Too Good To Be True Ch. 07

Story Info
Courtney and Tom make plans and figure out what their doing.
1.6k words
4.75
14.5k
23

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Courtney looked up at me hopefully, my sperm still dribbling from her ass into the toilet. "What are we going to do?" She asked hopefully.

"I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier." I admitted. "But we're gonna get you a job."

Courtney looked at me confused.

"If we get you a job as a TA, the blackmailer could send the pictures and videos to the honor office and you'd just say he has his dates wrong. You'd claim you were helping your friends with the classes they were TAs for and then you weren't cheating. You'd be grading. This semester is almost over, and we already took the test he had you cheating on, so we'll say after your grade was in, the TA asked you a question about some of the answers, after all, you have a 4.0 don't you?"

She nodded. "Straight A student since I started cheating in middle school. My mom said I was finally applying myself when the teachers questioned my sudden jump in grades."

"Then it's flawless." I said, "We don't have to find him, we just have to take away his leverage. If he posts the sex pictures we can get him with the revenge porn laws." Yeah, there was no way I was posting those. Those were for my eyes only.

"My his dick shrivel and fall off... but then again. He only fucked me twice, and I'd never have pursued you without him. So maybe he can just get a mild infection of the dick, suffer a few weeks and then find out his virgin farming scheme has blown out. He'll blue ball and have to actually get a girl on his own."

She thought for a moment, "You really think I can do it. I've honestly never had a job before. And I don't exactly participate in class."

"I'm friends with a few of the professors, and I can get one of them to hire you for the last couple of weeks of the semester and then you can be done. I'll help you with the grading work and then we'll have your cover." I assured her. "I've even TAed for a couple of them. We'll get this."

Courtney finished up and came and hugged me, her breasts squishing pleasantly into my ribs. "Thank you so much." She pulled me down for a kiss.

Then she got an idea. "Since we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, you could move in!?"

"You want me too?" I asked, the thought of getting out of my shared room appealing. "Which room would you want me in?"

"Don't you want to be in my room?" She asked a little crestfallen.

"I do. I just didn't want to presume. I mean, you have like 5 bedrooms, I didn't want to presume." I teased.

"If you are in another room, it makes it harder to get some if I wake up horny at 2 am after a sex dream." She informed me. "Been having a lot of those lately."

"What do you use the other rooms for anyway?" I asked.

"Let me show you." She said, taking my hand and leading me, still naked on an actual tour of her house.

She had four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Her room was the biggest, but didn't have an actual master bathroom. Her closet was sizable and she talked about what space she would give me, even moving around a few outfits, worried I wouldn't fit. I told her that the rods and shelves she had given me would fit my clothes just fine.

"Good. I have a spare dresser you can use in the next room too." She told me bouncing happily and making her boobs jiggle. She laughed as my dick twitched. "It's so easy to make your dick twitch. I love it." She said, reaching down and stroking me.

"Hey, are we doing a tour or trying to fuck again?" I asked.

"Okay, okay." She said, giving me one last squeeze.

She bounced out of her bedroom and to the nearby door. Opening it to reveal her 'office'.

A three monitor, custom Gaming PC setup dominated the biggest desk. Top of the line RGB keyboard and mouse sat on a giant fantasy dragon designed full desk mouse pad. A gaming headset on a swiveling rolling gaming seat with built in massage and heating.

Next to it, was the desk she sat her ass on and said, "You can have this desk." It was almost as big as hers, and I realized if I could just pay my way out of my contract and almost immediately afford to start upgrading my PC. I was floored.

Then I saw the rest of the room. She had a beanbag chair for lounging in as she played on the latest Playstation, Xbox, or Nintendo consoles. The 98 inch TV dominated on the wall and her shelves upon shelves of games covered another.

"I'm still working through those." She informed me. "Though I've been enjoying my alternate entertainment with you."

"How much did all of this cost?" I gasped.

"The computer was a gift from daddy, though I've upgraded the RAM and graphics card a few times." She looked at the games, absently scratching her nipple. "That's taken me a couple of years to build up. Daddy bought me the consoles and TV though. So I'm not entirely sure."

"Damn, we're going to have fun in here, we won't even have to be naked!" I told her.

"You don't want me naked in here." She teased, fake pouting as she waved her tits at me.

"Oh, I'm sure that will happen too, but good Lord this is an awesome setup!" I told her.

"I have another Lovesac I can bring in here for when we are playing." She told me.

"Fuck, this is gonna be awesome." I told her.

"Glad you like it." She told me, amused.

The next room was an in-home gym, with a stationary bike, treadmill, weights, and resistance bands, with a couple of yoga mats and tumbling mats in the corner.

"What kinds of workouts do you like?" She asked.

Like I said, I wasn't chiseled or anything, but I was decently fit.

"I've been doing martial arts for years. Mostly Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and a bit of Muay Thai, but the Sensei that taught me mixed in bits of any martial art he found valuable." I told her.

"Ohhhh, are you a black belt?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I got my black belt when I was 16." I told her. I'd have to explain to her later that any martial artist worth their stuff knew your belt was meaningless and mostly meant you knew enough to not hurt yourself or others accidentally.

"Anything you need to add to this room?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe a punching bag and some other pads, but put out the tumbling pads and that is what a lot of people use for grappling on."

"Okay, no promises that I won't turn it into fuck sessions regularly, because it's hot. But could you teach me?" She asked.

"Yeah," I told her, "my first job was actually as an assistant instructor. I could totally do that."

She struck a Hollywood karate pose, "Ha-ya!"

It was hard to take her seriously with her tits waving like that, and harder when I knew the pose was bullshit.

She laughed. "That was cringe wasn't it."

"Just a little. You're cute anyway." I told her. Glancing out the window, all I could see was hedges. No one could see in the windows if we decided to fuck in any of these rooms, windows open or no.

"The last room is boring," she told me, showing me. Boxes stacked around the room and there was the extra Lovesac. "I haven't decided what to do with it yet."

"Nice. What's the rent here?" I asked, willing to contribute.

"Rent? On no. Daddy bought the place. He has a landscaping crew, cleaning crew and handymen on call if I need anything." She told me.

"Utility bills?" I asked.

"Go straight to daddy." Was Courtney's response.

The second bathroom was better than the one we had been using. It was probably the second biggest room in the house. It had a massive bathtub, a shower big enough for three people, easily, as well as a luxury toilet and sink. The shower was one of the luxury showers with four showerheads for an amazing cascade of water while you were cleaning yourself. Rails meant that you could always hold onto them to prevent slipping, even with a textured bottom that would allow good traction.

"I forgot about this room, daddy had it renovated when he bought the place not long after I got to college." She said, "Renovations took most of a year and I just...forgot they were finished."

I laid down in the empty tub.

"You know, you could easily fit in here with me." I told her.

"I'm planning on it." She told me.

"Fuck, this is going to be great." I told her, feeling like a broken record.

"It's getting late, but do you want to swing by your place, grab some stuff and spend the night?" She clasped her hands in front of her naked body. "I get lonely." She told me.

"Then why'd you get a house all by yourself?" I asked curiously.

"The loneliness is a new thing. Like, a 'since you first made love to me' thing." She informed me.

"I'd love that. But there's only one problem." I told her.

"What?" She asked.

"That means we're gonna have to get dressed and I won't get to see your naked sexiness until we're back."