All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 22'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes800410 months ago

Great! I like the COVID-19 reference. Thank you for your dedication to get a chapter in a couple days instead of 4 to 6 months. So many contributors have several story lines going at the same time. Stay safe

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was skeptical about this story because a lot of harem stories focus too intensely on just adding girls and using them but I really enjoyed the subtle plot and how u take your time adding the girls. I personally would perfer a little bit more plot but it’s perfect the way it is now. Also love how you incorporated the new of Covid a lot of stories try to include it and it either ruins the story or is not incorporated correctly. Epic story and please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really enjoying this story. Like the different characters and the way you develop their personalities

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

I've started looking for an Editor (or editors) for my stories, so that may delay my next chapters depending on how long it takes to find an editor for each story and to work out the process and get the editing done. Forgive me, and thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eagerly/impatiently waiting for your next chapter. Hope you find an Editor soon

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

Just an update. I have found an editor for this story and I think we're ready to submit the next two chapters for publication. I'll try to get those submitted tomorrow.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

The next two chapters are submitted. So in the next couple of days you guys should have more to enjoy.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Good stuff 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish authors would refrain from reminding us of COVID by including it in their story world. Harem is building nicely. Already at the point where it seems like Tom is going to be stretched thin satisfying all of these lovely ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES