Too Good To Be True Ch. 19

Story Info
Tom must make a confession, and the Harem house is begun.
9.1k words
4.78
9.6k
25

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Courtney and I emerged from my bedroom and went to find breakfast.

Robert was sitting in the dining room, a half-drunk cup of coffee and a half eaten bagel on the table in front of him.

"How are you doing?" I asked gently.

Robert glanced up, "I assume you told her?"

I nodded, "Not in great detail, but I told her last night. She wasn't in great shape though. Do you remember our discussion?"

Courtney nodded, "You said Mom... Brooke... tried to seduce you, said nasty things about me and daddy, and something about lying about not being able to have kids anymore... I'm still confused."

"Turns out your mother was a bigger fraud than I ever believed." Robert informed us. "When confronted, she took a few possessions and left last night. I don't know where she went, or what she's doing. She's cut off, financially, and I've let my close associates and business partners know. The staff is making sure she has no access to any services or providers she could exploit."

He nudged the bagel with his thumb like he knew he should eat it. "I did some digging, and it turned out not only did she lie about having her tubes tied, but she had at least four abortions that I've been able to find in the medical records. I did not consent, but she forged my signature each time. Courtney, you should have four siblings..." Robert stated, a tear running down his cheek.

Courtney gasped, her hand over her mouth and shed a tear with her father.

"I've already sent all the evidence, including from last night, to my archbishop and attorneys. The divorce and annulment should go quickly." Robert muttered.

Courtney ran to her father and hugged him. That was all he could handle. He held his daughter and cried. These two of them, crying in each other's arms.

I turned to leave, but Clarence was in the doorway motioning for me to join them.

I delicately went and put my arms around the crying pair. Robert and Courtney immediately enclosed me in the embrace. I held them, and was the strong one as they cried.

It took some time, but eventually the two ran out of tears.

"I'm sorry, that was just a big step. I've seen it coming since Brooke claimed to get her tubes tied when Courtney was just a year old, but it was worse than I expected." Robert apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry about, it's what family is for." I told him.

Robert wiped his eyes, "But we're here for Christmas, we should be celebrating, and you two haven't eaten. Clarence, can we get some food in here for these two?"

"Of course, sir." Clarence replied, and bagels and eggs were brought in.

After that, Robert seemed to fully accept my relationship with his daughter. He even noticed once when Courtney gave me a look, laughed and said, "Go, enjoy your boba tea." We went and fucked in Courtney's room.

Christmas was rapidly approaching and the gifts under the lounge Christmas tree kept replicating. The sizes and shapes were many and varied.

On Christmas morning, Courtney and I met Robert in the lounge for the gift exchange. Courtney has helped me shop for her father. Unsurprisingly, shopping for a multimillionaire was tough. Luckily, we had the advantage of technological knowledge on our side. Interestingly, the fitness watch I'd gotten him had an app you could install to automatically call 911 if it detected problematic heart patterns and it could track your pulse. Given I'd just learned heart problems ran in his family, it was an even better gift.

Robert went all out. Courtney and I both got top-of-the-line PCs and laptops, gaming chairs, mice and keyboards, and he bought both of us cars. Mine was blue and Courtney's was red, but both were Toyota Avalon Hybrids with all the extra features. Then, Courtney opened a small box and pulled out a couple of normal keys.

"What is this?" Courtney asked.

"Oh, you remember that unofficial sorority you wanted to run? Those are the keys to the house you wanted for it." He told her, trying not to smile.

"Really!?" She squealed and gave him a big hug.

"Ha! You didn't think I'd let you down, did you?" He laughed, "I purchased it a month ago and have been making sure it is properly renovated for you two to move into.... And yes, I know that Tom has been living with you for a while now. I'm trying not to worry about the two of you living with a bunch of other girls, I worry that, strong as Tom is, he will succumb eventually to temptation and sleep with one of the other girls." Robert warned.

"Well, um," Courtney thought for a moment, "You know I am not as religious as you, right?"

Robert's eyes narrowed thoughtfully, "Yes, I am aware of that."

"Well, I have thought about... having a threesome with Tom and another girl. Would you be terribly mad with me if I did?" She asked.

"Sunshine, I could never be mad at you for something like that." He told her, "I know that nowadays, sexual freedom is more mandated by your generation, so if you decide to go there, just know, it is hard to come back after something like that." He warned.

"So if I shared Tom, you wouldn't be mad at him?" She asked.

"Well, Tom, is this something you'd push for?" He asked, "Is my daughter not enough for you?"

"Oh, no!" I assured him, "Courtney is all the woman I need, but you know how she can be. I am afraid if she wants something, she usually gets it."

Robert nodded, "You're still planning on marrying her, even if she parades a bunch of pretty young girls in front of you."

"Absolutely." I assured him.

"Well, that's good enough for me I suppose." Robert informed us. "He seems like the good type and has done so much for us... I can't find myself ever not approving of your relationship. Even if it... isn't what I would choose for you myself."

"I love you so much, daddy!" Courtney exclaimed, and hugged his neck.

"And I love you, Sunshine." He told her.

We opened the rest of our gifts and enjoyed lunch together.

"Now, I am going to leave you two lovebirds alone, I... find myself desiring the company of some old friends of mine. I will be gone for a couple of days... Don't have too much boba tea." He told us with a wink and walked out.

Courtney wrapped her arms around me and bore me to the floor, kissing me passionately. "We got our harem house." She breathed, then kissed me again. She pulled off my shirt among the wrapping paper and boxes, and I decided if that was what she wanted, I would give it to her. I pulled her shirt off, followed by her bra, and began massaging her tits. We both threw off our pants and I slipped into her love tunnel, fucking her with vigor. "Oh, yes! Fuck me!" She breathed, and she must have been excited because her first orgasm came quickly, luckily she didn't squirt as the carpet would have been hard to clean.

I found myself distracted, which let me last for quite a while, but the distraction was quite problematic. I needed to tell her that I was her blackmailer. It couldn't wait any longer, if it was going to ruin our relationship, she needed to know now. She should have known a long time ago. I gathered my courage as I plowed her to her final orgasm and spurted my sperm into her.

Courtney knew something was up. "That was great sex, but something's wrong, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Should we get dressed before we talk about it?" She asked.

Again, I nodded.

Dressed, she took me to the lounge.

"What's wrong? We're getting everything we wanted?" She asked, clearly scared.

"What... What if there was something about me you didn't know? Something that could change everything about how our relationship started?" I asked her.

"What could possibly change that? I love you, and nothing could change that." She declared.

I swallowed hard. "So there is something that I should have told you a long time ago, something that may... may make you hate me. And I would understand if it did."

"Tom, What are you talking about?" Courtney asked, confused.

"Courtney, what... what would be the worst thing you could think of that I could have done to you?" I asked her.

"Slept with people outside the harem." She told me, worried.

"Okay, I haven't done that. What's the next thing?" I asked.

"Have you been lying to me about caring about me?" She asked, still concerned.

"No, I love you, and I love the time we've had together." I told her.

"Then nothing else matters." She told me. "What are you getting at?"

"Um..." I struggled.

"Just say it." She prodded.

"What if... What if it was me who had been blackmailing you? The blackmail that made you have sex with me the first time..." I asked, hanging my head.

"...what?" Courtney asked, her face going blank.

"Courtney, I am sorry. I... I don't know what came over me. But I found out about you cheating on your school work, and... I... I set up the account and started blackmailing you. I never thought it would go as far as it did. I never thought you'd choose me. And then it just kept going. I tried to give you something I thought you'd never do, letting me sleep with your virgin friends. I was sure you'd never go along with it. I was going to make sure it didn't happen, then you were okay with it." I told her.

"Tell me this right now if this is a joke." She demanded.

"It isn't." I told her, still unable to meet her gaze.

"Can you prove it?" She continued, more demanding and commanding than I had ever seen her.

"I have the initial video I used to blackmail you, the full unedited version.... Only your blackmailer would have that." I told her.

"Show me." She demanded.

I pulled out my phone and loaded up the video and handed her my phone.

"I was horny and it was a bad day.... I was trying to peek down your shirt... like a pervert... and I saw that you were cheating." I told her.

"Tom... look at me." Courtney instructed me softly.

