Too Good To Be True Ch. 18

Story Info
How bold will Courtney's mother be?
3k words
4.74
10.6k
20

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the time in the indoor driving range was spent chatting and trying to ignore what was to come. When our time ran out, we returned to the car.

"Okay, so if we are going to get Brooke, I need video and audio of her confessing to just marrying me for my money. I have three cameras that you can use. This one is a camera pen, it goes in your pocket and you click it to start recording. This is a bag for taking into the gym or pool. It will hold towels and other gear, and has a camera right here. The last one is a pair of camera glasses. These won't work well for you though, since you don't wear glasses." Robert explained, showing me the three cameras. "They include audio, but can get bad if you are any distance from the camera. This is a hidden mic." He handed me a small plastic tag with a button. "You click the button, it starts recording. You click again, and it stops."

I made sure I knew how to use them, then we went to lunch. Turns out Robert Carmichael was a pretty cool guy. He'd gotten to meet a lot of cool people, and do a lot of cool things.

"Then Arnold took us to the gym and we tried to lift a fraction of what he could, but that man was legitimately a monster." He laughed.

"I can't believe you got to meet the Terminator in his Prime!" I marveled in amazement.

"What's funny is the number of female celebrities that have tried to seduce me to get me to fund some movie or a cause. You'd think word would get around that I am a faithful catholic husband... but some seemed to just take that as a challenge." He sighed, "I don't want to be alone, but once Brooke is out of my life, that means I'm gonna have to date again. I am too old to be dating...."

"There are some sites for older people looking to get back into dating." I offered. "And for you traveling for it wouldn't be an issue. Though I wouldn't share pictures of your home, or say anything about your wealth... unless you want another golddigger."

"Yeah, I want a good woman who will be by my side... maybe give me a son..." He mused. "Though I'll be long retired before he'd be ready to take over for me, so don't worry about him taking your spot." He laughed, elbowing me in the ribs.

When we got home, Courtney greeted us in the entryway.

"Oh, good. I was beginning to think you might have taken him into the woods and snuffed him!" Courtney laughed.

"Oh, are the men home?" A feminine voice called.

I had heard a lot about Courtney's mom, but nothing prepared me for the real thing. Standing next to her daughter, I could see what was left of the family resemblance. Her hair was bleached, and her eyebrows removed and permanent makeup replaced them. Her lips had been injected too many times, resulting in bloated, stretched lips. Her body was almost hilarious in its contrasts. It was as if she had told the surgeons to remove every once of fat from her entire body and place it all in her ass. The bulging rump stood out against her tiny waist, and tiny thighs. Her breasts were comically large for her tiny body, DDD-cup at least, but I wasn't familiar with bigger breast sizes so who knows. They looked like volleyballs shoved in her shirt, and were it not for the pushup bra that shoved enough cleavage to remove doubt into her v-neck blouse, I would have said she must have had something else in there. Her face had the stretched look of someone who had far too many plastic surgeries. I was sad just looking at what she had made herself.

For a moment I blamed the surgeons, then I remembered how much money she had and realized she probably gave them the ultimatum of 'give me what I want or I will find someone who will'. When presented with that, many surgeons would rather try and keep their patients safe by keeping them with reputable medical facilities as opposed to whatever sketchy doctor they could find.

"Hello, dear, how was Florida?" Robert asked.

"Disappointing." She replied unhappily, "One day you will let me travel somewhere without having our staff stalk my every move. One would think you don't trust me."

"One day, I may." He replied.

"Well, are you going to introduce me to your young stallion?" Brooke gushed, batting her fake eyelashes at me.

"Mom, this is Tom. Tom, this is my mother." Courtney stated, less than thrilled.

"Oh, charming." Brooke smiled at me, her too white teeth slightly off-putting behind her unnaturally red lips.

I realized I had to play along with her being pretty, especially if I was to get what Robert needed.

"Pleased to meet you." I smiled back at her.

"Well, I want to hear all about your time at school with my sweetie pumpkin." And Brooke forced us all to the lounge where she pestered me with questions from the specialty chair she sat in so her massive ass could fit and be on display. I answered as best I could and Courtney tried to divert attention from me as much as she could.

Finally, it was time for dinner, and we all went in for beef and chicken kebabs. Brooke seemed to think that eating at dinner was optional, trying to ask questions of anyone who dared put food in their mouth. Though she suspiciously left Courtney alone to eat and drink. Brooke hardly spoke to her daughter, instantly reverting back to me whenever Courtney spoke up.

"You know, I think after dinner we should go for a family swim." Brooke proclaimed proudly, "What's the point of having such nice swimming facilities if we never use them."

"Whatever you want, dear." Robert replied, finally being able to get a bite down without his wife turning the conversation to him.

"Whatever." Courtney said, and I could tell something was wrong. Looking at her, she was starting to squint.

"Courtney, are you feeling okay?" I asked.

"I'm sure it's nothing a nice dip in the pool can't fix." Brooke assured me with a smile.

Once we were done eating, I walked Courtney back to her room. "Sorry, my head is killing me, but you go spend some time with my mom and dad. I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning."

The caffeine pills, I realized, somehow Brooke had gotten them into Courtney's dinner or drink. I was aghast that a mother could do this to her daughter, and more resolved then ever to help Robert get rid of her.

I wondered how long I would have to put up with Brooke before Robert got called away for the 'urgent business'. I changed into my swim trunks, grabbed the camera bag, put the camera pen in the pocket to hopefully get a second angle, just in case, and put the audio recording tab on my trunks. I was ready for this. I hoped Courtney would forgive me for not telling her, warning her about the caffeine pills. But hopefully, it would all be okay in the end.

I found it strange for a minute that I couldn't find any staff to help me work my way back to the pool I had seen earlier, then I remembered Robert talking about Brooke giving the help the night off to get them out of her way. This bitch was working fast.

I found the pool, and being the first one there, I set up the cameras, and started recording just to be sure, and just dipped my feet in the hot tub waiting for Courtney's parents to join me.

"Mmmmm, I do love a fit boy without a shirt on." Brooke's voice announced her presence.

I turned around and immediately clicked the audio recording button.

Robert was nowhere to be seen, but Brooke's swimsuit put Cindy's attempt at seduction to slutty shame. The thin, transparent triangles that somehow supported her massive fake tits barely covered her stretched areolas, though the fabric didn't hide the dark circles it covered. The strings were thin and straining. The g-string she wore didn't even have a patch of fabric, just a string of pearls sitting in the slit of her bald pussy.

"Now that we're alone, I thought we could have some fun." She gave me a smoldering look that, had I found her attractive, could have been tempting.

"Where's Robert?" I asked.

"Urgent business came up. Unavoidable." She walked toward me, her ass swinging back and forth like a stripper in Grand Theft Auto. Her fake happy-mommy voice was dropped, replaced by a deeper womanly voice. "Which means we can have a real discussion."

She reached the edge of the hot tub and every instinct in my body screamed it was a trap and I should run, but I had to remind myself that she was walking into my trap... just mostly naked.

"I know Courtney adores you, and that means you are going to be daddy's favorite." She told me. "I know you like what you see." And she bounced her massive tits. "I can make you feel better than my poor innocent daughter ever could. All I would need is a few assurances."

"What about Robert?" I asked.

"A means to an end." She told me, "And he won't last much longer anyways. Heart problems run in his family, I'm surprised he lasted this long, but honestly, this works out for me. Getting a new stud that can take care of his business, while providing me with.... Vigor... that Robert hasn't had since we married... I bet you're bigger than his tiny cock anyway."

Scared as I was, I wasn't sure I could get erect. It certainly didn't help that I didn't have ANY of the fetishes that she had warped her body to hit.

"Come now, let momma see that package of yours." She moaned.

"I don't think so." I told her.

"Oh, want to see my goods first, huh?" She laughed, and reached back undoing the knot holding her poor excuse for a bikini top in place. The fabric released like a bow and arrow, her bikini top the arrow, her tits the bow. They sagged and swung as her bikini top disappeared into the water of the hot tub.

"Don't worry, Courtney is out by now, Robert is gone and so is the staff, it's just us. Two adults who haven't had real sex in too long." She moaned and stood, turning her massive ass toward me as she removed her g-string and shook her now naked ass at me.

"What kind of assurances are you asking for?" I asked.

"Oh, I should think that's obvious. I let you fuck me, and give you a world of pleasure, and you keep paying for everything I want after the old coot is out of the picture." She bounced her ass some more. "You know you want it."

"Why not just keep Robert around for as long as possible?" I asked, sliding away from her ass as she brought it closer to me.

"Oh pfft! The man is twenty years older than me! You think I married him for anything but his money? Gah! I even had to get on permanent birth control and forge documents stating I had my tubes tied to keep him from forcing me to bear him more brats! You think a man like him deserves a woman-like this?" She posed, her breast pressed forward.

"No, but a virile young stud like you... I could bear you children. I'd just have to get the birth control removed from my arm. That's all that it would take. And you could publicly marry my stupid tart of a daughter. Lucky me, I had her to bring in a man like you."

I had what I needed.

"I... I need to think about it." I told her, scrambling from the tub and grabbing the bag as I walked toward the exit.

