All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 08'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jni551jni55111 months ago

You are a great story teller. So much to enjoy. I need to read it again!

kvp511kvp51111 months ago

Excellent style and flow. Keep the stories coming. Make love to all the girls,

I am looking forward to the Sarah episode. I want Courtney and Tom to last.. I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As an avid reader of Literotica I can think of maybe two/three times I have left a comment. Too Good to be True was worthy of six stars. Surly it took a long time to write[and read] but it was WELL worth the effort,

Bravo !

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

Now this was MUCH better! Without the blackmail and rape to taint the story, it has gotten infinitely hotter...a shame it took 5 chapters to reach this point, but if this one is any indication, I'm expecting to enjoy the rest.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

The masturbation scene was sooo over the top. But it was fun.

Scores 5/5

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson5 months ago

Excellent chapter, glad to see the blackmail part done.

The amount8f blood you describe is right for period sex, not first time. there's not nearly that much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I won't lie, the composition of the group feels very forced to be all-inclusive. Gotta have that token asian and black person so that people can't cry about being racist or some bullshit. I suppose we should be used to it by now though it does get old. Heaven forbid there by a group of people that are all white, or all black, or all Chinese, or all Spanish, or all whatever. Nope, gotta have a mix!

Also I find it hard to believe a cheerleader, especially one that flexible, somehow still has her hymen intact. That would have broken easily by now surely from all that roughing around.

Anyway, the story itself at this point is good and this chapter was pretty damn hot and the harem is off to a great start. The one thing bugging me is the open-ended part about being able to leave at any point and "until you find a new man". If you join the harem, you're in it for life. That's how I'd see it.

Tootsall222Tootsall22229 days ago

A harem is not a group of women; it is the name of the residential space(s) occupied by the women of the household.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin29 days agoAuthor

@Tootsall, a harem is both. A harem of women lived in a harem. A harem is also a group of females animals that are breed by a single male. Words have multiple definitions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES