Too Good To Be True Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom and Courtney get closer, and things take a turn.
3.3k words
4.77
16.9k
25

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Courtney was getting nervous. "Usually he responds after something like this."

We had sent the technically still mandated picture of Courtney's fucked pussy to her blackmailer. Then, since he hadn't replied, Courtney took the time to take me up on my offer of a dinner date.

"Let's just enjoy the time together and we'll see what he says when he replies." I told her.

We ended up going to a local sushi place, since it turned out we both loved sushi. It was a nicer place, a little pricey, but Courtney insisted and she was paying (despite my objections).

Courtney was looking good in a tight top that showed of her tits and a tight leather skirt that just made her ass beg to be fucked. The one time she bent over it pulled the skirt tight enough I could see the strings of her thong pressed onto the leather and it gave me an erection that would last until we got home.

"I'll try, but I wish I knew what he was up to." Courtney accepted glumly.

The conversation turned to books, and it turned out we were both fantasy lovers.

"The Eragon movie was a crime against literature." Courtney declared, "Almost as bad as the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie."

"Right! Hollywood needs to either learn that a beloved book is beloved for a reason and 'Artistic Licenses' just pisses people off, or they need to stop doing film adaptations of books and start actually making films of original concepts." I started.

"Yea, verily. " Courtney announced piously.

We chatted about books we liked. I was a little more into action fantasy, and she was a little more into the romance aspect, but I liked some romance with my action and she liked action with her romance.

"Have you ever tried Dungeons and Dragons?" I asked.

"No. The one time I tried, I went to a local game store and the Dungeon Master was a creep and tried to hit on me. I was sixteen. He was like thirty." She recalled with a shudder.

"We'll have to play sometime." I told her, "Though I'm a little old school. I personally like the third edition. Fourth edition was garbage, almost anyone will tell you that. Fifth edition is better. But in my opinion: third edition was an eight, good but with room for improvement; fourth edition was a two, it could get worse but not by much; and fifth edition is a 6, better than fourth edition, but why play it when third edition is better?"

Courtney laughs, "Sounds like I have a lot to learn, and not just about Computer Science."

We were both computer science majors.Iit turns out Courtney had decided if she was actually going to work, instead of living off her trust fund. She was going to go into either web design or game development.

"The nice thing for me is I could open my own gaming studio." She explained, "My team and I could work on anything we wanted. And a breakout game would put us on the board and make us millions."

Her mother had disapproved of her gaming, since it wasn't ladylike, until her late teens. "I'm so behind on games," she bemoaned, "and the worst part is going back and playing games that were revolutionary in their time just doesn't do it for me. Like the first Legend of Zelda game I played was Skyward Sword, and everyone says Ocarina of Time was game changing, but I don't get it because I started after it. Twilight Princess felt more revolutionary to me, but that's just because it was the biggest jump I saw in the series, but going back to the older animation with only less freedom just didn't do it for me."

We both had liked anime growing up but had too much to do recently to really keep up on the new stuff. Once again, I was a little more into action than romance, with the reverse being true for her, but both appreciated the other aspect in our anime.

We finished up our sushi, Courtney paid, tipping generously, "Never anger your sushi chef." She declared overly dramatically. "You never want a mad sushi chef."

We had taken an Uber to dinner and ordered another to take us home. We were both sober, but neither of us had a car.

I didn't drink alcohol. My dad had been an alcoholic until I was twelve. After one too many drunken incidents, my mother had begged him to stop, and he had started going to Alcoholics Anonymous. I had never wanted to touch the stuff. It helps that the "fun" parties with alcohol either reminded me of when Nikki had stabbed me in the back, or the number of STDs the drunk sluts getting passed around, mostly passed out, probably had. There had been a big stink at my high school when a girl drank too much at a party and died of an alcohol overdose. Any appeal alcohol had ever had was dead for me.

Courtney didn't drink either but for different reasons. "Mom loves her wines, champagnes and cocktails. She once told me that I needed to hold up my tolerance so I could win a rich man and keep him happy by sleeping with him after parties. I'd already decided I wanted to be nothing like her, so I swore off alcohol. Then I saw my girlfriends in high school mess around with alcohol, then weed, then drugs. It's sad how many rich kids do drugs. Some of them ruined their lives, some got pregnant, and only a few have managed to stay okay. That's why I don't drink. My drug of choice is video games."

Courtney went to the bathroom while we waited for a ride, and I typed up the next message from her blackmailer, but didn't send it yet. I really wanted something to light a fire under us for figuring out how to get Courtney free of this blackmailer. I didn't enjoy the duality of being her lover and blackmailer nearly enough to keep up pretenses. And I'd rather know if Courtney was just going to dump me when she was free of it, or if what we were developing was something real. When Courtney got back, the Uber was just pulling up.

Halfway back to her place, while chatting with the driver, I hit send on the message I'd typed up. Courtney saw it, and almost seemed relieved. "He sent me a message, I'll read it when we get to my place." She whispered to me.