I brought my eyes up, meeting her gaze.

To my shock, she was smiling, tears running down her face.

"Wha....?" I asked, confused.

"Tom, you are telling me that the man that has all of my nudes, that saw me naked, that was the only other man I let have sex with me.... That was you?" She pressed.

"I... Well, yeah." I told her, "All of your nudes are on an encrypted, password protected hard drive in my desk back home. And yeah, I was the one who had anal sex with you, twice, then had vaginal sex, under the guise of blackmail. That video proves it. Aren't you pissed at me? I raped you?!"

Courtney hugged me, "Tom, I told you, I was tempted to hire an investigator to find my blackmailer so I could thank him for bringing you into my life, and you're telling me it was you all along!" She was so happy she was crying. "And it means that you are the ONLY man I have made love to! I... I am trying so hard to believe it! It's the best case scenario! Yes, you pushed me to have sex before I would have chosen, but thinking back, you were gentle with me when you didn't have to... when you were blackmailing me. Tom, I thought my Christmas was happy before... But Tom, I am so happy now!" She clung to me.

"This... this is not how I imagined this conversation going." I admitted.

"You thought I would hate you for all the joy you have brought me, and the rest of the harem?!" Courtney asked me, looking into my eyes.

"Well, that is usually what I would expect a girl to do, when she learns I raped her..." I told her.

"Pft!" Courtney laughed, then thought, "Okay... maybe if you had told me right after you had blackmailed me for sex... I might have tried another man, but could I have picked a better man? I don't think so. I could have found a man that would have taken my virginity, but would he be here, at my father's house, on Christmas day, and talking about marrying me? I don't think so."

"So you don't hate me for what I did to you?" I verified.

"No, Tom. In fact, it makes me feel like this is fate! How many girls who get pushed into sex with an unknown stranger could fall so in love with that unknown stranger, having chosen the stranger themselves, then not even care when they find out!?" She told me. "I... I still love you, and am just happy that this means there isn't some man out there that can claim he had me first, anally or not." She hugged me again. "It just makes our love story that much crazier!"

"I don't know what to say." I told her.

"Neither do I." She admitted. "Not the Christmas gift I thought I'd be getting... Was... was it hot knowing you were having sex with me, and after we had sex the first time, you could have just asked?"

"Well... yeah. It was fucking hot, and when I made you squirt that first time, my first thought was, 'Fuck yeah, she just had the best orgasm yet', then you started crying and I felt like shit." I told her, "I was just glad I could give you better orgasms and make you squirt still when you knew it was me."

"Can you do the voice?" She asked, "The one you did when you were blackmailing me."

"You mean, this one?" I asked her, my voice the husky deeper voice I had used for our first time.

"Fuck! It really was you." She marveled, "I never told you what the voice sounded like... so the fact that you knew what it sounded like, let alone could do it... Wow."

She squirmed a bit. "Would... would you like to do it again?"

"Do what again?" I asked her.

"You know, make me strap myself down, naked for you to fuck however you wanted?" She laughed, "Not quite as intense, because this time I'll know it's you... but... it would be like you are raping me, but without the questions and the having to fuck me right to not feel like a cheap whore...."

"I mean, after all the kinks we've enjoyed, if you think you might have a bit of a rape fetish.... I mean, let's just say it isn't the weirdest thing we've done." I told her.

She thought over our first few sex sessions. "It's kinda hot that I let you pee in my ass and I drank you pee, and... you never exploited that on me, because you knew it would traumatize me. I mean I asked you to do it to me because I was scared I couldn't handle it. You could have forced me to do it, you knew I was preparing for it, if not worse. But you didn't... Thank you."

I shrugged, "I mean, I felt bad doing it in the first place. You didn't need to worry about me actually doing anything like that, but I couldn't exactly tell you that."

"No, at that point you couldn't." She thought about it. "You know, if you had told me earlier, it might have been harder for me to accept it. I don't know. I might have been ready to hear it at Thanksgiving, but now was probably the best and earliest time you could have told me."

We spent most of the day cuddling and talking about my time blackmailing her. Which pictures I had liked the most, what had I been thinking.

"It was a little bit of a powerful feeling, you know. I hate that I did it to you, but being able to watch you step out of class to take pictures of your body for me." I admitted, twirling her hair.

"You like making me perform for you." She laughed, "Making me show you my sexy body." She laughed, flashing a breast at me.

"Exactly like that." I laughed, groping the exposed tit quickly before she could cover it.

"Was it hard only seeing and not touching for so long?" She asked.

"Yes, but I knew if I had asked you to cuff yourself to the bed too soon, I would have blown the whole thing." I told her.

"If I had known what you were planning, I probably would have panicked and run home to daddy, and...well... you don't think Epstein actually killed himself, right? Well, you probably would have been Epsteined." Courtney confessed.

My blood ran cold.

"Yeah, that would have been really unfortunate." Courtney agreed.

"How many times has my blackmail almost killed me?" I asked.

"Probably like a dozen." She admitted. "But knowing what I know, and you've proved you love me many many times to me, you're safe."

"You don't have any rich admirers that are gonna Epstein me to free you up, now are there?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"No, generally when someone of import gets Epsteined... everyone knows who did it, though we could never prove anything. If anyone thought they could Epstein you without getting Epsteined themselves, they're crazy. And unless they have more money than daddy, a lot of those teams would approach daddy first to see if he had a counter offer. That's how most rich people end up Epsteined. They try to Epstein their way up in the world and it backfires." Courtney casually explained.

"The fact that you can talk about something like this so calmly terrifies me." I admitted.

She shrugged, "I've heard the talk between daddy and mommy for years, daddy has never had to end someone like that. It's kinda against his religion and he takes that seriously. M-...Brooke was always wanting to end people, sometimes for your smallest of things. She's what people call a Karen. She once asked dad to hire someone to end an airport barista because they made her drink wrong. Thank goodness daddy had the sense to always say no on stuff like that."

"Does Brooke have any redeeming qualities?" I asked.

"Honestly, I have a hard time giving her credit for anything, but she did seem to want me to succeed. She taught me how to work with the assets she thought I had." Courtney shrugged, "But she only had to do that because she didn't have faith in me to begin with."

"What do you think she will do?" I asked.

"I don't know what she'll do, and I don't think I care... But you know what I do want to know?" She giggled, pulling me tight.

"Oh? What?" I asked.

"I want to know what the harem thinks of the fact that we have the harem house for us all to live together?!" She giggled excitedly.

I laughed and said, "Let's give them the good news."

Courtney pulled out her phone and texted the harem group with the good news.

The girls celebrated with us. Not only would this mean it would be easier for us to have sex, but it would make their living expenses much more manageable. I knew, for example, that Brittany had grants and scholarships that paid for her tuition, but she had to live very frugally to be able to eat and live during the semester. I knew a couple of the other girls were also tight, but this would give them all more freedom, financially.

"When do we move in?" Sarah asked.

"As soon as Tom and I come back." Courtnye informed them. "And Daddy leaves for business in two days, so we can be home and have everyone moved in before New Years. At least everyone who is available."

"New Year's orgy!" Debby celebrated in the chat.

"We'll see." Courtney replied in chat.

Just then I got a message from Cindy, through our encrypted secure app. I opened it and it was a short video of Cindy putting the second anal trainer in her cute little asshole while she played with her pussy. It was sent with the message, "Missing have you to watch me and tell me I'm sexy."

"Man," I replied, "It is a good thing we are nowhere close, or the temptation to do incestuous things with you would be great. That ass and pussy turn me on!"

Courtney giggled, "What if Cindy comes to our university after she graduates? Would you let her join the harem?"

"Courtney, she's my sister!" I told her.

"Doesn't change the fact that she's a girl who needs a good dick." Courtney countered.

"Why do you think my dick solves everyone's problems?" I asked Courtney.

She propped herself up on her elbow, "It doesn't solve all of them, just most. Like, I love how your cum tastes, but I want a real dinner. But your sister is horny enough she is sending you videos of her stretching her ass and playing with her pussy, you may want to think about what would be the best thing for her future. A little short term incest to help her be of sound mind when picking who she marries, or leaving her to try and find a good man when she is so desperate for cock that shoving silicone in her ass is an acceptable solution. But you'll have to make that decision, let's go eat."