Too Good To Be True Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clenched myself and held onto the boiling climax as she continued to bounce and grind on me.

"I am so close, Tom. I can feel you pulsing, just a little more!" Courtney begged.

"I can only hold out for another moment!" I told her.

Courtney tried to up her efforts, and unfortunately, it did it for me too. "Courtney, I'm coming!" And I shot my load into her bouncing womb.

Luckily, as I came deep inside her, it pushed her over the edge and she climaxed, a gush of her climatic fluids soaking my crotch. She shuddered and moaned. "Thanks for holding out, I made it in the end. Oh, that was great."

"Yeah, it was," I told her, "But you know if you didn't get off before me, I'd get you off with my hands and mouth."

"Really?" Courtney asked, "You'd do that for me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked her, "You always go until I cum, it wouldn't be fair to you. Why wouldn't I take care of you?"

"That's so sweet." Courtney smiled.

"Normally, I'd say that it just makes sense, after all 'If I make sex good for you, you'll want it more, and I'll get more sex', and that is still true... though having a harem makes that less of a selfish thing there. But I still want to make sure your needs are always met. You are my queen, and hopefully one day my wife, so harem or no harem, I want to make sure your needs are met."

Courtney pulled me close. "You make me so happy." She kissed me and then ran to the bathroom. I took a towel and cleaned up the liquid on the bed. When she returned, we cuddled each other to sleep.