We got in the door and she flopped on the couch. "Let's see," she muttered, pulling up the message and reading aloud, "You can stop with the pictures. Honestly, fucking you was a disappointment. I should never have let you have another man fuck you. I don't want some other guy's sloppy seconds. I wanted a virgin. I didn't get it." I was laying it on think in the message, but I needed to give her a reason her blackmailer wasn't insisting on continually fucking her, like I had planned at there start of this thing.

I was pretty sure at this point I was falling in love with her. I was glad she was so happy with me. I wanted her to be healthy, physically, mentally and sexually, and that wasn't going to happen if she kept having to fuck her blackmailer.

But it would have been too suspicious if I just stopped. I'd had to find something else to ask her for, and she'd actually given me the idea.

"So here's what I want. Everyone knows the bitches 'too good' to have sex with college dudes know each other and hang out. I want them. Your virgin friends. You'll start by getting me pictures of them. Naked. All those pictures you gave me of your naked body, I want something similar of theirs. Then you'll convince them to let me fuck them, blindfolded like you were. But they won't be giving your boyfriend their virginities first, and after I'm done, your boyfriend will step in, fuck them and pretend like it was him the whole time. That way, they'll give themselves willingly and happily to me. Not crying and complaining, like you, bitch. If you wanted me to be gentle you should have just accepted it and cooperated. This time it'll be your boyfriend getting my sloppy seconds, and they'll think they know who fucked them. Once that's done, they'll be useless to me. Deflowered then contaminated. I don't care what you decide to do with them after that. And once you run out of virgin friends, I expect you to find me virgin freshmen to fuck. Understood?"

Courtney finished reading aloud, then stared at the message.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Courtney didn't speak for several minutes and when she did, her voice was shaky. "...yeah, actually." She stammered, staring at her phone, "I think he thinks this is worse for me... but actually this works out."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, first off, if he's not making me fuck him anymore, I can do this." And she lowered her phone, "Tom, will you be my boyfriend? I promise not to have sex with anyone but you and satisfy all your sexual needs. I have loved our time together and never want it to stop!"

I smiled, holding back a laugh at her sincere and innocent declaration, "I'd be honored! I promise to meet all your needs and be the best boyfriend I can. I'd promise not to fuck anyone else, but..." and I glanced at her phone. "We could fight him on this! We can take our time getting him his first virgin and make him back off! Then I could promise you that."

"Actually, I'm okay with this." Courtney confessed.

I gaped at her in confusion. This was not where I expected this to go.

"Let me explain." Courtney started, "I told one of my girlfriends that we were seeing each other, and she's been dying to meet you. She is absolutely certain you took my virginity and wants to meet 'the man of the year, worthy of your pussy', her words, not mine, but not wrong." Courtney laughed, "She hasn't stayed a virgin because she's trying to wait for her husband on their wedding night, like I was, every guy she's met she's tested and found to be an asshole she's certain would pop her cherry and dump her."

Not leaving space for me to interrupt she pressed on, "More than half of my virgin friends are that way, moaning about how there are no good men anymore and how all men just want to get in their panties because their virgins and will dump them as soon as they aren't anymore, looking for their next conquest. They don't want to be used and tossed aside!"

I opened my mouth to speak and she put a hand up. Respectfully, I let her continue.

"I know you are a true gentlemen, you've treated me like a queen. Made me feel special and beautiful and sexy. I don't want my friends to receive any less from their first lovers, and you set the bar quite high." Courtney informed me. "Hell, even if this doesn't last..." she choked up at the thought, "you've given me experiences I could use to teach my future husband how to make love to me properly. So while I'm not entirely thrilled about sharing you, the idea of me leading your harem of former virgins.... honestly, it's hot."

"And as much as I hate to admit it, I've watched the video of your dick slowly fucking my ass at least twenty times already. It's hot, but I want to watch your dick slide into another woman, not just a video. Maybe it's just the fact that I've had to come to terms with my kinks so fast, but I want to do a threesome. I've done a lot of research and watched a lot of porn recently, and while I'm not being forced to do it anymore, I want to try things. I want to see Debbie titty fuck you, see if it is really as lame as you say, her tits are huge. I want to see if Brittany's pornstar ass makes it as hard for you to fuck her ass as you say. I want to lick your sperm out of another woman's pussy and I want to feel another woman eat your sperm out of my pussy."

"There will be ground rules. Like no fucking someone unless I know about it and approve. And, while I suspect my blackmailer won't let me be in the room for them getting deflowered, I want to see my friends fucked and having a good time. See how many of them squirt like I do. God, I'm getting horny just talking about it."

"Now I don't know if this will be a forever thing, and if you marry anyone from the harem, it'd better be me. I'll make sure all the girls are on the pill. And I'll make them get tested for STDs before I let them anywhere near your dick. Virgin or not. But I want to do this... my blackmailer would just be an excuse and I'm admitting to that now."

"So what do you say, can I build you a virgin harem?" Courtney asked.

