Too Good To Be True Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look," I told her, "Khloe and Suki didn't have much stuff, we knocked out their move in less than an hour. You were back before us, and had already put your stuff away, before we got back. It doesn't take much to plot those points on the graph and figure out where it's leading. I don't know how you've been managing, but everyone here should know that we have resources to help you."

Brittany lowered her head. "You can't tell the other girls any of this. Okay?" She said, taking off her shirt. "Fuck me, so we'll have an excuse if the girls wonder where we're at." She laid down on the bed once she was naked.

I moved over to her, and found her dry, this was probably the least sexy intimacy she'd ever engaged in. I could understand it, having your hole plugged as a cover to have an embarrassing conversation couldn't be sexy.

I started rubbing her pussy and sucking her tit to get her warmed up.

"Oh.... that's nice...." She groaned, and I felt the beginnings of her pussy getting wet. "Anyway, I admit, I... I don't have much. I've been borrowing clothes from my roommates, because when I moved out, I only had a few changes of clothes, and I haven't been able to afford buying anything. Even working and donating plasma, I could barely afford to pay my bills, buy food, and buy my books. Fuck, that feels good. I have been trying to figure out how to make things work, but I figured in a little bit, I could save up enough to start getting a wardrobe. Shit, stick that dick in me." She moaned.

She was plenty wet now, and I slipped my rod between her legs and into her pussy, driving deep and starting to grind and thrust.

"Oh, yeah... But I don't know what to do until I can make it there.... Oh, fuck!" She groaned. "But you can't tell the girls that I am so poor I can't even get myself a proper wardrobe."

I kept thrusting, her pussy clenching and releasing and trying to milk the sperm from my cock. "Oh, I love how you do that." I told her, "What if we just tell Courtney you want to fill out your closet, since you didn't have space before, I can give you.... mMM... a few hundred dollars, and you know.... Fuck, I love you pussy.... You know Courtney will buy you more.....Oh, I'm gonna cum!" I told her.

"Oh fuck!!!" She spasmed as I sprayed my white love juice into her pussy. "That... that could work.... Fuck, I love your white dick in me. They always said black cock was the best, but damn, that white cock is all I need."

I flopped on her bed. "So what if I give you like three hundred dollars, and you go on a shopping trip with Courtney?"

Brittany sighed, "That works.... Thanks for being discreet with this... I... I don't want the girls thinking I'm a leech."

"I don't think any of the girls would find our resident Doctor a leech." I informed her. "I mean, you already have got me taking supplements that got me fucking three times per day to six."

"Yeah, no offense but your diet was trash." She laughed at me. "We might be able to get you firing more with more effort."

"Fuck, I mean, Courtney says my cock feels bigger now too." I told her.

"Oh, come on," She told me, her chocolaty breasts swaying as she turned to me. "Anyone could have helped you with that."

"And could anyone have taught Khloe all the things her family had hidden from her, and cut through their lies so easily?" I told her.

"Okay, okay, point taken." She waved me off. "Um... when do you think you could get that shopping trip together with Courtney... I only have two more sets of clothes..."

I felt so bad for her. "Let me sneak away and visit the bank, and I bet I can convince Courtney to go shopping with you later today. I mean, I might even mention that we neglected to get you all christmas gifts, and you know how much Courtney loves to shop for stuff for the girls. Didn't she make sure to get all the girls' measurements so she could buy them clothes?" I asked.

"Perfect.... And thank you, again." Brittany murmured, pulling me close and cuddling me for a few minutes before getting up to use the restroom and get dressed.

I admired her fine ass as she walked to the bathroom. Then I got up, and pulled on my clothes. I was quite happy with the result of my investigation.

I slipped out and found Courtney in the kitchen. I asked her if she'd like to go shopping with Brittany later, as the girl wanted to fill in her new clothing storage space.

"Oh! I'd love to!" She smiled, then she gasped. "Oh, we forgot to get the girls Christmas gifts!"

"Oh, you're right!" I gasped, "You could have Brittany help you pick out some stuff and we can do a 'late christmas' with all the girls once we are all moved in. How does that sound?"

"Perfect!" Courtney exclaimed, "Let Brittany know I am always down to go shopping with her, and tell her about the late christmas."

"Will do." I told her.

I texted Brittany to let her know as I slipped to my car and ran to the bank. Luckily, there was a bank just a few blocks away and I was able to get the three hundred bucks for Brittany, and on a hunch I grabbed an extra two hundred bucks. I was back within ten minutes, and I found Brittany leaving her room having done her hair and make-up. I could tell the make-up was different from her normal.

I passed her the money, and she slipped it in her purse. "Thank you." She whispered.

"Don't forget to get your own make-up, like what you're used to using." I told her, passing her the extra two hundred dollars.

She looked down, "You can tell?"

"Barely. But it is a little different than what you've been using." I told her.

"Thank you." She murmured, "I'll have to pay you back later." She whispered, kissing me and stroking my groin. Then she waved to me as she walked toward the kitchen. I took a second to let my erection calm down, and then I followed.

"Oh, Tom! Dinner is ready!" Courtney called to me as I walked in.

All the girls were there, and Courtney had made a nice simple beef stew, with rice and veggies. It was tasty and hearty, and filled us up quickly.

"So, Tom... Khloe and I need some sex after dinner. We've been needing it for a minute, but you weren't here." Suki told me, "I asked Brittany and she said she snuck off with you earlier and got what she needed."

"Oh, that sounds great." I told her, "Now, you two usually want to do things more solo, so who first, or you wanting to do a threesome?"

"I only do threesomes with Courtney." Khloe agreed, "Suki can go first. I want it, but she needs it more than I do."

Courtney bit her lip, it was obvious she wanted in on those fuckings, but she had her plans with Brittany.

"Don't worry, dear, you can lick my cum out of them another time." I teased her, "You enjoy your shopping trip with Brittany. Do you want me to get Dana to drive for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd feel better with her there." Courtney admitted.

I shot Dana a text to let her know that Courtney wanted her for a shopping trip with Brittany. Her

response was that she should be available in an hour.

"Alright, she'll be here in an hour." I told my girlfriend, "So you and Brittany enjoy your time together."

I knew Suki preferred to digest before getting fucked. So I relaxed and enjoyed chatting with half of my harem. Suki was marveling at the new house, she was excited to have access to the pool and the gym. Suki wasn't the only girl who enjoyed the gym at the old house.

"I'm excited for the bags and the wrestling mats." I agreed, "And having you sexy girls in your swimsuits is always a treat."

"Oh?" Khloe teased uneasily, "You aren't going to make us skinny dip for easy mid swim fucks?"

"Tempting, and since the pool is just for us, you never HAVE to wear a swimsuit, but let's be real, your swimsuit slips aside easily enough." I teased, "Even the one piece ones you prefer."

Khloe was slowly stripping away the layers of extreme suppression her family had taught her all her life. The sex was one thing, but everyday things were harder. She didn't crave normal aspects of a modern life like she craved my dick in her sex holes. So suggesting she wear pants instead of a skirt was really awkward for her. Swimming with men present was something I knew she wasn't sure about, though the fact that it was me, and as her man, her master, I was allowed to see her naked, that was more acceptable to her. Wearing anything but underwear that was as far from sexy as possible was a process we were working on. Once she was naked, she was past a lot of her barriers, but so long as she was wearing clothes her mental blocks hit and she was trying to slowly figure out what normal was and what she actually wanted out of her life. Sarah had said after Christmas we'd start working on it with her.

Suki started talking to Khloe about swimsuits, and Brittany and Courtney started supporting Suki's suggestions. Suki was saying that Khloe didn't have to go straight from her one piece swimsuit to thongs or g-strings with a string top.

I didn't follow too much of what they were saying. I thought for a moment about how much my life had changed since I first blackmailed Courtney. I had gone from a man who hadn't had sex in years, to a man who rarely went a day without fucking, and rarely went a day without fucking multiple girls. I mused about the difference it had been for my harem girls too. Khloe went from believing she might never have sex with a man to letting a man fuck her regularly. Suki went from sex starved to sex satisfied.

I marveled at the crazy turns my life had taken, until Suki started massaging my cock through my pants and I came back to reality to Courtney and Brittany saying goodbye, and Suki telling me she had a new position she wanted to try, one that would stretch even her flexibility. Life was good.