Too Good To Be True Ch. 14

Story Info
The moment of Khloe's decision has arrived...
6k words
4.79
9.7k
21

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

I woke up feeling really good. I couldn't tell if it was the sex right before falling asleep, or the supplements that Brittany had gotten for me, but I was feeling really good. I woke before Courtney and cuddled her until the alarm went off.

We ate a quick breakfast of eggs and toast, with hot cocoa because of how cold it was getting. Dressing for warmth wasn't as sexy, but Courtney still looked great. I would have to be good and not be too distracting today, so it was okay anyway. We had a big day ahead of us.

Classes were preparing for midterm exams before Thanksgiving break, so we had some in class exercises today, and tonight we'd do another study session with the harem, and our last standing invitee.

Khloe.

Khloe was an interesting case. She was as in desperate need of sexual satisfaction in her life. She was also highly religious and clinging to her incredibly high standards. Courtney told me that she was certain that her man would be a religious studies major, who was a virgin, and had never so much as looked at porn. In this day and age, that was almost an impossibility. I hated to tell her that she was narrowing her field too much. Religion was great and all, but I didn't think God wanted us all to drop everything necessary to live and just try and preach to each other all day long. I know there was a section somewhere in the Bible where Jesus told his disciples to basically not worry about anything and do his work, but I was pretty sure that section referred directly to his apostles, and last time I checked they were all dead by 100 A.D. People could argue the Pope, but I had done too much research into the ancient catholic church. When I learned about the Pope wars, the female pope, and all the other garbage the Catholic church didn't want to tell you about, then it became clear that Jesus's church had died with his apostles. Maybe someday there would be a Prophet again, or Jesus would return, but all of the 'prophets' I'd heard of were wearing a sandwich board in Vegas begging for money, and everyone claiming to be Jesus returned again ended up in a mental hospital.

So as far as I was concerned, Khloe was an obsessed girl who's obsessions were getting in the way of her needs being met.I couldn't figure out how to help her. I couldn't do it. Suki was working on her, she said there was something she was working on, but I had no idea what it was.

Class was rough, but passed quickly. Before I knew it, 4 o'clock was here and the girls were all showing up. First to arrive was Sarah and Brittany, then Debbie, Tina and Abby, and finally Suki and Khloe.

We started studying. I helped where I could. The girls quickly figured out that I could read over even high complexity, specialized information, and talk through getting enough understanding with them in their fields enough to help them figure it out. There were a lot of doey-eyed looks sent my way, and appreciation. In general, the harem tried to be respectful of Khloe's presence, but Debbie didn't care, pulling her shirt out in thanks to let me see her tits. Suki kissed me in thanks, and Abby gave my ass a 'thank you' squeeze.

Finally, Khloe had enough, "You all are disgusting!" She declared, springing to her feet. "I can't believe you are all okay, fornicating with the same man!" She put her hands on her hips, "Until a few weeks ago, I felt I could belong in this group. We were all pure young ladies. Now you have all been corrupted by this man, and I am unable to tolerate such sin in my life! If you can't all stop then I will have to stop hanging around with such harlots!"

"Khloe, I think you'd find God doesn't want you to be a miserable, loney, and unsatisfied woman." Sarah said. "God has always had exceptions and has even given contradictory commandments. Have you even given thought to the options in front of you? If you insist on having no love and intimacy in your life until you find a man who meets your highly exclusionary criteria, what if you never find such a man? God has put an option in front of you."

Khloe smiled, like Sarah had just fallen into a trap. "If God wants me to join this harem, he will let me know." Then she threw her hands skyward, and spread her feet wide in a stance like Moses preparing to part the sea, as she cried, "God, if it is your will that I join this harem, give me a sign!" Khloe looked triumphantly at the ceiling for a second, as the girls were all silent. You could have heard a pin drop.

Then there was a quiet "snap". For a second, a confused look covered Khloe's face, then horror. Then as she stood there petrified, the culprit became obvious. Khloe's panties slid down her legs, to rest on top of her feet. A quick look revealed the cause, the elastic had failed and snapped. Khloe's face was horrified. She seemed incapable of moving, as she stood their hands raised in supplication, her panties down at her ankles.

I was so confused, what had just happened. Then Suki caught my eye and winked.

Holy shit. I realized this was Suki's plan. I had only known Khloe for a few days, but I could see this being a regular thing. I only wish I knew how Suki had sabotaged Khloe's panties so they would snap the next time she made this maneuver, but clearly she had done it and Khloe had walked right into her trap.

"Well, Khloe... I kind of think you got your sign." Sarah murmured, trying not to laugh.

"No..." Khloe muttered, still holding her hands aloft, "Lord, why would you send me this sign?"

Khloe stepped out of her failed panties, and picked it up. The waistband didn't look sabotaged, it was broken along the seam. Clearly, Khloe wore loose cotton panties, and with the elastic compromised. Khloe held the panties like it was a fallen friend. The struggle in her mind was obvious. Finally, Khloe walked over to me.

"I don't know why I have been given this sign, but I asked for a sign and I was given it. I am yours, I submit myself to you and accept the invitation to.... To join your harem. I merely have one thing to ask of you, as your concubine, when the time comes to bear children, will you permit me to bear you children." Khloe declared a slight quiver in her voice, as she handed me her failed panties.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked her.

"It is." She stated, "I cannot deny that I have... wanted to partake, in the pleasures of the flesh that my sisters have enjoyed, but so long as the Lord's commandments restricted me, I could not. With this sign, it is clear that as David of old was told to slay all and spare not, directly in contradiction with his commandment to not kill, so am I to submit myself to you."

"Well, before you join the harem and participate in those pleasures... I do have to ask you to get tested for STDs..." Courtney told her. "I don't think you will have any problems, but you still need to do it. Rules are rules."

Khloe blushed, went to her backpack and pulled out a paper. She wordlessly handed it to Courtney.

"You... you got tested on Monday?" Courtney asked, incredulously. "You would have to have been there at the same time as Abby."

"I saw her and had to hide." Khloe admitted.

"Well, then you have been invited and met the requirements, welcome to the harem." Courtney declared.

"So... you'll let me bear Tom children?" She asked.

"Well, hopefully not right now. That would make finishing school hard, but once we're graduated and everyone is settled, I have no problem with it. And you know if you do find your man, you are welcome to leave the harem at any time." Courtney told the newest harem member.

"Oh, I know I'm not going to find him." Khloe admitted, "Honestly, the thought of laying with a man is... terrifying. I knew the only way I'd ever do it was if God sent me the perfect man. I figured that would be the sign he gave me... but I guess he sent me a different one."

The other girls rushed to welcome Khloe to the harem. Hugs and back slaps were given.

"Do you want to seal the deal and enjoy your privileges? Debbie asked excitedly.

Khloe took a deep breath. "If I don't do it now, I might be too scared to come back... but I just want it to be me and Tom... until it's done. You want pictures to prove and if Tom wants that, he'll get it. But I want it to just be the two of us..."

"Get 'im girl." Debbie encouraged her.

"If that's what you want, shall we?" I asked, extending my hand.

Khloe grabbed it and clung as I led her to the bedroom. I closed the door, and turned to Khloe who was sitting on the bed. I placed her ruined panties on a shelf, I'd keep them as a treasure, and a trophy of Khloe entering my harem, as much as I would the picture of what K was about to do to her.

I sat on the bed next to her, "Is this not quite how you saw things going?" I asked.

"That's part of the problem, I haven't thought about how this would go... I've never even seen a penis, except when you and Debbie.... when she joined your harem. I thought you saw me in the hall. I mean, you guys said I could watch." Khloe admitted. "I've never imagined myself having... sex. I mean, I want to be a mom, so I knew it would have to happen. And... I want it... I want to be yours... I couldn't see very well from the hall... so I don't know what to do."

"Wait, do you know how sex works?" I asked.

"It looked like your... penis... went in Debbie's butt, right? And then the sperm swims up to her stomach, where, if she wasn't on the pill, they'd grow into a baby. Right?" She speculated.

"Not quite, have you ever used a tampon?" I pressed on.

"No, mother said they were sinful. Like touching the spot you pee from." Khloe repeated.

"Okay, and I'm guessing you have never kissed a boy?" I confirmed.

"The only people I've ever kissed were my parents and grandparents, and that was on the cheek." Khloe confessed.