I was floored. I had specifically crafted that request to be something I'd thought she'd never accept. I'd been trying to figure out a way to 'scare' blackmailer me away. I figured I'd get a few pictures of virgins at most. I mean, wanting to fuck virgins was what got me into this situation, but I'd never thought she'd want to share!

"I wouldn't want to cheat on you like that." I started lamely.

Courtney turned her face directly toward the massive bulge in my pants, and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, it's fucking hot! But how would that make me any better than the assholes sleeping around with half of campus!" I protested.

"Oh, it's very different." She explained, "You'd be committed to supporting emotionally and sexually all the women I bring in for you. I've got the finances covered. And it wouldn't be just anyone! I'm handpicking the girls you get to fuck, and you'll agree to not fuck anyone else. Those man-sluts just want to dump semen in anything with a pussy."

"But I agree we should try to get rid of this asshole, I would rather not have him be the one fucking my friends. He says they'll cooperate and he'll be gentle, but I doubt it." Courtney conceded. "Besides, I want all of them reserved for your dick alone. If they even so much as give another guy a blowjob, they're out."

I was having a hard time, pun intended, coming up with objections. "Okay, I agree to your conditions. So what are you going to tell him?"

"I'm going to agree for now on the condition he gets tested for STDs... or I guess they are calling them STIs now. Sexually Transmitted Infections instead of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. It's dumb. We should get tested too, and I'm going to make every girl that wants your dick get tested as well. After all, if you are fucking all of us, if a new girl brings something in, all of us are gonna get it and that would be embarrassing. One guy and a bunch of girls showing up at the campus doctor's office with the same problem. But if he agrees to that, then I'm going to agree for now."

My heart was pounding and my dick throbbing. "I guess we're doing this then."

She typed out a response and sent it to her 'blackmailer', "Okay, but now I'm horny again." She informed me.

I didn't wait for the bedroom. She met my kiss as I came for her, my hand going to her tits immediately. My other hand groped her legs, her skirt too tight for me to get at what I actually wanted to grope. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and broke my kiss long enough to get her shirt over her head, exposing her light blue lacy bra that was completely see through. Her nipples were hard and protruding at least a centimeter. I attacked her neck with kisses and undid the clasp between her globes.

"Fuck, you always get me so horny!" She moaned, as her bra fell away. Exposing her tits to my kisses and her nipples to my tongue.

She got her legs up on my shoulders, letting me reach the zipper of her skirt behind her. I unzipped her one-handed, still mauling her boobs with my other hand, though my mouth could no longer reach. The skirt unzipped completely revealing a lace thong that matched her light blue bra. As her skirt came off, my shoulders naturally slid down her legs and I wasn't complaining as I started tonguing her pussy through her thong.

"God, that feels so good." She moaned, lightly biting one of the knuckles on her index finger.

I pulled the thong aside and started tongue fucking her pussy. When I pulled back to breathe, her spasming ass pucker called to me and I dove in, licking and tongue fucking her ass.

"Oh, yes." She moaned, feeling for her purse as I tongue fucked her ass. She extracted a tube of lube and handed it to me. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it deep!" I moved back to tonguing her pussy and dropped a dollop of lube on her ass, before bringing to prep her with my fingers. She'd gotten good at relaxing her sphincter to let me in, so I had two fingers pumping her ass and spreading her to prepare her for my dick. I took my lubes fingers and prepped my dick before raising her legs to lower her ass into fucking position.

Her ass offered no resistance to my penis this time, swallowing it greedily as Courtney moaned appreciatively. No longer able to reach her pussy with my mouth I kissed her, grappling her tongue with mine as my penis stirred her bowels. I started thrusting with vigor and put my thumb deep in her pussy, and curled it up to rub her g-spot as my fingers rubbed her clit. I wanted her to cum fast, as my balls were already starting to give signs of a coming climax. I tried so hard to make her cum, and could tell she was close. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and blasted my sperm up her spasming ass. Luckily, that pushed her over the edge and she gushed, squirting into my hand and all over the couch.

She moaned into my mouth as we continued to tongue wrestle. Pulling away, she said, "My God, that gets easier every time you make me squirt." Then looking at the soaked couch. "I'll make up an excuse for the cleaners. But I'm gonna run to the bathroom."

She pulled her legs back, staring at me through the 'V' of her legs, my dick still lodged deep in her ass. I pulled it out and she rolled off the couch and ran naked down the hall, her ass jiggling as she clenched as she tried to hold my sperm in as her bowels until she could get to the toilet.

I walked down the hall to join her. "I just had an idea." I told her as she emptied my sperm into the bowl, the gasses and lube making bubbling noises that made me want to fuck her ass again. "How did you get the assignment keys and test keys?"

"Honestly, it wasn't hard. Most of my friends aren't super social, and lots of them are TAs and I was able to pay them for the keys. I told them I was just using them to study, not straight out memorizing them or basically turning them in." She admitted.

"Then I know how we're gonna get rid of this blackmailer." I told her smugly.