Too Good To Be True Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her attempt to initiate our first kiss, and how stereotypical ignorant the kiss stance she took was, but all the same, I leaned in and I kissed her.

Our lips met and I felt Khloe relax as our lips brought us closer together. She began to melt into me and relax. I leaned her back on the bed and continued to kiss her. She was a fast learner, learning quickly that her childish perception of kissing was wrong and learning that kisses could be soft and passionate. Her chest began to heave with excitement. I kissed her as softly but passionately as I could, and after a few moments of it, I began opening my mouth. Khloe followed my lead, and my tongue tentatively reached into Khloe's mouth, meeting her tongue and tenderly engaging it.

We laid there, passionately kissing for several minutes.

When I felt she might be ready, I disengaged.

"May I remove your shirt?" I asked.

Khloe nodded excitedly.

I untucked and pulled her blouse up toward her head. Khloe lifted her back, then shoulders to allow her shirt to be removed, leaving her with just her white cotton bra and skirt.

"You... You can take my bra and skirt off too. I trust you."

I kissed her, and gently lifted her and released the clasp behind her back on her bra. Her C-cup breasts came into sight. Her small nipples were erect and stood out from the flesh of her breasts, her areolas were about an inch around her nipples, making them some of the largest in the harem. She had a birthmark on her right breast, but it didn't mar her beauty for me, it just increased her uniqueness.

Tempting as it was to jump in and suck on those tender breasts, it wasn't our agreed upon course of action. So I kissed her again, then reached down and felt around the waistband of her skirt until I found the zipper on the side. I then began gently tugging on her skirt until she lifted her hips allowing me to remove her skirt.

Her hips were flawless, and her skin was begging to be touched. Her hips curved perfectly, guiding my eyes, and a potential touching hand, straight to her sex. Her hips also had the perfect curve to provide a good grip for hard fucking. Her fit form was appealing and even her belly button turned me on.

Or maybe I was just horny and dying to fuck this virgin.

Again, her small strip of pubic hair was visible and I made a note to ask her about this, as it seemed out of character. She seemed to completely avoid anything related to her body, but had neatly trimmed pubic hair. I wondered what the reason was, but I didn't wonder for long.

Instead, I kissed her and began moving through the course of actions we had agreed on. My hand held her neck, as I began passionately kissing her again. Kissing like this while naked definitely had more of an effect on Khloe. I think while some of her clothing was still on, there was some idea that she might still call it off, but naked, she was definitely about to get fucked and she couldn't deny it. I think that thought turned her on.

I caressed down her neck and over her collar. I was struggling to not just go straight for her breasts, because they were aching to be groped and I wanted to touch them badly. I moved to kissing her neck, which made Khloe squirm and press into me. Then my hand reached her breasts and I gently squeezed.

"Oh, that... that feels good." Khloe moaned, "Mom said it was... oh lord...."

I brought my second hand up and started groping both tits. I had to be gentle, because her breasts weren't used to stimulation and I could quickly overwhelm her and make it unpleasant. I knew that was a mistake that many young men made with girls new to sexual experiences. They went straight for pinching and twisting nipples, which more experienced women enjoyed, but a less experienced woman would find painful.

I kissed down her neck, across her collar, and down to her breast. I licked her right nipple, which elicited a moan from Khloe. I began licking and sucking gently on her breast. Khloe put a hand on the back of my head, pressing me down into her breast and arched her back, pressing her breast into my mouth. I kept licking and sucking.

The hand that was now freed from her breast, gently pressed into her hand, slid down her torso and stomach. I felt down her thigh, and gently squeezed the inside of her thigh. Then unable to resist any more, my hand strayed to the folds of her labia.

As my fingers began to trace her slit, Khloe's eyes opened wide and her eyes looked as high as she could as she pressed her vagina into my hand, and her hands grabbed handfuls of the sheets. The orgasm rocked her body and she opened her mouth to scream.

"OH GOD!!!! TOM!!!" She screamed. "OHHHHHHHH!!!"

Then her body fell back to the bed as the orgasm passed.

I wasn't done with her yet, not by a long shot.

I continued to stimulate her labia, and began massaging the small nub of her clitoris with my thumb. My tongue continued to swirl on her nipple as my other hand massaged her other breast.

"God, Tom. I have never felt like THISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Khloe moaned, rising into a scream as another orgasm triggered from her hypersensitive vagina. "OOOHHH!! TOOOOMMM!!!"

I knew there was no way the girls down the hall couldn't hear her orgasming. I took some pleasure in the knowledge that they knew what was going on. I wasn't sure if they'd be masterbating to the sounds of Khloe being pleasured, but I knew if they hadn't already been satisfied by me, they would be for sure.

"Tom, my... Sex hole is tingling, I... want you to... I need you to... have sex with me." Khloe begged.

I moved myself between her legs, which Khloe spread wide to allow me access to her sex hole. Her vagina was completely soaked. I rubbed my cock on her slit, instantly lubricating it.

"Okay, here it comes, I will start by just putting it inside." I told her, "Then let me know when you are ready and I will take your hymen and begin having sex with you."

Khloe nodded, panting and heaving.

I pressed my cock into the opening of her vagina. The labia stretched open and swallowed the tip of my cock.

"Oh, lord. Tom, it feels so big." Khloe moaneed, "It is filling me... oh, it feels so good. I need it. I need more. Take me."

I pressed forward gently. I felt Khloe's virginity catch my penis and stretch, and Khloe's forehead creased as she felt the pressure. Then with a 'pop' her hymen gave way, and as my cock entered half an inch further into her love tunnel, Khloe gasped.

"It hurts, but I don't care. Please give me more." Khloe cried, tears on her face as she pulled on my shoulders.

I began to rock, slowly thrusting in and out of her. Each thrust slowly brought more of my length into her slowly opening reproductive tunnel. Her tunnel massaged and caressed my length as I opened her up to my fucking.

"Oh... Ohhh.... OHHH... OHHH!!!.... OHHHHH!!!!" She moaned in time with my thrusts.

There was no way the girls didn't know exactly at which phase we were at in the process of bringing Khloe into the harem. The thought that my seven other harem girls could hear her rhythmic screaming as I plowed her deflowered love hole. I kept pumping in and out of her to keep building up her pleasure as well as my own.

Khloe came again, spasming and screaming and grabbing at the bed. Her insides began to clench and massage my length. It was an amazing feeling and it quickly brought me to the edge. I kept thrusting and pushing deeper into her. Her depths were almost the perfect length for me, as my pelvis hit Khloe's, the head of my penis kissed her womb.

I plunged deep, one last time and released. My sperm filled her as my cock spasmed in her depths. I could feel the sperm pooling around the head of my cock as I filled my newest harem girl's cavity with my love juice.

Khloe screamed, "I feel it! It's in me!"

I could almost feel the girls in the other room climax with us.

I flopped next to Khloe who was gasping for air as she finished her climax.

There was a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" Courtney asked.

"Yes... Come in." Khloe gasped.

Courtney came in, her skirt sitting askew told me I wasn't wrong about the girls masterbating with us in the other room. "Ready for the picture?" Courtney asked.

Khloe spread her legs on the bed.

"Pull your knees to your chest, almost to your shoulder." Courney directed.

Khloe complied, spreading herself for the photo. Courtney took the photo. I looked over, there was a good mix of virginal blood and sperm leaking out of my newest woman.

"I am a woman now." Khloe celebrated.

Courtney congratulated her and helped her clean up her crotch and pelvis. Then Khloe pulled her skirt, bra and shirt back on. Courtney pulled out a pair of simple cotton panties out of a pack she had in the closet.

"These seem like they should fit you." Courtney said, handing her the panties.

"Why... Why do you have packs of panties in your closet?" Khloe asked, and held the panties up to her body before pulling them on.

"Well, a couple of the girls got their panties messed up, or really really wet, and I figured having simple back ups would be a good idea." Courtney informed her new harem sister.

"Thank you." Khloe said, the panties fitting her body reasonably well. "Do you have sizes for everyone?"

Courtney held up several packs, "Everything from Suki's size to Debbie's."

When we rejoined the girls, the evidence that the girls had been celebrating us was everywhere if you knew where to look. Skirts askew, bras needing to adjust, etc. The harem sisters welcomed her and were so happy for her.

The change in Khloe was almost night and day. Where she had been frustrated and restrained, she seemed happy and freed. She held her head higher and laughed more easily. Her gaze lingered on me with a smile on her face.

"So, um, Khloe, we were talking and you have some questions that Brittany might be able to help answer." I prodded.

Khloe started asking Brittany questions about her body and her period, and it quickly became evident that she knew very little about her biology and how things worked. Everything soon unraveled and I realized Khloe had just dodged any questions or discussion in the past, but realizing something was off, all the questions came out.

Turns out, Khloe's parents were almost religious extremists, in the sense that they did not believe in modern medicine or science. Khloe was not vaccinated for anything, and had only seen a doctor once for her broken arm, and once for her STD test. She had followed Abby to the medical center and just did what Abby did, trying to hide from Abby.

Suki promised to take Khloe to the medical center and get her the care she should have received growing up. Khloe was on the student health insurance program and should be able to get most of it for free. Courtney insisted on paying for her to get her vaccinations and anything else, and gave her $300 in cash to make sure she could pay for it.

"If you need more, let me know. Suki, you keep me updated." Courtney insisted.

"How can you pay for me and not help Brittany with groceries?" Khloe objected, "Brittany skips at least three meals a week because she can't afford it!"

"Khloe!" Brittany objected to being outed like that.

"Brittany, is this true?" Courtney pressed.

"Well," Brittany muttered. "I am doing what I can."

"Unacceptable." Courtney declared. "No one in the harem goes hungry. No one in the harem goes without. You tell me what you need and you get it. I can't stand the idea that we are sharing Tom to meet your sexual needs, and we support each other socially in the harem, but your physical needs are important too."

I could see in her eyes, the need for the 'sorority house' was impressed even further in her mind. I couldn't fault her desire to help the girls she loved enough to share the man she loved with them.

A few of the girls tried to keep quiet, but the harem sisters knew each other too well and weren't going to let each other go without. Debbie and Suki were struggling, but not nearly as bad off as Brittany. Courtney worked everything out.

"Okay, so I am going to try and do something for everyone." Courtney finally declared. "I am trying to get us a house we all can live in. It is a nice house and we can share food, take care of each other, and no one will have to go without. I can have housekeeping to take care of the house and a chauffeur to bring us to campus and back. I want you all to think about it. I will be able to confirm whether or not it will work out after Christmas. Would you all be willing to live together as the harem?"

The girls were surprised. But then they got really excited. The idea of living together and having easy access to me certainly had its appeals. And since most of their contracts were on a semester by semester basis, they could leave it quite easily.

I sat back, happily watching my harem. Things were going well. I was pretty happy with the way things were going.

12