Too Good To Be True Ch. 13

Story Info
Tina's turn to take the plunge and Sarah tries anal.
7.7k words
4.81
11.4k
20

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney woke me up with a kiss the next morning.

"Did you get your brooding out last night?" She asked as she cuddled up to me, still naked since we slept that way.

"I wasn't brooding, I was thinking." I told my lovely girlfriend.

She laughed, "No, you think all the time. Most of the time when you think, you're still doing things. You were brooding so you could do nothing but think. And that's okay, I guess I kinda hit you with some big and hard things. But Tina wants to join the harem in style today and I want you in top form."

I laughed.

"Oh, before I forget, we haven't bought tickets to fly to my parents' place for Thanksgiving. That's coming up." I told Courtney.

She looked at me confused, "Is there a reason not to use my family's jet?"

"You have a... of course you have a jet." I muttered.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Courtney asked.

I laughed, pulling her close. "Let's just assume that I don't know of any of your family assets, of any kind, in the future. What's a private jet like?"

"Kinda boring." She admitted. "Unless we are taking a big group and we take the Boeing. Then there are servants and drinks and food... But we'll probably take the Cessna. So it'll just be us and the pilots. We could have one of the butlers serve as a flight attendant, but we usually only do that for overseas flights. They'll be up in the cockpit and we'll be in the main cabin. The fridge will probably be stocked, and there's the TV and there's a bathroom, but not a whole lot to do during the flight."

"Unless we want to join the 'Mile High Club'." I joked.

Courtney perked up. "What's that? Daddy loves his country club. Is it like that?"

I looked at her, bewildered. "Have you really never heard of the 'Mile High Club'?"

Courtney shook her head, "What is it?"

I laughed, "The 'Mile High Club' is the term for the group of people who have managed to have sex in an airplane at cruising altitude, hence a 'mile' above ground. They say that the low atmospheric pressure and lower oxygen content can lead to amazing sex. Most people try to sneak into the bathroom together on a commercial flight... but if it's just us and the pilots and they don't come out of the cockpit until we land..." I left it hanging.

It didn't take Courtney long to piece together what I was saying.

"You're saying we could have sex basically the entire flight?" Courtney grinned, "I mean, if one of the pilots had to use the bathroom, they could catch us, but... oh... that's hot. We're definitely having sex during the flight."

"The flight is, what, four hours?" I told her, "I'm sure we can find time in there."

We got dressed and had breakfast and walked to campus for class. About half-way there, who should job across our path, but Tina? Tina ran across an intersection ahead of us, not seeing us and continuing to run. She was still wearing just a sports top with a built-in bra and running shorts. She was without a doubt the fittest girl that would be in my harem.

"You excited to tap that?" Courtney asked, teasingly.

"Of course, I've been excited for each of the girls in my harem. Especially you." I told her and kissed her.

Class dragged on. Courtney and I had already gone over the materials. I had found that interestingly, having to teach Courtney the principles had enhanced my own understanding. I was easily able to answer the questions when called on, and Courtney was just as quick to answer. The arrangement was definitely working out for us, but it did make class a little boring.

We had lunch in the food court. It was strange to me, being financially stable. I could actually buy lunch, instead of preparing one from home, and it wasn't an issue. I still had over $3000 in my bank account, and I had already bought myself out of my former housing contract. With vastly increased income, and my major expenses removed, I was more financially free than I had ever been.

Courtney and I had one more class after lunch, which turned into a work session with the teacher assisting others. When Mr. Smith learned that Courtney and I had already completed the assignment, he graded us really quick, giving both of us top marks, then invited us to help the rest of the class, since they were struggling. It was so rewarding, seeing Courtney able to explain and teach the complex issue to other class members. I had practiced teaching this to Courtney, so I was ready with answers and together we helped half of the class with their understanding on the subject.

Finally, it was time to go home.

We arrived, and I nervously began hydrating.

At approximately 2:15 pm, there was a knock on the door.

As expected, Tina walked in. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports top, and carried a duffle bag with, I assumed, another set of clothes.

"Abby told me about yesterday." Tina informed us. "I had decided I wanted in too, but I didn't have this yet."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a printed copy of her STD test results. She was clear. With that, the only thing stopping the fit girl from joining my harem.

"Welcome to the harem." Courtney said, "Are you excited for this?"

"To get to have sex with Tom? Well, Abby gave it quite the ringing recommendation. I just hope he can keep up." Tina told Courtney, "I usually weed out my men with a brisk job, but Abby pointed out that Tom has kept up with having sex with multiple girls, so I am willing to skip that on him, but I really hope I am as impressed as Abby was with him."

"Do you want to try it now?" Courtney offered.

"I have been so horny all day just thinking about it, of course I want to try it now. I can only do so many three mile jogs before I start cramping up, and I've already done two today." Tina admitted.

"Are you on the pill? Or does Tom need a condom.?" Courtney asked.

"On the pill. I got on it two years ago when I got here." Tina informed us, "I was sure I'd be having sex with a bunch of studly fit men, but have been seriously disappointed. And before you ask, yes, I'd love to do the post sex photo... but could we do some before and after photos? I want to see how sex changes my vagina."

"I'd be thrilled to." Courtney assured her.

Tina grabbed our hands and practically ran to the bedroom.

Her top came off, and there was no bra underneath. Then her yoga pants were off, and all she had on was a g-string she practically ripped off.

"Alright, time for some before photos." She sighed happily, flopping on her bed. She spread her legs and Courtney snapped the first picture.

"Let me show you the goods." Tina proclaimed and she gently spread the lips of her vagina showing the hymen inside. After half a dozen pictures, Tina was satisfied.

"Now get over here and show me how you blew Abby's mind away." Tina directed me.

I had stripped while her 'before' pictures were being taken.

"Now, how much did Abby tell you?" I asked, as I climbed into bed with my newest virgin.

"She said that you took it slow and it seemed to last forever. Other than that, she was a little giddy to try and get specifics out of her." Tina confessed.

"So, when it comes to actual penis in vagina sex, that is actually generally a smaller part of the whole event." I started. "We will kiss, and I will touch your body, a lot. I will make sure you are highly aroused, and hopefully give you multiple orgasms before my penis ever touches your vagina. That's because unless your body doesn't feel good, the natural process causes a man to reach climax quickly, then he will lose his erection regardless of how aroused he is. It can take me five to fifteen minutes to be able to get my erection back, and usually by that time the sex has wrapped up."

"But we could just keep making out for that time, get you erect again, and keep going?" Tina asked.

"Probably, but this time, odds are, once I pull out, your vagina is going to get really, really sore." I told her.

"Fair, we'll see how it goes and we'll try that next time." Tina told me.

"I will take my time and try to make you feel as good as I can. It has taken me an hour to give most of the others the experience I want for them for their first time. I want it to be special." I told her.

"You really know how to sweet talk a girl, don't you?" Tina chuckled, "Most of my friends say their sex takes like five or ten minutes. Most of them say they don't orgasm during it either. I mean, Debbie looked like she was having a good time, but you really think you can give me orgasms before we really have sex?"

"Let's see, can we?" I told her, and kissed her. I held her head as I kissed her gently, but passionately.

Tina hadn't been lying when she had said she'd been worked up all day. She responded quickly to my touch, and my kiss. She melted in my hands, allowing me to kiss her and she simply kissed me back. Before long our tongues were caressing each other's and exploring each other's mouths. For several minutes, we simply enjoyed

I began to stroke down her neck and caress her breasts. Tina's breasts were apparently highly sensitive, because as I began squeezing them, Tina's hand shot out and claimed one of Courtney's and she gripped Courtney's hand hard as she adjusted to the stimulation. I was gentle with her breasts because I didn't want to push her too far, too quickly. Tina slowly relaxed as I continued to massage her b-cup breasts, and I moved to gently pinching her nipples. This caused her to twitch and moan.

I released her mouth, to allow her to breathe and I began kissing her neck, which elicited more shuddering and moaning. I realized if I moved things up, a little clitoris stimulation I could probably get her first orgasm pretty fast. So I kept my left hand on her breast, but dragged my right hand down her body, teasing her with its obvious destination, before I caressed her folds and gently swirled on her clitoris.

Tina's reaction was extreme, like a tightly wound spring that just broke loose. Her limbs shot straight out, her back arching, as she let out a breathy rasping moan. Then she pulled in her limbs, and began twitching.

"God, Tom!" She gasped, "Don't stop that!"

I moved my thumb to rub back and forth on her clitoris as my fingers were then free to massage the rest of her slit. My left hand continued to gently squeeze and roll her breasts, and pinch her nipples, switching between them as I continued to kiss her neck.

Tina continued to twitch and moan, and began to wonder if I was stretching her orgasm out, until her back arched again, as her next orgasm started. I began to marvel on the difference between Tina and Abby. Abby had taken serious effort to bring to an orgasm, where Tina was orgasming on a rolling basis. Women were all similar in some ways, but far more different in other ways.

I decided it was time and moved my mouth down to Tina's breasts. I could suck the majority of her breasts into my mouth, as they were the small side of a B-cup. Tina pressed her back down into the bed, moaning and gasping at the increase in stimulation, then orgasmed a third time.

Holy crap, I thought, of all the girls I have been with, Tina is the easiest to get to orgasm.

I continued to suck on her breast, while groping the other, and playing with her vagina, and I quickly lost count of her orgasms.

'Oh God," Tina celebrated, "Abby wasn't lying!"

I looked at the clock and realized I had been making her orgasm for close to 40 minutes. I decided it was time.

I moved between Tina's legs, drawing her attention, and she spread her legs to give me access. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for air. I continued to play with her, and when her next orgasm triggered, I quickly slid my dick up her sopping lady slit and then pressed into her love tunnel.

Her vaginal lips easily spread to allow my head inside, and despite the ease of entrance, the inside was still tight. I pressed against her hymen as she continued to thrash. I pressed gently, and felt the barrier stretch, then pop.

"FUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned.

Tina continued to spasm, her hand on my stomach for a second before she moved it to allow me to proceed.

I began to gently rock in and out of her. Each time I thrust in, a little more of my length entered her, forcing her tunnel to expand to allow the intrusion into her most intimate parts.

She spasmed again as another orgasm rocked her.

The soft, tight, wetness of her vagina consumed my penis as I found the end of her depths. I only had about an inch of length that couldn't enter her strong, fit body. I began slowly upping the speed as I blew Tina's mind. I knew it wasn't going to be much longer that I could hold out. I started pinching her nipples a little more aggressively, being careful not to overdo it and cause her pain. I also began kissing her neck again, triggering another orgasm.

That orgasm was all my throbbing cock could take, and I felt my impending climax. I lifted my mouth and whispered in Tina's ear, "Are you ready to be filled with my sperm?"

She gasped and came again, as I began to spurt my hot semen deep inside her.

I could tell that the astounding amount of sex I had been having was beginning to really have effects on me, as I knew I didn't dump the amount of sperm in her that I was normally producing. I was glad Brittany had given me those supplements, I hadn't started taking them yet, but committed to myself to start as soon as I was done with Tina.

I lay down next to Tina, rolling off her leg to allow Courtney access to take Tina's celebratory 'after' photos. Courtney happily did so, and Tina continued to pose and spread herself so Courtney could take dozens of photos of her deflowered sex. Courtney cleaned up the small amount of virginal blood that Tina's vagina was leaking, then the two girls cuddled up and began looking over the before and after photos.

"I see what you meant about the soreness." Tina admitted grumpily.

"Oh, Brittany said that you should make sure to pee after sex to help avoid UTIs." Courtney told the newest harem girl.

"Oh, right. That's a thing." Tina laughed, "Give me a minute to feel my legs."

When she could feel her legs, she went to the restroom and we got dressed. Tina had brought a white sports bra and matching cotton panties to wear under a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Abby said tight pants after having sex with you would be a bad idea." Tina explained, pulling on the sweatpants.

As we returned to the living area, there was a frantic knocking on the door. When Courtney opened it, Khloe was standing there.

"Please tell me I'm not too late!" Khloe begged, then she saw Tina, and her tousled hair and satisfied facial expression. "No! Tina! You gave in to temptation too!" Khloe lamented. She then turned and fled.

"She needs to figure out what she wants here." Tina announced, "We all know she needs some sexual satisfaction, but she is doing everything to avoid admitting to it."

"Yeah, I think she is going to have to overcome some religious barriers, but I think she will come to it." I told her. "I just have no idea how long it will take."

"I like how long I took it." Tina told me, laughing, then she winced. "But I am going to need a few days before anything touches me down there.... Anyways, I am going to head out. Abby wanted to hear how this went."

She grabbed her duffle with the clothes she had worn when she got here and left.

I shot Suki a text, "Have you figured out how to help Khloe get over her objections and accept that she needs sex?"

A minute later, Suki replied, "I have an idea. We'll see how it works."

And with that, I put my trust in Suki and went back to my daily activities with Courtney.

We had another study night scheduled for the following night, and as luck would have it, Tamora said RSVPed that the project she'd had to leave for last time would keep her away this time entirely.

I took my supplements and began to imagine my entire harem together, plus Khloe. God willing, she'd be willing to join. I could tell the amount of sex she knew was happening around her was affecting her, hence her trying to stop Abby and Tina from engaging in it.

I decided to let the harem know about the newest member.

I added Tina to the group chat and announced, "Welcome to Tina, the newest member of the harem!"

Celebrations ensued.

"We'll have to talk about it tomorrow during the study session!" Brittany declared.

"We're up to what, seven women in the harem?" Sarah messaged, "I love the support and encouragement we provide for each other. We were friends before, and now we are more and can help each other even more."

"I've been thinking about doing something like a fitness class for everyone." Tina said, "It'll be good practice, because I've been wanting to start one for a while and it would be a great chance to see how it goes without paying customers who want their money's worth."

Abby asked Brittany if she could look at a bruise she'd discovered, and Brittany happily agreed to do so.

I felt a swell of happiness for these women who had stepped out of their comfort zones. I saw that the harem, as much as it was helping them sexually meet their needs, it was also becoming a place where they could be themselves fully, without judgment or concern. I was so happy to see them working together.

"I've got something big I want to talk to everyone about too." Courtney told everyone, "It won't be a possibility before December at the earliest, but I wanted to talk to you all about it."

"Oooo, surprises from the harem queen." Suki laughed, "I look forward to it."

"Tom, have you started taking those supplements I left you yet?" Brittany asked.

"Of course, I took the first round this morning." I informed the group.

"Good, normally you'd only take one per day, but with how sexually active you are, I'd take two a day to keep your body's nutrition stores full." Brittany told me.

"Oh, he was very sexually active earlier." Tina celebrated with a smiley face emoji.

"Exciting!" Abby jumped in, "How sore are you?"

"So sore! Goodness, that thing does a number on you, at least the first time. Does it really get better the second time? The soreness is really a one time thing?" Tina asked.

"It's a one time thing unless Tom decides to really stuff your pussy." Courtney replied, "If Tom really hits you hard, you will be sore no matter how many times you've had it."

"I can't decide if that's terrifying or a turn on?" Tina debated.

"I can't fit him entirely inside me." Suki admitted, "That's why I prefer him in my butt. He can fit all the way in there."

"Is everybody taking Tom in the butt?" Abby asked.

"I have." Courtney answered.

"It feels so good." Brittany admitted.

"I haven't yet, but I am leaning toward at least trying it." Sarah explained.

"Obviously, I haven't had time to try it yet. I'm not opposed." Tina tossed out.

"I'll have to try it soon." Debbie announced.

"So 3/7 have, 3/7 are considering it, and I have no interest." Abby summed up.

"Don't knock it, 'til you try it, girl." Brittany counseled.

A debate of the pros and cons of anal sex began in the chat. Abby seemed set against it, but all the other girls were down.

"Alright, I will try it, but I don't expect to like it." Abby finally conceded.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I contributed, "If you don't want to try it, it's not going to be a good experience. So if Abby doesn't want to try it, don't push her to do it."

"You're right, Tom." Sarah admitted, "Sorry that we sort of ganged up on you. It's perfectly reasonable to not want to try everything. Everyone has their kinks and things that just don't do it for them."

The various other girls apologized as well, and Abby told them not to worry about it.

"Thank you, I'm glad you are watching out for all of us." Abby sent me in a private text, "I really appreciate it. Still not sure I want to try anal, but if I was going to do it, a guy like you is the only one I could do it with."