All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 20'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So fat I have been enjoying this story series. I look forward to you writing future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was wondering, what if courtney would ask him to blackmail someone in the harem, someone who she thinks needs it but needs a little convincing, offcourse she runs this by the harem and has to convince them too.

anyways. love your work and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Happy to see you’re back!

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

Yah, no. I'm out. One of the worst things I've read on this site.

The Ruth character was trite and unbelievable. She wanted to blackmail them, planned to get laid and take over, did a complete 180 turning into a sub after talking to the shrink character, everyone then accepted her, then she wanted her first time to be a rape fantasy?

The series had some promise but this was absolute garbage.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

Sorry, you didn't like it, Mehntality. Yes, some of these characters stretch belief a bit. But I've tried to fully develop each character prior to writing them, while keeping them unique. So while not every character may jive with you, I believe their is a reader for whom the character will jive. Sorry you didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes!!! More Harem House stories!!!

haremfanharemfan8 months ago

First of all, congrats on an amazing story.

I really liked this chapter, but there is a small detail that is bugging me. When you write "Ruth's eyes flicked to me. She had a name now.", you seem to be giving a lot of importance to this fact. However, it is incorrect since early in the chapter Sarah tells Ruth "(...) Would you assume that means we were all lesbians if Tom wasn't here?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES