All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 12'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jni551jni55111 months ago

All the story is good. They are made better when Tom and Courtney have time to reconnect and have special moments together. Excellent.

rb5891rb589111 months ago

It's a good story. If Tom tells Courtney, she'll tell Daddy and his room full of lawyers, his buddy the prosecutor and his pet judge will have Tom in jail for the rest of his life. The boy doesn't think very far ahead. Daddy has buying the legal system kind of money and Courtney talks to him when she has a problem. He'd be better off to have a fight with her about her unrealistic silver spoon life and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please don’t have Tom tell Courtney the truth. It’s so damn predictable. Nobody would forgive their lover if they found out this truth. Your stories are fantastic. Make them original by having the bad guy keep his secret in order to keep the girl or girls.

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

I agree with the previous commentors, the MC needs to keep his blackmailing/raping past to himself. There is no believable outcome to that confession that includes forgiveness and reconciliation. Its bad enough that we, the readers, know about it. It would blow up in his face and would ruin the story regardless of what excuses the author presents to us.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

So enjoying this great story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The harem is coming along nicely. Tom is still having that guilt nag away at him a bit especially when he considers his future with Courtney in particular. I wonder if he'll confess at some point. That will be a fun moment. Will their love be strong enough to get past it? I hope so.

Jack506Jack5065 months ago

Nicely done. This was a hot chapter. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that either Courtney or Sarah has already discovered that Tom is the blackmailer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES