Too Good To Be True Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy stared at the liquid. "Courtney says she's swallowed a bunch of that... your sperm... can.. Can I taste it?"

She'd taste it eventually when she gave some lucky guy a blowjob. "Sure." I said, and handed her the cup.

Cindy brought it to her mouth, and after hesitating for a moment, she dumped the entire load into her mouth. Cindy blinked and flinched as she swilled my sperm in her mouth, then she swallowed it.

"Oh, that is almost sickeningly sweet, with a bit of an aftertaste." She gasped, licking her mouth. "But it isn't bad..."

"I'm glad." I told her, wondering what from my lunch had made me taste that way, "Eventually, you'll find a boy you want to give blowjobs to to make him feel good, so I'm glad you are okay with the taste. Anyways, we should call it a night, and you should hide these." I motioned to the toys and lube.

"Oh, right. Mom would kill me." Cindy noted, moving and noting the sensations of moving with a plug in. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight bro. I am glad we started talking again. And I'm glad you found Courtney, she is so much better than Nikki was."

"Good night, squirt." I kissed her forehead, and turned in for the night.

In the morning, I got up and dressed. When I came out of my room, my mom was arguing with Cindy.

"Why can't you girls do yoga here?" My mother argued.

"Because there is better space at Courtney's airbnb!" Cindy insisted.

"Tom, Cindy says you two are going to go over to Courtney's house and Courtney and Cindy are going to do Yoga!" She exclaimed. "You are not watching your sister do those poses, are you?"

"Oh, no!" I said, feigning disgust. "Courtney brought the playstation and I'll be playing in the other room, then we're going to lunch. I just don't want to pay for the gas for two trips." I lied.

My mother could tell she wasn't going to win this argument. "I don't understand why you girls wear such tight clothing for yoga." She almost pouted.

"Because it keeps us modest while still being comfortable and not getting in the way of the yoga." Cindy explained, rolling her eyes.

"But then you are going out in public in those clothes!" Mom objected.

"Mom... I am bringing a change of clothes... and the Airbnb has bathrooms I can change in... before you go accusing me of changing in front of my freaking brother!" She exaggerated. "Mom, you taught us to be good, why do you think suddenly all of that is going out the window just because we aren't kids anymore?"

That was prime Cindy, playing on mom's 'raise a child in the right way, and when they are grown they shall not depart from it' belief.

"It's not that I don't trust you... but... you're right. I'm being silly." She conceded and backed off.

After breakfast, Cindy and I bid farewell to my parents and hopped in the car.

"Nice job working mom like that." I told her as we drove to Courtney's airbnb.

"Mom is easy to manipulate. Dad is harder." She admitted.

"You sure you want to do this." I asked her.

"Of course, Courtney texted me last night and said she was going to make it easier for me somehow." Cindy told me.

"We talked about it, and she's going to be wearing the same thing you are, and if I get too hot, I have permission to fuck her at any point." I told her.

"Oooo, I get to watch you fuck her again!" She clapped excitedly.

"Eventually, you'll find a nice young man to have sex with." I told her.

"I just hope it doesn't take too long." She pouted. "It sucks that all the boys at my school are all just wieners. Not a real man among them."

"How long did it take those girls to spread the... warts... through the entire school like that?" I asked.

"A MONTH!" Cindy exploded, "Six girls fucked all six hundred boys in a month! And apparently Tammy didn't even realize she had the warts, or that she had given it to the other girls in one of their orgies, until the boys were all toast."

"A hundred boys each in 30 days.. Wow, what sluts." I shook my head.

"Yeah, they had a couple of parties where they slept with like 20 boys in a day." Cindy raged. "The fallout at school was rough. Everyone was getting tested, whether they were having sex or not. Mom was so proud when mine came back clear. She was still trying to keep me from visiting my friends two months later. Some girls need to just close their legs so the rest of us might have decent options."

We arrived at Courtney's Airbnb a few moments later.

Courtney let us in. Cindy brought in her Yoga mat and a duffel bag.

"You ready?" Courtney asked.

"Ready or not, here we go." And Cindy took off her shirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Hey, I didn't think you had to be naked?" I protested.

"Of course not, silly. But you think mom wouldn't have realized what was going on if she'd seen this pressing through my tight yoga top?" And Cindy pulled out the string bra. She positioned the rings on her nipples and tied it in place as Courtney also began to strip and put on her stingy sex bait.

When Cindy dropped her pants, it was revealed that she had her butt plug in.

"Oh! You gave her her present early! How do you like it?" Courtney asked, holding the tiny triangle of fabric to her pussy to tie it up.

"It feels sexy and naughty. I will probably have it in most of the time now." Cindy laughed.

Once the two girls were dressed, I took a seat, and they put their yoga video on the TV.

Courtney's ass always looked great, and the hilt of Cindy's but plug held the g-string to the side, but was thin enough I could see her pucker clinging to the silicone intruder.

Turns out, that the only part of the two girl's pussies being covered by what little fabric there was was their clitorises. Both Courtney's puckered asshole and her inviting love hole were fully exposed to my view as they spread their legs and contorted their bodies. Cindy's virgin hole was also fully on display, as was her anal fuck hole in training.

I lasted maybe five minutes before my pants slid off and I slipped into position behind Courtney, her g-string offering no protection as I penetrated her vagina.

"Ooo!" She moaned as my dick kissed her cervix.

Cindy flopped down on her yoga mat, playing with herself as I fucked my girlfriend in front of her.

My hands couldn't decide whether to grope her ass or her breasts, and I ended up compromising. My right thumb pushed into her asshole as I groped her ass cheeks, and my left hand mauled her tits.

As horny as I was, Courtney only had one orgasm before I filled her with cum and slipped out of her, returned to my chair, and gently encouraged, "Continue."

Cindy had managed an orgasm of her own, and the two girls with shaky legs returned to their stretching exercises, my sperm running down Courtney's leg.

My dick was just starting to stir again when the hour long yoga video ended.

"Fuck, it is hot watching too do that with my sperm leaking out of you." I informed my flushed girlfriend.

"It was something to be sure. Though we missed out on a good seven minutes of the workout while you plowed me like that." Courtney laughed, "I'm disappointed I didn't get a round two though."

"It almost seems like he's ready to go again." Cindy observed.

"Oh, did you save a treat for me?" Courtney laughed and began sucking my cock.

Cindy flopped back and started rubbing as more and more of my cock disappeared into my girlfriend's mouth.

Courtney's tongue played with my dick as Cindy played with her clitoris. Both girls were watching my face intently, but Courtney glanced her eyes to my sister. Understanding the woman I'd been fucking for two months, I made eye contact with my sister and kept it as she rode her fingers to her peak.

It only took a minute and watching Cindy orgasm while Courtney deepthroated me pushed me over the edge and I dumped my sperm in her stomach.

"A proper protein shake after a workout should help maximize gains." Courtney teased with a laugh as she wiped the little bit of sperm off her face that had escaped when she had pulled off.

"Damn, you two really do fuck like rabbits." Cindy mused.

The two girls stripped out of their lingerie and started putting on normal street clothes. "You were actually joking with mom about changing in front of me!" I laughed, "Here I had thought you'd included it as an impossible exaggeration to throw mom off!"

"Oh, and here I thought I was being clever telling you exactly what I was going to do by what I told mom I wasn't going to do!" She laughed, pulling out some pink cotton panties. "Not quite as sexy, but they feel like they're helping keep the plug in."

We dressed and decided on sushi for lunch. When I had headed off to my university, Cindy had still insisted sushi was gross.

"But honestly, I'd never tried it and it bugged me that I never tried it. I ended up trying simple stuff, California Rolls and such, moving up until I actually was trying stuff with the raw fish. Not so into the squid and octopus, but the rest is good." Cindy admitted.

We had a few rolls, joking with each other.

Cindy eventually turned to Courtney, "So last night, Tom said something we could do to help me with my confidence, so instead of seeking validation from random people, I'll still seek it from Tom. But since we won't be around, when I need some appreciation I'll send him pictures of my body. I wanted to make sure you were okay with that, I mean, you've seemed okay with him seeing me naked... you don't mind me sending him nudes?"

"Not at all. I'm comfortable and secure in our relationship. You can send him all the nudes you want. But we'll want to make sure they are sent securely." Courtney assured her.

"I've been looking at apps for that..." I started, and we discussed a few app options. We ended up settling on one, installing it and adding each other as contacts.

"Now don't go showing my nudes to people." Cindy instructed.

I felt bad, but I took advantage of a thing my family did when we spoke. We'd use statements that could apply to many people, but only actually applied to one... generally.

"I promise I will only show them to the person I'm having sex with." I told her.

Courtney caught what I'd just done and glanced at me. Luckily, Cindy didn't catch it.

"You're my best youngest older brother!" Cindy proclaimed, teasing me, and our waitress brought the next round of sushi rolls.

After that Cindy and Courtney dragged me back to the mall.

"I'm tempted to get you a plug from me." Courtney laughed.

Cindy winched. "I think it's time for that to come out. Let's find the bathroom."

"You just gonna stick it in your purse?" I asked.

"I brought a ziploc bag for it. It isn't that big." Cindy informed me.

I shrugged and we went in search of the restrooms.

While Cindy was inside, Courtney kissed me. "That was smooth how you included the harem in who could see her photos."

"They'll appreciate it, and it means I don't have to keep it from them." I told her.

"I'm glad we've been having lots of sex, because when we get back we're probably going to have to satisfy a very horny harem." Courtney laughed, giving my butt a gentle squeeze.

"In PUBLIC!?" Cindy laughed at us, as she caught Courtney groping me.

We wandered and didn't really buy anything, until we got back to the sex shop. The girls insisted on going inside. I didn't put up much resistance.

Cindy and Courtney were both immediately drawn to the butt-plugs. After some serious debate, Courtney ended up getting Cindy and vibrating butt plug, with a curved almost quarter circle hilt to keep it from getting fully inserted into her ass, just like her trainers. Courtney also got her some anal beads, two sets, one was smaller, like her training butt plugs, and the second set was significantly larger, probably bigger than her largest trainer. We also had realized she didn't have any cleaners so we got her those.

Courtney couldn't help it and bought herself a piece of lingerie, a lacy one piece that would leave her crotch, breasts, and ass open but cover her stomach and torso. I was excited to fuck her in it.

When we got back to the car, it was getting on into the afternoon. Cindy seemed sad the day was ending.

"I've missed hanging out with my brother." Cindy admitted, "And I've loved having you along, Courtney... I'm going to miss you guys."

"We'll see each other again soon, I'm sure. And we'll be sending each other photos!" Courtney assured her.

"I can't wait until I can go to college." Cindy lamented.

We had to go home for dinner, and I started packing my stuff and Courtney needed dropped off to clean her stuff up. Cindy offered to drive Courtney to her airbnb and help her clean up, and I decided to let her.

As I was finishing up, my phone went off, and when I checked, it was a picture on the secure app. I opened it and it was a picture of both Courtney and Cindy from behind, their pants and panties were down and their pussies and asses were spread for my viewing pleasure. I jerked one out really quick and replied with a picture of my dick spitting sperm onto a towel.

"Liked it that much, huh?" Cindy replied.

"Two sets of sexy holes on sexy women for my viewing pleasure, what's not to like?" I responded.

I thought this setup would work well. Cindy could know I found her sexy, but with me at a safe distance so we wouldn't be tempted to have sex. Courtney, on the other hand, I would be fucking regularly, along with the rest of my harem.

And with that, I called it a night.