All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 02'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bdave2bdave212 months ago

While I'm not excited by the blackmail, you write well, and the story is erotic. I do hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg more!!!

CunalingGus69CunalingGus6912 months ago

This is a great story, I can't wait to see where you go with it. Keep up the good work!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin12 months agoAuthor

Well bdave2, if that's the case, I think you'll like where the story goes. I'll try to get the next chapter posted soon. There is a lot more.

I just have to go over what I've written and turn my quick rough drafts into polished 'ready to publish' versions. Also, since this is my first experience ever posting my works, I have been watching for feedback. So trying to balance posting as quickly as I can for people while longer my work, and making sure to listen for feedback and valid critiques/criticism/advice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This has been great so far. I can’t wait to see where you go with this.

chipmonk9chipmonk912 months ago

It'd be funny if the girls mom realized what type of guy he was and helped him do degraded things to her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still a good premise.

Sex is less erotic than first chapter.

She doesn't want to touch/play with his cock and balls before he fucks her?

She doesn't offber to lube her asshole AND his cock, instead of allowing him to do it?

And the whole pissing in her ass is a turn off.

Rushed.

Four stars.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

That was good, the irony made me laugh. Well thought out, very clever plot line.

Scores 5/5 will read on

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Um could of left the peeing in the ass out but interesting story despite that raunchy bit. Now for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If anything this just shows how extreme people are willing to be when they want revenge, even if it compromises the person they are or are trying to be. It's kind of sad and petty, but that's just humans for you, I guess. Rather disturbing in all honesty. Then again I do wonder how many people wouldn't have done pretty much the same thing to her if they were in Tom's position with the blackmail and all. I'd like to think I would have used it to try to make her a better person and have her try to work honestly towards her goals, but I can't say with absolute certainty that I wouldn't give into temptations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES