Too Good To Be True Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be happy to do it, but only when you are ready. Like I said, if you don't want it, it won't be a good experience." I assured her.

Sarah also texted me, "Sorry about ganging up on Abby, I think without realizing it, I got really excited by the thought of you in my ass. Is Courtney with you?"

I confirmed she was.

"Is she needing you or can I try out that cock in my ass?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, fuck that's hot," Courtney laughed, "You are usually good for three rounds in a day, so go for it. Fuck her ass."

"Courtney says you can come over and find out what the hubbub is about." I told her.

"Be right there." Sarah replied, and my phone went silent.

Sarah arrived shortly later, wearing a long coat, and four inch heels that looked like they belonged on a stripper. Once the door closed, she removed the coat revealing a sexy transparent light blue silk chemise, the matching thong easily visible through the transparent fabric.

"I hope you liked it. I know you are going to be introducing me to anal sex, but I wanted to feel sexy before you blow my mind penetrating my ass." Sarah informed me, and the girl was certainly on form for being sexy.

The chemise did nothing to give Sarah modesty, it merely enhanced my desire to touch that which it covered. Her aroused nipples and areolas were easily visible. Her breasts were held in a flattering position, pressing her breasts into a nice cleavage, despite their small size. Her heels made her stance enhance her booty and I was pleased with the resulting figure.

The resulting erection was clearly visible bulging in my pants. Sarah licked her lips unconsciously, as she eyed the results of her sexiness. She rolled her hips as she walked to me, which if she wasn't wearing lingerie, intent on getting my cock in at LEAST her ass, she would have looked like one of the hookers in the early grand theft auto games... but since she checked all the above boxes, holy fuck, it was sexy.

"Wow, Sarah!" Courtney muttered appreciatively. "If you aren't careful, Tom will cum in his pants."

"Then we should get him in the bedroom and out of those pants." She said, trying a sultry tone with her voice. She looped a finger in the collar of my shirt, and gently led me to the promised bedroom.

Courtney followed, appreciating the effort Sarag was putting into seducing me. I put up no resistance.

When Sarah had led me to the bed, she gently guided me to a seated position and she spread her legs, straddling me and lightly sitting on my lap. She began kissing my neck slowly untucking my shirt and letting her fingernails dance across my skin as she removed it.

She pressed on my chest, guiding me to lay back. She ran her tongue down to my neck, and never have I regretted having chest hair so much as when Sarah skipped directly from my collar to my nipple.

She slipped off my lap, abandoning my newly aroused nipple to undo my belt and pants. She gently tugged and I lifted my legs, allowing her to remove my pants. She reached up my boxer leg and began playing with my balls in my boxers as she returned to my neglected nipple.

I decided that hot as this was, being passive was not all that I wanted, and I began to feel her breasts through her chemise. I figured a little reciprocity was in order. The top of the chemise was easy to slip aside freeing her breasts to be groped directly.

Sarah extracted her hand from my boxers and tugged my boxers off. She sunk down, unfortunately removing her supple breasts out of my reach, but as compensation for moving her breasts out my range, her mouth enveloped my cock. She could still only manage about four inches in her mouth, but it felt great. She made eye contact as she swirled her tongue on the dome of my penis, and I almost exploded there.

"Now, if I keep this up, you'll drop your load in the wrong orifice." Sarah lamented. She climbed up on the bed. "Now, do you want to unwrap me? I hear you have to prepare my ass, or this won't go particularly well."

I rolled over on top of her, pinning her to the bed as I kissed her and began squeezing and rolling her breasts in my hand. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Courtney grabbing the half full tube of lube and setting it on the bed, just in reach. Then she grabbed her phone and began recording me as I sensually mauled my harem girl.

I decided that as hot as it would be to fuck her in her chemise, just pulling her thong to access her holes, the lube had a tendency to stain and I didn't want that. I wanted Sarah to be able to do this again.

So I worked her chemise over her head, and with Sarah's cooperation she was soon laying in front of me wearing just a silky, transparent thong. I kissed her neck, and teased her nipples for a moment. Then pulled her thong off in one slow pull. I started playing with her pussy, letting my index and middle fingers slide up and down her slit, before inserting them to hit her g-spot and going back to stroking her outside.

I was buying time. Time for the near climax Sarah had almost given me to fade. I wanted to fuck her ass, and I wanted it to last. If I had just gone for it as quickly as possible, I wouldn't have lasted ten seconds inside her ass before climaxing. I wanted my climax to paint her bowels white with my sperm, but I wanted both of us to get more than five seconds of the sensations involved in me fucking her ass first.

Finally, I felt my climax had faded enough I should be able to give Sarah a decent ass fucking, I opened the lube as I pulled my fingers from Courtney's pussy, and I applied a generous drop of lube to my fingers, I then began playing with Sarah's asshole.

Sarah seemed to judge if she liked her backdoor being played with, "It is definitely a new sensation." She murmured.

"Relax, if your muscles are tense it will be more uncomfortable getting used to anal play." I told her.

Sarah took a deep breath and I could feel her anus loosen. I continued to play with her pucker and massage her ass cheek.

"Oh, that is much better." Sarah breathed.

I kept massaging her ass until I decided to press inside, her lubricated and relaxed ass allowed my finger entry with simple pressure.

"Oh. Lord.... that feels..." Sarah breathed.

"It is a bit of an adjustment at first, but if you let yourself get used to it, it feels really good." Courtney assured her.

"It only was uncomfortable for a second." Sarah assured us, "I'm already used to it."

"Okay, I am going to go deeper and start opening you up." I explained.

"Do it." Sarah affirmed.

I worked my finger deeper and began doing small circles to stretch out her muscles. Sarah moaned as her ass accepted my full finger and began to feel my ministrations. Sarah's ass was incredibly tight, but once I got past the sphincter, the inside was soft and gently squeezed my finger.

I sucked her nipple to try and keep her aroused and was rewarded with more moaning. Sarah hitched her legs up higher, her knees almost to her shoulders, to make sure I had good access to her asshole.

As I felt her asshole loosen up, I gently set my middle finger against the pucker wrapped around my index finger and began applying pressure to her to let her know my next finger was coming. Sarah moaned and bucked her ass against my fingers, asking for me to insert it. I complied, slipping my second finger into her slowly stretching ass.

"God, it is a stretch, isn't it?" Sarah gasped. "Mmmm, but once it is in... I like that. Oh, I really like that. Probably not every time, but it definitely feels good."

"His fingers are good, but his dick is better." Courtney assured me. "And there is no fingernail on his penis, his fingernail can sometimes nick you in the ass and that is not fun. But his dick, oh it is great in your ass."

"Give me a minute to finish preparing your ass, and I'll show you how it feels." I told Sarah, "It won't be much longer now."

"Oh, I'm excited for it." Sarah purred.

I started to apply lube to my penis with my left hand as my right kept working Sarah's ass and stretching it. Sarah was doing a great job relaxing her ass, and that let it stretch quickly. Being able to spread my fingers in her ass was really helping too, it let me gently spread the sphincter and anus and preparing her insides to be fucked. I was getting really excited to fuck Sarah's ass.

"Okay, I think you are ready. Try to stay relaxed, if you tense up, it can undo all the work I did to prep you." I told Sarah.

Sarah nodded.

"Grab your butt cheeks and spread them so I can get a good angle on your anus." I told her.

Sarah reached down, her arms going under her legs, and she spread herself for my eyes and impending cock. Courtney got in position to record her friend's virgin ass to accept my cock.

I put my head on her slightly open pucker and applied gentle pressure. Her ass provided almost no resistance as my cock stretched her ass and sphincter.

"Fuck!" Sarah moaned.

I waited, my cock just inside her ass. "Let me know when you are ready for me to give you more."

"Just a second..." Sarah gasped, waiting for a minute before continuing. "Okay, it almost hurt, that stretch, but I'm good now."

I pulled back, just a tiny bit and began to rock, allowing myself to gently slide deeper into her with each thrust. Despite the amount of prep work I had done, her ass only accepted me a half inch at a time, at most. Resulting in me slowly drilling into Sarah's ass.

Sarah's ass felt amazing. I was starting to get an idea of the differences in women's anal cavities, as I was fucking more and more of my harem in the ass. Suki was easily the tightest, and I hit the curve into her bowels most easily. Courtney had the best muscle stimulation in her ass. Brittany was the best at working her ass on my cock. Sarah, her as was the softest and most inviting. Her ass was begging my dick to fuck it. It didn't clean to and milk my dick like Courtney's did, or as tightly as Suki's did, but once it was fully opened for my dick, Sarah's ass just let me fuck it without protestation.

"God, I see what you were saying, Courtney. His dick feels so good in my ass." Sarah confirmed. "Oh, it's so good."

I kept thrusting into her. "Let me know if you are wanting it faster or harder."

Sarah gasped, "Hmmm, show me what you can do. Pound me."

"If you're sure...?" I verified, and Sarah nodded.

I started pulling my penis back until the back of my cock's head touched her sphincter, and rammed it back into her depths. I slowly increased my speed, until I was slamming into her ass with abandon.

"FUCK! OH, TOM FUCK!" Sarah screamed. Her body shuddered and shook as her first anal orgasm rocked her.

"I'm not going to last much longer, your ass is too good!" I moaned, still ramming her ass.

"Oh, cum in my ass!" Sarah begged.

I thrust a few more times, the tingle building in my lower body came to a peak. And I pushed as deep as I could, and burst into her ass. I squirt five times, Sarah's body shuddering with each one.

"Oh, you feel everything!" Sarah gasped, "You can feel each spurt and each pulse. Oh god.... I see why you love this Courtney."

I enjoyed the sensation as I left my dick buried in Sarah's ass. Her ass was slowly pressing back on my cock now.

Sarah wiggled a little, "Now that we're done it feels kinda nice just having you in there."

I savored it for as long as I could, but eventually, my fading erection got pushed out.

"I really like your lingerie." I told her, "It was really hot."

I saw Courtney taking mental notes and got a little excited to see her in similar lingerie.

Sarah took a few minutes before she went to the bathroom to push my load out of her ass. Then she retrieved her coat and her bag, pulling a thin dress out of the dress.

"Sexy as it was, weren't you freezing?" I asked Sarah.

"The coat keeps me pretty warm, but really I just have to make it from the door to the car, then from the car into my house. It was the same coming here." Sarah explained. "So it wasn't bad, and your reaction was worth it."

She pulled on her thin dress and put her lingerie in the bag. "As fun as this was, I need to get home and get actually dressed." She kissed me, "Thanks for a wonderful time."

She then hurried to her car and headed off.

"You liked her outfit when she got here, didn't you?" Courtney asked.

I was nervous, this sounded like a trap. "Of course, it was incredibly hot." I admitted.

"You'd like it if I wore stuff like that for you?" Courtney teased.

"Fuck yeah!" I told her.

Courtney giggled, "I should go lingerie shopping with the girls and get stuff so we can all do that for you. What kinds of lingerie do you like?"

"I think the skimpy stuff is sexy. Corsets and stuff look hot, but like, if I can't make love to you wearing it, then it is just a complicated thing to take it off. Thongs and g-strings are hot because it is potentially easy to just slip it to the side and get access to all of the things I want. I am not too into anything that keeps me from getting access to your breasts or body. So whatever it was she had up top, the draping top? Oh boy, I could take that off or reach under it easily, so it didn't impede me, and it didn't really hide anything so it was just emphasizing everything. Damn that stuff is hot. Stringy little bits of nothing that just draw my eyes to your assets... man, I love it." I told her.

"That's kinda hot." She laughed. "I may have to buy all the girls some sexy things to help them seduce you. I know it would help some of them feel sexy, like Suki. I know she's feeling better about her sex appeal, but it would help."

"I look forward to seeing the fruits of that trip." I told her.

"Oh, you are coming too." She informed me. "The girls will feel better wearing sexy things to seduce you if they know you like it. So seeing you drool over them will make them feel sexy."

"They let you try them on?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, most stores have disposable liners that you put in them to keep them from touching your important parts. That would be gross. Other places have you try it on over your other panties." Courtney explained, "And trying on bras and stuff is important. They all fit differently so knowing how it fits you is important."

"And they let a man into the area to see people trying on underwear?" I pressed doubtful.

"Generally not." Courtney admitted, "But I may know someone who owns a lingerie store, they have a back room for private fittings, and I think I could get us an appointment to give you a little fashion show."

"They won't think it's weird with one man and a bunch of girls and the girls all prancing around in panties and bras?" I further doubted.

