All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 14'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can wait for the Harem House stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An interesting series. However it takes away from the story when you change the characters physical description. In the first chapter you had Tom's cock as 6" but girthy, in this chapter you have it as 8" but not very much girth.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin11 months agoAuthor

I am so sorry about that inconsistancy. I had originally had the 8" penis length for him, but switched it later. I guess I missed this reference. I have submitted an edit to fix that. Thanks for pointing out the inconsistancy.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Still a 5. Though it was somewhat disturbing that subterfuge was used to get Kloe to become a member of the harem. Surely it would’ve been better to ensure she couldn’t get pregnant rather than take the word of someone totally ignorant of sex.

What they did to Kloe was wrong.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson5 months ago

We don't know what caused Khloe's panties to fall. The MC gave his suspicion, but when he saw the panties they showed no sign of tampering.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At first I was really annoyed with Khloe up until this chapter. But once she was in the room with Tom it became clear she's simply been indoctrinated her whole life and kept from important information about sex. It's a real shame. I felt bad for her. But Tom seems to have handled it well and the rest of the harem will help her like a loving family should.

"Did you get your vaccines?" "Don't those cause autism?" Oh sweet summer child, this poor girl. Her parents really did a number on her education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES