Too Good To Be True Ch. 20

Story Info
A new girl tries to force her way into the harem.
9.1k words
4.84
9.2k
24

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

Life was good. I was living in a mansion, with a harem of eight girls that loved to be fucked in various fun ways. Better yet, my rich girlfriend, who was happily part of said harem, paid for all of our living expenses, the staff that took care of the house, and everything else we wanted or needed. We helped each other study for our university classes and together our efforts made our grades the top in our various classes.

Winter semester had just started and things were looking pretty good. There were rumors that there was some virus in China, but no one seemed to really worry about it.

That's when it happened.

Courtney, Khloe, Sarah, Suki and I were sitting at a table in the student center between classes, when she sat down. Her name was Ruth. She was always parading around her man. She was a bossy business major who had gone through five men in her time here at the university.

Ruth was not an unattractive woman. She had naturally auburn hair that she had grown out to midway down her back. Her piercing green eyes always seemed to look down at you, even if you were taller than her. She dressed well to accentuate her B-cup breasts, though her nipples never showed through her shirt. Her light blue skirt was tight across her wide hips and bubbly ass, but loosened lower drawing your eyes to her ass without you meaning to look. She had the air of a woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to get it.

"Hey, I know what you've got going on here, and I want in." Ruth stated bluntly.

"What are you talking about?" Courtney asked, she had gotten good at playing innocent. Sarah had been helping her learn how to be covert about our harem.

"Look, I'm not falling for this." Ruth snapped, "I know you guys live together in the mansion in the Riverwoods. I'll be by this evening where we can talk without me blowing the lid on your 'thing'."

She twirled her fingers as she stepped away, "Later!"

Once she was out of sight, Khloe asked, "What do we do?"

Courtney shrugged, "This is Sarah's department." And she pulled out her phone.

"Red alert, we have a girl threatening to blow the whistle on the harem, she says she's going to come by this evening." Courtney texted.

"Name and major?" Sarah asked in response.

"Ruth, Business major, my and Tom's year." Courtney answered.

"Got her. I'll take care of it." Sarah replied.

We were all anxious, but Sarah had seemed confident and when Sarah was confident she was never wrong. We got home and made sure our homework and assignments were done quickly. Courtney had Dana on standby.

At a quarter past six, the intercom at the front gate rang.

"Hey, it's Ruth. Let me in." It wasn't a request.

Courtney pressed the button to release the front gate and a few minutes later Dana walked a slightly concerned Ruth into the main hall.

Courtney sat on a Lovesac, center of the room opposite the door Ruth walked through. Sarah was at her right, and Khloe at her left, Debbie and Suki were in the corners of the room flanking the door she walked through with Abby, and Tina on one side of the room and Brittany on the other. I was sitting quietly in the corner behind Sarah.

"Thank you, Dana. You may wait outside." Courtney acknowledged.

Once Dana was outside the room, Ruth tried to reestablish her believed position of power. "Now, I know you all are fucking him," She pointed at me, "And I want in. If you refuse I will ruin every single one of your reputations, and you won't be able to get a job after you graduate."

"Cute." Sarah remarked. "Ruth, from a nowhere town in the middle of Arizona, thinks a rumor about sexual impropriety will ruin any of us here."

"It won't be a rumor." She stated.

"Oh? And what proof would you offer? If you had photographs or videos, you would have already stated so, to add weight to your leverage. It's an interesting proposal. But to have weight to accusations of impropriety, you'd have to be free of them yourself, and you have multiple boyfriends that I'm sure would be happy to tell anyone everything about your sexual adventures with them." Sarah countered.

"They'd be lying. I haven't done anything with any of those losers that could be considered improper." Ruth declared lifting her chin in defiance.

"And you think your claims of innocence would be more credible than ours? Especially with the men you supposedly haven't done with are all saying otherwise." Sarah lashed Ruth. "You think your own reputation wouldn't matter in the contest of your word versus all of ours?"

This was clearly not going the way she had expected. "What you are doing here is obvious. My word will merely draw attention to it and the truth will expose itself." Ruth explained.

"Really? You assume we are all sleeping with Tom because we live in the same house. That is quite the jump." Sarah informed her. "Family and friends live together all the time. Courtney is helping her friends save money and live better while at our university. Would you assume that means we were all lesbians if Tom wasn't here? Does that mean that every girl in every dorm room that a girl has a boy stay over is sleeping with that boy? You are jumping to a lot of assumptions, and I think you'll find that not everyone jumps to the same conclusions as you. So you march in here, demanding to sleep with Courtney's boyfriend on the assumption that we all are sleeping with him, assuming we would roll over and let you push him around, and assuming that the world would side with you for trying to blackmail Courtney into letting you sleep with her boyfriend. Do you even know who you are squaring up with?"

"Are you threatening me?" Ruth demanded, her eyes narrowing.

"Don't have to." Sarah replied. "Just warning you that threatening a Billionaire's daughter might have some consequences."

"Wait, billion...." Ruth murmured, "... Doesn't matter, he can't do anything to me."

"I'll be sure to tell Epstien next time I see him." Sarah told the girl with a light joking tone in her voice.

"Ummm.... " Ruth worried.

"So why don't we approach this more reasonably?" Sarah invited warmly, "Why don't you step into my office and we can talk?"

Ruth seemed relieved to have an out. "Yes!" She agreed, a little too eagerly. And the two stepped out into the hall, past Dana.

Dana poked her head in.

"I think we're good Dana." Courtney explained, "Sarah should be able to take it from here, but just in case, why don't you wait outside Sarah's office."

Sarah had adopted one of the many dens as her office and had set it up like a psychiatrist's office or a therapist's office. Courtney had fun making it look as much like a therapist's office as possible, including the reclining couch, a wall of shelves of books, a nice deck, and a comfortable chair for Sarah, as well as chairs for whoever is visiting her. A couple of the girls had started visiting her, and I had resolved to take some of her time soon.

Sarah had told us to wait for her in this room, and I realized this had been set up to neutralize Ruth. She had tried to insert herself forcefully, and I think Sarah wanted to nip the notion that she was in control here in the bud. I'm sure it was intimidating, have Dana outside the room as a clear guard, then having to walk into the middle of the group being surrounded on every side by the girls she was trying to blackmail and threaten. The harem was established and no newcomer was going to come in and tip the hierarchy on its head. Sarah had clearly planned for this and was putting her plans into action.

It took forever for Sarah to come back with Ruth. The change in Ruth was amazing. She wouldn't meet our eyes, she shuffled into the room and stood in front of Courtney and Khloe, wringing her hands and wrists. Sarah returned to her seat next to Courtney and crossed her legs.

"Alright, Ruth, would you like to start again?" Sarah asked with authority.

"Um.... God.... So I understand you all.... share... intimate relationships with your man. I... I have... struggled... to find a man who was worth the hassle and risk of actually engaging in intimate activities with." Ruth started, no longer the sure and confident bitch that had walked through the door. "Sarah refused to confirm that you all are having sex with your man, but she didn't deny it either. If you all are having sex with him, he must be something special, and that means he would be worth the risks. So, would you please consider allowing me to join your group?"

"Why do you think all of us are having sex with my boyfriend?" Courtney asked.

"Well," Ruth fidgetted, "At the start of fall semester, you were all miserable and unhappy, and... frankly, often horny, but you've all kinda gotten a reputation for being... well... being bitches to men who approach you. Then one day I noticed that Courtney is hanging out with this guy and is suddenly happy and flirty with him. It was pretty obvious you two were together. Then I noticed the rest of you started hanging out with him and you all were suddenly a lot happier, and hell, everyone could see your friend here had been often horny, but now she rarely looks that way anymore. Last time I checked, the way you take a horny bitch and turn her into a satisfied tame girl is you fuck the horny out of her." She exclaimed motioning to Suki.

"Ruth...." Sarah interrupted angrily.

"Sorry... sorry..." Ruth murmured, "More flies with honey.... Anyway, I thought it was pretty obvious, and originally thought that your man, sorry, I don't know his name, was sleeping around on you, but then you all moved in together and it became obvious to me that you were all okay with it. So I figured he was good in bed and wasn't demanding. I figured you'd need a guarantee I didn't have any STDs that I'd bring into the group, so I got tested a few days ago. Then I figured you guys wouldn't be organized so I could come in and get myself in, make the ache between my legs go away and maybe help you all get organized and figure out how to make things run smoothly."

"I thought if I came in strong, I could get what I wanted and... well.... Take over as sort of a manager of the group." Ruth snorted, "That backfired."

"So let me get this straight, you want to join our... unofficial sorority... and you thought blackmailing your way in was the way to make us welcome you with open arms?" Courtney asked with a raised brow.

"You make it sound dumb." Ruth complained lamely.

"That's because it was." Brittany informed her.

"Let me get this straight, you've dated ten guys here-" Tina started.

"Five!" Ruth corrected.

"-Oh, sorry, five guys... dumping them when you were done with them, and you want us to believe that you a) having been fucking around, b) won't just take advantage of the group and dump us and move on when the first minor inconvenience happens, and c) you tried to blackmail your way in and you think that's a good way to get into a group that you think is sharing a guy?" Tina finished.

"Well, I thought you guys would be unorganized and scared, and I thought I could help. I misjudged that pretty badly. But yes, I haven't been fucking around. I'm a fucking-" Ruth started going again.

"RUTH!" Sarah snapped.

"Sorry... sorry....Ugh." Ruth breathed.

"We aren't some pushover bitches for you to steamroll." Brittany chastened her, arms crossed under her breasts.

"I... I know." Ruth breathed. "I just... I thought I'd be getting dick by this point, so I am kinda frustrated okay."

The girls exchanged glances.

"I am a virgin. I tried dating. I tried. Each of the bastards I dated pretended to be interested in me, then when I wouldn't bend over and drop my panties, they ended up moving on." Ruth told us.

"Bullshit." Courtney snapped. "I've heard more than one of those boys say that you were terrible in bed."

"What? You want to stick a finger in my pussy and feel my hymen to prove I haven't been taking dick? Those boys were just trying to massage their egos because they couldn't get in my panties." Ruth exclaimed.

"Yes." Courtney confirmed. "That's exactly what I want to do."

Ruth had the blood drain from her face.

"You... You're not joking... HERE?! In front of everyone?" Ruth gasped.

"You offered." Courtney reminded her.

"I thought I was stating a ridiculous extreme!" Ruth squirmed.

"Maybe you should be more careful when you label something extreme. Well, you willing to put your money where your mouth is, or are you scared it'll prove you're full of shit?" Courtney pressed.

Ruth's eyes raced around the room, looking for allies, but she didn't have any right now. "You aren't going to make me show everyone, are you?"

"No, you can just slip your panties off, and I will come, reach up your skirt and verify if you have a hymen or not. Then you can put your panties back on if you want." Courtney told her coldly.

Ruth realized she had walked herself into a no win situation. If she said no, it would be like admitting that she was lying and she wasn't a virgin. If she said yes, her dress was her worst enemy here. With how tight her dress was, she wouldn't be able to easily slip her panties off for the virginity check, she'd end up showing her ass and pussy to everyone, and I could tell she wasn't particularly happy about that. But her options were either shut up and leave or flash her privates to everyone here.

After a few moments of squirming, she hiked her skirt up so she could remove her panties, revealing a glistening pussy and mostly shaved pubic hairs, she only had a little strip remaining, to the room. She tried to be quick, but we got a good view before she could lower her skirt.

"There, happy?" She asked, her cheeks beet red.

"Not yet, let me come verify your claims." Coutney demanded, standing and walking to the blushing girl.

Now Brittany had disabused those of us who had believed that a hymen meant a girl was a virgin and lack of a hymen meant a penis had been in the pussy. There were lots of ways a girl could lose her hymen. And potentially, a girl with a loose hymen could potentially have sex without breaking her hymen. But she did say the odds of a tight hymen allowing a penis in without breaking the hymen.

Courtney dropped to one knee and put one of her hands up between Ruth's legs and Ruth's jumping reaction told me when Courtney stuck her finger in Ruth's pussy to feel for a hymen.

"Well, well." Courtney mused, "That is a really tight hymen." And she pulled her hand back and walked back to her seat, wiping the pussy juices on her pants.

I don't think Ruth could blush any deeper.

"Are you satisfied now?" Ruth demanded.

"Yes, you can put your panties back on if you'd like." Courtney declared.

"No, you guys got to see plenty the first time." Ruth shook her head.

"So she is a virgin?" Abby verified.

"Unless someone with a penis smaller than my finger got in there." Courtney confirmed. "How do you fit Tampons in there?"

"Not that it's your business, but I don't use tampons." Ruth admitted, glancing at me with more embarrassment.

"So, can I join?" Ruth demanded.

Courtney glanced at Sarah, who nodded.

"Okay, so first of all, you should know that this group doesn't just let anyone in. In order to get in, everyone in the group has to agree to you joining. I may be the leader of the group, but if so much as one person doesn't want you in, you're out." Courtney informed her.

"But... I did everything you asked." Ruth cried, and I could tell she was terrified that she had burned her bridges as she glanced around at the girls.

Knowing the girls as I did, I could tell she was getting some sympathy from several of the girls. Abby, Debbie and Tina understood about misunderstandings and making a poor first impression. Brittany probably saw one of her old friends in the poor girl standing with her panties in her hands in the middle of the floor. If Sarah didn't think she was a viable option, she would have been sent home instead of coming back to the room. I think Courtney was down for anyone joining, so long as they met the conditions and Ruth letting Courtney check her hymen like that probably won her over. Khloe and Suki were her obstacles right now. Suki didn't like pushy girls, she would often talk about how she hated the pushy girls on the cheer team that had tormented her for years. Khloe was still a little traditional and didn't like pushy women, especially when it came to pushing men around. Khloe would do almost anything I asked, and Ruth had come in and not only threatened me, but tried to push us around.

I could tell that after Sarah had taken Ruth aside for her intervention, Ruth was closer to what Suki and Khloe could be okay with. I wasn't sure she was quite there yet.

"You did. You took off your panties and let me check your hymen." Courtney confirmed, "And none of the girls have rejected you, nor has Tom."

Ruth's eyes flicked to me. She had a name now.

"Now, we have a couple more rules for joining our group." Courtney continued. "Yes, right now we are only even considering virgins, because yes, there are some sexual elements to the group."

Ruth straightened. She'd had it confirmed, there was sex involved, and she wanted that. The fire in her eyes said she wanted it badly.

Courtney glanced around the room.

Most of the girls nodded. As I expected, Suki and Khloe were the hangups right now. They weren't saying no, but wouldn't give a yes yet.

"Before we go any further. How far are you willing to go to join our group?" Courtney demanded.

"I took off my panties in front of a man and a bunch of girls, and let you put your fingers inside me. What more do you want?" Ruth asked, blushing.

Khloe glanced at me, I knew what she wanted. She wanted to see how she would submit to me. Being willing to submit to Courtney was one thing. Submitting to me was another. I was Khloe's man, her master, and she wouldn't have anyone else in the group who didn't respect me properly.

"What if I asked you to do something?" I asked, "Something that you wouldn't do unless you really wanted this."

Ruth squirmed. "Like... like what?"

"Would you strip if I asked you to?" I pressed.

"N.... Naked?... in front of them...?" Ruth stuttered.

"Why not, they've all seen each other naked.?" I informed her. "And if you join the group, you'll have to be comfortable being naked in front of them and them in front of you."

Khloe smiled at me, I could tell that was perfect. It would show if she was willing to submit the way she wanted. Getting naked was clearly something Ruth wasn't comfortable with, but if she was willing to do it, it would show that she was really willing to submit. I could tell my choice of tasks was also good. Khloe had submitted to me sexually first, and her sexual submission was complete, but the other aspects of her life were still varied in the amount of control she was willing to give up.

Suki seemed to approve too. None of the bitchy cheerleaders she worked with would be willing to strip because a man demanded, especially if they were already embarrassed, but if Ruth was willing to, it would show her that Ruth was different.

Ruth stared at me for a moment. Then she bit her lower lip, set down her purse and started to untuck her blouse.

"Okay, that's good enough." I told her. "I didn't ask you to strip, I asked what you would do if I asked you to."

Relief flooded Ruth's face, and Khloe and Suki seemed satisfied and gave Courtney the nod.

Courtney smiled at me proudly. A glance at Sarah told me she was pleased with how I had handled that too.

"Now, you were right. We demand that anyone wanting to join the group take a STD test, and it sounds like you've done that?" Courtney asked.

Ruth picked up her purse and brought out a printed result from her test. Courtney sent Khloe to go and bring Ruth's test results back. Courtney seemed satisfied by the test results, from where I was, it looked like it was from the school's medical center.