Too Good To Be True Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chewed her lip, "Like naked with your sperm dripping out? And all the other girls did it?"

"Yep, all of then have a photo with their virgin blood and sperm, naked, legs spread, usually smiling with their knees up by their shoulders." I told her.

Ruth grimaced, "Well, fuck. I guess I'd hate to break the tradition. Help me get my knees up."

She actually contorted more than most of the other girls had, meaning when I grabbed my phone and snapped the picture not only was her lightly bloodied pussy, the last dregs of sperm leaking out, visible but her gaping asshole was too, with clear evidence of sperm dripping from it too.

Once the picture was taken, we cuddled.

"Now remember, it is important to use the bathroom and at least take a pee after sex. Brittany is training to be a gynecologist and she says it is an important part of preventing UTIs." I told her after a few minutes.

"Oh, ow..." Ruth said, sitting up, "I do remember my mom telling my older sisters that, when they got married."

She walked, more than a little bow legged into the bathroom, and I heard her groaning as she emptied the deposits I had made out of her body. "Fuck, I could barely walk. Please tell me you will fuck me like that again?"

I was a little shocked, most women when fucked like that would complain I was too rough with them. "Are you some sort of masochist?" I asked.

"No, no, I could do without the pain... but..." She flushed, and waddled back into the room, flopping on the bed and cuddling up to me. "...Every man in my life has been wrapped around my finger since the moment I met him. Hell, even most of the male professors offer me extra credit work if I ask nicely. And no, I've never had to offer them sexual favors for it."

She shrugged, "I guess having a man that doesn't seem to care what I want.... It's new and I love it. I loved being tied up, shoved in a very uncomfortable position and just used as a cock sleeve. And when my pussy was done, my ass was your new cock sleeve. God, I felt alive. What's the most demeaning thing any of the girls have done?" She asked excitedly.

"Depends on who's picking. Abby thinks anal is degrading and doesn't like it, though I still want to work on that with her. Instead she gets turned on by having sex where we might get caught, mostly in public, though we've only done it a couple of times. Debbie is the only girl that will eat cum out of any of the other girl's asses, though that is only after Tina gives them an enema to clean them out good." I told her, "Most of the girls don't like being degraded. Brittany, Khloe, Sarah, Suki... they are in it for loving support and intimacy... I guess the most degrading might be how Courtney will sometimes have me pee in her mouth or ass while I am fucking her ass or she's giving me oral. She'll swallow it if I pee in her mouth, too."

Ruth gaped in shock, "No....!"

I shrugged, "She says she feels sexy doing it, and Brittany says so long as it isn't a daily thing it isn't a health risk."

Ruth frowned, "Fuck, I don't think I'm willing to sink that far... maybe with time. But if you stuck your dick in my mouth right now and started peeing, I'd probably bite you."

I winced, "Yeah, let's avoid that. That's what safe words are for. Please remember them in the future."

Ruth winced and rubbed her butt, "Yeah, I'll try to remember them in the future. I thought they were about me being in control, but I guess there is a reason for them."

We cuddled for a minute before Ruth pulled back and looked at me, "You swear Courtney drinks your pee?"

I laughed, "She isn't ashamed of it. She'll tell you herself. And if you still don't believe her, she'll demonstrate. Abby made me pull out and pee in her mouth so she could see it before she'd believe it."

"Fuck!" Ruth swore, "I might have to try it... but it sounds gross!"

I shrugged, "Courtney says that piss and cum both come from the same hole and thinking giving oral you never get pee in your mouth is dumb. She just accepted it and decided she'd enjoy it. Besides, I know I've tasted most of the girl's pee when I eat them out."

There was a knock on the door.

"Ruth, we get it is your first time, but don't take him all day." Courtney teased.

Ruth groaned.

"If you want to relax here a bit more, it's okay." I told her. "I'll get dressed and rejoin the others."

"Fuck that." Ruth spat, "I'm coming out too."

She tried to be tough, but Ruth almost cried when her panties slid into her butt crack. Then again when she pulled that tight skirt over her ass.

"Sorry, you did literally ask for it." I told her.

"Fuck your apologies. I'm wearing this pain out of here like a badge of honor. I bet I'm the only girl who's taken it this hard on her first...ow." She gasped as she tried to walk.

The problem was her skirt wouldn't let her spread her legs to relieve her poor fucked-sore ass, and her deflowered pussy wasn't doing much better. This resulted in a petty little shuffle step, trying to keep all motion at her knee or below.

We opened the door and walked out fully clothed.

The girls took one look at her pained walk and tried to chastise me for being so rough on her.

Ruth was having none of it. "Nuh-uh, no you don't! He did exactly what I asked him too! I just didn't realize how bad it would hurt once he was done." Ruth defended me.

"What did you tell him?" Debbie asked, and I couldn't tell if she was just curious or looking for ideas.

"I told him to rape me and use me as he wanted. The rougher the better." Ruth declared, "He was kind enough to give me a safe word, then have extremely dominant sex with me once he clarified that that was really what I wanted." Then she, probably absently rubbed her aching ass and finished, "I was the idiot who forgot their safe word, and thought I could handle anything he put out."

"You fucked her ass during her first time?" Suki gasped

I shrugged pulling out Ruth's Celebratory photo with my sperm leaking from both holes, "She was kinda egging me on in the moment, until I was in her ass... and she insisted on a role-play scenario where she was offering resistance... and well, she has a great ass."

Abby shook her head, "Well, at least I'm probably no longer the only girl with an aversion to having Tom's cock up my poop hole."

"Oh, no!" Ruth laughed, "I loved it, probably not for so long next time, but damn I felt like a cheap slut and I loved it!"

"Right!" Debbie exclaimed, "Finally, another soul who really gets it!"

Ruth laughed then turned to Courtney, "I asked him what other girls in the harem do with him.... do you really...?"

Courtney rolled her eyes, "Why is it so hard for people to believe I enjoy drinking his piss or letting him piss in my ass? The pee doesn't taste that bad. He probably gets as much off our pussies eating us out as I drink out of him. And him pissing in your ass is like a giant ejaculation in your ass. I love it."

I swear, everytime she had to explain that to someone it made her want to do it more. And I was beginning to worry she was acquiring a taste for my piss. Soon it wouldn't even bother her if it was my first piss of the day, the most concentrated piss she'd get. She used to prefer it when I drank a lot before pissing in her mouth, but she was starting to care less and less. She'd never cared when I was pissing in her ass, but she didn't have to taste that.

"Damn." Ruth muttered, "I thought I'd be the nastiest bitch here if he was worth the hype I was giving him in my head... but I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for that."

Courtney shrugged, "None of the other girls do it, and I don't do it every day. Maybe one day I'll convince one of you to try it enough times to get past the mental barrier. It's like the harem. Once you get past the societal expectation of monogamy, the harem rocks. We have a loving man and sisters to support us. Once you get past the societal 'pee is gross', you can feel damn sexy drinking from the pleasure hose."

Ruth shuddered, "I aspire to your level of submission. Damn, how can you be so bossy and yet submit like that?"

Courtney raised an eyebrow, "Says the girl who tried to blackmail and force her way in then let Tom fuck her until she almost can't walk. Shit, class is gonna suck for you tomorrow."

Brittany laughed, "I have a numbing gel that might save your reputation."

Ruth almost gave out at the knees, "You're a saint."

Brittany laughed and led the poor new harem girl away.

Suki looked at me, curious, "How do you pick how your going to fuck the new girls? If you'd done that to me, or most any of the other girls, we'd have left. But Ruth seems ecstatic you fucked her until she couldn't walk."

I thought for a moment, "Well, you kinda let me know what you want, what you're looking for, and I'll try to give it to you. Some of you are more subtle than others, but like Ruth begged me to act like I was raping her, you were begging me to be gentle, that's really easy to see what you are wanting and give it too you."

Suki thought for a moment, "I guess that makes sense, what if you can't tell?"

I laughed, "My default with a virgin is gentle and tender, make it special and loving and something to remember."

Suki smiled, "Good, I'm not sure how many girls like Ruth there are out there who'd enjoy what she got."

I smiled and looked over my harem. It was good, and watching Ruth skitter down there hall after Brittany, I couldn't help but wonder what could make it better.