"Okay, so just so you know, that's where we're going to start. You don't have to get naked right now, and we aren't going to go nearly as fast as Debbie did. Debbie is a bit extreme, and talking with Sarah, it seems that Debbie is what we call kinky. She likes extreme sexual things. That would not be my ideal introduction for you into sex." I comforted my harem virgin.

"Also, while sometimes people do have what is called anal sex, where the penis is put in your partner's butt, standard sex is what is called vaginal sex, where the penis enters your vagina... basically where you pee from." I expounded, seeing the confusion on her face.

"But... isn't my pee hole really small?" She asked, concerned.

"Um, you know where the blood comes out during your period?" I asked.

"You mean when the sin of Eve leaves my body?" Khloe clarified.

"Oh boy, I'll get Brittany to help explain that to you later. I assume you are not on the pill?" I asked.

"The one that only makes me have... you called it my period?... my mother got me pills that make it so that it only happens once a year." Khloe replied.

"Wow, so your gynecologist is good with that?" I asked.

"What's a gynecologist?" Khloe asked.

"A doctor specializing in... women's health, specifically women's reproductive health." I told her, "Brittany is studying to be one, I'll have you talk to her later. But as long as you are taking those pills, you shouldn't get pregnant and I can cum inside you. "

Khloe's blank expression told me she didn't understand.

"Okay, so there is another hole down there. It is where the blood comes out. That is the hole you have sex with and when you have babies, that's the hole that will stretch and let the baby out." I told her.

"There's another hole?" She said, confused.

"Okay, I'm just going to show you the hole I'm talking about, okay?" I told her, "Lay back, and I'm going to lift your skirt and I'll use my hand to let you feel where the hole is. Then we'll put your skirt back. I promise not to do more than that."

Khloe looked at me, scared, then she nodded and laid down. I slowly lifted her skirt. To my surprise her pubic hairs were neatly trimmed, leaving only a small strip. I gently placed my hand on her lower pelvis, to assure her I was there.

"Alight, so you know your other two holes. This is where you pee," and I placed my middle finger on her urethra, just beneath her clitoris. "This is your anus," and I placed my thumb on her puckered hole. "I'm going to insert my finger just slightly, so you can feel the hole. Okay?"

Khloe was nervous, but she nodded.

I took my index finger, leaving my thumb and middle finger on her other holes, and I inserted one knuckle of my pointer finger into her virgin tunnel. Much to my surprise, Khloe was wet. It was a slight comfort to me that, terrified as she was, Khloe was also getting aroused. At least a part of her wanted this sexual encounter.

"This is the hole that we will use to have. If we have sex using this hole, and you aren't taking your pill, you can get pregnant and have babies. To have sex, I will put my penis in this hole and move it in and out. It will hurt a little bit, to start with, the first time, then it should feel really good. And the last thing that happens during sex is the man ejaculates, or cums, and releases a white liquid. If that liquid is inside you, it can make you pregnant, though your pills should protect you from that." I explained.

'I'll do a lot of things that should make you feel really good before we get to that. And hopefully, you will have multiple orgasms before then, and an orgasm or two while we are having sex. Orgasms are powerful bursts of pleasure, usually associated with sex. So, that is what happens, and where it happens." I finished and I lowered her skirt, and took her hand, pulling her back up to a seated position.

Khloe was blushing furiously, "I'm sorry, you are the first man to see me down there, or touch me down there."

"Not since you were in diapers, huh?" I laughed.

Khloe looked at me confused, "Why would a man have seen me naked when I wore a diaper?'

"Did your dad never change your diaper?" I asked.

"No. Rearing a child is a woman's role. My father would never change a diaper." Khloe informed me.

"What about your birth, doctors and nurses at the hospital?" I pressed.

"I was born at home, with a midwife." Khloe replied.

I dreaded my next question, "Um, your family seems to avoid modern medicine, you did get your vaccines, right?"

"Don't those cause autism?" Khloe asked, concerned.

"No, they don't. They can cause mild reactions, but for 99% of people they protect or lessen the severity of major illnesses... but that's a discussion for another time." I sighed, shaking my head.

"I get the feeling my parents either lied to me about a lot of things, were misinformed or just didn't tell me a lot of things..." Khloe observed.

"Yeah, I'll try to get you caught up to the rest of the world, but that won't happen in a day." I told her.

"So... um... you saw me... down there. Can I....?" Khloe asked, gesturing to my pants.

"Of course." I told her and I stood. "Do you want to take then off, or shall I?"

"A good... concubine would undress her master." Khloe stated.

I knew where the concubine thing came from, but I wasn't sure about the master thing. It was kinda hot though, and I was overloading her delicate mind as is, so I let it slide.

Khloe slipped from the bed, kneeling in front of me. She gently undid my belt, then undid my snap and zipper. She gently lowered my pants enough to see my boxers, then seemingly relieved my penis wasn't going to jump out at her she lowered my pants to my knees. That was when she realized her miscalculation. As my erection pitched quite the tent in my boxers, and that left her face two inches from my dick, with just a thin pair of boxers between us. She seemed confused whether she wanted to shriek or moan, but she finished removing my pants and I stepped out of them. She put her thumbs in either side of my boxers and slowly removed them.

Once my six inches of glory revealed themselves to her, Khloe quickly finished removing my boxers and sat back so she didn't have a penis she knew was about to deflower her, and what was probably the first penis she'd ever seen, a few inches from her face.

"I promise it doesn't bite." I told her.

"Your finger barely fit inside me, how will that ever fit IN me?" Khloe asked, mortified.

"Your vagina is extremely elastic. It will allow this inside you, though it may not fit the entire length. Length-wise, I'm not actually that big. Thickness, I'm proud of, but the length isn't big." I told her. "You can touch it."

She extended her hand cautiously, and touched the hard member. "It's interesting, hard, but squishy at the same time."

"You can touch it all you want." I told her. "Most of what you do will feel good. Lightly squeezing, stroking, even licking or sucking on it."

"Licking?" Khloe said, "But... you pee out of it... do the girls really take it in their mouth?"

"Yes, and it can actually be hard to pee while erect. Not impossible, but harder. So don't worry about that." I told her. "And you don't have to do anything with your mouth today. Using your mouth is called Oral sex, a blowjob, fellatio, or a few other names."

"Now, as for tonight, what we're going to do is, first, we're going to kiss. We'll kiss until you are comfortable with me taking off your shirt, then we'll continue to kiss until you are okay with me taking off your bra, then your skirt." I pressed forward, "Then I will begin to touch your body, starting with your neck, then your shoulder, then I will stimulate your breasts, your stomach, your legs, and finally, your vagina."

Khloe shivered, I think the thought excited her.

"That will all be with my mouth and hands, and I will continue to stimulate you until you are comfortable enough that we will begin the actual sex. I will place my penis at the opening of your sex hole, and I will put it just inside. Shortly after entering your sex hole, it will encounter a barrier your body currently has, called a hymen. My penis will have to break your hymen for us to actually have sex. I will try to be gentle, but it will most likely hurt a little. I'll give you a minute to get used to me being inside your sex hole, then I will begin moving in and out. It should start feeling really good at that point. I will continue to move in and out, until I ejaculate, then we will cuddle for a little bit while you come down from the high of sexual stimulation." I expounded.

"Then the picture gets taken." Khloe asserted.

"Yes, that is when the picture would get taken." I agreed. "Then we'll clean up and we can resume studying."

"Just go back to studying after having sex the first time? Isn't it going to change everything?" Khloe asked.

"Well, your body should be satisfied. You'll want more sex later, but now, your vagina, your sex hole, will be sore. But, no, it doesn't change everything... it just introduces you to new sensations." I told her.

"My parents told me that having sex would change who I was... Make me not a righteous woman..." Khloe faltered.

"Khloe, having sex doesn't change who you are. If anything changes you, it is learning that your parents were controlling you with the information you were allowed to access." I explained. "You believe that God told you to join my harem, so how could obeying God's direction make you not righteous?"

"You're right." Khloe assured herself.

"Are you ready to get started?" I asked.

"You said you hoped I would have.. Orgasms...? When do you think those will start?" Khloe asked hesitantly.

"I don't know, I suspect they will start when I start touching or licking your vagina. Most women don't orgasm from breast stimulation. So when I am touching your breast and stimulating your vagina is when I would expect you to start having orgasms." I informed my blushing virgin.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I am a bad kisser, I'll try to learn from you." Khloe stated, closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

12