mean, the organs and mechanicals are mostly standard issue."

"But it's not biological? What does that mean?"

Idly playing with his dick and balls, she explained that her body was a mix of synthetic metamaterials for the skeleton and critical systems, and synthetic biosimilars for the rest. They took a DNA sample from a human woman when they first got here and figured out how everything was coded. Then they developed a much cleaner coding that produced the same results, and used that to grow body parts. And because they designed the coding, they could make the bodies any shape they wanted.

"How do you like the body I designed for myself?"

"It's stunning. And it feels completely real."

He couldn't resist reaching out and feeling her breast again. It felt firm and youthful, and completely natural.

"Thank you! It's always hard to know for sure what's considered beautiful by another species. But I studied classical human art and porn, and this is what I decided would be attractive to most human males."

Jeremy agreed that she'd nailed it. Thinking a bit of flattery couldn't hurt, he assured her that he'd never seen breasts as perfect as hers. She cupped them and smiled. Bringing one up to his mouth, she explained that they were fully functional. It took him a moment to understand, but when he sucked on her nipple he tasted her sweet milk. This was unexpectedly arousing for him, and she noted it right away.

"Ah, it's finally coming back to life!"

Alternating between fondling his penis and balls, she continued, "Of all the sentient species I've researched, you human males have the simplest genitals. Only the one appendage, and no holes specifically for pleasure. I guess you make up for it with this one?"

She licked her slender finger, and slid it deep into his ass. This caught him by surprise. But despite the weirdness, it gave his dick a mighty boost.

"Mmm, that answers my question."

Straddling him, she started rubbing herself on his rapidly hardening cock. Jeremy could barely believe he was about to be fucked by an alien, but he had one more question.

"What about your brain... or your mind... are you an AI?"

"Jeremy, when you're as old as I am, the distinction between organic and artificial intelligence stops being meaningful."

"What do you mean? How old?"

Xenia smiled as she continued to rub herself on his now fully erect cock.

"Over a billion years total. Mind you, I've only been alive for a few million of those years."

He just stared, not even knowing how to respond. But as she skewered herself on his cock and began vigorously fucking him, he started laughing. He still wasn't sure he'd leave here alive. But if a gorgeous billion year old creature chooses you for sex, then life is good.