"Oh, she'll think it's hilarious." Courtney laughed, "She is an exhibitionist, sort of like Debbie. So she will totally get it. She won't be there either, so it should be fine."

"I guess I'll get a harem fashion show then." I told her, and saw her almost giddy with excitement. "Just think, if we weren't doing this harem thing, this is another thing you couldn't do."

"Man, normal women are missing out." Courtney mourned for them. "Just think of all the things they don't get to do."

"You seem to be set on showing me everything a woman can't do without sharing her man." I laughed.

"Of course!" Courtney proclaimed, "That's half the fun of the harem."

"What's the other half?" I laughed.

"Fucking you solo." She informed me.

"After dinner." I told her, "Still recovering from fucking Sarah's ass."

"I know." Courtney said, "I'm starting to figure out how long it takes for you to recover from making love to one of us girls. Eventually I will know down to the minute how long it takes for you to recover. Then I will have you fucking me the instant you can. Now I just have to make sure you have plenty of time. Besides, I kinda like sleeping with a pussy full of your cum."

We finished a couple of school projects before dinner. Courtney made a beef stew, since it was getting cold and she enjoyed her soups and stews.

After dinner, we played some League of legends. We were still doing really well in the bottom lane, they had just started teasing a new character that would be the wife of a current ADC and she was teased to be a support. So Courtney was practicing with the gunslinging ADC. It took her a bit, but she was doing pretty well.

"It's funny that you'll be playing the wife and I'll be playing the husband when Senna gets released." Courtney laughed.

"Eh, doesn't bother me. I know some of my friends only play female characters because 'if I am going to be staring at a character's ass this entire game, it's going to be a girl's ass'. It isn't that big of a deal in league, so I have no issue playing girls in league." I told her.

"I think it's weird that people care about it." Courtney confessed. "If I am playing a girl, I imagine I am her. If I am playing a boy, I imagine I'm dating him."

"Yeah, basically the same for me, except reversed of course." I told her, as I stunned the enemy ADC and Courtney jumped on him, killing him in 3 seconds.

Our top lane was dominating, every time the enemy team jungler tried to gank him, he walked away with a double kill. Then the mid laner and jungler both headed up to gank him, but it was so obvious our entire team was there to reverse gank them. The enemy team tried to pull together, but they got a team killed and we blew through the top towers, winning the game before they could pull together a defense.

Most of our games went that way. We won most of our games, though there were a few were an enemy team member got fed and there was nothing we could do. We had lots of fun and laughed as we dominated.

Before we knew it, it was eleven o'clock.

"Shall we head to bed?" Courntey asked when we finished our last game.

"Sure." I told her, shutting down my computer.

We got in bed naked and I realized Courtney hadn't gotten her chance to have sex, and my cock decided that was unacceptable for my queen.

Courtney was laying on her side, her butt turned toward me. I snuggled up to her, my cock pressing between her thighs and sliding between them.

"Oh, hello! Is that for me?" Courtney giggled, reaching down and touching the cock.

I reached my head up and started kissing her neck.

"Oh, you know what that does to me." She moaned.

I slid one hand under her and one hand over her to take her breasts in my hands and begin playing with them. As I rolled her nipples in my fingers, her back arched, rubbing her slit on my cock. I moved up and lightly nibbled on her ear lobe.

Courtney kept her hips turned as much as she could, she reached down and rubbed my cock on her rapidly moisturizing pussy, then she brought me to her entrance and pressed back into me. My cock entered her from behind, I didn't get in deep but I must have been driving straight into her g-spot as it drove her nuts. She pressed back into me and started grinding her ass into my stomach.

"Oh, that angle feels so good. Why haven't we tried it from behind before?" She moaned.

I brought my hand down and started playing with her clitoris in the front as I continued to thrust into her grinding pussy. She kept pushing harder and harder into me and I resumed kissing her neck. Her hips squeezed the portion of my cock that was not inside her and with her back arching as hard as she could, I had a pretty good angle at her pussy.

Courtney pulled her top away from me, getting a better angle on me as I was in her. Then she climbed on top of me, giving me a decent view of her rump in the darkness as she drove my length deeper into her. She started rocking back and forth, grinding my length into her body massaged my cock. "Fuck, this feels so good!"

"I'm getting close, Courtney." I warned her.

"Fuck, hold out for as long as you can, I am close too!" She moaned.