"Don't let your big head get in the way of your little one." She taunted, and I could see in the reflection that she was sitting with her ass in the tub, her legs spread as she massaged her pussy and one of her breasts. I wondered if she had any sensitivity left with massive implants in her breasts, but didn't stay and didn't really want to find out. I practically ran through the house to my room, closing and locking the door, Brooke's laughter following me the whole way.

I felt violated. I had done what needed done, but the image of her monstrous fake tits and aberration of an ass would forever be burned into the tissue of my mind. I reminded myself that Courtney would never look like that. Her mother was sick, and in multiple ways.

I was sitting by my window, dressed in the pajamas that Courtney had insisted I pack, when I heard the door open.

Robert stepped in.

"I reviewed the footage and the audio.... She was even more brazen then I thought. You looked a little traumatized. Are you okay?"

"How did she get to be that way?" I asked, horrified.

"Well, she grew up poor." Robert explained sinking into an open chair. "She became obsessed with money, and looking back, she knew her only way to get it was through sex with a rich... sucker... who she could con into marrying her."

"But I can tell she was once beautiful like Courtney... Why would she change that? She thought she was sexy, but I wanted to throw up. I'm sorry, I know she's your wife, but how'd you let her do that to herself?" I asked.

"Well, at first it was little things, then before I knew it, I wasn't attracted to her anymore, and it didn't matter anymore." He confessed. "And if I tried to tell her no, it was a month of misery. I'm devout catholic, hence the need for all of that, so I couldn't just divorce her. So I... I gave up. I was faithful to my vows, though I knew she was doing all she could to not be."

He leaned back, "I didn't know that the doctor's report about her tubes being tied was fraud. I should have suspected she just didn't want to bear MY children anymore.... That part surprised me. And how quickly she thought she could snare you... she walked in that room 100% certain she had you... her desperation there at the end, throwing everything she had at you.... It's just sad."

"'I'm really glad I am not into giant tits and fake asses. Would have made running from that harder, but does she really think your average guy wants what she's done to herself?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll learn a few things about high society. When people get rich enough, they no longer feel obligated to keep their sexual deviance to themselves. There are dozens of rich men who have offered me money to sleep with her. She'll probably go running straight to one of them to try to get a new financial backer when she gets tossed out." Robert lamented, putting his head in his hands.

I didn't know what to say, so I just sat there.

"You've done me a great service. Now I get to go tell that trollop the news. She can't blackmail me about Courtney's cheating, because you took care of that. Nor can she toy with me anymore. I have the video queued up so I can play it on the TV in my room. It is just cause for divorce in court and there should be plenty to get our marriage annulled by the archbishop..." He sighed, "I should feel freed, but I am mostly just sad about what could have been."

And with that he left.

A few minutes later, Courtney came into my room.

"Was that daddy I heard?" She whispered, closing the door behind her. She wore a matching pair of PJs to mine.

"Yeah, how's your head?" I asked her, taking her in my arms.

"Mostly better, I don't know why sometimes I get these pounding headaches, they usually last for about an hour and then go away. I thought I'd gotten over them, but the second day home and I got another, I wonder if it is something I am allergic to here." Courtney muttered.

"Your mom slipped a caffeine pill into your dinner, probably powdered." I told her.

She looked at me confused.

"Wha-?" Courtney started to ask

"Your father needed my help to get definitive proof your mother married him on fraudulent pretenses, so he can get their marriage annulled religiously, and the evidence can be used in court to divorce her legally. I couldn't tell you because your mother can read you like a book. So, the staff knew your mother bought caffeine pills, which your caffeine sensitivity would react to, giving you a headache." I explained.

Courtney was usually quicker than this, but the headache was clearly still wearing off.

"Then your mother pulled some strings and got your dad called away for 'urgent business', and she gave the staff the night off." I continued.

Courtney started putting pieces into place, she covered her mouth. "She didn't...!"

"She did. She tried to seduce me, down at the pool. Offered to give me experiences her 'poor stupid innocent daughter' never could." I informed her.

"Fuck that bitch, shows what she knows... you didn't though, right?" Courtney asked cautiously.

"Pft, of course not. Honestly, it's grotesque, the way she's surgically deformed her body." I shook my head, "But I did get your father video and audio recordings of her offering it and explicitly stating that she just married him for his money. She even offered to bear me children." I told her.

"I thought..." Courtney started.

"So did your dad. Apparently she forged the papers to say that she got her tubes tied, and instead just got implanted birth control. Or so she told me." I replied.

"My head hurts too much already. I just can't sleep alone like this, can I just sleep in your room?" She begged.

"I don't think your dad will mind." I stated.

We curled up on the bed and drifted off to sleep.