All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 06'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jni551jni55111 months ago

Great story line. Keep up your awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for the story. I like the direction it is going.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

"Let me explain." Courtney started, "I told one of my girlfriends that we were seeing each other, and she's been "She hasn't stayed a virgin because she's trying to wait for her husband on their wedding night, like I was, every guy she's met she's tested and found to be an asshole she's certain would pop her cherry and dump her."

you mean she has not hasn't right?

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin11 months agoAuthor

-for Sniperking

I believe your understanding of what I wrote is correct. Courtney is stating that her friend wants to have sex, but wants a lasting meaningful relationship, not just a guy who wants to fuck the virgin to add a notch to his belt and then leave her high and dry. Her friend is trying to avoid long term disappointment by waiting for the right man to make love to, and is therefore still a virgin, though she badly wants to change that.

upyoursixupyoursix9 months ago

Ok I skipped to the end just to comment. I fucking love you for the eragon movie line being a crime and then loving fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

definitely didnt like the blackmail/rape the story started on, but it's moving in an okay direction.. curious to see what she does when she finds out he's the blackmailer..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess he's just planning on never telling her about the blackmail thing. Hope he can deal with the guilt and it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. As for the virgin harem, that's actually a pretty solid idea. I mean money won't be an issue so they'd have freedom to pursue whatever careers they'd like without risk, plus they can have arbitrarily many children without worry. He'd give them love and support, meet their emotional and physical needs, and basically ensure they never have to worry about finding a relationship again, dating, or things like infidelity and what not. Honestly it sounds like a pretty sweet deal. The only caveat is not minding sharing with likeminded women and trying not to get jealous. I'm certain there are many women out there who would jump at this offer. As long as everyone is open and honest I can see it working out well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES