Too Good To Be True Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney had a way of taking what shouldn't have even been an option and making it seem reasonable. Why was I even considering fucking my sister? It would be incest. It would be wrong. Wouldn't it? I decided to worry about that later, after all, if Cindy didn't choose the university I was going to, it would be irrelevant. With all the schools out there, what were the odds she'd choose my school and get in? That meant it was probably irrelevant anyway. The pictures meant nothing, physical interactions would be a thought for another day.

We ate and halfway through the meal, Robert returned.

"How were your friends?" Courtney asked.

"Warren and Tim were great. They empathized with me on the situation with Brooke. But they agreed it was the best course of action. My lawyer has heard from Brookes, and they are going to try to overturn the prenuptial agreement, but he doesn't think that it will fly. Especially with the hard evidence we have of medical fraud that Brooke committed." Robert informed us.

"Wait, Warren Buffet and Tim Cook?" I asked.

"Yeah, we've been friends for years." He told me.

"Wow, the circles you run in have deep pockets." I laughed.

He shrugged, "Once you have a certain amount of money, it stops really meaning anything. Though we do almost feel it is a moral obligation to make more, because otherwise our wealth isn't being used to help others by investing and being used to support others."

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"You think I have billions of dollars just sitting in the bank? No. No billionaire just has their money sitting there. It is all invested. And investment just means letting people use the money, and if they make money your money grows." Robert told me. "If the wealthy didn't invest, most of the businesses in the world could never get going. And every time a business fails, the wealthy people who support it suffer. So wealthy people just want the world to be a better place, and want everyone to grow and be more wealthy, the richer the world gets, the better it is for everyone."

"I'll have to remember that. It kinda puts the 'eat the rich' people in a different light. They are kinda biting the hand that feeds them, aren't they?" I asked.

"Oh, that's an oversimplification. There are still greedy rich people who want to get more than their fair share, they try to squeeze the money out of their investments. And the government is full of them. So while the notion is correct, the target is often wrong. Many of the politicians chanting those slogans are taking money out of the system without putting anything back. Those are the ones that should be hated. At least in my personal opinion." Robert stated grouchily. "But that's a discussion for a day other than Christmas. I hope the ham is still warm."

We ate and relaxed.

"You know, Brooke may have had other reasons for it, but I think the swim she was suggesting yesterday sounds great. A relaxing dip sounds great." Robert mused, "Would you two care to join me?"

"Sure, daddy." Courtney exclaimed.

"I'd be happy to." I told him.

Courtney and I walked to our rooms.

"Do you think daddy would be mad at one of my skimpier bikinis?" Courtney asked with a laugh.

"You know the man far better than I do." I informed her.

"Fine, I won't poke the bear." She laughed.

Minutes later we exited our rooms, me in my swim trunks, her wearing an appealing, but not overly sexual bikini. We both had our towels and with Courtney to guide me, we arrived at the swimming pool quickly. Robert was already swimming laps. He poked his head up when we came in. "Hop in!" He encouraged us.

Courtney dipped her toes, "Water always seems so cold. It's so hard to get in, but once I am in, it always is better."

"Then maybe I should help you in." I told her with a grin.

"What?" Courtney gasped, looking at me.

I scooped her up, and flailing and squeaking, I walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in, Courtney still in my arms.

"EAP!" Courtney squeaked, just before the water took us both.

I emerged laughing, Robert laughing with me. Courtney rose to the surface of the water, sputtering, "I didn't mean I needed help getting in!"

"Well, you are in and it hasn't been 20 minutes yet, so I think you man helped you out." Robert laughed.

"Seemed like the easy solution for me." I told her.

Courtney responded by pushing me underwater.

We played around and I learned Robert enjoyed water polo, and after some time, we got a volleyball and played in the waist deep water, seeing how many volleys we could get it. Our best run was 32 volleys, and we all groaned when the ball hit the water after I hit a skewed ball.

"Oh, man. I don't do that enough." Robert laughed, "Need to cool down in the hot tub before I call it a night."

We hopped in the hot tub, and Robert looked at us cuddling.

"You really think I have a chance at remarrying?" He asked.

"Of course!" I told him. "You may not be a young buck, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself. You are still a total catch. I'll help you set up your dating profile in the morning."

He appreciated that.

"So, Sunshine, is your young buck satisfactory in bed?" He laughed.

"DADDY!" She gasped.

"Oh, please. Sunshine, I know what you guys are doing. Does the stud make you cum?" He laughed.

Courtney lifted her chin, "He averages about 12 orgasms per sex session, and that is with only getting 2 during our quickies." She proudly declared. She might have been exaggerating my performance, but not by much.

"Wow, Stud. I guess that name fits better than I thought. I guess if my Sunshine is going to be enjoying sex, it should be such amazing sex.... I may have to ask you for tips. Brooke wasn't exactly... excited... to explore sex with me. So maybe a new woman will let me broaden my horizons?" Robert chuckled.

"Who knows, I think any woman who can land you has gotten quite the catch." I told him.

We called it a night.

In the morning, at breakfast, I got Robert set up on two dating websites, and a dating app. All of them were for older men seeking to re-enter the dating scene. Immediately, he had a dozen matches and I showed him how to look for red flags on profiles, but that still left him with two people to chat with.

"This is great!" He laughed, "But I think I will wait for my divorce and annulment to go through before I start reaching out or answering messages."

Then he got an email.

"Sanders.... I hate it when my vacations get cut short. I am going to have to leave tonight. I understand if you want to get back and set up your sorority house earlier. I'll keep you two in the loop on everything, and I will hope to see more of you. Maybe I'll come visit you this summer." He laughed.

"I don't know, having a virile available man in a sorority house, other than Tom, sounds dangerous." Courtney teased. "After all, the girls know the rules with Tom. I would hate to have a new mother younger than I am."

"I'll keep that in mind." Robert laughed.

Courtney had one of the staff members let Martin know that if Robert was going to be leaving we'd head back. The staff had packed up our Christmas and would get it loaded onto the plane for us. Robert told us the cars he'd gotten for us were already at our new Sorority house. A moving crew was going to help us move what we wanted from our old house to the Sorority house.

Clarence bid us farewell.

"I never would have guessed that the young master could have helped us get rid of the Master's unfortunate partner. You have proved even better than I had hoped for, I pray you continue to exceed my expectations." Clarence told me, respectfully shaking my hand.

He let us fly home alone.

The acceptance I had received from the staff and Courtney's family gave me hope. That and the fact that Courtney now knew and accepted that I had been her blackmailer had made this a very productive trip for me.

"Have a fun flight you two." Martin said, laughing as he and a slightly blushing Corinne closed themselves into the cockpit.

Courtney laughed as we strapped down. "That will make this easy, I wanted to try mile high anal on the way home. I wanted to see how different it is."

When we reached cruising altitude, Courtney wasted no time, stripping nude and pulling my pants down. She sucked my dick to get me fully erect, not that I needed it with her fully nude on the flight, then pulled a small tube of lube out of her purse and lubed up my cock. She bent over the couch-like seat and presented her asshole to me.

"Show me what anal is like a mile high." She instructed me, spreading her ass for me.

"Damn, you know you have an ass to die for, right?" I told her.

"Your flattery is noted and appreciated, but unnecessary. I already want you in me." She laughed.

I pressed the head of my penis into her pucker, and lubed as it was, my ass opened to swallow my cock. I remembered not long ago when she had struggled to take the same penis in the same hole.

"Oh, fuck." She moaned. "It feels so amazing taking your dick in me. Usually, I don't notice a difference until the orgasm hits, but damn, this feels amazing." She gasped.

My dick was only halfway into her bowels as she was already moaning. When my dick started to hit that first curve in her cavern, she had her first body rocking orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH! FUCK!" She gasped, pushing back into me and bottoming out in a smooth motion. "God! That feels so good!" She ground into me as I pulled back then slammed into her backdoor. "Pound me!" She begged. "Take my ass!"

I happily complied. Her hershey highway was pleasure lane for my dick. Her orgasms weren't just making her body rock, but making it spasm and clench on my dick. I grabbed a hold of her flaring hips and used them for more leverage and started pushing deeper into her, squishing into her ass to get as deep in her insides as I could.

"Oh, Fuck that is deep!" She moaned, pushed to orgasm yet again.

I could feel my climax building as her sphincter kissed the base of my cock. I decided to try and squeeze in another orgasm for Courtney, and I reached around her and began stroking her clit as I plowed her ass, and since this position pulled me down, I started kissing her upper back. I could tell this drove her nuts and her next climax built as quickly as mine was. She shuddered with another orgasm, her ass clenching on my dick, pushing me over the edge, and I emptied my balls into her ass.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She gasped, orgasming and feeling me squirt sperm into her lower body.

She went and emptied my sperm into the bathroom and I redressed. She walked out, naked, on the flight, and laughed. "I am never going to get used to how good it feels fucking in the sky." She pulled on her clothes and we cuddled.

About halfway through the flight, there was a knock on the cockpit door and a furiously blushing Corrine came out, needing to use the restroom.

"It's okay, we're done." Courtney assured her.

"Oh, good.... Robert made it clear he was okay with whatever you two did, and I didn't want to get in the way." Corrine laughed, her face flush.

"Go ahead, use the restroom, and since we're done, you don't have to worry anymore. I couldn't go again right now if I wanted to." Courtney laughed.

Corrine laughed, blushing harder. "It... it sounded like you were enjoying yourself."

"Oh, I was. But I can only enjoy so much." Courtney assured her.

I could tell that I was getting desensitized, because I wasn't even embarrassed by Courtney talking openly about me fucking her ass sore. I was kinda okay with it, though, as it meant I was more comfortable not only fucking Courtney, but having her father and their staff aware of it. I guess since I planned on marrying her, that was a good place to be.

After a minute, Courtney nudged me, then motioned her head toward the bathroom. The sounds were faint, but Corinne was masterbating in there.

"Too bad she is happily married, otherwise you might get a harem girl for when we visit the house." Courtney teased.

"You wouldn't condemn a girl to waiting for the few opportunities to fuck when we visit?" I laughed.

"We're going to need staff at the harem house too." She teased. "You could have one of the serving girls you could fuck."

"I don't think so." I told my girlfriend, "I don't want to have that kind of imbalance of power with my girls."

"You think you don't with the other girls?" Courtney asked.

"They are all graduating with good degrees. They have solid careers they can follow. If one of the serving girls gets fired, I don't know if they'd be okay." I told her.

"I suppose that's fair. But the thought of you flipping up the maids skirt and fucking her is hot." Courtney laughed.

"Not gonna argue, but it has to be role play, not actual roles." I told her.

"Lame." Courtney laughed, "But I see where you are coming from."

Corinne came out, saw that we knew, and rushed to the cockpit blushing.

The rest of the flight went smoothly. There was a limo with our new chauffeur, so after we landed, we got a ride to our old house, where Brittany, Khloe, and Suki were waiting, along with a moving crew. It only took about an hour to tell them everything that we wanted moved to the new place, since this was still going to be a house we'd have as a fallback for private getaways with the various girls. Then we all got back in the limo and rode to the new house.

Our new chauffeur, Dana, came highly recommended by Clarence, she was a young chauffeur, but was actually certified as both a driver and as a bodyguard for Courtney. I'd met her for a little bit at Courtney's dad's house. She was only a little bit taller than Courtney, but had a number of MMA fights under her belt, as well as having a concealed carry permit and had several awards from firearm competitions. She had an apartment nearby where she and her husband would be living. He was a software engineer and worked remotely. Being a college town, we had just gotten fiber internet, so he was happy to be working nearby. We had offered them a room in the 'sorority house', but she had informed me that she knew what was going to be happening in at least one of the other rooms, and she'd rather do that herself at a safe distance from her employer.

Brittany, Khloe, Suki, and I walked into our new house, our jaws hanging open. This place was massive. It was obvious that it had just been touched up and cleaned. It was immaculate. It had a nice open living space just inside the door with stairs leading to the upper hallways and doors to the lower hallways. There were large doors leading to the main hall. It was a very Victorian inspired building, but converted to modern ideas, turning open entryways into lounge spaces, and dance halls into study spaces and entertainment spaces.

There were things that clearly showed that while the inspiration was Victorian, the building was modern. The swimming facilities and theater were absolutely modern. The wiring, internet setup, ports, and lighting also betrayed the modern nature of the building. The Gym and lockers were modern as well.

Courtney and I found our cars in the garage, and finally got to see them. They were as nice as I could have hoped. Courtney was happy to finally have a 'normal' car. The cars were pretty luxurious for a normal car, but when I learned all of her previous cars had been sports cars or limousines that a chauffeur drove for her, I understood.

"Probably wait for the snow to melt first." I told her, "When was the last time you drove?"

"Well, I totaled my last car the year before I came to the university, so like 3 years ago." Courtney told me.

"How did you total it?" I asked.

"Well, mo... Brooke and I got into another fight, and I was angry. I went driving faster than I should and ended up crashing into a support pillar of an overpass..." Courtney recalled.

"Oh my god! Were you hurt?" I asked.

"Well, I had a broken arm and a broken leg, but other than that I was fine. Just bruises." Courtney dismissed.

"Broken arm and leg with serious bruising? Sounds serious to me." I retorted.

Courtney sighed, "That's what daddy said. Hence, I haven't had a car until now. Apparently, he thinks I'm stable enough to drive myself now."

I looked at her confused, "But... with your allowance being thousands of dollars per week, why didn't you just buy yourself a car?"

Courtney looked at me like I'd grown a new head, "You can just... do that?"

"Um, yeah. How do you think other people do it?" I asked her.

Brittany, Khloe, and Suki were trying hard not to laugh and for the most part succeeding.

"I... I..." Courtney stuttered, "I'd never thought about it. Daddy just gave me cars. I hadn't even considered buying MYSELF a car. Where would you buy a car?"

"At an auto dealership." I informed her, "I'll show you someday."

At this point the movers showed up with our stuff. Mostly stuff from the game room. The bedrooms stayed and so did the kitchen, so the game room came. We'd thought about bringing stuff from the gym, but Dana has told us the new gym was fully furnished.

The girls all started picking out rooms, and Courtney volunteered our new cars to help them move.

Khloe and Suki happily accepted, but Brittany said she could take care of her move herself. I could tell she was embarrassed, probably about either her apartment or her roommates. I decided not to push the issue, glad to be getting her out of whatever the situation was. That made it convenient, since Khloe and Suki were roommates we could just go get their stuff and bring it back.

Brittany had an old car, and took it to her place to get her stuff.

We packed up, Courtney and Khloe in Courtney's car, Suki and I in mine, and we headed to their dorm. Luckily, the mid afternoon during Christmas break, parking was plentiful. The beds stayed, as did the dressers, so mostly we packed up their clothes, books and other supplies, and in about an hour and a half, they were out. There were two more roommates who'd be returning and staying after Christmas, and since spaces were rented on a room by room basis, the managers would just find new tenants to fill their spaces.

"We should really clean up the place before we leave." Khloe lamented.

Courtney looked around, "Fuck cleaning this, if you get fined for not cleaning, I'll pay the fines."

Khloe shook her head, "Having money is so nice. Fuck this place then, let's get out of here then."

We got back to the house and it was surreal, walking into our new house. It felt a little empty, all these rooms, far more than we needed for the eight girls in the harem and me. It made me wonder just how big Courtney planned on the harem becoming. We moved all of Khloe's and Suki's belongings into their own private rooms.

Brittany was back before us, and helped us move Khloe's and Suki's stuff into their rooms. Which I thought was odd. Then I realized, Brittany might have had another motivation in disregarding our help, she didn't want us seeing how little she actually had to move. The only way she could have packed up her stuff on her own, moved it, and unpacked faster than us is if she didn't have much stuff.

I pulled Brittany aside, "You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked, smiling, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Look, we all know you have been struggling, and with the amount of time it took you to move, you can't have had much you moved. Do you have everything you need?" I asked her.

She looked around concerned, then pulled me to the room she had claimed, pulled me inside and closed the door.

The rooms all were set up with a desk for studying, a dresser, a King bed, a couple of comfortable chairs, a walk-in closet, and a private bathroom.

"What are you talking about?" Brittany asked after shutting the door behind us.